[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugee Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I've been out of the loop for a while and was wondering what happened to the refugee crisis.

1 million or so go into Germany last year and lots of people made predictions that the number would be even higher come spring/summer of 2016, yet I never hear about refuges anymore, it's all Trump and Hillary shit on the news these days.
>>
>>79470054
Germany became so shit, even refugees don't want to live there anymore.
>>
You're being programmed in a new way. Deal with it
>>
>>79470272
>>79470467

wow, what great replies, now I remember why I took a break from this shithole.
>>
>>79470054
Look up Calais if you want your daily dose of fuck migrants.

Your problem is that you are judging the importance of current events by how often the news talks about it.
>>
They changed strategy because people weren't buying their sob stories anymore.

Now they're bringing them in covertly and hoping noone will notice.
>>
>>79471735
>Your problem is that you are judging the importance of current events by how often the news talks about it.

You're sort of right, but the discussion on migrants even on /pol/ has stopped and I even checked the archive and there are next to no threads on the subject.

Which can only lead me to believe that some sort of policy was enforced that stopped migrants from arriving in the numbers they did last year.
>>
>>79470054
>People in shitty boats invading your land
>150 trained killers and 5 inch guns on every fucking frigate

The only crisis is one of leadership.
>>
File: 1427297525109.jpg (7 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1427297525109.jpg
7 KB, 200x193
>>79470054
>mfw the only white guy is a argie with a argie shirt
>>
>>79472386
who knows, maybe german government got smarter and doesnt release any numbers.

without numbers we cant create any memes like last year's 800.000.

but seriously, why should I give a fuck? If germans on this board don't give a fuck, why should I care if they get cucked by muslims and 3rdworldlers
>>
>>79470054
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dj507

This is all you need.
>>
>>79470054
2,5m so far m8
>>
>>79473255
this year???
>>
Yea they refugees are still flooding in, in even higher numbers actually. But there is almost a media blackout on it. They are doing it all in secret now.
>>
>>79473449
Naah together with last year
>>
>>79472386

That's definitely not the case. Next time there is a terrorist attack in Europe, it will pick up steam again.

Note that the most recent attacks have been in Orlando, Istanbul and Bangladesh. And then you've had Brexit dominating European headlines. Once there is another major attack in Europe, the migrant debate will start right up again.
>>
>>79475557
well, the year is not over yet.. 2.5 m this year doesnt seem far fetched family, specialy since the refugee season is just starting
>>
File: bear_barge_meme.jpg (198 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
bear_barge_meme.jpg
198 KB, 720x720
Why do you support feeding the bears--do you not know what happens when you feed bears?

http://imgur.com/a/1ItHd
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.