[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the deal with Bodu Bala Sena and the Tamil Tigers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: buddhablessyouniggas.jpg (76 KB, 415x504) Image search: [Google]
buddhablessyouniggas.jpg
76 KB, 415x504
What's the deal with Bodu Bala Sena and the Tamil Tigers, /pol/ , they seem pretty based and just want to remove kebab? Or are they racist terrorists?
>>
>>79511323
that's what happens if you put completely different cultures and force them to live in the same region
>>
Islam has bloody borders.
>>
>>79511323

Muslims are so bad even Buddhists start fucking killing them.
>>
>>79511323

>Tamil Tigers

Were communist revolutionaries.

>Bodu Bala Sena

Before they were removing kebab, they were busy attacking christians.

Essentially, these guys are the true face of buddhism. We have only seen the hippie PR branches for a long time now, but historically speaking, prior to Islam, buddhism was almost always the favored religion of warlike cultures and peoples in the East, because it has in-built justification for might-is-right type philosophies.

Also, yeah, Bodu Bala Sena are total racist retards. "WE ARE THE ONLY PURE ARYANS TAMILS GET OUT, BRING CASTE SYSTEMS BACK".

It's the same kind of theocratic bullshit that Tibet hides under the rug: They want slavery back.
>>
>>79515904
Bullshit about might is right.
Buddhism is passive as fuck, thats why it's trash.
>>
>Dalia Llama reminds us the difference between "refugee" and "migrant", especially directed at Germany
>""""BUDDHISM IS A RELIGION OF HATE""""
>>
I mean, everyone hate muslims so it's not surprising, even muslims hate muslims so..
>>
>>79511323
Haven't the tigers disarmed after defeat?
>>
>>79516388
This.

This is really what it boils down to. Its a hate smear campaign directed at Buddhism because now the Dalai Lama is considered "racist" for his comments about the migration.
>>
>>79518039
He cares more about us than the pope. Probably because he see's the parallels between the EU and Tibet, replacing natives with something that will happily vote for more big government.
I never like Buddhism for a bunch of reasons, but Tenzin gained my respect.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 750x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 750x1203
>>79511323
Just today Global New Light in Myanmar burned down another major mosque.
>>
>>79515904
>Also, yeah, Bodu Bala Sena are total racist retards. "WE ARE THE ONLY PURE ARYANS TAMILS GET OUT, BRING CASTE SYSTEMS BACK".

who the fuck are you shill cuck?

buddhism is based anti-kebab: http://969movement.org/
>>
>>79518780

our buddhist brothers in Sri Lanka are called Lion's Blood, sacrificing their blood and safety for the good of the nation.
>>
>>79518780
>>79519747
Fuck yes when Buddhists aren't being hippies or fleecing tourists they can be pretty badass.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.