[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do they condition white people not to see the anti-white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: lugenpresse.jpg (564 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
lugenpresse.jpg
564 KB, 1024x614
How do they condition white people not to see the anti-white racism surrounding them -- especially these leftist kids with their edgy social theory that "deconstructs structures of oppression", but who can't apply any critical race theory when it comes to whites being victims? These are minimally intelligent people, who graduate from universities, not mental patients or retards...so how?

(I'm asian, so it puzzles me, pls esplain kthx)

https://youtu.be/LtRXzjYp8rM
>>
File: 1431463625924.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431463625924.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
I got fucking hitler dubs then trips, someone better fucking answer me
>>
The problem with 'applying critical race theory' is that modern race theory is built on the cornerstone of "Racism = Power + Privilege" rather than "Discrimination or hatred of someone because of their race."

That fucking nonsense meme falls apart the second you shift the argument to Africa though, but the fuckwits still eat it whole.
>>
>>79490317
>the cornerstone of "Racism = Power + Privilege"
what was the intellectual justification for that?
It's so transparently arbitrary and politically self-serving for identarian leftists who wanted to target whites as the "neo-bourgeoisie".
>>
>>79488000
There isn't much intellectual substance behind the modern left (and the classical left is also much less ideologically fleshed out than many think).

The Frankfurter School is mostly bullshit, very pretentious and only succeeded to being taken seriously because it could position itself as the polar opposite of Nazism in Germany. If you look at the "discussions" the thinkers of the Frankfurt School had with other historians ("Historikerstreit") then you will be reminded at some BLM baboons storming a podium.
Their "social theories" are mostly learned pieces of responses and not a real deconstruction or analysis.
>>
File: JewFeel.jpg (11 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
JewFeel.jpg
11 KB, 245x250
>>79492343
>what was the intellectual justification for that?
>>
File: 1460502399776.jpg (64 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1460502399776.jpg
64 KB, 480x600
>>79488000
Brainwash them as soon as possible. This shit has been going on for decades in one form or the other. I graduated high-school in 96 and did not learn one bit about any major world event. My American history teacher was obsessed with JFK and the Great Gatsby. Social studies just taught about American indian tribe and Egyptian pyramids. Romans were briefly mentioned.
>>
File: 1454367319056.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454367319056.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>79488000
seriously, this is a commercial in oslonistan right now, I was in that shit hole some days ago.

It goes like something like this
"Only 1% of the Norks like BorkBork (((journalists))), by (((aftenposten)))"

Seriously, I'm to paranoid to use smartphones so thay are always at home for "security testing", well point is I didn't get to take no fucking pic.

But this is how delusional they are here... nobdy buys our shit.. let's make an add about everyone hates us, that surely fixes everything....

I have now words for this idiocy....

They have been really been hammered by "trolls" that is people that does not agre with their ivory tower/commie fiction, and tell it as it is. They changed to FB, and behold under full name

99% of comments is anti immigration, anti paper, they don't see they jew ... yet...

1% is pro commie/paper/immigration and get's his ass lit blasted each time. It's a fucking show
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 320x149) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 320x149
>>79499768
>Social studies

well you ain't going to catch no fisk with that son
>>
>>79488000
Gold OP, Vid is gold. rippeded
>>
File: hPLwxvB.jpg (342 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
hPLwxvB.jpg
342 KB, 2048x1536
>>79488000
>be media whore
>hate on YT
>always side with shitskin
>hate on media for always siding with YT
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>79488000
Having been around these snakes for the past few years in my educational and professional life, I would strongly argue it has nothing to do with anything 'intellectual', whites like this follow a trend that they see as financially successful, cutting edge or socially/emotionally fulfilling. It's largely about gaining capital whether that involves the dawn of certain political qualifications for any career, social media-driven adrenaline through being 'accepted' by peers, the feeling of some kind of vague philanthropy involved in leftist politics, the pressure of the media, or whatever else. Most of them are upper middle class+ and have zero sympathy for example poorer white children being raped by foreigners since they assume the problem will primarily never affect them (I'd go further and say most who know about it actually derive pleasure from knowing).

Aside from that, there is a Western tradition going back hundreds of years revolving around 'progress' and 'the civilising mission' being used to justify certain social and economic positions, I would argue this is the newest form.
>>
>>79488000
holy shit, dose numbers.

This shit is something that goes on in Sweden and the US, we don't got so much of this here, though they try sometymus and fail in oslonistan, actually they only fail.

A nigger is just a joke here tbqh
if you say "neger", people are going to start laughing

And yes, they are very very stupid the ones I see here on the tapes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

The 68'ers are present as fuck here too, all media is owned by american (((kikes)))
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.