[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jerry Brown recall thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Efforts are already under way to recall this douche canoe after he stripped away the most human rights in one day since the Jim Crow laws passed.

https://www.change.org/p/the-people-of-california-recall-governor-jerry-brown-d7bfe5d7-0f16-4462-9047-895aafd776bd
>>
http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/01/governor-jerry-brown-signs-six-vetoes-fo

Some details on the stripping of human rights including property rights of existing legally owned items without compensation.
>>
I hate this state
>>
>>79477468
Welcome to the People's Republic of Komiefornia.
>>
Californian here... I can't wait till this shit zombie gets out of office.
>>
>>79477468
Everyone hates California
>>
File: jerry_brown.jpg (107 KB, 750x410) Image search: [Google]
jerry_brown.jpg
107 KB, 750x410
>>79477468
STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS THEN YOU FUCKING MORONS.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU VOTE FOR COMMIES.
>>
>>79480252
>this is what you get when your slightly left leaning state imports millions of illegal "undocumented" democrats
>>
>>79480491
Well that as well. Still doesn't change the fact that this is the WORST governor present in the United States currently.
>>
>>79479036
he'll just be replaced with someone worse, like Gavin
>>
File: trudeaufinger.jpg (33 KB, 624x403) Image search: [Google]
trudeaufinger.jpg
33 KB, 624x403
>>79480252
This is what happens when you vote in for commies
>Sign sovereignty rights over to the UN
>Change the way we vote without as so much as a referrendum
>Pass laws and policies that Canadians are overwhelmingly against.
>Throw the platform they got elected on right out the window and do what the fuck they want anyways
>>
>>79480865
Wasn't his father a LITERAL communist that conspired with the Cubans and Castros.
>>
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/dan-walters/article79420247.html
>Gov. Jerry Brown’s ballot measure to overhaul criminal sentencing says those convicted of a “nonviolent felony offense” would be potentially eligible for parole.
>However, it doesn’t define the term, and that makes figuring out which felons could qualify for parole difficult – perhaps by design, to minimize adverse voter reaction.
>The California District Attorneys Association, which opposes the measure, assumes that parole would be possible for any felony except the 23 crimes listed in Penal Code Section 667.5(c), such as murder, that are deemed particularly violent
>Thus, it would make dozens of crimes that most of us consider to be violent parole-eligible, including assault with a deadly weapon, soliciting murder, intimidating or harming a crime victim or witness, resisting arrest that injures a police officer, violent elder or child abuse, arson with injury, human trafficking and several forms of manslaughter.
>Dan Newman, a spokesman for Brown’s campaign, confirmed that the association’s interpretation is correct but added that anticipated rules would also make registered sex offenders ineligible for parole.
>>
>>79481254
Ok, I'm officially moving to the part of Utah with no people in it.
>>
But what do I do to continue a high standard of living? Like a lot of the bay and LA is shit but my small town is comfy. Also my industry is pretty much only in this state (hardware design)
>>
>>79481254
JUST
>>
>>79481792
>But what do I do to continue a high standard of living?
Stop voting for Commies and convince others to do the same.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.