[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol how can we encourage the #Calexit movement I want to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Calexit-Logo-2-620x403.png (145 KB, 620x403) Image search: [Google]
Calexit-Logo-2-620x403.png
145 KB, 620x403
Pol how can we encourage the #Calexit movement I want to see it happen badly. It becomes a liberal containment state and then we don't let them come back

>Then they realize they import most of their food
>also most of their water
>also 33% of the electricity

What kind of shithole state can't build more powerplants? When the people realize the taxes are too high for no reason it will be too late to change their mind on NoGunz. I would love to see that chaotic shitshow.
>>
>>79498901
>>Then they realize they import most of their food
>>also most of their water
>>also 33% of the electricity
>Implying leftshits has any sense of resource management

You could do something like the Free State Project where you troll leftists in the rest of the US to move to California, so that they can get even more stupid policies. After that, California will be so different from the rest of the country that Calexit will become inevitable.
>>
>>79498901
>>79500715
And be sure to elect Donald Trump.
>>
>>79498901
>hahaha cali would be so stupid for leaving the US
>Britain is so admirable for the brexit
>>
>Calexit
>not CaLEAVEornia

You will never succeed without a catchy name
>>
>>79500715
California is already pretty different from the other states I've lived in. People love moving there because the weather is great even though it's mind bogglingly expensive on average. They just put more restrictions on guns and legalized non medical weed so the things you stated pretty much came true this week.
>>
>>79501032
Nice! I look forward to Califexit. I really hope the rest of the US gets drained of libtards then.
>>
It's not going to happen in your lifetime or your never existing grandkid's lifetime or any lifetime after that.

Most Californians still seem particularly proud of being part of the U.S. unlike the South.

If you removed the South, liberals would be more inclined to move there for humanitarian reasons due to them having all the niggers and white trash redneck yokels.
>>
>>79498901
Mhhhhh freedom almonds :3
>>
>>79501330
THIS
>>
>>79498901
I would very much appreciate being able to filter their posters on 4chan, so go ahead.
>>
>>79498901
But without California, you're a shit irrelevant country? No offence, but all that makes America great is in California?
>>
>>79501615
Like what exactly? The capeshit factory that is Hollywood?
>>
>>79500973
California
can not feed itself
has to import water
has to import power
has to import gas
is 50% spics and niggers on welfare
>>
>>79501774
Silicon fucking Valley?
Arguably what happens there makes it the most important place in the world right now that we're witnessing the rise of artificial intelligence, robotics, etc. Alphabet Inc. and such companies are all there?
>>
We export a shit ton of water idiot, we have plenty.

We also have a shit ton of farms n shit, if we actually left the US y'all faggots would be fucked.

I think you may be thinking of Texas
>>
>>79501007
They've actually pitched that one too. You can google it.
>>
>>79501923
I wouldn't really say that is "all that makes America great" even in the slightest. Also most of the major players would move up to Washington or Oregon if the fagxit occurred.
>>
>>79500973
we can survive on our own, california cannot survive without the rest of the states.
>>
>>79501944
http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2013/06/26/california-cities-to-reduce-water-imports-from-the-colorado-river-and-bay-delta/

http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/cities-are-now/los-angeles-imports-nearly-85-percent-of-its-water

http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/water-and-drought/article3017597.html

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/aug/07/california-drought-orange-county-toilet-to-tap-water

I mean maybe. Show proofs. I live here also. It's common knowledge this place imports everything and is filled with dream chasing starry eyed losers.
>>
>>79502478
This man is correct.

>>79502594
'We'. Are you on a proxy friend? TEXIT is the one we are worried about since they provide oil and other energies. Those are the top 2 US GDPs but the difference is Texas makes tangible objects you can sell and California makes movies.
>>
You are fucking retarded. California grows more food than all the "breadbasket" states put together. It's a huge net exporter. In fact, if California is suffering a natural disaster that afflicts agriculture, you will notice it because your podunk town's grocery store will have a shortage of many foodstuffs.

If we have a shortage of water, it's because we use all of it to grow food. In fact, since California lies at the terminus of the Colorado river, it only makes sense to use all the water that's left, since the rest is just going to flow into the ocean. We're not "stealing" it from anyone.

https://www.cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/
>>
>>79501588
If you install the extra flag add on, you should be able to write a little script to block cali ips.

Don't just complain about your problems, get busy and work on a way to actually solve them

*checks flag*

Woops Nevermind.
>>
>>79509994
>living in commiefornia

How's life in hell bro? I'd hate to live in America and not even get to use guns.
>>
>>79501007
Califarewell ?

>>79509994
Did California annex that part of Mexico ?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.