[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So she's the best Conservative candidate right? Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Andrea-Leadsom-Conservati-008.jpg (60 KB, 1200x632) Image search: [Google]
Andrea-Leadsom-Conservati-008.jpg
60 KB, 1200x632
So she's the best Conservative candidate right? Is there any reason to support anyone else?
>>
>>79513669

The only person who would be better is Jacob Rees Mogg, but she is certainly the best running for leadership.
>>
>>79513985

I like Mogg a lot but, yeh, he's not running. I admit I didn't know who Leadsom was until just yesterday, but from what I've seen she appears to be smart, pro brexit, appealing to voters and nice/experienced; the kind of leader a conservative party should have to curry voter appeal in THE CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>79514312

My sentiments precisely, she seems good to me. Certainly far better than anyone else who is running. I don't trust the other candidates to negotiate a deal that doesn't just mean cucking to the EU on stuff like free movement.

And ha yeah the woman element would help in that sense. Would also be humerus as the Conservative party would be the party that elected two women prime ministers whilst the leftists haven't had one female prime minister.
>>
>>79514729
ous*
>>
Theresa May is the only rational choice
>Was pro-remain but not evangelical, so happy to compromise while not being anathema in Brussels
>Experienced at the highest level
>Strong willed, stood up to the unions
>Principled, old fashioned conservative
>>
>>79515994

What do you think she would do about free movement in concern to the trade agreement? Does she have the cojones to tell the EU to stuff it up their ass?
>>
>>79516212
Hard to say, I think she'd be pragmatic about it. It would probably depend on how the economy is doing at that point (for both parties).
>>
>>79516649

I just hope they don't make some agreement with the EU that equates to us bending over to them. We need someone strong and willing to out haggle them, we have a lot to pressure the EU with.
>>
>>79513669
She has the best milk jugs for this job this is why I voter her.
>>
>>79516997
tru desu
>>
>>79516972
Well as I said, she shat on the police union and managed to finally get Abu Hamza deported, so she has some success in negotiations. I don't know how high on her agenda freedom of movement is though.
>>
She looks like my aunt who is an English & Political Science university professor, which is kinda funny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.