[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does white privilege exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 14
File: ..jpg (133 KB, 603x400) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
133 KB, 603x400
>>
Yes. White privilege, as a concept, absolutely exists.

Is it a problem? Sometimes. Most of /pol/ would say rarely or never, where a more liberal source would say often.

I personally think that lack of privilege among minorities is a bigger problem than privilege among majorities. We should seek to help the disenfranchised rather than weakening the privileged.
>>
>>79482471
white privilege is your parents planning out your future and making sure they can support a kid
>>
No.
The concept of privilege is stupid because it's simply an advantage you're born with. Which means there's unlimited kinds of privilege and the concept can be twisted into whatever you want.

For example blacks are privileged when it comes to UV ray resistance, so you can have sun-resistance privileged.
You can also use it for trivial things, like girls who have longer eyelashes not having to use mascara. Now you have eyelash privilege. Same for people who are thin, pretty, smart, tall, have good eyesight, strait teeth, fewer body hair, EVERYTHING.

ANY advantage you were born with is a form of privilege, if you're going to play the "muh white privilege" card you need to include every single other type of privilege out there. Otherwise it's just nitpicking those that benefit you and not fair. And when it you do that, it doesn't work.
>>
>>79485103
Good day, fellow third world country. It's good to see you
How are things? Here things are beyond fucked up :)
>>
>>79485198
Ukraine is 3rd world?
I don't know, I didn't leave the house today because I didn't feel like risking my life.
>>
The notion that giving privilege to white people is bad is a marxist concept.

There should be more white privilege.
>>
'Privilege' is legally enforced advantage, landed gentry are privileged, whites are not privileged. Indeed, the so called 'unprivileged' enjoy far more privilege, eg AA etc, than the supposed 'privileged'.

'Privileged' is nothing more than newspeak, 'fucking a white man is double plus ungood!'
>>
>>79482471
No
>>
>>79482471
no,we are all equal aren't we?
>>
>>79482471
you have the privilege to pay for the cost of raising useless nigger babies
>>
File: img17.jpg (48 KB, 470x740) Image search: [Google]
img17.jpg
48 KB, 470x740
Yes.

The best we can do is give our white women to black men as reparations.

>White girls get BBC
>Black guys get white pussy
>white boys get to jerk off to the thought of the BBC fucking the white girls
>Beautiful mixed race children are born

Everyone wins
>>
White Man's Burden is a lot more real than White Privilege.
>>
No. 'white privilege' is a term created by Jews to push minorities and make whites feel bad about their success. Did the Irish have "white privilege" when they went to America? What about Eastern Euros?
>>
>>79482471
Yes but it's inherient and guilt does not solve it and before you lil kids get all upset all privilege is, is:

>I get pulled over and ticketed. I don't have to worry if it's because I'm white. No one says "pfft women drivers" If I get in to a crash as I am male (so there's gender priviledge too)
>If I walk into a meeting late, no one mutters "those white guys are so lazy"

But someone might shake their head and mutter something about me being younger? So I'm not 100% privileged

>If I fail to get a promotion at work, I don't have to worry if it's because I'm white
>If I get into a university I don't have to question whether or not I'm there on my own merit, or just my race.

Walking into a nice store, like a Macy's in NYC with my black friend is way different than with my white friend. I don't have to worry about being followed because I might steal something

>If a girl rejects me I can be sure it's because I've slowly gotten fatter, and not because I'm black.
>If I go to jail, I can rest assured that it's because of the evidence and a fair trial. Not the color of my skin

So there's way more examples so I'm not sure how anyone can deny it is an issue? The problem is most people don't realize what it is, or they feel like THEY PERSONALLY are to blame. This is not true. This is the influence of the liberal media trying to convince white people that they should feel ASHAMED for reaping benefits that society decided to give them

Tl;Dr very obviously real, and you're an autist if you can't see its real but awknowledge the media takes advantage of it on a daily, almost subconscious level
>>
>>79482471
I didn't get preferential selection when I applied for college...or scholarships...or my job. I won't get special treatment from the government when I open up my own business one day. I grew up dirt poor in a single-parent home, but my mom didn't smoke crack and made me do my homework, so I guess I'm really glad I had that privilege. I can't imagine why someone would want me to feel ashamed for that though.
>>
Yes, absolutely and I'm thankful for it every day.
>>
>>79486637
>>I knew someone eventually would blame the Jews.

Exactly how did they do it.
>>
>>79486723
You seem to have forgotten that all those scenarios have perfectly reasonable explanations as well. You get pulled over because you're driving like an asshole. You don't get promoted because you suck at your job. The girl isn't interested because she doesn't find you attractive. This is the problem with the privilege bullshit. People become unwilling to accept that the difficulties in their lives are their own fault.
>>
>>79482471

It's called "being the smartest and awesomest" and it's definitely real
>>
>>79482471
No
The word privilege has a lot of different definitions. Mostly, it can be agreed that a privilege means an advantage, immunity, or right that may be enjoyed by some person or people.
Some privileges are earned and some inherited.
Easy example of privilege are
>owning a television
>being born in America and being an American.

But do I believe in white privilege? No. Because there is no evidence of it. There's no proof. Every bad/oppressive thing that's happened to a black person has happened to a white person. White privilege is just a shift of the blame. It's taking a look at a culture with problems and shifting the blame to others.
>>
>>79487127
Of course they do, for a singular individual. And if you want to remain ignorant about it, that's your choice. But we're facing a society that thinks the solution is to demonize white people and install more quotas. They're already upholding them in schools. Ignorance can not be fought with ignorance.

The fact is, I chose careful examples to show that white priviledge is only privilege if we can show its systemic. And the statistics don't lie. I'm not just pulling anecdotal examples out of my ass. If I green texted it, it's pretty much a POSSIBILITY that I may have an inherient upper hand

Now coming from a lower class and working in jobs dominated by women until I got an MBA has afforded me opportunities to be on the opposite side. But the overwhelming truth it there is a privilege and we get no where by trying to pretend there's not
>>
>>79487488
So if I said 80% of CEOs were white males, that's not proof to you? If I show you a company's statistics that show they routinely pass up black males that are as equally or more qualified for management positions because they're black, thats not proof?

We're at war, kiddo with a fringe of society that thinks it's okay to demonize white males for being born white and that quotas will solve problems. Fighting this ignorance with more ignorance isn't helpful
>>
>>79487100

"white privilege" is a concept that solely exists in America due to the cultural marxist Jew infested education system. It's part of their attempt to destroy the white race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

In Europe there was never white "privilege" as society was divided based on class (or sometimes religion) with white people also being in the underclass or lower class (where they had no societal privileges).
>>
>>79482471
Not in Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Egypt, Somalia, Eritrea, let's just say ALL
of Africa, and the Middle East, and Asia...
>>
>>79487675
You're not actually posting any proof, so.
Most CEOs are white because most people are white. Go to asian countries and most CEOs will be asian. It means nothing.
>>
>>79487675
>So if I said 80% of CEOs were white males, that's not proof to you?
Not that guy, but what in fuck would that prove?
>>
It exists, but its magnitude is grossly exaggerated.
Class or wealth privilege on the other hand...
>>
File: pepedismayed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepedismayed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>79487675
>We're at war, kiddo
>>
File: whisky-vending-machine.jpg (37 KB, 484x699) Image search: [Google]
whisky-vending-machine.jpg
37 KB, 484x699
>>79486097
>'Privilege' is legally enforced advantage
This is it.
And there's none.
The discussion is over when you have the facts.
Not too many people have the facts, though.
>>
File: public-school.jpg (39 KB, 540x280) Image search: [Google]
public-school.jpg
39 KB, 540x280
>>79487675
>So if I said 80% of CEOs were white males, that's not proof to you?
You're a complete moron if that's what you think "proof" means, but it does explain a lot.
>>
>>79482471
>Genes are privilege, why do you get those genes and I don't?? :(
>>
>>79482471
yes, when systemic racism was around ,but that was over fifty years ago. Any temporary nigger that wants freedom from "oppression" most likely just wants free shit from the government.
>>
White privilege used to exist, as it should. It no longer exists, and has been replaced with every other kind of privilege.
>>
>>79488481
Give me your proof it doesn't exist then?

>>79487990
>>79488044
My point is this. Just because you have anecdotal proof

>Oh I know an asian CEO
>Oh I know a white family that has it bad

Doesn't mean that systemic white privilege isn't real. A black family can be privileged because dad makes a shit ton of money. But it doesn't somehow magically negate the systemic advantages that one class has over another

Privilege crosses race. It crosses socioeconomic status, it crosses gender there are inherient privileges that we have as a result of being born, and there's privileges we have. You can't debate that

If you want to debate what statistics you consider relevant, or what the solution (if any) should be, fine, but don't just pretend it doesn't exist

Also, way to ignore ALL my other examples

>>79488126
Exactly

>>79488133
Im sorry for being cliche but it upsets me. Because I see liberal ignorance and hypocrisy every day and instead of beating down a criminal and a liar and all her lying supporters, we have an orange monstrosity that tries to fight it by building more ignorance. And so our side gets IMMEDIATELY discounted. And so whether or not this election goes to the libs we're fd because we chose our narrative of ignorance instead of logic.

Sorry. It just really exasperates me
>>
File: for_the_shill.png (532 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
for_the_shill.png
532 KB, 750x609
>>79489242
>comes to a majority white board
>attemtps to tell them that they experience something created by niggers
>fuck off shill
>>
>The problem is most people don't realize what it is, or they feel like THEY PERSONALLY are to blame. This is not true. This is the influence of the liberal media trying to convince white people that they should feel ASHAMED for reaping benefits that society decided to give them

Okay just ignore that then leaf. You're not a very good troll if you think its something magically made up :)
>>
>>79489481
see
>>79489548

And also see my original post because you don't seem to fully grasp what a privilege is. Why would niggers "create" gender privilege? Why would they create class privilege? There are things a male negro benefits from, so I'm not sure what you're not understanding but please, don't get into any real discussions with THAT shit as an argument.
>>
>>79489242
The fact that 80% of CEOs are white is an outcome. That in itself does not indicate any privilege because it doesn't prove that people of other races put in as much effort to get to that point.

All of the rhetoric that the PC culture of today says inevitably leads to "equality of outcomes", which means that talented people are disadvantaged. This is exactly what communism was.
>>
>>79489242
Your proof is also anecdotal. If you're going to use it as an argument you actually need to post those supposedly real stats.

What you're talking about isn't white privilege. White people didn't get a better place in life for being white, they get it for working harder, or because someone else related to them did. And it's all subjective. Go to a country with less white people and there will be no white privilege, that's why the concept is pants on head retarded.

Honestly you're just buttblasted that some people have more money than others. If you want to blame somebody for that, blame yourself or your parents who chose to have you when they knew you would be at a disadvantage.

But I guess it's just easier to put the blame on whitey.
>>
>>79489548
> You're not a very good troll if you think its something magically made up
Does this way of thinking debunk atheism then?
>>
>>79482471
No.
>>
>>79482471
Yes. We earned it
>>
>>79487675
> If I show you a company's statistics that show they routinely pass up black males that are as equally or more qualified for management positions because they're black

I'm waiting....
>>
>>79489803
youre feeding the kike
>>
>>79489689
>>79489728
Keep ignoring the fact that society is tipped for not just white people, but white males, and not just white males, but wealthy white males. Keep pretending we didn't have a history where our educational system shipped the hispanics and negro into shop class, dirt Poor Jimmy to economics, Susan to bookkeeping, but only wealthy Edward to calculus

Fortunately your opinions don't negate hiring statistics for major American corporations, nor do they negate statistics that show that we have a real problem passing up black people

I'm not going to go Google something just because you want to troll>>79489765
>>79489851
see above and fuck off
>>
>>79489803
kill yourself
>>
>>79489950
> Keep pretending that privilege still exists in the 21st century where we have laws prohibiting that kind of systematic racism
>fuck off kike
>>
>>79489950
>see above and fuck off
I looked through the thread and couldn't find the statistics. Don't pull my leg, Jamal.
>>
File: kikes-in-hollywood.jpg (3 MB, 4856x2272) Image search: [Google]
kikes-in-hollywood.jpg
3 MB, 4856x2272
>>79489950
>>
>>79489950
You keep posting all this anecdotal evidence without any real proof. You're making a claim, burden of proof is on you.

>be stupid spic/nigger
>companies don't hire you because you're stupid
>wait no it's just easier to accuse whitey of conspiracy against people of color
>>
>>79489851
In December 2014, two Memphis-based affiliates of Select Staffing, employment companies doing business in Tennessee, agreed to pay $580,000 to settle allegations they engaged in race and national origin discrimination. The EEOC's lawsuit charged that the staffing firms had discriminated against four Black temporary employees and a class of Black and non-Hispanic job applicants by failing to place or refer them for employment. The four temporary employees said while seeking employment through the company's Memphis area facilities, they witnessed Hispanic applicants getting preferential treatment in hiring and placement. EEOC v. New Koosharem Corp., No. 2:13-cv-2761 (W.D. Tenn. consent decree filed Dec. 5, 2014).

>>79490142
>>79490114

Don't call me Jewish just because you know I'm right. And there is really no need for statistics when the vast majority of rational people know that privilege is an issue. I just disagree that it is something I should feel guilty for. See above and
>>
File: elite-university-enrollment.jpg (123 KB, 693x770) Image search: [Google]
elite-university-enrollment.jpg
123 KB, 693x770
>>79489950
here we go again
>>
>>79490114
>>79490142
>>79490255

In November 2014, a Rockville, Md.-based environmental remediation services contractor paid $415,000 and provide various other relief to settle a class lawsuit alleging that the company engaged in a pattern or practice of race and sex discrimination in its recruitment and hiring of field laborers. Under a three-year consent decree signed Nov. 10 by Judge Paul W. Grimm of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, ACM Services Inc. will pay a combined $110,000 to the two Hispanic female workers who first brought the allegations to the EEOC's attention and will establish a class fund of $305,000 for other potential claimants to be identified by the agency. According to the EEOC, the company has relied exclusively on "word-of-mouth recruitment practices" for field laborer positions, with the intent and effect of restricting the recruitment of Black and female applicants. ACM also subjected the two charging parties to harassment based on sex, national origin and race, and it retaliated against them for opposing the mistreatment-and against one of them based on her association with Black people-by firing them, the commission alleged. The agreement applies to all ACM facilities and locations nationwide and has extra-territorial application to the extent permitted by Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. In addition to the monetary relief, the decree requires the company to set numerical hiring goals for its field laborer positions, recruit Black and female applicants via print and Internet advertisements and report to the EEOC regarding its attainment of the numerical hiring goals and other settlement terms. EEOC v. ACM Servs., Inc., No. 8:14-cv-02997 (D. Md. consent decree filed Nov. 10, 2014).

>>79490284
>>
>>79490284
>>79490255
>>79490142
>>79490114

In October 2014, Prestige Transportation Service L.L.C., a Miami company that provides transportation services to airline personnel to and from Miami International Airport, paid $200,000 to settle a race discrimination and retaliation lawsuit, in connection with actions allegedly committed under different ownership. The EEOC charged in its suit that Prestige's predecessor company, Airbus Alliance Inc., repeatedly instructed its human resource manager to not hire African-American applicants because they were "trouble" and "would sue the company." EEOC v. Prestige Transp. Service L.L.C., No. 1:13-cv-20684(JEM) (S.D. Fla. consent decree filed Sept. 26, 2014).

>Trouble

kek
>>
>>79490253
You forgot Emile (((Hirsch))).
>>
>>79490276
>And there is really no need for statistics when the vast majority of rational people know that privilege is an issue
>An actual fucking jew shilling right before our very eyes
>>
>>79482471
>Is it a problem? Sometimes.
It's not if it's in a White country. Just like Asian privilege isn't a fucking problem in China. There are lots of options - if you choose to live in a country that isn't your homeland then fuck you, deal with it.
>>
I'm not gonna tag you fuckers anymore. I'm just gonna keep posting relevant EEOC cases until the thread 404's while you all pretend its some Jewsish conspiracy and the leaf shit posts.

In September 2013, a Kentucky coal mining company paid $245,000 to 19 total applicants and amend its hiring practices to settle a racial discrimination suit brought by the EEOC. River View Coal LLC, a unit of Alliance Resource Partners LP, also will have to regularly report to the EEOC on its hiring practices for two years to escape the suit, which alleged that the company refused to hire a class of African-American applicants for coal mining jobs at its Waverly, Ky., location since 2008. The consent decree also requires River View to refrain from any future racial discrimination in its hiring procedures. EEOC v. River View Coal, LLC, No. 4:11-cv-00117(JHM)(HBB) (W.D. Ky. Sep. 26, 2013).
>>
File: jews-run-hollywood-so-what.jpg (69 KB, 435x600) Image search: [Google]
jews-run-hollywood-so-what.jpg
69 KB, 435x600
>>79490306
>>79490382
>>
>>79490276
>The EEOC's lawsuit charged that the staffing firms had discriminated against four Black temporary employees and a class of Black and non-Hispanic job applicants by failing to place or refer them for employment. The four temporary employees said while seeking employment through the company's Memphis area facilities, they witnessed Hispanic applicants getting preferential treatment in hiring and placement.
>Hispanic applicants
>>
In November 2012, a federal court ordered Caldwell Freight Lines, a now defunct company, to pay $120,000 to settle a race discrimination complaint stemming from its alleged refusal to hire Black applicants to work on its loading dock even though it is no longer in business. According to the EEOC's lawsuit, 51 African American applicants sought work with Caldwell Freight and none was hired even though many had previous dock experience and were qualified for the positions. An EEOC investigation revealed that the company hired no Black dock workers during the period studied and that one high-level manager allegedly said he "didn't want any [B]lacks on the dock." Under the terms of the consent decree, if the company resumes operations, it will have to implement an anti-discrimination policy and report to the EEOC all discrimination complaints and information regarding its hiring practices during the term of the decree. EEOC v. Caldwell Freight Lines, Case No. 5:11CV00134 (W.D.N.C. Aug. 3, 2012).

>Didn't want any Blacks on the dock. Kek.
>>
>>79482471
If it ain't white, it ain't right.
>>
>>79490529
Well right, because white privilege is for whites. Not hispanics that look white. Is that your issue?
>>
more of this bullshit
>>
>>79489950
You see, this is the mentality that holds most black people back. If you actually believe that you are a victim, you lose your courage and you don't even bother trying anymore. How can you expect to accomplish something if you give up?

Why do you think that many of the neckbeards in this website hate on white women for their lack of romantic relationships? Because they don't even put any effort into finding a woman and forming a relationship. It has nothing to do with their skin color, because many of them are white males.
>>
In January 2012, Pepsi Beverages Company, formerly known as Pepsi Bottling Group, agreed in a post-investigation conciliation to pay $3.13 million and provide training and job offers to victims of the former criminal background check policy to resolve an EEOC charge alleging race discrimination in hiring. "The EEOC's investigation revealed that more than 300 African Americans were adversely affected when Pepsi applied a criminal background check policy that disproportionately excluded Black applicants from permanent employment. Under Pepsi's former policy, job applicants who had been arrested pending prosecution were not hired for a permanent job even if they had never been convicted of any offense." Additionally, "Pepsi's former policy also denied employment to applicants from employment who had been arrested or convicted of certain minor offenses. The use of arrest and conviction records to deny employment can be illegal under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, when it is not relevant for the job, because it can limit the employment opportunities of applicants or workers based on their race or ethnicity."

This one is debatable. I mean if they are awaiting trial, what HR manager would hire them? Shows we incarcerate blacks at a much higher rate than we do for whites, who usually get probation.
>>
>>79490513
youre actual vermin
>>
File: stem-is-racist.png (30 KB, 702x333) Image search: [Google]
stem-is-racist.png
30 KB, 702x333
more of this retarded kikeshit
>>
>>79490673
See I don't get it like if you want to have a discussion with me, then make sure you read my shit you fucking moron:

>>79486723
>The problem is most people don't realize what it is, or they feel like THEY PERSONALLY are to blame. This is not true. This is the influence of the liberal media trying to convince white people that they should feel ASHAMED for reaping benefits that society decided to give them
>>
of course it does. its the privilege of being born a superior race with a higher propensity for sucess
>>
>>79490715
And you are a fucking leaf so
>>
>>79490276
>>79490306
>>79490382
>>79490513

Wow! A leftist-filled justice system extorts companies for gibs. My company refuses to fire the worst employee we've ever had because she's threatened to sue for racism. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually just pay out a settlement to get rid of her ass.
>>
>>79490382
>they were "trouble" and "would sue the company."
>they do exactly that
Now that's a real kek.
A couple lawsuit cases don't work much for evidence, it's pretty much the same anecdotal evidence you were complaining about before. Post graphs and stats if you want to be taken seriously.
>oh I know some black guys who didn't get that job

I can tell you plenty of stories about whites getting fucked over here too since we're a minority, if that's what you want.
>>
>>79490786
>The problem is most people don't realize what it is, or they feel like THEY PERSONALLY are to blame
>Yes, because no white ethnic group ever was persecuted, right?
>>
>>79490814
id rather be a leaf than a kike any day of the week
>>
In December 2010, Roadway Express, a less-than-truckload motor carrier with terminals throughout North America, settled the claims of two lawsuits alleging racial harassment of Black employees and race discrimination in terms and conditions of employment at two Illinois facilities. The claims included: (1) awarding Black employees less favorable assignments (both terminals); (2) assigning them more difficult and demanding work (both terminals); (3) enforcing break times more stringently (Chicago Heights); (4) subjecting their work to heightened scrutiny (Chicago Heights); and (5) disciplining them for minor misconduct (both terminals). Roadway also assigned Chicago Heights employees to segregated work groups. The 5-year decree, which applies to Roadway and YRC, Roadway's identity after it merged with Yellow Transportation, includes $10 million in monetary relief, $8.5 million to be paid upon preliminary approval of the decree and the remainder in three subsequent installments due on or before November 1 of 2011, 2012, and 2013. In addition to prohibiting race discrimination and retaliation against Black employees at YRC's Chicago Heights facility, the decree also requires YRC to provide all Chicago Heights employees annual training on racial harassment and race discrimination and engage a Work Assignment Consultant and a Disciplinary Practice Consultant to assist it in reviewing and revising the company's work assignment and disciplinary policies and practices at the Chicago facility.

>>79490815
>ITS THE JEWS

Like I said, ignorance doesn't solve leftist ignorance.

>>79490836
No because again thats anecdotal. Not sure you are understanding my point. One case of "I know a guy that..." doesn't magically negate a system stacked against the black/minorities/poor

>>79490910
See above. That's not even relevant because they are not mutually exclusive?
>>
>>79489242
Trump is ultimately bad for the right, I agree.
>>
>>79490966
I am 92% Central European and inexplicably 8% Scandinavian. All of the Central European is German/French/British. I am quite sure I don't have a single Jewish ancestor, but hey, if it fits your narrative, keep calling me a kike.
>>
>>79490598
So whites are just specifically keeping blacks down? Or is it that, out of all the races, blacks just have some "special" attributes that make employers hesitant to hire them...like a tendency to sue for racial discrimination when they aren't catered to.
>>
>>79491058
I'll say it til I die that he has killed the Republican Party. We needed to quickly adopt logical solutions and logical stances to incorporate rational Americans that realize that leftist hypocrisy and ignorance is not the solution to our societal problems

And instead they chose the guy that rants about Mexicans and Blacks. It is literally the most depressing political thing I have witnessed in my 37 years alive.

>>79491150
>So whites are just specifically keeping blacks down?

Nope. In fact, I argue in a society based on merit, we would not have to worry about privilege of any kind.

>Or is that out of all races, blacks just have some "special" attributes that make employers hesitant to hire..."

You had me until there. See, this is the problem. People that think like this further white privilege and give fuel to the leftists. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>79491010
But this has the same value as anecdotal evidence. Some examples mean nothing, you can just as well find examples of the same thing happening to white people.
Not saying niggers and other minorities don't suffer form this. They do, but it's because they are simply not qualified for the jobs they're applying to. The problem comes from them and their fellow nigger friends.
But of course you've never had to deal with shitty minority and poor employees so you can just bask in your supposed moral righteousness, thinking the others at a wrong for not wanting to employ bad employees.
>>
>>79491010
>See above. That's not even relevant because they are not mutually exclusive?
>Wow nice argument
>While kikes aren't considered white around /pol(the anti-thesis, in fact)
>Most colored people still see them as whitey
>Considering half their population was exterminated in ww11
>How did they benefit from white privilege exactly, and manage to become 50% of the the world's billionaires?
I don't the holocaust would necessarily count as white privilege
>>
>>79483377
This. Trying to destroy white privilege is like killing your own parents when you are still a child. Those morons, as usual, don't know what they're doing.
>>
In May 2009, an Illinois construction company agreed to pay $630,000 to settle a class action race discrimination suit, alleging that it laid off Black employees after they had worked for the company for short periods of time, but retained White employees for long-term employment. The three-year consent decree also prohibits the company from engaging in future discrimination and retaliation; requires that it implement a policy against race discrimination and retaliation, as well as a procedure for handling complaints of race discrimination and retaliation; mandates that the company provide training to employees regarding race discrimination and retaliation; and requires the company to provide periodic reports to the EEOC regarding layoffs and complaints of discrimination and retaliation. EEOC v. Area Erectors, Inc., No. 1:07-CV-02339 (N.D. Ill. May 29, 2009).

Great example you will all ignore because THE JEWS GUYS ITS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY THEY GET FREE MONEY BECAUSE THE JEWS

You realize we are a country of laws, and these laws cannot be bent or broken just for preferential treatment, correct?
>>
Even if one were to accept that white privilege exists, I can hardly conceive of any other civilization which seeks to undermine and dismantle the institutions created by its founding peoples. I cannot imagine, for example, a Han Chinese gentleman actively working against his position in Chinese civilization. Why is this suicidal impulse endemic to Europe and her diaspora?
>>
>>79491414
>ITS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY
I didn't mean to imply that, but the majority of people spewing "white privilege are of jewish decent
>>
>>79490726
>Islam resists all ideology
>it's close-minded and therefore better
>>
>>79491399
I don't think the holocaust would necessarily count as white privilege.*
>>
>>79491369
>But it has the same value as anecdotal evidence...same thing happening to white people

Rehashing your same argument isn't going to make me magically believe you, friend. The fact is, the latter example is anecdotal. The former example is a trend of systemic racism OR HELL even discrimination against the poor/women that prevents these classes from the success of their more affluent peers. I do not know how to better explain that to you

>They do, but its just because they are simply not qualified...

I really have issue with this argument because I have referenced and posted several case studies and other comments explaining how if White Person A and Black Person B HAVE THE EXACT SAME QUALIFICATIONS,

YET PERSON A GETS THE PROMOTION

That it might have something to do with race? Why do you think major corporations shovel a shit ton of anti discrimination stuff down their managers' throats?

If you can't understand any of that, then fuck off because I won't keep replying to you and explaining the same things over and over again.

>>79491399
Again, they are not mutually exclusive events. There are plenty examples of minorities, women, and even white people being cast out or discriminated or even killed by those in power. It does NOT negate the effects of subjugating an entire race to slavery, and then expecting that privilege would magically fix itself.
>>
>>79491414
How do you know the white employees weren't more qualified than the black ones?

I'm just supposed to accept the EEOC as some impartial arbiter that isn't like every other predatory government bureaucracy looking to justify its existence by pouncing on every business it can sink its claws into?
>>
>>79491551
I am a 37 year old with an MBA and a degree in English and Education. I have been homeless, I have lived in nicer homes than most of my peers. I am far from Jewish. And I KNOW that this is true. I know that those on the left and primarily Jews extort this issue for political points/money. I have said that so many times. But the fact is white privilege does still exist.
>>
>>79491791
I don't disagree, however, and I just don't have the energy to go find a specific case to back this up:

If White Person A and Black Person B are qualified the same, and White Person A is given a promotion, and Person B is delegated to a menial task, it COULD BE white privilege.

Is it every time? Probably not. But one nonexample does not negate systemic racism

We cannot fight ignorance with ignorance.
>>
>>79491944
>This is spring, so naturally it’s time for what is becoming a ritual wipeout at the Supreme Court for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. We reprised the commission’s blanking last May in “Another 9-0 Smackdown,” when the Court ruled the agency had violated pre-lawsuit conciliation rules mandated in the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Thursday’s ruling could go only 8-0, but it’s still another unanimous rebuke for the lawyers at arguably the government’s most abusive agency.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-eeoc-whiffs-again-1463784365
>>
>>79491713
>subjugating an entire race to slavery
>That was 150 years ago
>we gave them freedom
I have no problem with admitting that white privilege has existed in past, my only argument is that it doesn't exist in the 21st century
>>
>>79491791
This is a similar example and argument when you take an entire race/class and literally shove them in the back of the room

If I end up there, I don't have to worry if it is because of the color of my skin. If I am black, I may be concerned that it MAY be privilege

In August 2007, a renowned French chef agreed to pay $80,000 to settle claims that his upscale Manhattan restaurant discriminated against Hispanic workers and Asian employees from Bangladesh in job assignments. The aggrieved employees alleged that they were restricted to "back of the house" positions such as busboys and runners and refused promotions to "front of the house" positions such as captains, which instead went to Caucasian workers with less experience and seniority. They also alleged that they were subjected to racial insults and harassment when they complained. EEOC v. Restaurant Daniel, No. 07-6845 (S.D.N.Y. August 2, 2007).
>>
>>79486637

but white people are a monolithic group with no real culture.
>>
>>79491999
or at least to the same degree
>>
File: 1455853176739.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455853176739.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>79482715
This is too reasonable an opinion for this board. Get out normie.
>>
>>79492176
but the same could be said for blacks in the 21st century
>>
>>79491999
It very clearly does, if you would like to go read my example above. Even if things are better, it doesn't mean freedom automatically got rid of our overt and covert biases. A lot of people don't even realize they have them

They did a study recently where they gave young female teachers math tests. When they didn't see the name, girls in 5th grade routinely outscored the boys. They gave the same batch back, and I don't know how one couldn't create a test based on just answer a question if its math, but I didn't really read the study in depth, but they gave the same batch back, and suddenly when the teacher could see the names, males scored higher.

http://jezebel.com/girls-outscore-boys-on-math-tests-unless-teachers-see-1684401748
>>
>>79491992
Again, I am sorry you have such stilted ignorant prejudices against blacks and a mistrust of what I'm sure you rant about is a "Jewish" system, but as I said in my original post, you would have to be really ignorant to ignore blatant privileges
>>
>>79492034
>less experience and seniority

A lot of experience at the back of the house doesn't mean you're qualified to work the front. If I've been a dishwasher for 10 years, I'm not going to bitch when a guy who's been a waiter for 5 years gets hired to work the front. We have completely different skill sets. It's irrelevant how long we've been developing our respective specialties.
>>
White people are genetically adapted to white societies, whereas other races are less so, so white people are privileged in this regard, being the most highly adapted to the most advanced societies of recent history.

Abos are possibly the most extreme case, having never developed agriculture at all, they are ten thousand years behind.
>>
>>79492276
>This study is gender oriented though
>>
>>79491713
Example and anecdotal are the same shit. It holds the same value in this discussion. I'm not trying to make you believe me, I'm simply pointing out the truth. You saying it isn't the same won't turn it into something it isn't. If you make claims, post real evidence.

People never have the exact same qualifications, that's some fantasy shit. Appearance, looks, personality, all those individual traits that make you who you are also matter and are taken into consideration. Race factors in when it relates to past experiences, and who gets the blame for that? People of said race. So like I said, you're blaming the wrong person just because it's easier.

>Why do you think major corporations shovel a shit ton of anti discrimination stuff down their managers' throats?
Because if they don't they don't fill their forced diversity quotas. Gotta hire those shitty employees just to fill them.
>>
>>79492378
Right. But again. Its a systemic problem. Does not mean there are going to be cases where the promotion or lack thereof is completely irrelevant to race, but it happens more often than not. My only point

>>79492470
>People never have the exact same qualifications

Thats funny, because my black friend and I both obtained are MBAs and both obtained a management position, in different departments. I had two years less experience than he, and am paid a little less (even though I should not know this)

Thank you for showing me you are a complete and utter moron. Just because your opinion is ignorant, doesn't change the fact that the societal system is always stacked in favor of those who can a) provide a better education with parents at home, instead of parents working two jobs and b) have inherent privileges because of their race. You are ignoring all of the stats, arguments, and logic I've given you so I see no further reason to respond to a desperate troll or idiot.

And if you really truly believe that? Then I feel sorry for you.
>>
In September 2006, the Korean owners of a fast food chain in Torrance, California agreed to pay $5,000 to resolve a Title VII lawsuit alleging that a 16-year old biracial girl, who looked like a fair-skinned African American, was refused an application for employment because of her perceived race (Black). According to the EEOC lawsuit, after a day at the beach with her Caucasian friends, the teen was asked if she would request an application on her friend's behalf since the friend was a little disheveled in appearance. The owner refused to give the teen an application and told her the store was not hiring anymore despite the presence of a "Help Wanted" sign in the window. After consultation among the friends, another White friend entered the store and was immediately given an application on request. EEOC v. Quiznos, No. 2:06-cv-00215-DSFJC (C.D. Cal. settled Sept. 22, 2006).

Here is an example based on race. The white girl had the same "disheveled" or poorer appearance, but was given an application while her minority friend was not. Since they are both young, and have no experience, how is this NOT privilege?

>>79492470
Care to weigh in and have a serious discussion?
>>
>>79491999
>>79491992
>>79492378
Really love to get some feedback on
>>79492834
Considering it does not involve anyone with experience. How can a bi-racial teen be passed up in favor of a white teen, when neither have any experience, and both are the same age and of appearance?
>>
>>79492834
mate what are you doing on here, this is a conservative board. If you want people to agree with you. Go here
>>>>/his/
>>
File: 58852252.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
58852252.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>79492834
To be fair, it was black looters and not white people who were burning and robbing Korean stores in California a little over a decade earlier. From a business sense, it's more rational to hire someone who is less likely to open up your store in the case of a race riot.

Also why do you keep posting cases from the EEOC? They're obviously a biased government agency that's been caught overstepping their authority many times. Don't you have any research or studies?
>>
>>79482471
Yes, our ancestors put us in a favorable position. No, we don't have to apologize because our ancestors also progressed society as a whole.
>>
>>79493233
the only racist here would be the to one see a racial divide between the boys.
>>
>>79493452
teens*
>>
>>79493246
Look, your opinion on what to do after the fact is up to you. And you are entitled to view the world how you want. But this is NOT a conservative board, despite the ramping up of what you see in an election cycle. This is a board to prevent hypocrisy, and to prevent mainly liberal/leftist ignorance and it pains me to see people ignore something just because they feel it doesn't fit in with a "conservative" view point.

For example, my view is that it exists, it is an issue, however, simply creating quotas for schools and jobs isn't the proper solution. It just leads to reverse discrimination. What liberal would agree to that?
>>79493276

It is not a Korean store, it was a commercial chain operated by a Korean family. And that is not an argument; if you presented that in court, you would get thrown out on your ass for discrimination. Whether or not your point has validity, it is not in line with the law.
>>79493276

They aren't biased. They are showing cases that are settled and presided over by a myriad of different judges at many different levels. It isn't like some super secret EEOC Jew board is making these decisions. If it is an EEOC complaint, it probably involves sex, race, gender etc.

>>79493452
I don't understand because one, these were girls, and two, the fact that the black looking girl DID NOT get an application and the white girl DID, seems racist to me?
>>
>>79493452
The store owners who saw the difference in race then? Because that is why the EEOC case was settled for the teens. Literally not sure what your point is
>>
>>79493233
>In September 2006, the Korean owners of a fast food chain in Torrance, California agreed to pay $5,000 to resolve a Title VII lawsuit alleging that a 16-year old biracial girl, who looked like a fair-skinned African American, was refused an application for employment because of her perceived race (Black). According to the EEOC lawsuit, after a day at the beach with her Caucasian friends, the teen was asked if she would request an application on her friend's behalf since the friend was a little disheveled in appearance. The owner refused to give the teen an application and told her the store was not hiring anymore despite the presence of a "Help Wanted" sign in the window. After consultation among the friends, another White friend entered the store and was immediately given an application on request. EEOC v. Quiznos, No. 2:06-cv-00215-DSFJC (C.D. Cal. settled Sept. 22, 2006).

Here is an example based on race. The white girl had the same "disheveled" or poorer appearance, but was given an application while her minority friend was not. Since they are both young, and have no experience, how is this NOT privilege?
>Do you not see the bias in your examples?
>How do you know this had to do with race necessarily
>There's a difference between political correctness and right.
>>
>>79492834
that's the privilege of being a race that doesnt have a fucked up reputation. maybe if you ugly chimps didnt fuck up every neighborhood and burn every bridge you wouldn't have to deal with the consequences of that ugly fucking chocolate cunt bruv. fucking gay cunt lel
>>
>>79493754
Wow. This is some shit-tier level trolling.

So you are basically saying. Any example I use is irrelevant to you because it is going to involve me using race or seeing race? Thats your argument?

And I know it had to do with race because the court found in favor of the girls, the Korean owners basically admitted in court that it was because she "looked black" I mean - you are trolling right?

>>79493826
Not black, and thats a very poor troll
>>
>>79493614
Why don't you just accept that race privilege doesn't just exist primarily exist for white people?
>The president of the united of the states is of African decent for christ sakes
>>
>>79493246
>this is a conservative board.

This is a politics board, you fucking nigger. You just whine the loudest.
>>
Yes it exists.
Maybe not in law, but definitely in practice
>>
>>79493974
Again, really poor attempt or really poor troll not sure which. His presidency does not magically erase all the white privilege that is intertwined in our society. It helps, but honestly, there are clearly still racists.
>>
>>79493974
I don't understand because one, these were girls, and two, the fact that the black looking girl DID NOT get an application and the white girl DID, seems racist to me?
>Had these races been reversed with each other, there wouldn't have been a lawsuit
>>
>>79493927
nah but honestly if you can't see why black people get excluded and specifically targeted on every level you are either black or a complete and utter retard
>>
>>79493614
>Whether or not your point has validity, it is not in line with the law.

What does it say about your race when people are willing to risk immense legal troubles rather than hire you?

>They aren't biased.

Okay. I guess the Supreme Court regularly passing unanimous decisions against them isn't a sign of that. It must just be that the entire Supreme Court hates equality.
>>
>>79494023
uses the word ''nigger''
>not a conservative
>>
>>79482471
It does, but it's simply a specific instance of "live in your own society privilege", which apparently whites are the only one who should give up.
>>
>>79494075
There are clearly black racists supported by leftists too
>black lives matter for example
>>
>>79494096
So, your argument is stereotypes? I mean. Yes there is a problem with black culture basically valuing crime over an education. But that is not as systemic as the white privilege issue. discrimination based on race is illegal, still happens, and nothing you rant about will change this

>>79494143
>What does it say about your race when people are willing to risk immense legal troubles rather than hire you?

Your racist bs isn't an argument to a systemic problem. Sorry.

>>79494277
I agree with you 1000%. A lot of their claims and actions are the reason I have come on here more often. But this doesn't mean we fight THEIR ignorance with MORE ignorance. Point out their hypocrisy (looting stores, wanting to implement quotas) while realizing there are problems black youth face (while some of them are their own faults for engaging in a "gang" like culture rather than pursue an education) that include a cycle of poverty not all can break. These situations are multi-faceted okay? Thats my only point.
>>
Hey all my lovely lil trolls, I have a girlfriend that gets off third shift in 10 minutes and if I don't get my shit together, I am not getting laid.

Just remember, a problem can be multi-faceted, and still exist, even if it is exploited by the left and other factions of our society. Remember that ignorance shown by the left needs to be fought with logic, not more ignorance. Realize that people of certain races and backgrounds have privileges that others do not, but do not accept that the solution is more quotas or reverse discrimination. Realize that situations are multi-faceted, and just because there are anecdotal experiences in your lives, doesn't negate the bigger picture.

As always thanks for a great discussion, fuck off all leafs, and have a goodnight.
>>
>>79494475

>Yes there is a problem with black culture basically valuing crime over an education. But that is not as systemic as the white privilege issue

It is much worse.

People without foresight and self-restraint were never selected against to the same extent in black societies as in white ones.

You will never change the black culture without also changing the genetic make up of the race.
>>
>>79482471
Not really, although blacks can proclaim their pride and we can't.
>>
>>79494475
>highest crime rate per capita out of any race in every single western country world wide
>ruin neighborhoods in mass
>africa
>spent the last 30 years bragging about their fuckery in pop music
>literally run a propaganda campaign against their already hated race through music because its cool
>the 4000 years of human history where blacks sat around sharpening rocks and waiting to be enslaved
>welfare addicts
>have absolutely no power whatsoever yet still up there as one of the most hated races of all time just based simply of the way they act in everyday life
>even white people who literally scoured the earth and waged war on every continent are more liked than blacks. because at least white people dont go out of their way to fuck up your day for no reason

stop being delusional kid. the hate for blacks is a logical reaction. people are just reacting to the shit they see in real life

black people define stereotypes. i very rarely see asian stereotypes or other stereotypes. yet almost all of the black people i have known in my life have lived up to their stereotypes. Blacks go out of their way to live up to stereotypes
>>
>>79494475
>Your racist bs isn't an argument to a systemic problem. Sorry.

No seriously, why would Korean immigrants have so much fear of black people? Do they have systemic racism against black people in Korea too or is it something else?

https://grabien.com/file.php?id=44282

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.