[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will /pol/ come to the Olympics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: brazil-welcome-to-hell.jpg (172 KB, 1386x693) Image search: [Google]
brazil-welcome-to-hell.jpg
172 KB, 1386x693
Will /pol/ come to the Olympics?
>>
No.
>>
No, fuck Rio
>>
File: 1416652295940.jpg (107 KB, 961x759) Image search: [Google]
1416652295940.jpg
107 KB, 961x759
>going to Brazil
>on purpose
>>
>>79520495
Fuck that don't wanna get in a taxi and get kidnapped i watched the Simpsons
>>
>>79520495
well crotia is the organiser in 3 years so yeah i'll come then why not
>>
File: brazil.jpg (44 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
44 KB, 640x512
>get zika
>get robbed
>get killed
i'd rather walk the streets of syria
>>
>>79520495
no, your country is a continuing failure. you will not achieve first-world status. every decent person that ever lived in Brazil got the fuck out awhile ago, only the trash remains
>>
File: booty hurt.jpg (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
booty hurt.jpg
25 KB, 200x200
>>79520495
They do get paid or they're idiots. Who the fuck works for free?
>>
>>79520495
Ficki no
>>
This >>79520689
What a shit hole.
>>
Please explain to me why New York gets repeatedly denied bids to host the olymics, but hellholes like Rio and Qatar get it?
>>
File: There_is_no_escape.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
There_is_no_escape.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>>79522831
Those governments don't have even the facade of oversight preventing them from bribing the IOC, whose corruption is second only to FIFA.
>>
>>79520914
there is no money to pay the servicemen so you have two options:
- do not work, get fired with no compensation, possibly years of unemployment
- go to work, get paid as soon as there is money to pay you, hopefully within a couple months
>>
>>79522831

No one wants to get ripped off by Jews
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.