[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, Britain? Do you? Was Gordo really THAT bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Gordon Brown.jpg (63 KB, 773x561) Image search: [Google]
Gordon Brown.jpg
63 KB, 773x561
Well, Britain? Do you? Was Gordo really THAT bad?
>>
Yes of course.

Everyone in the Blair bunch needs to be fucking hanged.
>>
Literally crashed our economy
>>
he was a horrendous PM, even most leftists agree
>>
>>79496921
he wasn't really THAT anything

he did QE and called an old woman a bigot that's it
>>
>>79496921
He helped prevent an independent Scotland. Not sure if that was good or bad in the long run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J39bBV7CBJk
>>
He was a run of the mill third way politician. He inherited and economic disaster but granted hardly made it any better. My memories of Gordon Brown are as a very beige politician that said and did literally nothing interesting.
>>
>>79496921
The only good thing he did was stop us getting into the Euro
>>
>>79496921
He saved the world
>>
nu labour scumbag
>>
File: 1466716281969.png (256 KB, 496x850) Image search: [Google]
1466716281969.png
256 KB, 496x850
>ask a friend this very question recently
>"well mostly all he did was call a woman a bigot"
>haha yeah he sure was silly wa-
>"and she was a massive bigot so he's good in my books."
>mfw

In today's political climate, bigotgate would have won him the election, wouldn't it?
>>
>>79498106
True, but then he also signed the Lisbon Treaty, with no public consultation.

For that, he deserves the rope.
>>
i remember there was a foot and mouth outbreak when he was in charge

thats about it
>>
>>79497686
That was way after he was PM though
>>
>>79496921
He was shit that fat cunt crashed the economy and sold of our gold at the lowest price its ever been he should have been sent to the ovens
>>
>>79498492
Wasn't then when Blair is still pm ?
>>
>>79497373
He also sold our gold reserves dirt cheap
>>
>>79497686
Literally the only time in history he has been inspiring

This really is a great speech
>>
>>79497252
>>79498707
He was hardly the reason the economy crashed. He sure didn't manage it very well but you cant claim he caused an almost global recession
>>
>>79499732
Deregulating the banks made us very vulnerable to the crash.

BUT

The conservatives wanted him to deregulate them even more.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.