[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on white women who convert to Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 28-Maria-Giulia-Sergio.jpg (133 KB, 1265x850) Image search: [Google]
28-Maria-Giulia-Sergio.jpg
133 KB, 1265x850
What's your opinion on white women who convert to Islam and become terrorists?

>A 'completely normal' white Italian Catholic girl converted her entire family to extremist Islam and bullied them into starting new lives in Syria with ISIS
>Around ten years ago, in grave economic difficulty, they moved to Inzago near Milan to take advantage of a generous church and a local charity who helped them
>Under duress from their extremely determined daughter, the family allegedly agreed to leave Italy for a new life in the Islamic State
>Italian DIGOS anti-terror police, who had been monitoring 'hours and hours' of their Skype conversations, swooped in to arrest them in. They were accused of terror crimes, imprisoned and refused bail for fear they would abscond to Syria.
>>
>Italians
>White
>>
>>79498464

This phenomenon is part of the psychological repentance for the sin of having been born White
>>
Women crave structure. Western jewish/numale society can't provide this. Given the choice between a weak horse and a strong horse, anyone will choose the strong horse.
>>
File: 1256137.png (555 KB, 731x599) Image search: [Google]
1256137.png
555 KB, 731x599
>>79498464

She looks like a Syrian anyway
>>
>>79498548
>greek
>feels to tell italians are not white
>>
>>79498464
what do you think my opinion is gonna be, pizza-san?
>>
Its sad cause ahe will goto hell
>>
>>79498678
If by "Syrian" you mean "cute", sure
>>
But I thought northern Italians were 100% germanic pagans
>>
>>79498464
>Name like hers
>White

You can only pick one
>>
>>79499218
>Around ten years ago, in grave economic difficulty, they moved to Inzago near Milan to take advantage of a generous church and a local charity who helped them

they're originally from Naples
>>
>>79498464
They're shit
>>
>>79498464
What's your opinion on white women who convert to Islam and become terrorists?
Mentally ill, sent into indefinite psyche lock-up
>imprisoned and refused bail for fear they would abscond to Syria.
Should have either let them go get fucked, or just have one of those 'interrogation suicides' that pop up here once in awhile. The best option, go full on 'murrica, and have the cops put 50 bullets in them for resisting arrest.
>>
>>79498464
Hang them for treason.
>>
Brainwashed rebels without a clue.
>>
>>79498464
mega attention whores. they transcend time and space with the amount of attention they want
>>
>>79498464
>What's your opinion on treason
>>
>>79498464
There is literally nothing more disgusting or more degenerate than a westerner converting to Islam. These people need to be skinned alive on public television.
>>
>>79498464
I did not had the impression that Italy is so cucked.
>>
>>79498464
"white"
Syrians are more white than neapolitans
>>
>>79498464
Women are more fragile than men in every single other regard, and you are surprised that they also suffer from social alienation more severely than men do?
>>
they want to enjoy their natural role as the subservient home-maker and child-rearer... they would be able to do this in our European western culture, if all the white cucks didn't leave christianity for secularism and feminism

women want men to be men, while telling you they don't. this is nature.
>>
>>79499398
razzista baka
>>
File: 1467233353338.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1467233353338.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
>>79498464
look like a normal white girl in the first photo
suddenly turn into a shitskin as soon as she became muslim
>>
>>79500200
>I did not had the impression that Italy is so cucked.
Keep in mind this is a single episode from 1 or 2 years ago and she was arrested under no real evidence of a crime, so I wouldn't call us cucked yet. I may be wrong on this one though

>>79500662
This explains some of it

>Back on the 2009 talk show Women and Islam, which TV news shows are now repeating constantly, Ms Sergio, a biological science graduate, told conservative parliamentarians of the need to tolerate and respect different cultures.

so this is what it means to be tolerate and respect different cultures for a muslim believer...

noteworthy kek:
>Her mother, Assunta Buonfiglio, 60, was eventually persuaded when it was promised that Isis would supply her with a washing machine
>>
>>79500200
Only the north, middle and south are hostile to immigrants especially outside big cities.
>>
File: bastacosì.gif (872 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
bastacosì.gif
872 KB, 400x225
>>79499398
terrona islamica
fantastico
>>
>>79498464
Cut the tumor, the ennemy within is the most dangerous.
>>
>>79498464
If she breeds like an average muzzie then I don't mind having some of them convert. Their degenerate religion will go out of style eventually, and the kids will live semi-normal lives.
>>
>>79501385
terroni genocide when ?
>>
File: doomed.jpg (114 KB, 827x703) Image search: [Google]
doomed.jpg
114 KB, 827x703
>>79501811
mai, purtroppo
>>
>>79501811
>>79501937
Someone forgot more than two thirds of the military and police forces comes from the south, but please by all means, go on with your "genocide", I need my chuckles.
>>
>>79501333
Maybe you are. Than again, Italy seems to be full of migrants and it is even saving them from the sea.

I wish a few years ago in Ravenna and in the major square there was nigers on every step trying to sell you garbage.
>>
>>79502096
>more than two thirds of the military and police forces comes from the south
I thought it was more like 100%, i've never seen in my life a police officer that's not from naples or sicily... same with public workers and pretty much everything that has nationwide ranked contests
>>
>>79502165
They're only tolerated in big cities and keep to themselves. We're not multicultural even if our leftist governments would like it.
We're forced to save them because of humanitarian bullshit imposed by the EU. If we're cucked it's because of the EU
>>
File: images (6).jpg (11 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
11 KB, 218x231
>>79502165
oh man we are full of every type of subhuman we got
gyppos
negroes
MENA shitskins
chinks
albos
latinos
and the list go on
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-02-13-30-29.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-02-13-30-29.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>79499087
It's literally the female Zlatan
>>
>>79502388
I see. What happens to the niggers once they are saved from the sea? Do they stay in Italy as refugee? Do they have to be send back hom?

I hope at least you pay them the trip to Germany.
>>
>>79503472
We used to lock them up and ship them back before the EU started imposing their bullshit.
Now we lock them us and treat them like shit until they want to go back or somewhere else in Europe, few of them choose to actually stay because no benefits and the locals hate them.
And if they try to organize in criminal bands and shit they get murdered by ours for intruding in their business.
>>
>>79503472
We "lock them" in places where they can just escape climbing the bars, they are asked where they want to go and eventually they're put on trains that go there,, then their destination country doesn't accept them and they come back and wait more time
>>
>>79503753
>>79503970
Based Italy. I'm not white but I'm catholic..c-can I come?
>>
>>79504186
are you black or asian?
>>
>>79504476
no
>>
>>79503753
Damn, hopefully the EU will collapse.
>>
>>79503970
LOL "climbing the bars"

In africa he made that a lot.
>>
Im not sure its a good thing.

But what i do know is millions of young females europeans will convert to islam in the coming decades.

Atheism is not a viable worldview. young adults are looking for a way to re-enter into spirituality.

Christianity is dying, weak thus not attractive.
Islam seems to be the future, very lively although a very ugly religion.
Young males and females will be attrackted to it.
Humans and their religion belong to each other and cannot be separated.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.