[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the hell needs a gun??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 386x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 386x485
Hello baby killers, my name is carol, and I am here as part of Newtown promise outreach. I have to tell you bunch of little dicked AR-14 having child killers that you are why mass murders happen.

No one NEEDS a fully automatic AK-47, no one NEEDS a concealing handgun! Without you gun nuts pent up about your miserable lives, every kid in Newtown would be alive today.

I mean look at my life, my son Ethan is on the soccer team and I have to worry every day about his safety. Because of people like YOU!

Gun nuts, you are the problem.
>>
>>79479151
You don't have to worry about me. You have to worry about niggers.

Saged
>>
>>79479151
kek good one might actually trigger some newfags with this pasta
>>
File: 1423257467880.jpg (118 KB, 450x631) Image search: [Google]
1423257467880.jpg
118 KB, 450x631
>>79479151
This is gonna be a good thread
>>
>>79479151
Stick carrot in hairy but whole n post pics carol
>>
>>79479151
Really made me think
>>
>>79479151
I used to be a soccer referee. I can tell you

>that woman
>with that haircut

= insufferable bitch you want to put down like a horse gone lame

They are the most insane and aggressive cunts I have ever come across
>>
>>79479474
>>79479714
newfags
>>79479876
fag
>>79481752
fag

sage
>>
>>79479151
>No one NEEDS a fully automatic AK-47, no one NEEDS a concealing handgun!
I do actually, I need it to defend myself from niggers.
>>
>>79479151
Ethan won't be worrying about "gun nuts" with guns, but the police coming to cap his ass after you raise him to be a self-entitled dipshit that has no respect for any authority. And if little ethan is lucky to survive the police, he will be carted off to prison and will be taking nigger dick up the ass in the shower, all because you want to blame the world for your inevitable shitty parenting and constant coddling of your "special snowflake".

Oh, and don't worry. you won't be alone in your struggle. you will be avoiding dark alleys to avoid getting raped at knife point by smelly brown people that your glorious democrats imported just for you!

enjoy!
>>
>>79479714
Sure if anyone is retarded enough to take it seriously.
>>
File: Shit, my car!.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Shit, my car!.webm
3 MB, 640x360
I hope this happens to your children
>>
File: hellbefine.png (163 KB, 1263x1456) Image search: [Google]
hellbefine.png
163 KB, 1263x1456
>>79479151
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

As for your son, he'll be fine.
>>
>>79479151

Hello Carol.

I want you to wear a hijab while I ejaculate on your face.
>>
Has there ever been a group of people to burn up sympathy faster than the newtown parents?
>>
>>79481928
It's beckham's wife my man.
>>
no one NEEDS to be a disgusting breeder and have kids op. Vermin like you infesting the planet are why mass murder happens
>>
>>79482842
he doesn't even begin to try and pull his cart of kids away from the car up until right before he hits them

completely nonexistent reflexes.
>>
File: arshoottry.webm (3 MB, 928x528) Image search: [Google]
arshoottry.webm
3 MB, 928x528
AR-14 thread go!!
>>
>>79482842
he's not even using a crosswalk
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.