[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ET FOOTAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 54
File: DSCN0321.jpg (975 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0321.jpg
975 KB, 2592x1944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUI4d25YVw

I altered my camera for these ranges in particular.

Enjoy the shift.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
>>
File: 44.png (40 KB, 712x532) Image search: [Google]
44.png
40 KB, 712x532
44,444 Has Occurred
>>
File: kg.png (36 KB, 312x289) Image search: [Google]
kg.png
36 KB, 312x289
>>
P.S. I'm exposing Satanic ritual abuse done by zionists to white families before their executions.

lololol all you want. It will only get me viral.
>>
>>79480263
Take your anti-psychotics retard.
>>
Hope people see this and think your comment is funny. I could use as many views as I can possibly get an any given time in particular... now that 44,444 has Occurred. This is Tetragrammaton LOL
>>
File: crowley04_01_small.jpg (16 KB, 200x270) Image search: [Google]
crowley04_01_small.jpg
16 KB, 200x270
I killed Aleister Crowley's creator in the past.

He drew something pretty of me.
>>
He wanted have some sexual relationship with his own father while torturing his enemies. Very cute, but I didn't let that happen. He merged on top of his fallen creator.. which is why the Earth knows of him and not his Creator.

Broken spiritual childhood for Aleister well over a 100,000 years ago.
>>
You are schizo dude, please get help.

>all powerful god who time travels and steals souls needs youtube views

Please fuck off and get help before you make your mother die of shame.
>>
Jesus, Satan, Apollo, T, Hydra, Vishnu(maybe) are Illuminati agents at war with the Illuminauri.

I am from that foreign universe.

What is my relationship to Jesus? If he does something aggressive, I try to eradicate him.
>>
I report satanic ritual abuse because torture is for soul harvesting. I am against that. I am a pacifist.

44,444 Has Occurred. This is Tetragrammaton. LOL
>>
>>79481796
What about hermes and mars? Did you jack them off too?
>>
Death to the pirate faction of Satanic cannibalistic pedophiles known as the Illuminati.
>>
Pretty sad that this guy is going through psychosis right now. Really is a devastating thing, went through it myself once and it really does fuck your life up for a good couple of years.

If there is any inkling of rationale left OP, I'd tell this information to a close family member so they can see the state of your mind before you start doing some stuff that puts you in danger.
>>
The Zionists and Freemasons serve Jesus. Proof of Illuminati connections. I killed Jesus in the past and destroyed the universal section that "he" was in. That abomination couldn't be brought back with basic time travel revival methods. After a long as timeLOL.. the section was brought back to life and he was then reincarnated nearly back the scratch. Completely Thwarted... ha
>>
>>79482161
Go to a hospital you fucking retard, you need pills.
>>
This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 Has Occurred.
>>
>>79482282
Tetragrammaton is a jewish book / chart. You are a jew chart. Congratulations.
>>
Go to the hospital and ask for this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetiapine

It will fix the brain static. I'm serious you fucking idiot.
>>
Tetragramaton is an ancient god.

Don't be a victim to Illuminati Misinformation.
>>
>>79483080
Get pills trust me. It will be like waking up from a bad dream, you are going to wonder why you were so retarded. You need a fucking doctor right away.
>>
Don't speak of anything religious you insects who speak of pills when everything in exist is made up of energy. Within energy is code/information which enables physicality, and it's content.

Don't believe that I will try to convince an Atheist either, this is for all viewers.

This universe is an artificial time prison created by the highest beings. They reside in the abyss where the actual time takes place.
>>
Individuality and power itself is the key to becoming your own god. The shift is about to occur and unlike you guys, i'm not hopping onto fourth density. lel
>>
>>79483279
Yes yes, time is an illusion, but without it you can't experience life and you will get really sick. The pills make time work again. Go get some.
>>
File: 1213ChakraSystem.png (77 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1213ChakraSystem.png
77 KB, 460x345
Does this look foreign to you? Maybe even qigong practitioners need pills. I'm super healthy and powerful and fucking happy as fuck.

This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 has Occurred LOL
>>
Time isn't an illusion. You need add pills for being an incoherent little dumb ass. I never said it was that. I said within this box that we're in.. it's artificial time. The actual time takes place outside the box. Though another box outside this one.. a different universe in otherwords may have better artificial time.. it depends on the power levels of the universal populace.
>>
>>79483605
Pills make you stop being retarded, it's not a trick, everything you are experiencing is just bullshit you have read recently and your brain short circuiting. You won't be like this forever, your brain is just spazzing out. The pills will make you, you again. You don't have to take them forever, but you are definitely fucked.
>>
youre in a psychosis
>>
Pills are full of toxins inside of a containment which is also toxin.

If I am in Psychosis, then it's been for my whole life because these are very old philosophies of mine.

This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 has Occurred LOL
>>
File: 1457537846411.jpg (249 KB, 1484x1113) Image search: [Google]
1457537846411.jpg
249 KB, 1484x1113
This is neat and all, but only happenings get any sort of attention.

You know what to do OP
>>
>>79484105
Either you have a brain infection or you are coming off drugs. Stop reading that occult bullshit retard, it isn't good for you.

Let me guess, you read the emerald tablets and now your brain is melting.

Stop getting mind looped retard, it's just an old jew trick.
>>
>>79483430
Why aren't you hopping onto the fourth density?
>>
Speaking of which. The Zionists had this name banned because I eliminated Jesus and his vile cohorts in past battles.
I will be speaking to everyone very soon. My fun here will be suspended because I want to read many replies now. Off to another platform of information transportation.

O, and please spread this. Show other people.. I need to become viral for my task at hand. Assist me.
>>
File: 1442978399680.jpg (106 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
1442978399680.jpg
106 KB, 500x525
>>79484296
enjoy the trip retard
>>
The reason, I'm not hopping to fourth is because I'm already there partially. There's a huge power grab that I'll be apart of. Many masons will try to kill me and I will torture every single one of them, so I can feed on them. brb other convos lol
>>
There is Intellectual capacity which I have a lot of.. there is durability, stability, knowledge and spirituality as well as hardware components that may differ depending on your genetic package.

We humans are hybrid packages of 6-30 different ET species. Which is why we have over 25 human body types. Whites, blacks and asians are both mongrels and cavemen.. the pure ones reside underground or in distant dimensions. The zionists kill off white people because of how happy and peaceful they're. It's for satanic world domination. brb though
>>
44,444 has Occurred LOL
>>
>>79484924
type divine script into google, it's an old joke. You just got mesmerized by kike magic.
>>
Diaper changes coming from all directions possible under the laws of physics. Diaper changes being directed to every location in the omni-verse possible from me.
>>
>>79485297
You are fucked op, I tried. Oh well.

Some of that shit is just words designed to fuck your brain. You can tell people certain words that make them insane. The pills will fix it.
>>
The kikes serve Jesus because that god also serves under the Illuminati.

I serve the Illuminauri. Tetragrammaton is an enemy to modern day kikes. You see, Judaism is just one of many things contaminated with satanic elements. The Illuminati are masters of infiltration, corruption and changing history. The jews are some of their weakest servants.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pseLyk2gnw

Is this you?
>>
>>79485681
Kek I've done LSD over 50 times and never had a trip this bad.

Tetragrammaton, I saw your youtube comments, you did do drugs, please call a family member of your mortal body and let them take you to the hospital. Keep making those fighting vids man, before you die.
>>
>>79485130
You want to elaborate on this? I looked up divine script and only saw some foundation for the end of child trafficking.
>>
I took lsd 3 days ago. I've had been researching these things for my whole life. Check out the higher thought playlist I have on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrhxuuaGSaC83cU6dvpSOpU6YM59ztiRK
>>
>>79486105
Back in the day witches and jews were able to give christians psychosis, they would deny christ in which case the priests would strangle them or they would let them hang themselves.

That's why divine script is a leather belt. Witches would also wear the garter belt around their legs.

It was common practice among the templars. White people have this thing in their brains, it's like a button you can press that makes them go psychotic.

The emerald tablets trigger it aswell.

You can tell the way he calls christ satan, classic sign of jew brainwashing.
>>
take your fuckin pills dude

youre fucked
>>
>>79486310
Then why are you fucking talking about diapers?
>>
Jesus and Satan are friends under the Illuminati faction of satanic cannibalistic pedophiles. Jesus is weak as fuck compared to "his" master.
>>
>>79486629
I exist inside and outside the void never fleeting
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 704x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 704x392
Seriously, what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>79487234
Op is at the periphery of the void
>>
>>79487234
From what I can gather, OP took lsd and is going through psychosis because of it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
Don't die without putting up a fight.
>>
File: 1451294176976.png (230 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451294176976.png
230 KB, 500x375
>>79479102
>its a schizo episode
>>
>>79487515
Stop taking LSD lad

The struggle continues past death
>>
Without a soul, there's no existence. Only a vehicle with intellectual capacity. It requires the spark to initiate the vehicles ability to function.

Many issues in this world are caused by Atheism. We could treat illnesses caused by material body hardware in conjunction with spiritual/mental issues. Everything is a factor to be accounted for. To believe that pills can undo my knowledge and brain power is stupid and retarded for not being able to grasp details(information which falls under knowledge) that the mind uses with the power material intellect (which falls under uh intellect)
>>
This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 has occurred.
>>
Wish I knew how to direct my comments to certain individuals. You people would stop getting poop responses.
>>
>>79487936
the soul is one
the soul is infinitely divided
>>
>>79488105
Click on our numbers idiot, and get off hermes' dick and goto the hospital.
>>
Obviously Lsd is a substance which amplifies what someone already is. I already am into this type of thing apparently.

Do some research on lsd. I specifically meant duration, and effects
>>
>>79481796
Enki is going to fuck your world up Bitch. The proselyte just woke up and he's ready to join the fight.
>>
>>79487936
"uh intellect" Replace that with material.
>>
Material bodies fall under third density. The soul which resides within container is 4th and beyond until you reach your limit which may be almost 5th after death.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w47Ri6mCzl
>>
Believe me. I can speak to the entire world if I must.

I am prepare to face off even with Voodoo practitioner ETs who possess holographic brain models. I have researched magic, the brain, spiritual anatomy, and many self measurement systems and so much more. I have a lot to speak to all of you about.

I am not upset with any of you because I know how disgusting this reality truly is.

I will sacrifice myself to make everything perfect.
>>
>>79489078
Want to hear something fucked up op? It says that god will return when the veil of isis is lifted.

God is the sun and the veil is your eye lids. It's literally a big joke just to brainwash you.

In other words, each morning you wake up you are (((resurrected)))
>>
>>79489282
God is every single thing that exists merged into one piece. The big bang was the split up of god for the sake of evolution.
>>
There are a few beings stronger than my completed self. Only a few... Jesus, Satan, T, Hydra, Apollo are lesser than my truest form.

If I didn't stop Jesus in the past, he would be stronger than I am perhaps.
>>
>>79489078
>Sacrifice

Don't be stupid and kill yourself. Go talk to your family first. Shouldn't you want to save them first?

Go and see your family.
>>
>>79489655
Hydra is talking to you now, open your portal idiot.
>>
I have no plans on merging under something which may be less good than me. I only serve the light. The evil Illuminati will be eradicated. The leaders will be tortured brutally for the next few hundred million years by my allies. Unfortunately, I myself might lose this war.
>>
>>79489732
I only do what must be done in order to win. All of you can die, the universe can be destroyed and the universe of my allies can also be destroyed.

As long as soul harvesting of unwilling souls through torture ends. Enslavement is #2 on my list of hated things.
>>
>>79489819
You know the betrayal of the illuminati to me, i am on no one's side now but my own. Join me.
>>
>>79489819
your merging capabilities are limited by the constructs of space and time
>>
What's 44,444 again?
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1278x1181
Is he okay?
>>
My merging abilities are limited by the fear of my allies and enemies. I can literally do what ever I want until I am stopped.

I can't believe how useful POL is. My video is getting some actual views now.
>>
>>79490351
>POL

Your pretty fucked up right now dude, you do realize this thread will disappear and you won't be remembered right? Go see your family.
>>
>>79490351
you must go to the hospital now

your allies will communicate through them
>>
>OP is wearing nothing but his underwear and a neat pair of snakeskin boots atm
>>
Where thoughts go, energy flows.

I will not go to the hospital because the Illuminati own the federal reserve and I don't want to be raped with dildos manufactured with nails and razors in them.

As I said, I am a torture victim, and I am not a fool. I am doing all of this for the shift so my allies have the edge over here.

I just don't want to be tortured for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>79490790
Sweat pants and water goggles actually.. no underwear desu.
>>
File: 1467184000391.png (759 KB, 859x827) Image search: [Google]
1467184000391.png
759 KB, 859x827
>>79490988
>I just don't want to be tortured for the rest of eternity.

anon i got some bad news for you.
>>
>>79491078
Take off the goggles
>>
>>79490988
>Hospital
>Federal Reserve

You do realize the federal reserve is basically just lots of gold right? Sure they could own it but the federal reserve has nothing to do with a hospital, they have no correlation with each other.
>>
>>79490988
thanks m8

now I know you're completely aware that what you are posting is a load of crap

Go take your meds so you can do something more productive with your time
>>
>>79479102

So you touched the nutsack of a jew and choked him out?

Fag.
>>
>>79491227
But the gold is for the aliens to pick up when they return to earth. We gathered it for them in exchange for our freedom.
This is the Jews plan. Fuck em.
>>
>>79491405
>Gold
>Only on earth

Minerals can be formed anywhere in space and compared to what's out three our stuff is cheap.
>>
>>79491227
The zionists own the monetary system which is the collection value itself. Hospitals are funded by the state. Do I need to say more?
>>
Transcendental energy manipulation in conjunction with alchemy = creation of matter. Materials are energy to the truest nature and within that energy is code/information which governs what it actual is, and quantity only changes because of secondary events after creation of said thing.
>>
File: 1467445339993.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467445339993.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1200
>>79491856
Anon, what are your views on kek and Kyle Odom.
>>
Nothing poofs into existence unless spiritual AI makes it happen, but sentient things created AI in the first place.
>>
>>79491856
The internet your using is funded by the state, and the water you drink is funded by the state. That doesn't mean you shouldn't use it.
>>
Show us a picture of your penis.

This way we know you're real.
>>
>>79492046
My answer to that isn't a direct one.

I believe that we humans are hybrid packages of many different et species.
He packs certain gear obviously.

Now blacks, whites, asians are clearly different, yet so similar.. they simply have different % of the same thing yet others may lack gene components that others, other than them do have.

Advanced beings created everything in their labs. Perhaps color itself originated from hue before the creation of matter/third density environment.
>>
>>79492121
Silly, the elite hate the internet being such a free tool for us to use. The two factions Illuminati and Illuminauri will be in a full on war if the people couldn't do anything.

I drink distilled water.. still not good for you but I do what I must to keep this container of mine in good shape.
>>
If I read emerald tablet will I go insane too?
>>
File: T1_Jack.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
T1_Jack.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>79492342
Control your human impulses.
>>
>>79492570
I'm just trying to find a way to believe you. If We saw your penis we could definitely believe you.

What is the 44,444?
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 852x1256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 852x1256
>>79492507
Do you have the infowars brand filter?
>>
File: 1465623629343-r9k.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1465623629343-r9k.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
>>79492358
Um, that was a little off topic but i read it 3-4 times and got the bulk of it.
>10-4 Robert send ems
How about Obama, is it true he gets raped by ET'S on the reg?
>>
OP, i understand the importance of the spirit upon the material world. tell me what you wish, i am listening.
>>
>>79492828
I fill up a 5 gallon pitcher at the store's distilled water machine.
Filters suck unless it's for showering.
>>
File: image.jpg (919 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
919 KB, 4500x4334
>>79492885
So uh how does OP tragically die?

First to roll dubs from overdose
Trips from insanity.

CHECK THESE
>>
File: 1465979016907-pol.png (41 KB, 580x353) Image search: [Google]
1465979016907-pol.png
41 KB, 580x353
>>79493026
roll em
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 296x365) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 296x365
>>79493026
>>
>>79493026
in a society that breeds insanity, sanity becomes the least sought after quality.
>>
>>79481891
You have no idea what the Tetragrammaton is, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (543 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
543 KB, 2048x1365
>>79493155
Checked
>>
>>79493155
looks like OP is OD
>>
File: 1467178978162.png (782 KB, 490x1015) Image search: [Google]
1467178978162.png
782 KB, 490x1015
>>79493155
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO OP
>20 Xanax.

SHEEEEET
>>
>>79492670
I have yet to fully comprehend 44,444. I don't even know if it's accurate for me anymore. I can tell you that everything is full of meaning otherwise it would be nothing but raw energy.

I often times stumble upon many 1s 4s and 9s. It's some time of puzzle I need help with. I won't go into any more details on that.
>>
File: 1453139744473.jpg (259 KB, 1143x806) Image search: [Google]
1453139744473.jpg
259 KB, 1143x806
>>79493155
Overrided with these trips of transcendence
>>
>>79493203
>>79493258
>>79493317
the mocking laughter of the insane echoes throughout the chambers of the asylum.
>>
>>79493369
everything is meaning. existence cannot be without meaning. it is the magic of us all.
>>
>>79493369
Stop avoiding the question.

Show us your penis so we can believe you.

Don't you see how simple it is? Reveal your true self to us so we may gaze upon it.
>>
>>79493660
refurbish your trolling techniques friendo
>>
File: 1465809155648-pol.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1465809155648-pol.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>79493480
you mean the guards, yea i guess so.
>10-4 still waiting on ems
>>
>>79493779
i mean what i said.
>>
I am ready to verbally communicate with the entire world if I must, but when that happens, I will become much stronger, because of the thoughts/energy being directed towards me so all of you will witness my mouth noises and telepathic communication.

I think I have other things to do at this moment. brb
>>
Before I go, observe the top of this page. I wasn't lying at all about the camera and my idenity.
>>
File: image.png (104 KB, 541x530) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104 KB, 541x530
OP does this pic remind you of anything?
>>
File: 1465279374394-pol.jpg (199 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
1465279374394-pol.jpg
199 KB, 436x600
>>79493917
whats your stance on meme magic and were can i get some good LSD on the cheap, plz respond with telepathic magic.
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 657x527
>>79493917
>Better things to do
I got an idea
>>
File: 1356222223890.jpg (18 KB, 256x258) Image search: [Google]
1356222223890.jpg
18 KB, 256x258
REAL (RETARDED) NIGGA HOURS
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>
File: 1467446039730.gif (199 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
1467446039730.gif
199 KB, 336x468
>>79493917
ok stop op, freaking me the fuck out.
>>
>>79479463
What
>>79483605
These aren't even made right
OP if your gonna be a transcended god at least get your shit straight. This whole thread has been a waste of good post numbers
>>
>>79494631
like these?
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 657x624) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 657x624
>>79494744
>>
>>79480263
>what /pol/ spawns...
>>
File: 1460783085140.jpg (6 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1460783085140.jpg
6 KB, 247x250
>>79494744
You fucker
>>
File: VivecC0DA.png (4 MB, 1440x2028) Image search: [Google]
VivecC0DA.png
4 MB, 1440x2028
ITT: OP roleplays CHIM
>>
File: DAS RITE.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
DAS RITE.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>>79494860
look out kike m8, he'll cut your sack off and fill it with cement.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1200
>>79479102

Nigga you have some serious mental issues.
>>
File: image.png (241 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
241 KB, 499x499
OP gone
>>
File: pepee.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
pepee.gif
535 KB, 640x636
>>79494483
>>
>>79494978
Maybe you also wanna tell me about the zionist and reptilians controlling the chakras of the world to perpetuate satanic rituals of white babies?

At least half of /pol/ is a light version of the OP, paranoid schizos
>>
>>79495217
i believe chakras exist. am i a schizophrenic?
>>
>>79495217
its from the youtube attached to this thread.
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>79486378
I read the emerald tablets a while back. Nothing has happened to me so far except I feel slightly more wise than before.
>>
Is this what happens when a schizo plays a shin megami tensei game?
>>
>>79479102
>gREAt tALKinG chICKen 2 th3 w4lK1Ng bo07y bU57
Fucking fruitcake.
>>
>>79494040
Reported to the illuminati for being a schizophrenic. Seek help you crazy faggot.
>>
File: goo.png (203 KB, 242x444) Image search: [Google]
goo.png
203 KB, 242x444
I'm back.
>>
>>79497236
What is the next step in your masterplan?
>>
File: 1467426815751.gif (21 KB, 485x365) Image search: [Google]
1467426815751.gif
21 KB, 485x365
>>79497236
THE GATE WAY IS OPEN OP PLEASE CLOSE IT. PUPPERS ON EDGE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
File: hehe.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
14 KB, 364x322
>OP rambling to himself about being a god whilst some Canadian desperately tries to tell him he needs help
>>
File: jpg.jpg (841 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
841 KB, 1920x2560
Try to vibrate into the clear light.

You are not your ego mind.

Who hears the thoughts?
>>
>>79497369
Watch it. I might actually believe you.
>>
>>79497464
PULSING LIKE A HEART YOU FUCK, SHUT IT DOWN PLEASE.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4o57M_nomw&feature=youtu.be

My newest video.
>>
File: 1467438855298.gif (58 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
1467438855298.gif
58 KB, 129x111
>>79497654
its not good, thanks for sharing it i guess.

is Obama getting raped by ET'S on the reg?
>>
>>79497654

Ham in backwater gates spilling dirty turnover porps, giving the last way back a less than miniscule grain.
>>
It's obvious to everyone on pol that zionists caused 9/11 right? Months before it happened, an insurance policy allowed half profit in return if a terror strike were to take the buildings out.

People of the Jewish bloodline own the federal reserve.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA
>>
The true born king has come. There is no time for Yahweh.

Enjoy the eternal punishment that will come to you. We will torture you until the end of time and information.

Order 149 has already been executed. It's done.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uXBt9VeDqo

The moon logo and the fisherman refers to the soul extraction to the grey's moon base for soul recycling. The most evil thing in plain site.
>>
reminder the longer you spend on /pol/ the more likely it is you will end up like this guy
>>
We, even myself am trapped within the Saturn Matrix. There is no space, everything for the most part is at one point. We're trapped inside of a virtual reality.
>>
The jewish by dna soviets abducted ethnic germans(aryans) and brought them to the gulags to become slaves, torture pets for soul harvesting.

Kids would have their faces smashed with hammers and the immediate swellings were pressed down with burning flat irons to perform bootleg plastic surgery. Afterwards, the victims would be tortured even more and demonized for their hideous looks. People in the gulags would be raped with burning flat irons and these Jews own the federal reserve. Do you people know just how insane that is? So many Palestinians are being tortured underground right now by reptillians their direct underlings, zionist jews.
>>
Many of the white people in the gulags were said to be jews from the holocaust in order to make white people who were being targeted by the jews look bad so the allies would fight the war for the jews. 10 million germans after the war were being brutally tortured to death to remove pacifist genes from the surface of this world for satanic world domination.
>>
The russian holocaust (holodomor) was led by Stalin, leon trotsky and other powerful jews killed over 80 million ethnic whites in the gulags. In the 80s, they moved to california... This is what the Mcmartin Preschool satanic sacrifice is all about.

That is actually the tip of the ice berg. American whites have been getting abducted and having terrible things happening to them since the whites lost power in America around the late 1800s... Many of the black slaves were brought here by jewish sailors to wipe out white people through interbreeding and murder. Don't believe me? Look up the names, faces and financial backgrounds of the slave owners. Only a very small portion were white, even around the mid 1800s...
>>
Knowledge of human anthropology is necessary to determine what exactly someone is by looking at their faces and stature. Most jews are mixed with whites, but this was so they could infiltrate into europe around a thousand years ago. Those are Askenazi jews. Before that, the roman Et leaders were the destroyers of aryan civilization and Jesus who was never even crucified left his container, and put one of his enemies's souls inside of the body to be tortured by both Jesus and the Romans were actually his most useful colleagues on earth at the time
>>
These false flags are the same thing as 9/11 in the semse that it's a jewish set up to kill off more strong white people in wars. Whites get killed off in America all the time publicly and the jewish media suppresses it, but when ever a white person commits a crime, it becomes international. When ever a jew commits a crime, it's swept under the rug or the jew suddenly becomes legally white within the documents.
>>
>>79481891
Then why did you kill all those women and bury them in your basement?
>>
It's rather obvious that Trump is being set up at this very moment. I'm not a Trump fan, but for since forever. The Clintons have been known to be very corrupt and there's always darkness and confusion surrounding them. It's obvious that Hilary is responsible for Benghazi. World peace could have actually happened if it weren't for her.
>>
>>79483279
If you aren't insane OP, why can't you explain what you are talking about in a way that NORMAL PEOPLE like us can understand?

WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!! Explain better please
>>
>>79500664
I don't have a basement and that was a Mason.

I have killed around 17 people in my life because of what I speak of. Since early 2015, I have been recovering from Electro Convulsive treatment because the Jews and their masters wanted to shut me up, but couldn't kill me, because of my allies.
>>
>>79483279
Actually OP this post makes sense to me. Maybe I am catching on
>>
>>79500821
Look, there are tons of people who know and this is all documented. There's a lot of shit I don't know about either. I'm waiting for support.

Ah just now... my internet is under attack.

Looks like I'm in danger.
>>
Don't worry people. I capable of defending myself. I just hope that the rest of you will be safe.

Everything I am doing here is for peace and freedom, which is why I have no remorse in torturing my enemies. Internet is doing okay again.
>>
>>79483750
This is exactly correct. The "time" that we experience here is not the true time. It can be fast forwarded, slowed down, or even paused and rewinded. Because it is a simulation. The true universe governs it.

They can generate a thousand years of history in under a second if they wanted.
>>
As I said earlier. I am going to sacrifice myself for all of you if it must happen.

I can push people out of their bodies. The real battle for me will happen with the illuminati gods.
>>
>>79501173
That would require an immense amount of energy which is why they enslave us to harvest energy from us.

Even Gender and Hue can be extracted from souls.

Speaking of which.. I am omni-gendered. They want a piece of me, but they can't without a fight.
>>
I have two high sensory creatures surrounding me that have reacted negatively to energy fluctuations.. I am very fortunate right now... wish I had more acid. I really need that substance for my psychic abilities and mathematical communicative tactics.
>>
There was no reaction now, but in the past, those two have guarded my blind spots.

My allies can also summon them if I am distracted.
>>
OP, go tell your neighbor to call 911 please.
>>
File: Naruto-01-32.png (116 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Naruto-01-32.png
116 KB, 256x192
For the record, not all Americans are as autistic as OP.

Please forgive this dumb ass burger. He has dropped way too much LSD and is having a severe trip.
>>
>>79501850
Check out the playlist on youtube :higher thought:

It has a great amount of decent research material on it. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYce9Yr-aPvQlTe8IBk7XOmlMdkPIK9Si
>>
The zionists have been abducting around 50,000 children in crystal lake city to perform satanic ritual abuse on them. I am also a victim of torture done by lost people, Zionists, masons, Jesus and their highest leader.

A skilled telepath can find useful information on the real enemy.
>>
>>79502038
Oh, you're a David Icke faggot, great. Now go seek help.
>>
The elite mutilated my brain while I was an infant and an adolescent to shut me up, but it didn't stop me, though I would naturally be performing much better here right now with all the knowledge that I possess.
>>
>>79502304
Shill
>>
>>79501542

If you need it, you are weak.

The next branch of humanity uses it as a key, not a crutch.

You are obsolete.
>>
I am just glad you are fighting for the side of good
>>
The zionists may use weaponized fracking to this planet in order to stop me and my allies from claiming earth from the Illuminati.

The Illuminauri has more advanced Ets on their side. Many benevolent ones left Illuminati Territory so they could live in peace.

Nobody likes torture. I advise anyone who knows something to do what I'm doing right now. Get as much information out as possible within the shortest amount of time.
>>
>>79502416
I will do what ever works in order to win.

The brain damage from surgical torture has made it very hard for me to meditate, so w/e.
>>
>>79502473
I have no other choice, unless I want to be tortured by the Illuminati for the rest of my existence which may be almost for all eternity.

Sick fucks like the illuminati need to be absolutely destroyed. My allies plan on torturing a few of them for the next hundred million years.

So many fallen illuminati agents will be used as energy. The energy will be used to revive fallen Illuminauri agents through time travel revival methods.

If the illuminati wish to destroy the universal confines, then they will simply be tortured for a longer period of time so that things can be repaired. Speaking of energy siphoning that is.
>>
The multiverse war has been going on for well over a billion years.

All of that wasted time... I just want to know everything lol
>>
ISIS= Israel secret intelligence service.

They never attack Israel as far as I know.
>>
File: image.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
628 KB, 516x402
I'm back and holy fuck you've been literally talking nonsense for THREE HOURS straight, for fucks sake do even know how fucked up this is?
>>
>>79490291

Nah. He's freaking out and is gonna die.
>>
>>79479463
hahah wtf is this shit
>>
8 0 P O S T S
P
O
S
T
S
>>
File: image.gif (622 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
622 KB, 480x304
>>79503271
>>79503824
SCRATCH THAT 6 FUCKING HOURS STRAIGHT OF NONENSE

>6 HOURS
>>
>>79503265
you don't know very far
>>
>>79500854

>Tetragrammaton
>and I can blossom in the petals of an ECT

Goliath, are you receiving? Dismembered, you've arrived.
>>
>>79503271
It's funny how you people think I'm concerned about what others think.

Do you think I don't know what's coming next?

I understand cause and effect very much, thank you,
>>
>>79504260
Gone in rabbits.
Snakes of thunder.
Cucumber.
I will bring fresh water from the moon to the cups on the stairs
>>
http://incogman.net/2013/02/famous-nyt-holocaust-photo-exposed-as-a-fraud/
>>
>>79504116
Dumb people serve rich people, rich people serve the jews, Jews serve the reptillians, satan jesus as well,, Alpha Draconis leader too. Those beings serve their highest Illuminati gods who serve their ultimate dark lord.

Rich people also serve masons who serve greys and various gods/satanJesus especially, Jesus serves the dark lord on the top of the illuminati.

I really don't have to go into the details when I know that much.

Here's a decent vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HlL8T2vDo&list=PLYce9Yr-aPvQlTe8IBk7XOmlMdkPIK9Si&index=32
>>
Greys are just bodies though. They're found on both sides of the battle, and in other factions.

http://beyondnews.info/post/49864536404/concentration-camps-fake-photos-photoshopped

As you people can see. It's just a bunch of bs to make white people feel bad.
>>
The Bushes, Clintons and pretty much anybody with that kind of money are magicians who're into the occult. These rituals are fueled by human sacrifice and I do recall time travel being used globally in order to stop me a few times back in 2014. It's been done a lot more since early 2000s. Big time in the 80s when neiborhoods with pleadians or et blondes with racial ratio of 99-1 or less diversity have been wiped out by the zionist government.

There used to be many all white towns, but wars were waged within the states and in europe to kill off white people because the jews fear them.

To find out who rules over you, simply find out who're not allowed to criticize. Ever notice how you can say everything you want against whites, but once it's directed elsewhere, you've suddenly become racist and or something else terrible. You will even be faced with legal dangers to shut you up, rob you.. and/or kill you in prison or on the street by mercenary gang members and torture squads.
>>
tl;dr
>>
If you're white. Get a gun and ditch anti-white liberalism, because the point of liberalism is to make people perfect meek slaves who censor each other so the government doesn't have to.

Liberals are a bunch of sick genocidal, sexist and racist bigots. The biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet.

Racism and and anti-racism is wrong. Period!
>>
shit nigga. where did you get this lucy? i need to get on your level
>>
Liberals are also okay with obesity and other perversions. It's clear that the nonchristian right-winger is the most sane person on the planet.
>>
Jesus, Satan, Apollo, T, Hydra, Cosmic Feminine impostor gods, and many others who I didn't get the privilege to know about are under the same pirate faction of satanic cannibalistic pedophiles known as the Illuminati.

I serve sophie, but beware because of the cosmic feminine impostors are quite skilled at what they do.
>>
>>79506163
how do you know sophie is not an impostor?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_HlL8T2vDo&list=PLYce9Yr-aPvQlTe8IBk7XOmlMdkPIK9Si&index=32

Rabbis often torture people on flights, force the souls to leave the bodies so no one says anything about it.

I was shot in the hip at the age on 9 by the zionists after being chased from a school in southbay where human sacrifice is common or was common. Everyone who used to be there has either been picked up by Ets, killed, gone, or still living there.

I am a victim of the mc martin preschool satanic sex scandal.
>>
>>79506323
I am not in contact with her yet so it doesn't matter. That is the right name though.
>>
The head of the fbi spoke of the Mc Martin preschool sex scandal and got assassinated shortly afterwards www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YLpvKAR5fA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

http://beyondnews.info/post/49864536404/concentration-camps-fake-photos-photoshopped
>>
>>79506672
how do you know I am not s0phie?
>>
The clintons, many royals and ETs were involved in the torture so of course an fbi head can die over this.

Weaponized cancer killed Ted just like Terrence mckenna, and Lloyd Pye.
>>
I have saved this entire page. Deleting any comments here will have fatal consequences.
>>
>>
Censoring the truth can get you wiped out. It's best to join the Illuminauri. Illuminati agents should back stab their allies if they wish to survive. The longer this war continues, the more torture techniques will be used against them when the multiverse war is over.

We refuse to allow demonic fiends to sacrifice others to benefit off of it.
>>
I am ready to speak to the entire world.. my hands are getting tired. I'm all tongues if you're all ears...

This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 has occurred.

I'm a gnarly fucking critter.
>>
File: 1450837928657.png (46 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
1450837928657.png
46 KB, 317x293
>>79507210
how can you be sure youve got them all?
>>
>>79506582
>Rabbis often torture people on flights, force the souls to leave the bodies so no one says anything about it.
i think you're slightly over estimating their powers
>>
File: O8IpMmi.jpg (819 KB, 1718x2446) Image search: [Google]
O8IpMmi.jpg
819 KB, 1718x2446
Since everything has already been done. It has been recorded by the gods. The truth will be discovered shortly. Telepathic communication will begin in some point very close to now in the future.

It is near impossible to lie within a telepathic reality. This is why the Illuminati is so carnal in nature. They love 3rd density and hate the english language because of how functional it is.

The shift will happen shortly.
>>
File: 1463441073267.png (475 KB, 680x774) Image search: [Google]
1463441073267.png
475 KB, 680x774
>>79508026
>flag
>>
This is textbook schizo behavior if some of you haven't seen it before. This person is pretty far gone and will likely do something that gets them locked up or put away very soon.
>>
>>79506582
>Everyone who used to be there has either been picked up by Ets, killed, gone, or still living there.

Well that would be true for any town, right?
>>
>political discussion
>>
What the fuck is this thread, I'm lost, /pol/, halp me.
>>
>>>/x/

Back to your containment board, retard
>>
3 more until 100. Stay strong acidfag, the universe requires your wisdom in these dire times.
>>
did OP died?
>>
>>79479102
>I am ancient God myself

IS IT KEK?
>>
>>79512348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4o57M_nomw
you decide
>>
what is this thread even about
>>
>>79512869
I've been trying to find out, i think an /x/ fag leaked over here.
>>
>>79512869
Your anus splitting into TWO new caverns ready to be explored by brave ayyy lmaos.
>>
>>79512869
>>79513017

a crazy dude who dropped too much acid was trying to post "political truths", and in his acid riddled mind, he probably thought this was the right board for that.

/x/ is kinda slow anyway.
>>
>>79513421
top fucking lel.
>>
This is what happens when summer newfriends browse pol for a week without a break.
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.