[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Jews feel entitled to live in other peoples' countries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: jew_supremacy.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jew_supremacy.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Is it just because they've been doing it for so long?
>>
>>79513005
I DIDN'T KNEW THAT!
I guess it's time to convert.
>>
>>79513005
Too stupid to make their own nation and infrastructure they can only swindle and leach off other people.
>>
Parasite
>>
File: oynkeyvey_forever.jpg (95 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
oynkeyvey_forever.jpg
95 KB, 600x439
>>79513628
Are you brain damaged, anon?
>>
>>79513794
they arent stupid but arent tough or dedicated
>>
Why don't vampires suck their own blood?
>>
>>79514135
ouch, sick burn
>>
They are the original Mexicans
>>
>>79513005

>Jews
>manual Labour

sucks being dependent on goyim work ethics...
>>
where is this from? love my self a goof jew doco on saturday mornings
>>
>>79514410
Corey Gil-Shuster on YT
>>
>>79513005
because they think they own the earth
>>
God owns the nations. White Christians had God's favour and conquered the entire world. But now that white people have fallen into sin and no longer believe in God, God is letting the Jews have all the power because they are the only ones who care about obeying him.

Jews were constantly being kicked out and persecuted in Europe for hundreds of years, it's only been since white people have disregarded Jesus Christ that the Jews have gained so much power.
>>
>>79516642
>God is letting the Jews have all the power because they are the only ones who care about obeying him.
Meanwhile, Jews have the highest percentage of atheists of any race, so there go that theory. Nice try boganbro, have another beer.
>>
>>79513005
You can't jew your own nations economy without massive ramifications.

I would call jews a race of filthy squatters but that would be a disservice to slavs.
>>
>>79513005
High levels of psycoapthy
>>
>>79513005
Watch Defamation, specifically the scene where he talks to his mother.
>because a Jew is a crook
>they come here they'd have to work
>stay over there they can lend money and not work and be crooks
>>
>>79513794
They did make the land of Israel habitable though didn't they?
>>
because if there wouldn't be any goyim the jews would have to outjew other jews
>>
>>79513005
Yeah, because white europeansn are definitely the indigenous people of North America.

Fucking stupid cunt.
>>
>>79513005
"No society ever thrived because it had a large and growing class of parasites living off those who produce."
-Thomas Sowell
>>
File: 1361942860351.jpg (500 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1361942860351.jpg
500 KB, 1920x1080
>>79517274
>>
File: natives_arent_native.jpg (60 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
natives_arent_native.jpg
60 KB, 610x813
>>79517274
>implying indigenous nomads had "countries" before they met whites
Bongland education, folks.
>>
>>79517274
The only right to ownership comes from conquest. Whites conquered America, therefore it is ours.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.