[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taiwan accidentally launches missile toward China, kills fishing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 3dp_china3dp_map_flag.png (47 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3dp_china3dp_map_flag.png
47 KB, 800x600
(CNN)A Taiwan warship mistakenly launched a supersonic "aircraft carrier killer" missile toward China Friday, hitting a fishing boat and killing the boat's captain in an incident China called "a serious matter."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/01/asia/taiwan-fires-missile-on-china/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/01/asia/taiwan-fires-missile-on-china/
>>
Looks like the missile tore through the fishing boat killing the captain, but didn't explode.

How do you fire a missile by accident? I didn't think it was as simple as pushing a button.
>>
Unified China NOW
>>
JUST
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 257x196
>mistakenly
>>
>>79497996
>Chung-Chi said the missile, the "Hsiung Feng III," ripped through the fishing boat but did not explode.

>Chinese """"manufacturing""""
>>
>>79498031
I think the accident was that it was launched toward China.
>>
>“It was very efficient. The fishing boat was made of carbon fiber with a low cross section and yet the missile did its job.”

lol
>>
File: 1441080467994.png (438 KB, 1200x768) Image search: [Google]
1441080467994.png
438 KB, 1200x768
>>79497996
>FALSE FLAG
>>
>>79497996
China won't do shit because they are pussy, I know because I was born in mainland. They have let their people dead in Indonesia and didn't do nothing, this one is no exception.
>>
"The Ministry of National Defense sincerely apologizes for the incident that caused the death of the captain (of the boat) and injured other crew members," Maj. Gen. Chen Chung-Chi said in a news conference. The ministry has also asked the Navy to provide assistance and compensation to the family of the victims.
The deceased captain has been identified as Huang Wen-Chung, the defense ministry confirmed, according to Taiwan Focus, the English-language service of state-run Central News Agency.
>>
China's top official in charge of Taiwan policy, Zhang Zhijun, said Friday that Taiwan must provide a "responsible explanation" for the launch of the missile, calling it a "serious matter."
Relations between Taiwan -- officially the Republic of China -- and the People's Republic of China have been increasingly tense since the landslide election of Tsai Ing-wen, whose party has traditionally leaned in favor of formal independence from China.
>>
>>79498258
angry chang is angry
>>
>>79498267
ahahaha ARRR SOUND SAME
>>
>>79498444
My name is Chi. Hans.
>>
>>79498619
Bai chi(retard) amirite?
>>
>>79499056
What's up zhu tou
>>
Shit appens mon

MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.