[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever encounter taqiyya in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: basedbuddhist.jpg (414 KB, 626x1358) Image search: [Google]
basedbuddhist.jpg
414 KB, 626x1358
>be me in college
>it's Wear a Hijab Day conducted by the Muslim Student Association
>flocks of hijabi muslim girls offering white and hispanic girls to wear the hijab
>blasting nasheeds from speakers by their kiosks
>one white girl goes You go girls, that's the ultimate feminist statement!
>groups of random white girls try on a various assortment of headrags, laughing and talking about empowerment
>one hijabi notices me glaring and comes up to me, offers me a rag
>"Ask your girlfriend or your mom to wear it just for a day! It's a challenge to fight xenophobia and Islamophobia by walking a day in our shoes! teehee"
>say no thanks, my family is Christian and they would never wear a Muslim garb
>hijabi looks confused, says "don't you want to understand other cultures?"
>before i could respond other hijabis notice and walk toward me, they form a circle and start talking about the benefits of being modest in a western society
>don't want to get blown up so i walk away
>>
>>79467645
Should'a called her a Heretic and stomped on that shit tbqh
>>
>>79467645
Taqiyya IRL:
>Islam is a peaceful religion. No terrorism ever.
>-t. Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>79467645
How is this taqqiya?
>>
File: enchidos_.jpg (77 KB, 510x314) Image search: [Google]
enchidos_.jpg
77 KB, 510x314
>>79467645
I'd get my girlfriend to wear a hijab as soon as they eat some pork. It's a very important part of Portuguese culture and I don't think they can rightly say they fit in if they're not willing to chow down some chouriço.
>>
>>79467645
Oddly enough, it's the Buddhists that are destroying Burma.
>>
File: 1466808714290.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1466808714290.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>79467645
>so i walk away

You should have hung around and listened to them, as you might have had a good time. You never know, you could have had a BLAST.
>>
That isn't taqiyya you dumb fucking autist. She's a Westernized/Americanized Modern Muslim. She isn't extreme like those in the Middle East.

God /pol/lacks are some of the cringiest autists
>>
File: 1467415045830.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
1467415045830.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>79470099
>>
You should've said that the forced wearing fot the hijab goes against everything Canada stands for as a country and that she should re-think her terrible excuse for a life.
>>
>>79469899
This Alberto has the right idea. Pork belly, pulled pork, pork chops, bacon...these are literally God's gift to men. Any religion that prohibits eating pork must be false.
>>
>>79469899
That shit looks fucking delicious. No loving god would ask its followers not to eat it.
>>
>>79469899
fuck yeah
>>
>>79470099
>Mudshits burn down temples, kill some men and rape some women because Allah commanded them to do so
>Buddhists force them out of that area

But yeah, Buddhists are the evil ones here aren't they?
>>
File: 1463367574445.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463367574445.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>79470220
>>
>>79471536
IKR who comes to pol and COMPLAINS about Buddhists murdering Muslims?
They're killing the Muslims out of self defense. Google it. The Muslims are ALLAHU AKBARRING all over Burma and the Asians aren't going to ignore it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.