[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Czech president wants a referendum too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: Zeman_M_1.jpg (135 KB, 800x1119) Image search: [Google]
Zeman_M_1.jpg
135 KB, 800x1119
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS

Miloš Zeman wants a referendum to leave the EU and the OTAN

Is it Kek's will too?
>>
File: 1444575181312.jpg (134 KB, 419x421) Image search: [Google]
1444575181312.jpg
134 KB, 419x421
>>79511302

KEK VULT
>>
>>79511302

Edit : NATO
>>
>>79511302
Yeah because he is bought and paid for by Moscow and Beijing.
>>
>>79512000

Kek confirms

though
>implying it's a bad thing
>>
>>79511302
>>79512000
What are the implications of this? I don't know much about Russia's intentions.
>>
Shooting fish in a barrel here, but was he drunk off his face when he made this statement?
>>
>>79511302
>Nato
Big savings
>EU
Doesen't Czech Republic receive huge aid from the EU?
>>
>>79512000
this, this and this

fuckers are probably gonna vote yes and were finally gonna become chinese fucktoys.
>>
>>79511302
Czechout
>>
>>79512124
Ever been to Russia?
>>
>>79513521
Better chink than muhammad.
>>
I know nothing about Czech politics. Would CzechOut be likely if the Czechs were given a vote?
>>
>>79511302
Milos Czechs Out
>>
>>79512000
China likes the EU as a counter balance to the US so idk
>>
File: gNoGo3H (1).jpg (229 KB, 1232x799) Image search: [Google]
gNoGo3H (1).jpg
229 KB, 1232x799
>>79511302

Kek wills it
>>
>>79511302
FUCK YES GO CZECH
>>
>>79512654
Well Russia doesn't want a strong EU but that doesn't mean we have to let turks in it.
The EU is fine as long as it is european.
>>
What I mean is that Merkel has done much damage to the EU than Putin and Xi ever could.
But the burocrats in Brussels are in denial of this and will accuse any anti eu as antieuropean when they are the biggest antieuropean.
>>
>>79511302
KEK VULT

(oh please let this happen)
>>
>>79511302
>Miloš Zeman wants a referendum to leave the EU and the OTAN
He was more like "I don't want to leave, but I will support any referendum"

>Is it Kek's will too?
Nope, it is Xi's will, Miloš is well known for his servility to Chinese money.
>>
>>79512000
>>79513521
bullshit, you fucking SJW cunts, get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>79514926
Muh nigga
>>
>>79514847
>Nope, it is Xi's will, Miloš is well known for his servility to Chinese money.
Has he been convicted in a court of law for that or is it just innuendo?
>>
File: gribedovagainagian.png (4 MB, 1910x1001) Image search: [Google]
gribedovagainagian.png
4 MB, 1910x1001
>>79514178
yes I have, feel free to take a stroll yourself on google maps.

I still like the U.S better, but only about 10% of the U.S is better to me. Over there you have major cities and the vast majority is white. Here we only have Boston (kind of), Portland, and a handful of others.

All our cities are either niggerized, hispanicized, or asianized. Whites are a minority in almost every American major city, and it's not changing any time soon pal.
>>
>>79515448
Then we shall begin to meme this into reality
>>
>>79515173
It is just a tantrum of artist manchildren millenials who think that everyone who is not a SJW is bought by China or Russia.

Zeman explained it that our government is strongly pro-american and pro-EU and that he wants to act as an ounterbalance to it a be pro Russian and pro-Chinese.
He might like to drink vodka at Russian embassy too. But he is not "bought" by any means, even though local lefties (called "little suns") wish so.
>>
EU literally tidening the rope right now
PRAISE QEK
>>
LETS CHANNEL OUR ENERGY /pol/

つ◕_◕ ༽つ

Come and help Czech-fags meme this into reality.

KEK VULT
>>
>>79515173
First of all its not a crime, second president has political immunity. But is is painfully obvious, since he has high ranking advisors from China.

>“We want to learn how to boost economic growth and stabilize society”
His words to Chinese delegation. Literally the "cuckest" thing you can say to them.
>>
>>79511302
Nice source
>>
>>79515980
> has high ranking advisor from china
> obviously bought

Millenial SJW logic...
Are you throwing tantrums in a mall when mommy doesn't want to buy you a lollipop?
What branch of modern art are you studying?
>>
>>79512000
This

At least Czechs aren't as retarded as the Brits and happen to realize that the only reason the EU is distabilizing is because everyone around it is promoting the partition of it.

Leaders of other countries (USA specifically) may hold speeches where they express how bad it would be for their country if the EU divided, but that's literally equal to Microsoft saying the same about Google.

Every.single.regional.power wants the EU divided, especially Russia, China and the US. By voting for your retarded Brexit and promoting further exits, you're only cucking yourself
Please learn basic politics before voting and stop ruining our superstate
>>
>>79516279
Fuck off gypsy
>>
>>79511302
He's been saying this for over a year.
>>
>>79516279
>Bulgaria
What part of Africa is that in?
>>
>>79516279
EU is enforcing white genocide on member countries.

Every other option is 1000x times better then EU.
>>
>>79516426
My man.
>>
>>79516279
Always makes me kek when retarded yuropoor countries that benefit solely from the eu because they're leeches come out and shill for it

No, kill yourself.
>>
File: 1436911222847.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1436911222847.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
dubity digits for Czechout
>>
>>79516041
>"Nesouhlasím s těmi, kdo jsou pro vystoupení z Evropské unie. Ale udělám všechno pro to, aby bylo referendum a aby se v něm mohli vyjádřit. A totéž k vystoupení z NATO"
>"I don't agree with those, who are for exit from the EU. But I will do everything for referendum, where people can express their opinion. Same thing with NATO"
>>
KEK will make Czechout real!
>>
>>79511302
Link...
>>
>>79516743
https://www.upr.fr/actualite/europe/president-de-republique-tcheque-appelle-a-organiser-referendum-sortie-de-lue-de-lotan

I didn't put a link because most of people here don't speak french
>>
>>79511302
I hope they're ready for
>contest or conquest.
But I think, with the current status of EU members, we are heading towards conquest with great speed. We just don't know who the belligerents going to be.
>>
File: 494_800.jpg (77 KB, 604x485) Image search: [Google]
494_800.jpg
77 KB, 604x485
>>79516279
>Every.single.regional.power wants the EU divided, especially Russia,

dunno. Russians want more to get EU out of american influence. and get rid of NATO which threatens their country.
>>
>>79516247
Explain why the hell would he say we want to "learn how to stabilize society, from PRC" if not for chinese money.

Also "servility to chinese money" doesnt mean the money goes to his pocket.
>>
>>79515447
Pro tip: Czech Republic is whiter, richer and has less crime than Russia
>>
>>79516825
>french news

Where's the Czech news about it?
>>
>>79515980
>>“We want to learn how to boost economic growth and stabilize society”
>His words to Chinese delegation. Literally the "cuckest" thing you can say to them.
This is precisely what all politicians in all countries in the East who wanted to join the EU said. It's called diplomacy. Was it sinister?
>Explain why the hell would he say we want to "learn how to stabilize society, from PRC" if not for chinese money.
So basic diplomacy. Saudi Arabia receives far more gushing treatment.
>>
>>79517477
I don't know I don't speak czech but according to some czechs on this thread he said that
>>
>>79514926
wait so you think zeman will not gladly allow chinese and russian interests to increase their effectivity on czech grounds?

what are your thoughts on zemans opinion regarding chinese social solutions and their application to our society?
>>
>>79517674
>This is precisely what all politicians in all countries in the East who wanted to join the EU said
Nope, they didn't. We didn't need to lick EU's arse to get trade agreements and investements from them.

>Saudi Arabia receives far more gushing treatment.
No, it does not receive better treatment from us, by far. Our relation with Saudis is more or less silent (arms) trading, with Arabs occasionally getting butthurt at our Muzzie-bashing, we don't hold them as an example for building our society.

>So basic diplomacy
And what if i don't like our elites spreading their buttcheeks to everyone who waves with bit of dollars? Or prefering the rights of foreigners and immigrants to our own?
>>
>>79511302
This is a very interesting development . Cehia seems just about average(and growing fast) as an EU member ,a balance between the West and the Eastern Block cunts.
What are the chances of this succeeding though? Do the people want out and is it in the best interest of a small but increasingly prosperous land-locked country? They seem to rely on exports to Germany way to much but at least they are not entirely propped up by EU funds like Hungary.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.