[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breast Cancer Awareness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: breastcancerawarenesslogo1.jpg (63 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
breastcancerawarenesslogo1.jpg
63 KB, 432x216
Some lady just begged at my doorsteps for donations for breast cancer research.

Made me wonder, why is there seemingly only attention for Breast cancer? It seems like there is movement, but only for one particular type of cancer. It seems kind of fucked up to dedicate a month (?) to only women's cancer, is it sexist?

Why is it such a fad, is it a clever (((scheme))) by some top shill?

I didn't gave her shekels btw
>>
File: bkfQ1NF.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
bkfQ1NF.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>>79493436
Disease in general should not be cured or treated. Disease is a way for the planet to cleanse itself and we're preventing it.
Especially for less serious diseases, because all that accomplishes is weakening our immune system.
>>
Charities like that are basically scams. It's usually for a good cause but the way they spend money is entirely bullshit usually with something like 90% going to organization expenses and only 10% going to cancer research.

Breast cancer is a big one because protecting women, helping women, and supporting women get's more donations than shilling for all cancer research or other cancer research.

>>79496302
Is that why your letting Sweden get cucked and not doing anything, because it's a disease?
>>
Did you offer to check her breasts for lumps? The earlier you catch it, the better.
>>
File: 1432532985203.jpg (13 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1432532985203.jpg
13 KB, 240x250
>>79496647
Yes, (((I))) am letting Sweden get cucked.
Just like (((You))) are letting your country get run over by niggers, mexicans, faggots and jews.
>>
>>79493436
you sound like an reverse sjw, searching for feminism everywhere like they search for patriarchy. chill down
>>
>>79493436
Testicular and prostate cancer affect the same number of men as breast cancer does to women.
But breast cancer usually strikes younger people than prostate, so people have the "fuck men, they're old anyway" attitude.
>>
>>79497157
You have to admit that shilling money for breastcancer is more fashionable/profitable as doing that for testicular cancer.

Breasts are nice and deserve to be safed.
Testicles are gross and no one wants to see them.

Women are weak and deserve to be safed.
Men are pigs, it is their fault for being a man.
>>
>>79498069
Here in the UK there's a comparable push for prostate cancer research, is that also not the case in Germany?
>>
>>79498069
maybe its just bigger because men are in charge of running the campaign (lost their wifes to it, whereas the wifes losing their man to testicle cancer do nothing)
bad jokes aside - you got a point
>>
>>79496302
If you or your loved one became ill you wouldn't say that.
I guess Abdul is fairly resistant, maybe you should let go of him, as he is only hindering the cleansing process?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.