[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, /pol/. In the last week I've travelled between Texas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Okay, /pol/. In the last week I've travelled between Texas (I live here), Georgia, and Maryland. And everywhere I go, especially in the airports, all I see is young happy WHITE couples with at least two WHITE children. Literally everywhere I go I see so many young white families.

So tell me, is the white race really doomed, or is it YOU who is doomed?
>>
bump for answers
>>
>>79483289
White newborns are already a minority in America.
The white race is doomed when this happens to every 'white' country on earth.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 469x331) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 469x331
>>79483289
It really is over faggot, just understand it and get used to it.
>>
File: 18247833.jpg (182 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
18247833.jpg
182 KB, 1024x765
we're going to be fine, it's just we won't be the majority in our countries anymore.

The Afrikaners have survived as a minority for over 400 years. It's very doable.
>>
>>79483289
As a 23 year old married white male with two blonde haired blue eyed children. I see everyone white I went to high school with either starting a family or a few kids in. Should mention this is in Texas
>>
>>79488457
That's actually not true.

>According to the CDC report released on June 2, white births accounted for 53.5 percent, Hispanics were 23.2 percent, blacks were 14.8 percent, Asians were 7 percent, and Native Americans counted for just one percent.

http://theamericanmirror.com/cdc-reports-debunks-census-whites-still-majority-births-2015/
>>
File: 1467439388192.png (48 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1467439388192.png
48 KB, 275x200
I live in NYC, all around me is shitskins and, dirty spics.

Recently heard that New York State is filled with white people and, little-to-no shitskins 'nor chinks at all.
>>
>>79489617
Yes and theyre getting hacked to death by niggers.

I don't want the West to turn into Brazil or Africa or the Middle East because it's doable.
>>
>>79483289
I don't think the white race is as doomed as we may think, they just don't have has many kids on average compared to lower I ethnic group, so you can look at projections of ethnic demographics in the future which shows that whites will be a minority in a country that used to be almost all white, I think that's what people are concerned about, and the fact that we subsidize shit skins popping out babies that would die if we didn't. That and I think this generation of whites are selfish and either want no kids, or only 1 or 2 kids to room for the Hispanics having 10 kids. There was a time when white families had 5-10 kids on average, those days are long gone.
>>
>>79483289
>this anecdote beats your statistics

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

2/10 made me reply
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.