[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legitimate Trump Criticisms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 340x340
TRUMP SUPPORTERS ONLY!

What are some legit criticisms you have about Trump, even though you're still voting for the Lord God Emperor, First of His Name, King of the Americans and the First Men, Lord of the 50 Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm?
>>
>>79469008
He hasn't sat down and pulled people's heads out of their asses. I know it's probably part of his 5D chess, but it bothers me that the entire world can make up bullshit about him and he's just so passive about it.

Then again, my patience for left-wing nonsense is at an all-time low, so maybe he's doing the correct thing.
>>
He hasn't decapitated Hillary yet
>>
File: 7JFA89k.jpg (127 KB, 1350x1050) Image search: [Google]
7JFA89k.jpg
127 KB, 1350x1050
>>79469008
he is almost insane when it comes to his ego
>>
He can't stay on topic!
>>
Because being in support of economic protectionism which is gay, but he is better than Hillary but I'd rather feel the Johnson
>>
Lack of tax returns

His ego

He has a tendency to be very wish wash about certain topics and i can't be certain if it's part of his chess game or just his political inexperience.

His closeness to Clinton is also a weak spot, and it has me concerned for a few reasons.

Hes also not really a republican, nor a conservative. His policies tend to be in the middle, a little of both sides, which i dont even think is a flaw, but it does have me watching.

Theres several more that i cant think of atm, but i voted for him in the Primary and i intend to vote for him in the General.
>>
>>79469008
He hasn't fired Hillary...
>>
File: CN6QyKpWwAAisyF.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CN6QyKpWwAAisyF.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>79469008

My only criticism is that he won't actually declare himself Dominus (just skip that princeps shit), nationalize the banks, liquidate them and all unprofitable government assets, and run the U.S. with sane modern business practices instead of this egalitarian, soft-communist, protestant heresy shit that we've been peddling for the past ~300 years called republicanism/democracy.
>>
>>79469803
This is my biggest fault with him. He lets these interviewers drag him into the mire and he speaks his mind freely like always, but he needs to maintain a more focused message going into the general election.
>>
>>79469008
Global warming
>>
File: crimson.jpg (428 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
crimson.jpg
428 KB, 1280x960
>>79469719

wait, Shillary serves the crimson king?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvCmtHDDuu0&index=8&list=PLC3tcWxkW9EeDg09IqziGzrQE7M18A9dH
>>
the whole israeli love affair thing
>>
>>79470391
>israeli love affair
Same. On the other hand, i want him to win, and you can't win in the jewnited states while going full NatSoc. Yet.
>>
File: rekt.png (255 KB, 1105x547) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
255 KB, 1105x547
>>79469008
I hate how he's like
>I got this and that, I do great things they love me, everyone just really really loves me!
I hear it every time he's in an interview and it gets old very quick.

I also don't think he's a very good debater, you can hate Cruz all you want but the man could debate, which is why I wish he was VP, I know i'll get hate for that on here.

I also wish he'd stop pretending to be a christian, we all know he's not and we don't care.

all and all, can't wait for him to be President.
>>
Was born in Nigeria to muslim parents
>>
>>79469008
Too much winning. I get tired of winning sometimes. But I know it's for the best.
>>
>>79469719
This. In some ways his biggest enemy is himself.
>>
>>79469008
I'm a bit scared about his lack of geopolitical knowledge- for instance, when he didn't know the difference between the Quds and Kurds.
Other then that, which is literally what presidential advisers are for, MAGA. I'm marching during a 4th of July parade this Monday and I'm going to be wearing my TRUMP 2016 hat- in Jersey, mind you.
>>
He went to Scotland on the day the UK voted themselves out of the EU and spent the entire time talking about his stupid golf course instead of talking about one of the most important moments in recent history!

Why did he even schedule his golf course opening on such an important day? He should have planed it better, no one in the UK was even paying attention! It's like having your TV show premier at the same time as the Super Bowl,
>>
>>79471176
kek
>>
He says "This is really good" without going into depth. I'm voting for him anyway, but I feel like he could at least divulge the details of his various promises. Especially what he intends on replacing ObamaCare with.
>>
>>79471669
Obama went to the UK and tried to scare them into staying in the EU. The Brits got pissed and called it quits; the "leave" side got a tremendous boost. "How dare an outsider tell us Brits what to do!"

Trump wisely stayed out of the argument.
>>
I like it when he's real talk. He's not real talk enough.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.