[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet more support for my view of the Trump phenomena
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 18730667-mmmain.jpg (91 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
18730667-mmmain.jpg
91 KB, 620x420
That the real story is the disgusting, vile, ignorant, worthless people who support him, more-so than the lunatic himself.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/opinion/is-the-trump-campaign-just-a-giant-safe-space-for-the-right.html

>inb4 hurr durr muh ny times

The New York Times has long been considered pretty much the best example of journalism
>>
>>79476083
>The New York Times has long been considered pretty much the best example of journalism
Explains why distrust of the media is lower than the one for government.
>>
>>79476083
WTF I hate Drumpf now.......

Guess I'm #Shrill4Jill now.
>>
File: 3349092071.jpg (52 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
3349092071.jpg
52 KB, 609x343
>>
>>79476434
Trump is racist. Great reason to rally in the cold and waste all your time for nothing

And why are liberals so fucking unfunny? And way too serious and full of.themselves
>>
>>79476083
>'best example of journalism'
>posts op-ed

get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>79476083
>The New York Times has long been considered pretty much the best example of journalism
They've long since gone to shit. When one of their writers recently claimed to have gotten PTSD from shooting one of the lowest powered guns available on the market is an example of that. I think his follow up, the response to being called a complete moron by anyone with any shooting experience, including pre-pubescent girls, is an even greater show of how terrible the NY Times is.
>>
Guess I'm a #HillBilly now.
>>
>>79478549
I'm surprised Trump doesn't point out how the protestors are paid to fake outrage more than he does. Nothing says democracy is dead more than when the few rich hire the many poor to protest for them.
>>
Trump has a lot of money, but even he can't buy the Attorney General the way Hillary did.
>>
>>79478549
>why are liberals so fucking unfunny?
because they've sacrificed the joke at the alter of political correctness. It's no longer about even attempting to be funny for most leftist comedians. It's about pushing an agenda, and if that agenda gets in the way of a punchline then they say so be it.
>>
>>79481865
They're just the most well-known liberal piece of dribble

people read it to be "well-informed" just like people listen to NPR to be "culturally enlightened"
>>
>>79476083
The New York Times has a long history with the federal government that stems back to the Department of War, in spreading propaganda and disinfo for the state. Nice try you uneducated faggot.
>>
File: BAMN cult.jpg (928 KB, 1023x3254) Image search: [Google]
BAMN cult.jpg
928 KB, 1023x3254
>>79482732
Because it's a fucking cult?
https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.