[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites born racist!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: firefox_2016-07-02_13-16-39.png (154 KB, 649x816) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-02_13-16-39.png
154 KB, 649x816
Manhattan educator: WHITE CHILLUNS BE RACIS!

Article:
https://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/

FAQ by the school:
https://de.scribd.com/document/317225387/FAQs-2015

Highlights:

>separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

>The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”

>Younger children, for instance, feel left out when the “kids of color” come back to the main classroom munching on cupcakes they were given in their “affinity group.”

>She defends segregating minority children by race by arguing they need a safe place where they can share their “ouch moments,” including subtle but offensive white comments known as “micro-aggressions.”

>“In the recent past,” she added, “children of color in our Lower School have been told by well-intentioned peers that their skin looks like the color of poop.”
TOP TIER BANTER

>On May 31, the Bank Street School screened “Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution,” which depicts Panthers founder and convicted cop-killer Huey Newton as a martyr.
>>
File: firefox_2016-07-02_13-28-52.png (141 KB, 822x723) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-02_13-28-52.png
141 KB, 822x723
beginning of the FAQ.
>>
USA will soon be worse than Sweden.
If Clinton wins the presidency, it's all over for them.
>>
File: firefox_2016-07-02_13-30-57.png (979 KB, 1255x659) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-07-02_13-30-57.png
979 KB, 1255x659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb9TE63sJGI
>>
Cuck-York, everyone knows this is one of the worst places.
>>
>>79502579
Which she will, fuck this gay earth
>>
>>79502913
Are you kidding? You should be happy.
There will finally be one country more gay than yours.
>>
We need a nuclear war. Sooner - better!
>>
I'm black and this is not even close to OK. Its like they're literally trying to turn these kids into neo nazis, KKK members.

This doesn't solve anything. All it does is build more hate for people who look different. Wow I'm actually pretty fucking infuriated by that.

Is teaching people that they're all equal just too difficult? Do you have to encourage one group to hate/worship another? Jesus fucking Christ. Someone needs to lanza this fucking school, now.
>>
>>79502354
The school system is quickly becoming Swedish.
>>
>>79502354
Why don't Americans sue these monsters? Seriously, if I was American and experienced any of the insane shit I read about in American schools and universities, I'd spend all my time suing and getting rich.
And yes, you would win.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.