[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 29
File: clintons1.jpg (85 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
clintons1.jpg
85 KB, 664x441
http://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/

>As someone who guarded the Oval Office during the Clinton presidency, Byrne, in an exclusive interview with The Post, tells how he witnessed “the Clinton machine leaving a wake of destruction in just about everything they do.”

>He says he has also seen Hillary’s “dangerous,” abusive, paranoid behavior.

>“It’s like hitting yourself with a hammer every day,” Byrne, pounding a fist into his open hand, says of the former first lady’s explosive anger.

>Byrne revealed to The Post during the interview that Clinton staffers used cocaine on the job.

>“There were some drug issues,” Byrne says. “Some people would come in to work in the morning, and they were barely walking, they would drop stuff off at the office, and go to the restroom where they would come out minutes later happy as a clown.”

>He also exposes the “jogging list” for the first time.

>“In the beginning of his first administration, when President Clinton was jogging outside, women who were dressed as if they were going clubbing or working out, started showing up at the southeast gate,” Byrne explains. “The agents ... would get the women’s names, and run them to see who they were. If the women wouldn’t cooperate, they would be ushered out of the jogging group.

>“Agents … insinuated that this list was used by President Clinton to try to meet these women,” Byrne says.

>The book details how the president had as many as three mistresses during the same time period, including former Vice President Walter Mondale’s daughter, Eleanor, whom Byrne once discovered “making out on the Map Room table” with Bill Clinton.

>Hillary, meanwhile, was a human minefield. The Secret Service was convinced Hillary posed a physical threat to her husband, and even gave him a black eye, Byrne writes.
>>
I know the Clintons are shit. Trump is worse tho.
>>
File: PooDoo.png (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
PooDoo.png
11 KB, 256x256
>>79503517
Hillary sure is a turd, and where do we put our turds??
>>
File: 1463790792099.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1463790792099.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>79503836
>>
>>79504030

He won't get any opportunity to taint the White House and disgrace our country.
>>
>goes "Jogging"
>picks up Muffintops from the gate
>picks up Egg McMuffins from the Mickey D's
>devours them both
>>
>>79503841
Designated shitting streets?
>>
>>79503836
>>79504108
So you think corruption and crime is better than being a loudmouth? I truly don't understand people like you. It's like we were raised in completely different cultures. I look at you guys as a type of foreigner.
>>
>>79503836
Jeb, plz go.
>>
>>79503517
>nypost.com
SAGE AND IGNORE
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
>>
>>79505258

>So you think corruption and crime is better than being a loudmouth?

No. I think corruption and crime is worse than corruption and crime + being a loudmouth
>>
>>79505506

I meant the first one is better
>>
>>79505506
Trump is the most scrutinized presidential candidate that's ever lived and there's nothing on him at all. He doesn't even drink alcohol retard lmao. You're clearly a shill
>>
>>79505506
So you believe Trump and Clinton are on the same level as far as corruption and crime goes? Truly? What do you have in mind specifically, Trump University? You think that is on the same level as the international corruption of the Clinton Foundation, or Chinagate, or Whitewater, or the Benghazi cover-up? Do you actually believe that, or is that a cover for another reason? Because I find that difficult to believe.
>>
>>79505711

>nothing on him at all

Yeah, there is. conservative religious cucks sweep shit under the carpet to live a fantasy world though.

>playboy interviews never happened

>>79505730

Hillary Clinton is a shady fucked up individual, and I can see that. Trump is the same way for me. Some people just aren't very good judge of characters (what can you do). I can see right through him. He's the same way if not worse. At least Hillary limits her shit to the political realm, Trump has worldwide business and marketing exploitative practice and now also trying to get into the political world.
>>
>>79505258
>It's like we were raised in completely different cultures.

He'r probably a Mexishit who wants his free gibsmedats.
>>
File: jim_jones_006b.jpg (35 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
jim_jones_006b.jpg
35 KB, 720x960
>>79505506
Yes, yes, Yes!

Drink in the logic of the professional politician!
>>
>>79506027
Go ahead and bring up some specifics then, shill.
>>
>>79506027
For one thing, Hillary absolutely does not limit her crimes to the political realm. That's balderdash. Go look at the cattle futures money laundering scheme, or Whitewater in general. Or the Clinton Foundation, which is political in nature, but is a slush fund to collect money in exchange for governmental favors. When has Donald Trump ever done anything even remotely like that? Hillary flirts with literal criminal treason. Trump overhyped a product and then underdelivered. Comparing the two is simply absurd, and again, it makes me think you have an ulterior motive and that your excuses are mere pretext.

Secondly, if you're basing your fantastical version of the two candidates on baseless character conjecture, then that's fine, but don't pretend it's a principled distinction you're making. It isn't. You're just working on gut feelings.

Tell your gut this: Everytime the Clintons get near the halls of power, scandal erupts. Every time. Without fail. Dating back for decades. We both know this time will be no different. Are you ready to defend the endless train of scandals that the rest of the country will hang around your neck?
>>
>>79506126

>probably a Mexishit

legal American here, I am Hispanic though.

Born in New Jersey, but if it helps you to live more comfortably to think I'm lying and keep thinking I'm a Mexican, that's fine by me.

>>79506176

Tell you what, I'll start with this because I want to see you spin it in a positive light.

Trump is marketing to the public that he wants to bring jobs to America.

He currently outsources.
>>
>>79504262
Might have to go get some disgusting egg mcmuffins now
>>
>>79503517
2O5RA
>>
>>79506593
BIL
>>
File: hillary-clinton-21.jpg (67 KB, 1100x833) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-21.jpg
67 KB, 1100x833
>coke and whores

So shit we already knew. It's fucking nothing.

Say it with me /pol/: MADAM PRESIDENT
>>
>>79506467
Hispanic cultures are notorious for permitting corruption at the highest levels. It all makes sense now.

Btw, when you see white people claim they have a problem with the high levels of Hispanic immigration in this country, don't just bury your head in the sand and pretend you don't know why that could be. Remember this thread instead, and how you glibly shrugged off corruption. This is precisely why Americans have a problem with Hispanics. We don't want to end up like your culture.
>>
>>79506620
JOORA
>>
>>79506418
Every single point of her entire career is riddled with lies, scandals and cover ups. Even before politics. We all know this. Anyone trying to compare Trump to that is a moron. Especially when the entire media, left wing, and members of the right, people in countries who won't benefit from a Trump presidency would love to find dirt on him, and the best they've come up with is Trump University. That's why they're pushing the racist xenophobia thing so hard because that's all they have. If there was anything more it would have come out by now because they never wanted him to get this far.
>>
>>79506648

>Hispanic cultures are notorious for permitting corruption at the highest levels

You sound like Trump alright, check it out

>defended his claims that a judge overseeing a lawsuit against Trump University is biased because of his Mexican heritage, pushing back against criticism that his objections are racist.
>>
Nothing wrong with cocaine, unless you're a fucking loser.
>>
>>79506467
>he currently outsources
wtf i hate capitalism and profit maximization now, i'm #commiessile now
>>
>>79506467
He outsources some jobs because it's expensive as fuck to manufacture here in the first place due to regulations you stupid fuck. When he gets the chance to abolish half the stupid trade regulations that outsource American jobs you can bet those outsourced positions will come right back.

Also, that still isn't criminal corruption like insider trading, which Clinton is now being investigated for.

How do you paint that in a positive light? Or her doing absolutely nothing as Secretary of State?
>>
>>79505444

I like NY Post, it's funny. None of their articles are original anyway, it's just gossip from other sources delivered in an entertaining way. They're quoting a new book...
>>
File: 1466807154831.jpg (121 KB, 638x916) Image search: [Google]
1466807154831.jpg
121 KB, 638x916
>>79506467
HAHAHA HAHA that's what you come up with? This makes him a criminal worse than Hillary? Are you actually retarded? The fact that his company outsources to other countries to make neck ties? And you can't figure out yourself why he would do that? Me telling you that it's because that's how you keep prices competitive so they're more accessible to more people isn't spinning anything. You're desperate and it's hilarious
>>
File: IMG_20160220_212244.jpg (46 KB, 306x488) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160220_212244.jpg
46 KB, 306x488
>>79506027
>At least Hillary limits her shit to the political realm

Arranging the sale of US uranium to Russia goes way beyond the "political realm."

The one common trait that all Hillary supporters share is purposeful ignorance. They do not know what she and her cohorts have done, they do not care to know, and they swallow the lies with hands over ears in lala land.

Read a little. This one just came out, is only 64 pages of big typeface to accommodate the libtard attention span and can be downloaded free online.
>>
File: world corruption index.jpg (67 KB, 937x500) Image search: [Google]
world corruption index.jpg
67 KB, 937x500
>>79506768
I sound like Trump? Trump has never said anything about the high rate of corruption in Latin America. He ought to, but he hasn't.

Pic related. The World Corruption Index.

Hispanic culture is hopelessly corrupt. Presumably either you or your parents escaped one of these countries, exactly to get away from the sort of systemically corrupt institutions and the failures they bring. Why would you want to bring that culture of corruption to our country, the safe haven you fled to? It doesn't make any sense.

http://one-europe.info/eurographics/world-corruption-index-2014
>>
File: 1447265531194.png (906 KB, 1138x849) Image search: [Google]
1447265531194.png
906 KB, 1138x849
>>79506418
>Go look at the cattle futures money laundering scheme, or Whitewater in genera

Why??? These things have already been looked at from every conceivable angle by everyone from Congress to Ken Starr to every shill trying to make a buck off of a Clinton book
>>
>>79503836
>But Trump is worse
I swear you people are just envious of his success.

Hillary Clinton is an actual felon and proven liar who is about to be indicted. Her career is marred by incompetency and scandal. She's completely controlled by special interests. And yet somehow, Trump is worse because he hurt your feelings.

Honestly just go back to plebbit.
>>
>>79506888
>>79507083
>>79506965

>outsourcing is positive

>not telling the American public you want to keep outsourcing
>>
>>79506768
That judge is a member of a group called "La Raza" I'll wait for you to Google what that means before explaining why you're an idiot
>>
File: 3chimp.jpg (9 KB, 248x204) Image search: [Google]
3chimp.jpg
9 KB, 248x204
>>79506888
>the perfect post
>>
>>79506768
>Its racist to assume someone's experiences will bias them.

So you're also saying by your logic that SCOTUS Justice Sonya Sotomayor is also racist, right? http://mobile.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html

“I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life,” said Judge Sotomayor.

>"HUE HUE HUE, EUU SEE ESSÉ. EUU STUPIDO GRINGOS ARE IDIÓTAS WHO DUNNO HOWDA JUDGE SO GOOD.

Oh and his judge is a fucking La Raza member.
>>
>>79506768
Are you retarded? You sound like a child thinking with your emotions. That judge is a member of an organization that has some pretty questionable beliefs. La Raza i think?
>>
>>79507207
It's not positive for the US but it makes sense in the current economic climate if you're a business owner you fucking retard lol. This is like debating someone who was born with zika
>>
>>79504970
KEK

Didn't miss a beat on that one. lol
>>
>>79505506
How is Trump corrupt? He's self funded.

Half of you liberals don't even have your facts straight.
>>
>>79507243
>>79507285
>>79507314

>judge is sworn in and trusted to uphold an oath

>judge isn't respected

sounds like an oath only means something if you're white amirite?
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>79503836
>>
File: 1465630828703.jpg (53 KB, 639x282) Image search: [Google]
1465630828703.jpg
53 KB, 639x282
>>79507486
Sounds like you don't have any argument to me
>>
>>79507478

>self funded

>going bankrupt 10 times

How to I borrow twenty million so that I can not pay it back? I want to be self funded too.
>>
>>79507486
>making a racist assumption

Nice ad hominem. Google "La Raza" please. I believe the judge is also a staunch democrat. You're an idiot and you have no legitimate argument. Fuck off and stop thinking with your emotions like a child.
>>
>>79503836
wtf anon are you joking rn
>>
>>79507697
How into business?
>>
>>79506027
>At least Hillary limits her shit to the political realm,
>>
>>79507697
He didn't go bankrupt. You're just showing how unaware you are of what goes on in the real world. You're doing a horrible job at trying to parrot the shit you read on reddit and see on msnbc
>>
>>79507176
then that applies to donald as well

you ain't got shit
>>
>>79507850

>didn't go bankrupt

I know, I know, the media spun it around right?
>>
>>79507697
>>79507779

libs aren't good at business, so naturally they despise donald because he's wealthy and they're not.

it's more simple than you can possible imagine.

and trying to explain to them about the clinton's 'foundation' is pointless, they aren't complex to understand a bribe machine.

my point, lefties are better off killed. you can't educate them, you can't rehabilitate them, and they're incredibly stupid.

just kill them, flat out.
>>
>>79507697
You're fucked.

Going bankrupt is a natural part of business.
He successfully ran over 200 multi million dollar companies and 10 of them went bankrupt.

Wow, he's so corrupt.
>>
>>79507932
Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy etc.
>>
>>79507932
Donald Trump has never gone bankrupt, you don't know what chapter 11 bankruptcy is obviously. You're a moron
>>
>>79507932
... going bankrupt isn't a bad thing you fucking dolt.
He legitimately filed bankruptcy and the whole ordeal was 100% legal.
>>
>>79508001
He filed chapter 11 four times I believe
>>
>>79507116
I think we're more corrupt than this desu
>>
is it considered classism if the elites get coke provided to improve work performance in making feminist laws and playing finger football but I don't get any to hold me through the day at my snack kiosk? what I mean is they should pass some down js. I'm rank 60 on overwatch and wouldn't mind some for improving map awareness and snap aiming too.
>>
>>79503517
>If Hillary wants to help women she should stop Bill from leaving the house!

This gets truer and truer everyday.
>>
>it's a thread gets derailed by blatant shitposting episode
>>
>>79508238
What's an illegal bankruptcy?
>>
>>79508675

If he'd done anything illegal he'd be in jail right now.
>>
>>79506467
>legal American here, I am Hispanic though.
Of course you are.
>>
>>79508744

If Hillary did anything illegal she'd be in jail right now
>>
so this ISIS attack was orchestrated by the Clintons too right? to take press away from the indictment
>>
>>79508937
Just you wait, nigger :^)
>>
>>79508675
>What's an illegal bankruptcy?

I suppose falsely claiming you're broke?
>>
>>79509027

>mfw she's elected president and you realize you're wrong and stupid but glad I don't know you personally to see you get embarassed
>>
>>79507207
Trump has said many times that companies can not compete and make products in the United States. He has said he would and would love to make his products in the US but can't because it becomes such an unfair market when others are lowering their prices to pennies in comparison. So he wants to make it so American manufacturing can compete with the rest of the world by using protectionist and nativist strategies. The strategies that were commonplace before the 80s which is when everything went to shit. If you have no protection and a complete free market with other nations of course someone will make their products for the cheapest price and once one does they all have to go and if they don't the ones who stay go under. It's how the system is and he wants to fix it so products can be made here. And considering Hillary Clinton has been one of the main pushers of the "free market" and has helped create and push these terrible trade deals she has done more damage than any other person to the economy on the subject of outsourcing
>>
>>79508937
>implying she doesn't have federal case against her currently

And donald?

Tell me, libcuck, does our man have ANY federal cases lined up against him for political corruption?
>>
>>79508297
Chapter 8 which is a common business practice. Not to mention he's created hundreds of successful businesses with tens of thousands of jobs and only 4 have "failed" which is a part of being an entrepreneur and businessman. In fact it's a part of every job or career.
>>
>>79509202

>political corruption

>thinks he's being smart by adding "political"

Trump University *cough
>>
>you will never been a young intern on Bill Clinton's advisory staff getting off your nut off coke in the White House whilst banging the 8/10's hangarounds that Bill doesn't want
>>
>>79503517
> Clinton White House was den of coke, mistresses: ex-Secret Service officer

Fucking awesome, why the bitching?
>>
>>79507486
>Born in the US
>Sworn in as an United States federal judge
>A part of a mexican supremacy group known as la raza and a flaming democrat
Imagine if a member of the KKK was a federal judge and a flaming Republican for the trial of a black Democrat? It would all be about race and everyone would lose their shit.
>>
>>79509453
>won't admit that doing illegal shit while holding public office makes you a political criminal

+5 cents desu

>still can't touch donald with any criminal connection

you didn't even try fampai
>>
>>79506027
>Yeah, there is
And then you won't even say what, fuck off.
>>
>>79509418
No it was definitely Chapter 11...
>>
>>79509629

See here

>>79508937

>inb4 criminals go to jail

Take it up with this guy >>79508744
>>
>>79509453
Trump University isn't a scam. It has and will be proven it isn't and if you want to just think about it realistically, here is a multi billionaire making over 1 million dollars a day and over 400 million a year. A few thousand bucks is chump change to him and he probably spends that much on his lunch. He has no need for it and why would he use his brand, something he loves and is his bread and butter, in a known scam that could ruin his entire image?
>>
>>79508937
You know she's currently being investigated by the FBI for criminal activities right?
>>
>>79509832
Autistic or shill or faggot?
>>
>>79509909

yes, she'll be cleared
>>
>>79507932
Learn the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 11 bankruptcy. One is where you're an idiot and can't pay your debts, the other is a business move.
>>
>>79509831
I know sorry that was my mistake but the rest of what I stands true
>>
>>79509909

>innocent until proven guilty

You ever heard that before?
>>
>>79510004
You are actually retarded aren't you?
>>
File: Diefaggot.png (697 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
Diefaggot.png
697 KB, 1536x864
>>79510004
>>
>>79503836
Hes literally not worse. You simply believe everything the leftist media tells you
>>
>>79510004
Which just proves she is as corrupt as anyone comes considering she accepted money from foreign governments in order to return favors while setting up a private unsecured email to communicate with companies and foreign nations without any oversight or protection which the Russians got a hold of. Then she tried to delete 30k of them because she knew they were incriminating since they discussed classified information.
>>
>>79510107

I trust her, she's a good girl. A bit misunderstood by these conservatives and fuck it, she's a mean bitch. I'll give you that.
>>
>>79510004
sorry, quints have already confirmed she is going down. going to need to beat that
>>
File: 1465628711704.png (338 KB, 743x950) Image search: [Google]
1465628711704.png
338 KB, 743x950
>>79510089
You're calling Donald Trump a criminal worse than Hillary without any evidence to him doing anything illegal. Your evidence of this was him outsourcing neck ties to China or wherever the fuck they're made. You have an 15 year olds understanding of the world.

I'm convinced this is you in this video:

https://youtu.be/Gpiaw3pSuqY
>>
>>79507486
The race.
>>
>>79510424
b-but he's literally h-hitler! Why w-would he support h-hitlers demise???!?
>>
>>79510424

Well, shit. the world "criminal" is subjective so I'll explain that I won't call him a criminal because he can afford to not be one. I'm not to say he's a criminal or not, that's up to the courts and I'm smart enough to know that behind those scenes there's a bunch of money passed around and shit that happens that affects whether or not a person is labeled a criminal.

He's a sorry piece of shit. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>79503517
Does this agent have any credibility?

The Secret Service is necessarily exposed to personal details of their charges. Discretion is important. If a protected person cannot trust the agents, they are less likely to be forthcoming with the Service regarding plans and potential security issues. This makes the Secret Service less effective.

In selling any story about his charges, Byrne is demonstrably dishonorable. Given that, is he to be believed at all?
>>
File: image.jpg (977 KB, 1293x5830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
977 KB, 1293x5830
>>79510274
She's literally a war criminal.
>>
>>79510107
>>79510196
>>79510264
>>79510385
>implying women don't get the benefit of the doubt in the court of law
she'll get off because it's misogynist to hold her accountable for her actions
>>
>>79510274
It's funny to me that you Hispanics bring your love of corruption to this country with you, but you leave the machismo that you're also famous for at the border. Hispanic-American men have become little pussy bitches in America.

Queen Hillary will carry your little brown balls around in her purse, as you keep making excuses for life of crime.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (28 KB, 571x440) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
28 KB, 571x440
>>79510677
Your post applies exactly to hillary clinton. It describes her entire professional career. Her ENTIRE career is filled with lies scandals and cover yos, even before she was in politics laughing about how a child rapist failed a lie detector test and who she felt was guilty was going to get acquitted. Donald Trump has been in the public eye for such a long time and you come here talking about Chinese neck ties and Trump University. Do you understand how weak and retarded your argument looks?
>>
File: Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg (126 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg
126 KB, 600x300
The FBI 'ORDERED', no pictures of Bill Clinton and AG Lynch be taken while they were having their little secret meeting on the Tarmac in Arizona. Why would the FBI stand in the way of peoples constitutional rights in order to hide this meeting. The truth will never come out folks it, the fix is in.

>red-pill in 1..2...3

pic related, its chelsea's real father. webb hubbell
>>
>>79510877
The integrity of the country is more important than the integrity of any one person or any one agency. Byrne is a patriot willing to exchange his honor for the chance of warning his countrymen about the horrors of the Clintons seizing power again.

I commend him for it.
>>
>>79511038

I'm American dummy. Already pointed out I was born in America. I act and think white. You're racism is showing. You're in literal full blown denial of what I'm saying because your'e hatred of other races can't allow you to believe reality.
>>
>>79511280
I'm not in denial about anything, amigo. I just don't want my country to become Latin America. Latin America is filled mostly with failed states. I don't want to see that happen to my country. And Hillary is one step closer to that happening. It's not any more complicated than that for me.

But it's useless trying to get through to you people.
>>
>>79511038
so what you are saying is that anyone who is being manipulated by the left isn't worthy of being saved? I don't know, ignorance dosent have to be a death sentence. its mostly you people and university insulated professors. They will get it eventually, the truth always wins in the end, as a rule.
>>
>>79511548
"young people and uni professors, sorry.
>>
>>79503836
I dislike the Clintons, but this kind of journalism stinks of propaganda. The NYPost has been running a series of these. You only have to look at the picture selection and realize the article isn't worth reading. They're obviously trying some character assassination before the election.

I'm surprised /pol/ buys this (actually, no I'm not, because of prevailing autism...).

I'm also surprised that the Clintons don't sue. This is all coming from one source with no corroboration and the timing makes it obvious he's being funded by Republicans. The whole thing makes me lament for democracy.
>>
>>79511714
DUMBEST POST ALL YEAR

CONGRATS RETARD
>>
>>79511479

Neither do I. Hispanics are fucking slobs.

>you people

There you go. I hope your trolling. You just threw me into the group of Latin and Central Americans even though your eyes read my post that clarified I was born in America.

Work on it man before you end up with missing teech and waving a swaztika banner around rinky dink parades
>>
>>79511548
Huh? Did you mean to reply to someone else? I didn't say anything about killing leftists or whatever. I just think it's funny to see "macho" Hispanic "men" bend over backwards to stick up for this ultrafeminist that would last 0.2 seconds in their own countries.
>>
>>79511862
>>79511114
>>
>>79511714
This isn't the first time a Secret Service agent has come out against the Clintons. I'm not saying this particular guy is legit, but it's like all the women coming out claiming sexual abuse from Bill.

Hillary is supposedly the worst detail you can get. She supposedly has a loathing for law enforcement and military.
>>
This agent is a butthurt loser jealous that Bill was fucking Monica.

Cock-blocking asshole undoubtedly has a disgusting wife who won't fuck him.
>>
>>79511793
Thanks, dear anon.

>>79512044
I get that she's a political operator and might not be kind to all her underlings. And it makes sense that she doesn't get off on all the military stuff, although she is very hawkish and pro-military in her policies. I'm yet to see persuasive evidence of "loathing." I'd expect that she's just grateful that there are all these people keeping her safe. This story looks like something that'll become a meme on the far right but is without reputable sources. It's the kind of story that will make the far right look even more nutty, since there's too much evidence corroborating that Hillary is a boring politician and not some crazy gangster who loves humiliating government employees.
>>
>>79511280
As a fellow hispanic american monitoring this thread I have to say I have very little to agree on with you. I think your wrong and I find the mentality of other hispanics like you to be a detriment to your people overall in this country. My skin is probably darker than yours and I think your hiding behind a shield. L Trumps the best pick in my thoughts for our people, Americans that is. Not hispanics south of the border.
>>
>>79512302
you must be rather young
>>
File: circlejerk_boys-real-life.jpg (565 KB, 1178x1600) Image search: [Google]
circlejerk_boys-real-life.jpg
565 KB, 1178x1600
>>79507100

>US uranium to Russia
Hillary Clinton never arranged a sale of Uranium between USA and Russia.

but don't let me interrupt this mornings Official Poltard Circlejerk™
>>
>>79511280
>I'm American therefore I can't be a spic.
>>
>>79511244
>Byrne is a patriot

If he had something to offer rather than weak generalizations and was a genuine, unpaid whistleblower, certainly. But he's shilling for his book, and being paid for his appearances. And he's not making specific charges of criminal activity. His interviews are fluff:

>The Clintons get mad sometimes.
>The Clintons hate the military.
>Hillary hates men.
>etc etc

He's already been opposed and debunked by fellow agents. And he's inconsistent in his criticisms. We need a better 'patriot' to properly expose the Clintons.
>>
>>79511862
I'm actually not racist. At least not as much as some of /pol/. It's Latin American culture that I despise. But when I say I despise it, I despise it. Including and especially its penchant for widespread corruption. And the fact is, Hispanics are overwhelmingly supporting Hillary, despite her stink of corruption. If it wasn't for them, this election would be over and you know it. Do you expect whites to just ignore the numbers forever? Hispanics have singlehandedly changed our democratic process. Are we supposed to pretend there's not a cultural component to that? Yes yes, you have a piece of paper that says you're American. Good for you.
>>
>>79509832
>avoiding the question so hard he went in a circle

terrible shill, now stop backtracking faggot

name anything trump is being investigated for or has been convicted of

vs

the laundry list of investigations hillary and bill have been the subject of

you lost, turbonigger shill.
>>
>>79512327

I'll take this seriously. What do you think I'm wrong about?.

I don't want illegals in here, I want them deported and kept out.

>inb4 why not vote for Trump then, Hillary is going to let them all in

It's not worth having a total asshole in there. I mean a TOTAL asshole. His character has basically driven me to lose all respect for him. When you can't shut the fuck up and behave when you stand in front of millions, that says one thing. You' have NO self control whatsoever. That speaks volumes.

Sure Hillary is fucked up but in the same pattern as all other shitty president's are.

Trump is the wrong type of progressive candidate we need.
>>
>>79511793
>DUMBEST POST ALL YEAR

>keeps track of /pol posts for a year
Autism much?
>>
>>79512411
41, actually. not joking.
It's definitely true that the fringes of left and right in current two-party political systems (US, UK, Australia) are becoming saturated with hateful memes that make these fringe groups look completely ridiculous. This campaign against Hillary based on a personality attack looks like one of these. The net effect will be to make the right fringe look more ridiculous. It's the same with the birther stuff. Anyone who adopted that position comes out with less credibility and looking slightly retarded. Same with the "Obama is a Muslim" stuff.
>>
>>79512756
You just went full retard.
>>
File: 1454006899559.jpg (36 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454006899559.jpg
36 KB, 720x1280
>>79512612
Didn't you know? He wants to create more jobs in the future, but currently outsources to China to make neck ties in order to stay competitive. Only the devil himself could be more dastardly
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x640
>>79512302
>without reputable sources
The guy is absolutely a reputable source in some sense. It's a fact that he was their detail. Does he have a political ax to grind? That's for you to decide.

I am under no illusion that she looks down on us common peasants though. I do not believe she cares about us, or at least she cares insofar as she can convince us to give her more power. This in itself doesn't necessarily disqualify her as president, I guess, but adding in the incompetency and the brutality of her foreign policy decisions, the choice is clear for me. I don't want more conflict with Russia, I don't see the point.
>>
>>79512829

I think you want this thread

>>
>>79503517
The “Chinagate” fundraising scandal plagued the 1996 Bill Clinton-Al Gore campaign and Hillary was very much involved. Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.
http://www.independentsentinel.com/lest-we-forget-hillarys-china-gate-scandal/
>>
>>79512809

Wow man.

Well you realize we are not supposed to be a two party system right? We definitely need to change this.

Also, I can't believe you were a full functioning member of society during the Clinton presidency and still think they are clean....

Regardless of whether lies are being spread, the trend of corruption tied to them is rather unsettling.
>>
>>79512683

Why exactly do we NEED a progressive candidate?

Don't you see what other (((progressive))) nations have become? Infested with west-hating immigrants, literally blowing innocent people up in the name of their false god?

That's what Hillary and the NAU will bring to North America, and it's naive little cuckbois like you that are driving this future.

A secular north america is what is needed right now, until the mudbeards sort their shit out, and it's not our job to be 'as tolerant as possible' to them, because they perceive it as a weakness and will just continue to exploit your progressive attitude until you are dead.
>>
>>79513014
The lack of corroboration is what makes him disreputable. If this was widespread and in the White House itself, then there would be massive numbers of people to confirm.

The timing and the lack of corroboration make it obvious this is politically motivated.

I'm a populist and think the genuine interests of the majority of the people have not been represented in the US at a federal level for decades. Hillary Clinton seems very much of her class -- upper-middle class, liberal arts college education, law background. Trump at least is a real populist, even if the fear and hatred he articulates are not well thought through. I'm not especially strongly affiliated in this electoral race. I just have a nose for bullshit journalism and this is a classic case. I think it will reduce the credibility of anyone who attaches themselves to this security guard's stories and would prefer if politics in the US operated at a higher level. This is gutter stuff.
>>
>>79512854

Ok, so what laws did he break here?

Are you going to answer the question posed to the other monumental faggot?

One candidate is currently and has been repeatedly been the subject of many criminal investigations, and the other has not.

Do you know which is which?
>>
>>79512854
IF THEIR WERE INCENTIVES AGAINST IT, THEN HE WOULD.NT DO IT TACO. HES ADMITS ITS BROKEN.
>>
>>79513237

>Why exactly do we NEED a progressive candidate?

first off I didn't mean progressive as in "liberal". I meant progressive as in a president that can transcend the boundary between politician and civilian without going full 4chan politically incorrect behavior.

>literally blowing innocent people up in the name of their false god?

I blame that on the Middle East. Not sure how suicide bombings and ISIS compare to any"progressive" movement.

I'm not saying that we should let everyone in. I acknowledge that is a problem. What I'm saying is it DOESN'T have to be Trump to handle it, and it shouldn't be. If there is a problem that needs to be dealt with and I mean TIME NOW, is for the presidential race to be more varied and open instead of being forced to choose between two assholes who are totally out of touch.

Throw a third person in there from any fucking side and I'll vote for them.
>>
>>79513534
The timing is to be expected though. It's an election year. Of course skeletons come out of closets in an election year. That isn't new. It happens that way because people are paying attention.

As far as corroboration, that's a fair point, but it doesn't mean he's lying or not worth listening to. Whistleblowers often come in the form of lone wolves, do they not?
>>
File: 1412676167310.jpg (1 MB, 2238x1548) Image search: [Google]
1412676167310.jpg
1 MB, 2238x1548
yfw you remember shillary spent 100 million to troll social media and "correct" sanders and trump voters. there here guys
>>
File: 1448936312292.jpg (58 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
1448936312292.jpg
58 KB, 497x427
>>79513679
>first off I didn't mean progressive as in "liberal"

stopped reading
>>
>>79503517
You try running a country for a few years pal, then tell me how it feels.

FUCK
U
C
K
>>
>>79513866
>progressive only means liberal

gee, you should have taken those summer courses, dummy.
>>
>>79506467
Fucking spic hates Trump
More news at 11
>>
>>79513224
To change that, the US needs to move to a voting system with distribution of preferences. This gives people incentive to vote for something other than one of the two main parties. As it is, people on the left or right are scared of not voting for their respective party because to do so gives an advantage to their enemies. This especially means getting rid of a first-post-the-post voting system and having multi-member electorates (Maybe four senators for each of the states with more than 20 million people). US politics would be much more interesting if representatives from small parties were part of the mix.

And I'm not fan of the Clintons at all, but I don't think that the way to oppose them is with personality attacks. Sure, Bill is a womanizer, but I really don't care about that. A lot of men are. I care much more about policy and political record.
>>
File: image.gif (104 KB, 1062x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
104 KB, 1062x1242
>>79513534
As I've said, this isn't the first time a Secret Service agent has spoken out about the Clintons. After a certain point, it becomes a preponderance of evidence. Like Bill and the women he "allegedly" abused or the ridiculous sums of money for speeches Hillary made to banks, or the unsecure private server, or the donations made to the Clinton Foundation by foreign governments, etc.

I agree though there are more important improprieties the Clintons are involved in than gossipy stuff like this.
>>
>>79510994
/thread
It is 2016 afterall
>>
>>79513679

You know that Hillary admires Merkel and wants to emulate her immigration policies, right?

That's who you're voting for. Not just a Clinton, but the spectre of Angela Merkel herself.

Whatever trivial dislikes you have for Trump are irrelevant in the face of what you're getting with another Clinton in office.

Donald wants to secure out nation. That alone is paramount. The safety and security of you, me, and every other god damned American citizen.

You don't have another option. It's literally either a multikulti 'no world borders' agenda pushing useful tool for the jews, or a smart businessman, guilty of no crimes, who wants to keep our nation safe from radical muslims.

And you want to poo poo the man because you simply DONT LIKE him?

Absurd. You have the mentality of a preschooler, because there is no other way a rational person is going to make a decision based upon an empty feels argument.

How you feel about Trump is completely irrelevant. Utterly.

Facts are facts. Hillary is a career criminal politician, and so is her husband.

Trump isn't.

Those are your choices.
>>
>>79514036
It's not about personality though. The White House isn't American Idol. A President with a proclivity for promiscuity jeopardizes American interests by opening himself up to blackmail. Same with drugs. The very thing Hillary did with her unsecured server and the Clinton Foundation, btw.

This hurts the republic. What happens when some shadowy Saudi emissary approaches the Clintons with a videotape or some other incriminating evidence and then demands government favors to keep quiet? Do you envision the Clintons taking the high road in such a scenario? Really?
>>
>>79512302
Hillary told literally told a secret serviceman to fuck off when he said good morning
>>
>>79513993
>progressive only means liberal

Progressives are Socialists/Marxists/Communists who have stayed under their rocks after they were defanged after the Wilson and later the FDR administrations. Saul Alinsky is their hero and they will lie, cheat or steal to accomplish their agenda. "The end justifies the means." Hillary Clinton is an Alinsky loving Progressive, by her own admission. So is Barack Obozo. All of these LOONS are America-hating nutwads who would like to see this country brought down, by any means necessary, only to rise again in a "new world order" fiasco. George Soros is the Maggot-in-Chief who is pulling all the strings and financing their campaigns. They don't know it yet, but they are all "dead men walking." They are FINISHED because the people now know what their agenda is and they are mad as hell. They will have to crawl back under their rock for another 75 years or so because they are not going to make it this time around. Anyone aligned with them have to go too.
>>
>>79514036
>to change that, the US needs to move to a voting system with distribution of preferences.

I don't even see how this is remotely possible at this point though.....everyone is literally brainwashed into thinking only 2 parties matter....because it's been that way for almost 100 years...

We have to completely reformat the government, and the peoples way of thinking about government. But I have no clue how that would be achieved peacefully..
>>
>>79513614
I think you might have autism.
>>
>>79514420
Hillary is probably in handcuffs right now, Bernie is no dummy and will swoop in and run for the democrats.
>>
>>79514110
I agree that political donations in the US are a massive problem. I don't think superpacs should exist. I think it's obvious that banks are buying influence. I think it's obvious that media moguls have excessive influence (Rupert Murdoch, for example, is explicit about the political positions he advocates his editors uphold). Political campaigns are massively skewed by money coming from lobby groups. US politics in general has been thoroughly corrupted by money -- more than any other Western country.

But this isn't a Clintons issue. This is a general US issue. Weirdly, the Republicans who are trying to nail Clinton on this are the same ones who support a free market of political donations and massive superpacs. The whole thing is completely corrupt and makes US democracy far worse than any other Western country.

I cringe when I see a structural problem being blamed on a single person and turned into a character-assassination campaign. It looks like this is what you're doing, anon.
>>
>>79514554
>But this isn't a Clintons issue
Oh but it is shecklestein
>>
>>79514402

*source, "My personal opinions"

I don't know enough about what ever the fuck you are talking about to comment, all I am saying is the word "progressive" can be applied to any person in a political party. Someone who wants to reshape their party ideals, etc. etc.
>>
>>79511170
hi rob
>>
>>79514554

You're right, the system is failed from both ends of our forced political spectrum.

But given that 1 person isn't going to resolve the problem in their lifetime, if you want to jump into politics and do what good you can, you have to play by the rules set forth before you.
>>
>>79512416
your right it was bill while she was secretary of state
>>
>>79514695
come and get some mother fucker
>>
>>79514890
i like rob he's a titty man but, the anime has to go.
>>
>>79514554
I never blamed the whole system on the Clintons. Try to keep up, anon.

It's obvious to me that the Clinton campaign is more corrupt than anybody else who has run this year, however. Perhaps you could argue Jeb's was on the same level, but I would even question that. The Clintons seem to me more corrupt than anybody else in the spotlight, as far as I am aware. It has nothing to do with me being partisan.
>>
>>79514353
So the reports say. But what confirms that he didn't make this up because he has an ax to grind? It looks odd to me.

>>79514327
I disagree with you strongly on the personality examination. I think you need to look at how they do their job. What they do when they relax is their own business. If it means fucking a bunch of mistresses, I have absolutely no problem with that, so long as no security is breached. I like the French approach to this issue. They like protecting the privacy of people in public life. I don't like the American religious puritanical approach, where someone's sins should be visible to the world in order to determine if they're a righteous member of the chosen.

>>79514420
Change might happen because there are so many people in the US who don't much like either Trump or Clinton. Bernie almost got up. It would only take a radical reformer like him to sneak in and change would begin through internal political processes rather than revolution. The system itself has enough flexibility that it creates room for itself to be improved.
>>
>>79515029
yeah but bernie is a shit. better than clinton but fuck him.
>>
>>79507116
Hahahaa, how is canada not 100% corrupt HAHAHAHAhaahahahahahHAHAHA!
>>
>>79515001
SOMETHING is definitely corrupt....as far as I can tell no body likes Hillary, yet all of a sudden she is the Dems choice....the whole fucking thing is corrupt.

They just want the first female president, just like they wanted the first black president.

I have no issues with those two things, but my point is, there are things going on behind the scenes that disregard all of our preferences for the sake of "progress"
>>
>>79503517
How the fuck is Hillary still electable? This shit is enough to ruin a dozen political careers.

What does the American MSM say to this?
>>
>>79514974
wtf are you blabbering about taco?
>>
>>79515029
But that isn't the reality of our country. The reality of our country is that a large section of the electorate are bothered by impropriety and sleaziness and don't want those traits in their elected leaders. I mean look at the Republican side of NeverTrump. That is one of their principal objections to Trump - they think he's sleazy (I don't agree with them, but that is what they believe - they say it all the time). The magic wand you want to wave to make all that go away does not exist.

In the meantime, if we have leaders who are subject to blackmail by foreign nations or special interests, our interests - the American people - are jeopardized It's foolish to think an elected official in this country who is facing blackmail for indecent behavior wouldn't act selfishly. And it's downright preposterous to even imply that the Clintons, of all people, wouldn't. They do it for profit, you think they wouldn't do it if their back was against the wall?

No good can come of having people like that in power. That is precisely how power gets abused.
>>
>>79503517
I read that book. It's just an autobiography of Gary Byrne with some Clinton thrown in. Glad I didn't pay for it.
>>
>>79515325

The MSM covers it up, completely ignores it.

Liberal media, all of it. Social media, same deal. Liberal slant.
>>
>>79515385
nevertrump faggots hate him because he's not part of the club. they know he's not sleazy. party lines are a facade with the current officials. they're afraid he's going to dry up the gravy train.
>>
>>79515325
Republican hate machine hates women and blacks. There is nothing wrong with the Clintons just racist misogynists looking to destroy character.
>>
>>79503517
This country really is turning into Mexico 2.0
>>
>>79515538
even faux news only lets a little leak to keep their viewer base
>>
>>79515385
Here is the real issue though, our Government is super crooked, and has been for years.

Bribes are an every day thing, people have to turn them down all the time.

There are also legal ways of bribery that go on.

It's all fucked.

Also, every human is flawed, so to bash their small personal faults is a really stupid way of saying they shouldn't be elected. Their personal accomplishments should be enough.
>>
>>79515703
b8
>>
>>79515703
rethuglicans are true egalitarians that don't cater to minorities as we are all equal. liberals just seem to think some are more equal than others.
>>
>>79515385
>people like that in power
I think you just mean "people." The current political situation in the US is obviously highly corrupt and distorted. We need to put in more checks on the buying of political influence. This means massively limiting political donations, organizing electoral funding through pre-determined federally organized limits, giving the main candidates equal and free media space, making lobby groups illegal, and reducing the possibility of political donation disguised as "talks." People are easily corruptible. It's disappointing that the US system currently is highly skewed in that direction. We need a system that doesn't let only super-rich people rise to power.

When is the last time the US had a president who was in the lower half of incomes? Or even not in the top one percent of incomes? Rich people love money. If you make only rich people presidents, then they're still going to love money.
>>
CTR is in full panic mode.

2016 IS SO FUCKING MAGIC
>>
>>79516102
Regarding your last point, I've talked to several people who think it's okay that you need to be wealthy to run for president.

They think it's some kind of pre requisite that means they are intelligent, and because they have personal experience in moving large amount of capital, they would be great as leaders.

Some people I've spoken with can't even imagine a regular blue collar guy being president.

THEY SEEM TO FOGET: This country was founded on the idea that anyone, ANYONE who is an American citizen, can become president.
>>
>>79507697
Easy. Get credit good enough to warrant a loan of $20 million you retard.
>>
>>79516500
I agree with you on that point. Meritocracy in the US is a myth. The rich people aren't the smartest people. Anyone can rise out of modest circumstances and do wonderful things. The US is the country where an immigrant can be born into poverty, arrive to the US, and then excel in many different ways. The same principle should be applied in politics.
>>
>>79515755
>>79516102
I agree with everything both of you are saying. We do have a corrupt system compared to many other, less corrupt nations. But we're also still not as corrupt as some. See:>>79507116

We should be moving in the other direction. Why promote a woman, and a family really, whose very name is synonymous with the very corrupt and crony capitalist horseshit that has beleaguered us? How exactly does that move us past this? The reputation alone is bad enough to rubberstamp and sanitize our corruption problem, but now you want us to ignore their actual deeds that give birth to the reputation?

The Clintons are poison, plain and simple. From top to bottom. They are emblematic of the very disease you're describing.
>>
>>79516900
Oh for sure, I agree.

The Clintons are fucked, and represent an old generation of politics and thinking.

and I don't think >>79516747

this anon is a massive fan of the Clintons, he just doesn't like the smear campaign being run on them.
>>
>>79517202
Seriously, I dislike the Clintons a lot. I'm not even a Democrat. I'm a populist. I just don't like gutter journalism and politics base don personal attacks.

>>79516900
It's a choice between two really terrible options this time around. I happen to think that Trump is more incompetent and less suited for the position. What interests me most is reforming the whole system so it's less corrupt and more representative of the will of the people when they're at their very best (with access to good information, minimal propaganda, no lobby groups, etc.).
>>
Just a reminder. Treat Any and All Clinton Supporters the way you would treat any criminal who poses a threat to you, your family, your property, and your constitutional rights. A vote for a Clinton, or a donation of time, money or any support makes you complicit and therefore just as guilty.
>>
>>79517506
>people voting for the presidential candidate they want is a crime

gee, that's probably the least American thing posted ITT
>>
File: 425252.jpg (14 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
425252.jpg
14 KB, 220x229
>>79507116
>Nato Countries not corrupt
>Non Nato Counties largely all corrupt

Gee I wonder who could be behind this info-graphic.
>>
>>79517442
>I just don't like gutter journalism and politics base don personal attacks
you mean the personal attacks that got you and millions of others to believe that Trump is actually worse than Hillary?
>>
File: Clintonfoundation_FBI_AMA1.png (3 MB, 1610x7910) Image search: [Google]
Clintonfoundation_FBI_AMA1.png
3 MB, 1610x7910
>>79503517
FBI AMA from today! Important on Clinton.
>>
File: Clintonfoundation_FBI_AMA2.png (2 MB, 1520x7600) Image search: [Google]
Clintonfoundation_FBI_AMA2.png
2 MB, 1520x7600
>>79503517
>>
>>79517878
I've made up my own mind on Trump. I think he's a stupid narcissistic buffoon who would make an atrocious president. I think Hillary Clinton is a self-interested party hack who would probably be mostly competent in most of what a president needs to do. I won't be voting for either of them, but I'm more than happy to identify shit-tier journalism when it shows up. It's kind-of fun identifying when something fake shows up in the news cycle -- something that doesn't have enough evidence, is obviously partisan, and stinks like a fresh dog turd. I just enjoy calling out bullshit.
>>
>>79511714
The New York Post fucking endorsed trump
Obviously they'll publish all they can to help him
But noooo when newspapers talk shit about trump ITS NOT PROPAGANDA HE DESERVES IT LOL
When they do it to Hillary
WTF THIS IS SO JEW
>>
>>79508937
this fucking meme makes my blood boil
what exactly do you think should be happening when thousands upon thousands of private government documents are shared with people you don't even know?
>>
>>79517983
Just link the post, faggot.
>>79480356
>>
>>79507285

If all those ethnic judges the Left appoints aren't making decisions based on their race, then the Left needs to get its money back.

How can they pretend that they don't have ethnic bias when that's the fucking reason they chose them?
>>
>>79507686
God I love this man, not in Arianna Huffs ex husband type of way.
>>
>>79518103
>But noooo when newspapers talk shit about trump ITS NOT PROPAGANDA HE DESERVES IT LOL
I haven't even mentioned media coverage of Trump. What drugs are you on? What medications do you need to be on? Why are you so much in denial about your Jewish great-grandfather, Herr Schickelgruber ?
>>
>>79518127
>>79518005
>>79517983
>there are people dumb enough to believe this is real
>>
>>79511479
>third world countries are filled with failed States
>Latin American culture
As a Hispanic myself you need to fucking shut your mouth. 1 don't lump Central America with Mexico, Spain or the Caribbean islands
They are not synonymous and they don't fucking like each other
2 if you took a look at history most of these countries never had great leaders or the benefit of the doubt due to colonization.

Some ethnicities were more successful. You think Asains classify as white? No they don't but Korea and Japan aren't third world at all
Has nothing to do with culture. It has everything to do with intelligence and strength. Those are not the same things.

Tbqh I hate my own culture besides the food and was raised by whites. I refuse to relearn Spanish because I don't want to know or relate to them. Etc etc
>>
File: 1463693744983.jpg (114 KB, 960x699) Image search: [Google]
1463693744983.jpg
114 KB, 960x699
>>79516500
Okay nice dubs but now I'm checking you.

Anyone can run for president, when you do not have the shackles of those who are born into poverty or those who end up there because of medical or mental issues its not an easy way out.

The Kennedy became famous because their wealth allows a manipulation on their personal image, it's as simple as that.

Try living on the street without your ID card or any money for one week, just the clothes on your back. A lot of people come from this kind of life, friendo.

The dollar allows those who seek power to rebrand their image. Think about how popular trump is but that ass hat has fucked up plenty of times. He rebrands, constantly. HE sold real estate, then boats, then fucking steaks and fucking airplanes.

Fucked all that shit up, casinos, the guy fucking fails folks, what can I tell ya?

Now this poop lipped gold grubbing fat gimp is going to bleed this country dry.
>>
>>79518347
I see the newspapers everday in NYC
You had like 3 newspapers making fun of trump on the first page and 1 supporting him
Magazines? 1 denouncing Hillary and 2 others against trump
>>
>>79507116
>kike puppets and their slaves are clean
>everyone else is corrupted

nice picture bro.

>canada
>not corrupted
>usa
>not corrupted
>magically all counter-forces such as russia + ex-ussr states are all red

haha
>>
Daily reminder that feminists only want to vote for Hillary Clinton because they see the Bill Clinton presidential shenanigans as an insult to women and they want to get back at Bill for the things he's done to Hillary.
>>
File: 1465754512106.png (78 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1465754512106.png
78 KB, 500x475
>>79510274
0/10
>>
File: eleanor-mondale-300.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
eleanor-mondale-300.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>79503517
Well it's a good thing she died in 2011.
>>
>>79517983
>>79518005
>no timestamp
>>
>>79506648
Hispanics like Mexico and Central America are the ones who do it. There are so many of them and they're fucking savages who have the worst group mentality. That's why they refuse to speak English and are bias to anybody that speaks Spanish

I would get so pissed when they started wanting people to be bilingual in Spanish and English. No we shouldn't. They don't learn our language why learn theirs? This is not their country. Speak whatever language you want but you need to learn English it's our nation's language.

Certain Hispanic gangs are the fucking worst too. Lmao you think Africa is bad. LMAOOOOOOO
You'll probably get shot in one of those central American countries if you aren't in the rich areas.

I love how some of them want to be buddy buddy here in America. But in their home country they rob each other. The rich don't give a shit about their poor if they probably run illegal organizations. Those who aren't dirt poor and do care probably became doctors.

Fuck those countries man. It's sadder that they have the power to better themselves but are all greedy cunts. Niggers never had a chance, but most Hispanics do.
>>
>>79506027
>>79505686
>>79504108
>>79503836
>>79506768
>>79507207
Besides me depositing 0.10x6 into this (((nigger's))) account and not their brain, /pol/ needs to take its board back, filtering the posters, and holding zero regard to their shit existence.

Only furthering their agenda that JTRIG and other organizations currently have by responding and giving them attention that wasn't handed by daddy's dick.

Now strap on your boots, we're preparing for war here.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.