[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White House Shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 962x541) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 962x541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBllnaSKVfQ&feature=youtu.be

This is very fishy.
>>
the scenario seems legit what seems odd to me is why they felt the need to release the video
>>
>>79467327
>.22 pistol
why?
>>
>>79467327
>No hole in shirt
>No blood whatsoever
>>
>>79467327
>No blood

What is this shit?
>>
>>79467808
>>79468016
Maybe it was a rubber bullet?
>>
>>79467530
>>79467808
>>79468016
I'm a memetic analyst let me break it down for you

>NSA notices increase of possible attack vectors from lone wolf threat matrix because of recent events like california gun ban and aggrivation of hillary getting away with shit

>lets create a false flag to try and deter a few of them

>hey kid want a promotion to a higher pay scale just get shot by a rubber bullet in the stomach
>>
>>79468466
That's actually kinda smart. Nice dubs, you earned them
>>
>>79467512
>No blood
>Gets taken down right in front of the camera
>Handgun is highly visible and kicked into the middle of the frame
>Tries (unsuccessfully) to hide the area where he was supposedly shot until he's rolled onto his stomach, and then they roll him on his side away from the camera

The biggest thing for me is the roll he does after he's shot, it looks so rehearsed. On top of that he immediately clutches his stomach and rolls towards the officer that shot him and doesn't move his hand.

In every shooting I've seen the person's first reaction is to go in the opposite direction of where they're shot and they never clutch the area where they're shot until after the shooting is over, assuming they're still alive. It all just looks very fake.
>>
>>79468377
Rubber bullets are bullets coated in rubber, they kill people all the time, especially in Israel which has an unofficial policy of aiming them (and tear gas canisters) to cause maximum effect.
Even if it was rubber fired at the speed of a bullet, it would easily penetrate skin.
>>
Looks so fucking fake
>>
>>79468715
He was even pressing his shirt against his 'wound' meaning blood would immediately soak into it. Then when he's rolled the shirt flaps forward and is completely dry. This video is complete bullshit.
>>
>>79468466
This except: "create" rather than "notice."
There are no lone wolves, we're all packed into the den waiting to celebrate the Trumpening.
>>
Every video I've seen of people getting shot they just drop this faggot does some super dramatic roll
>>
>>79467327
They're not even trying anymore
>>
>>79467327
It was a fucking drill you morons.
>>
THIS is what happened when you get shot.

or have we talked about this already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ZwvYqMRhQ
>>
I've never seen a police officer act that gently with someone who was wielding a gun. And why was only one officer handcuffing him when he is not restrained?
>>
>>79467327
no blood
>>
>>79468715

GUYS, IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE TV! FAAAAAAAKE.
>>
>>79469085
In comparison there is a shit ton a blood just moments after being struck, yet in the white house video the guy doesnt bleed period
>>
>>79469241
see
>>79469085

No matter where you get shot, you'd start bleeding.
>>
>>79469060
Nothing about the video description suggests that it's a drill and this is directly from abc New's Youtube channel.

>Surveillance Video Shows Shooting Incident Outside White House | Secret Service officers shot the gun-wielding man after he allegedly ignored orders to drop his weapon.
>>
One of the police officers was black that's good optics
>>
Also notice he sets the gun down, he doesn't drop it
>>
>>79469119
It was also only one shot fired by one officer, despite multiple officers being present with their guns drawn.
>>
Yet another obvious falseflag.
>>
>>79467808
>abc news
>>
>>79469085
That is messed up man.
>>
>>79469659
What if it discharged, anon? That'd be dangerous!
>>
>>79468377
I also found this from Fox News

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5012790687001/graphic-content-dramatic-video-of-shooting-near-white-house/#sp=show-clips

> Surveillance footage of May 2016 incident outside the White House that left armed 31-year-old Jesse Olivieri in critical condition

The shooter is supposedly in critical condition so chances are they didn't use any less than lethal weaponry like beanbags or rubber bullets. It makes the lack of blood even more suspicious.
>>
File: 1466770981394.jpg (38 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
1466770981394.jpg
38 KB, 628x356
looks like nothing hit him as he even had his hand upon the supposed 'bullet hole' on the ground, he put his hand up prior and somebody said he got hit by a taser, if that's so why do they need medical equipment thereafter?

and.. why are they even releasing the footage anyway as it's irrelevant? cus.. political motive by monkey obama, to do with affirmation action and gun confiscation, simple. it's not a question of race, remove niggers from america and you're no different than scandinavian countries in terms of crime shooting statistics.
>>
>>79469085
Damn, that's a lot of blood. Did he get hit in the heart?
>>
>>79467808
Idk about a hole not being there but I can tell you I've been shot before and there was no blood until I started touching it, so idk.
>>
>>79470597
Where did you get shot? Just curious.
>>
>>79468777
You're right but there are also fully rubber bullets
>>
>>79470476
>>79470476
lungs
>>
>>79470730
In my back right above my ass on the right side
>>
>>79471007
Sucked to be him. Should have listened to the cop telling him to stop walking away with his hands in his pants
>>
>>79471266
It's worse than that.
Cop told him to get his hands up and he replied "Nah fool" and then lifted his shirt and reached into his waistband.

Liberals still somehow believe it was unjustified.
>>
>>79470597
He pressed the shirt against it then when he moved his hand no blood had soaked into the shirt at all.
>>
>>79471266
He was listening to a walkman and had no idea what the fuck was going on.

Are you a literal nigger?
>>
>>79470103
Fuck him. The cop was screaming at him, the guy heard him he just didn't want to go to jail for his felony warrant. Reach into your waist band when a cop has his gun pointing at you and you're going to get shot
>>
>>79471431
Bullshit the cop was 10 feet away and screaming at him, the guy heard him he just didn't want to comply. He was looking for trouble and found it
>>
>>79468777
>>79470777
Trips with trips reply. What magic is this? Is it a sign from Kek?
>>
>>79471431
Yeah not buying that. No earbuds are so good that you're oblivious to someone right behind you screaming.
>>
>>79471413
Oh, didnt watch the video, I try to avoid shooting videos lol.
>>
File: 1464228303541.jpg (282 KB, 669x432) Image search: [Google]
1464228303541.jpg
282 KB, 669x432
Holy shit, getting shot by a famas must be a bitch. No doubt he died shortly after.
>>
>>79467327

whats that a fuckin ruger mk2? whats he expect to accomplish?
>>
>>79471679
Nigger, I am from the city. You can't walk to the cornermart without having to not make eye contact with piss reeking degenerates to avoid getting stabbed, or worse, handed a Watchtower.

Fuck off, statist scum.
>>
>>79468836

all of you "fakers" have never seen any bit of one of such situations in real life

you have nothing to compare it to except that which THINK you is real that you have seen on youtube
>>
>>79469085

>THIS is what happened when you get shot.

no, that is what CAN happen when you are THAT person and shot at that angle while in that position when that bullet from that gun hits you at that spot from that distance
>>
>>79471999
What?
>>
>>79467327
just realized this would be an easy way for me to commit suicide
>>
>>79471999
Depends on the bullet caliber, really but 9mm rounds would leave a puncture wound at the entrance site. So there should be bleeding. Less likely with a .22
>>
File: horsey.jpg (146 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
horsey.jpg
146 KB, 600x473
>>
File: MELT ME DOWN.jpg (220 KB, 705x879) Image search: [Google]
MELT ME DOWN.jpg
220 KB, 705x879
>>79468466
Damn. You should start a /pol/ Think Tank general. We could write the book on memetic analysis.
>>
>>79472461
Just drown yourself or something. Don't affect any more people with your selfishness.
>>
If this is real then what is the name of the suspect? When did it happen. What are the charges?
>>
File: 1466622509056.jpg (15 KB, 355x241) Image search: [Google]
1466622509056.jpg
15 KB, 355x241
>>79472925
Do you really think our President would stage a fake shooting?
Do you really think he could get away with that?
Christ... wake up.
>>
File: Irongiant.jpg (33 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
Irongiant.jpg
33 KB, 294x273
>>79467327
Huh. From my totally unprofessional standpoint this does seem kinda staged. I regularly stop by Liveleak and watch shootings because I'm a sick fuck or whatever but I have never ONCE seen someone get shot like in this video.
When you get shot, especially in the torso, your arms involuntarily rush to grab at the spot and you drop. You don't kinda grab the wound with one hand while easing yourself to the ground to gently drop the gun in case it misfires so you can roll on your back.
No, you involuntarily grab that wound with both hands, yes with the gun, and you collapse.
I mean, that's just me though.

For anyone interested slow the video down to .25 normal speed and watch between seconds 2-5. Watch his actions post "gunshot".
>>
>>79472597
This picture only works if you immediately assume old + white = bad. Otherwise the man in the picture is entirely correct.
>>
Does it matter?

This >>79468466 actually sounds plausible. I think there are greater conspiracies to waste time thinking about than an intern getting shot with a rubber bullet to deter idiots from trying their luck on the whitehouse.
>>
>>79472211

*you think you is real

change to:

*you think is real
>>
>>79472596

>depends

yes, on myriad things
>>
Did the arresting officer feel comfortable with 3 guns pointed at him?
Why did the black cop pick up the perps gun to just put it down later?

Worth another watch. Wew
>>
>>79467327
This is definitely fake.
No blood. You get shot and grab your gunshot wound there's blood all over your hand instantly. I saw nothing. No drops of blood on the ground or anything, and he is oh so conveniently brought his backside to the camera so you can't get a better look.

This is fake as fuck.

They need to sharpen up. They're slacking.
>>
>>79467327
I bet he's a /pol/tard
>>
>>79471999
I watched someone get shot in the head during a drunken argument at a party. When I was out hunting on public land with my older brother, we found the body of a man who blew his brains out with a revolver.

There's more in this video than "no blood" that makes me skeptical.
>>
If you play the video at 0.25 speed, you can faintly see impact in his shirt right before he starts clutching

he got shot, might not have been a lead bullet, but he still got shot
>>
>>79474509
Tried it and I don't see the impact. There is a ripple in his shirt but that could just be from walking, I don't see anything that looks like an impact.

There is a really good view of his entire front side briefly that I noticed at 0.25 speed that clearly shows no hole in his shirt or blood though.
>>
No exit wound is the most obvious thing.
>>
>>79477177
Was he wearing a vest? A gut shot? Doesn't the SS put two in the body and one in the head, ask questions later?

Looks like a really bad psyop pushing gun control imo.
>>
>>79477442
>Looks like a really bad psyop pushing gun control imo.
So have all the past dozen ones.
Meanwhile in gun control city chicago, niggers blast each other all day and night.
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 921x859) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 921x859
HE GOT SHOT

NOTHING HAPPENED

THIS IS A FUCKING DISTRACTION FROM
>>79465400
>>79465400
>>79465400
THIS
>>
>>79468466
Defensive PSYOP, sounds right to me
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 813x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 813x768
>>79472647
Did someone say Think Tank?
>>
File: image.png (271 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271 KB, 600x402
Typical. When it's a white guy, they don't shoot to kill, but when it's a black guy they unload the whole clip. Can anyone honestly say there isn't systemic racism against people of color in this country?
>>
ABC news YouTube channel is run by retarded people. Probably college students.
>>
>>79472130
in comparison, its pretty damn close on all of those variables.
>>
>>79471898
Dude turns around in the bodycam and walks backwards. He saw the cop before the shot and did it anyway.

If you see a person with a gun pointed directly at you shouting, regardless of if they're a cop or not you play it cool. You don't act like your reaching for a gun. This isn't rocket surgery.
>>
>>79469085
>cop yells at him to pull his hands out of his pants
>guy says no then does what the cop wants him to do
>instantly shot to death

wew lad

how long until cops start handing guns to people they don't like so they can be justified in killing them?
>>
>>79479382
>unload the whole clip.
get it right retard its a clipazine
>>
>>79483671
>guy says "nah fool" then pulls up his shirt and makes the motion of reaching for something in his waistband
>instantly shot to death

fixed that for you.

Oh and the fact that he responded to the officers orders means he could in fact hear/understand the officer. So fuckoff with the couldn't hear bullshit.
>>
>>79467327
Does anyone else see him move his arm closer to the cop so that it's easier for him to grab it?
I also don't see any blood on his shirt
>>
>>79483953
>makes the motion of reaching for something in his waistband
Nope. Cop's partner would have opened up on him. Cops carry tasers for this exact situation.

>So fuckoff with the couldn't hear bullshit.
Might want to direct that at somebody who actually claimed he didn't hear.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.