[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 720x481
What does she mean by this?
>>
Even Muslims have attention whores?
>>
>>79467516
Freedom is slavery. Slavery is freedom.
>>
Hijabs are ugly
>>
The exact same thing that women mean when they say "I wear makeup for myself, not for men".
>>
>>79467516

She means that black people should be allowed to wear shackles and chains in public.
>>
???

They are?
>>
>>79467516
she looks white anyways
>muh skin
nigger its more than skin, its about dem genes bloodlines and bone structure
fuck this world man

>>79467617
this
>>
>>79467516
If a woman is free to open her mouth, she is also free to shut it.
>>
>>79467516
If I were take off her hijab, would she die?
>>
File: image.jpg (479 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479 KB, 1500x1500
>>79467516
That's true I have nothing against towel heads... But I have a lot against sandniggers
>>
>>79468001
if she would be stoned, then what would hot boxing be?
>>
>>79468038
>you can still see her hair
What the fuck is the point of a veil? At least hijab covers the hair. That thing doesn't even cover all of her hair, and it see through as well
>>
>>79467516
How great is it that in the west you have this freedom?

I wonder, what would happen if she chose not to wear it in a majority Muslim country?
>>
>>79467516
Because in muslim countries is consireded acceptable to rape any woman who dosen't "choose" to cover her body.
>>
>>79468177
less naked skin, covering hair is not a requirement for us
>>
>>79467516

It means they're sharia-compliant and they want you kafir dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ref8dRgP5fk
>>
>>79468177
>What the fuck is the point of a veil?
women were supposed to pray with their head covered. it was as if she was naked while praying unless she covered her hair.
not sure about the constant veil thing though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.