[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going on here /pol/? I know a few people who hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: rtsafv7-e1458250033752.jpg (142 KB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
rtsafv7-e1458250033752.jpg
142 KB, 1600x901
What's going on here /pol/? I know a few people who hate Trump but I haven't talked to a single person that likes this bitch. I know there's a portion of the population that will vote for her regardless but most people despise her.
Are the pollsters fucking with the data?
>>
File: 1467404884663.png (19 KB, 218x210) Image search: [Google]
1467404884663.png
19 KB, 218x210
>>79464955
DELETE
THIS
>>
>>79464955
>Are the pollsters fucking with the data?
You think the left would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?
>>
>>79464955
aside from the numerous instances of election fraud, the clinton campaign bused in bunches of negroes with promises of free KFC coupons in exchange for votes
>>
>>79464955
oh yes, also old hags who voted for her because she's a woman
>>
>>79464955
Cat ladies and old niggers don't have a large presence on the Internet
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 720x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 720x556
>>79464955
Look up the exit poll discrepancies in the primaries.
>New York discrepancy was 11%
>US state department suspects voter fraud when there's a 2% discrepancy in other democracies
>>
>>79464955
Ive met college cucks that love her. After that happened, I dropped out of the degree I was in,
>>
LYING
CROOKED
HILLARY
CLINTON
L
I
N
T
O
N
>>
Basically you are too young and too White to hang out with Hillary supporters
>>
She has all of the "moderates" and centrist voters down without a problem. Trump is too "extreme" to most peoples eyes - a product of the mainstream media but true nonetheless.

He needs to start putting the pressure on Hillary and fast. Those debates cant come soon enough. He needs to really pull out his checkbook and fire up the ads - just simple ones that show how corrupt she is.
>>
>>79466187
All the Hillary people I've ever met were white.

There were literally two black people in a line of a few hundred people or so at one of her "rallies" which was held in like the smallest possible place around.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 668x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 668x501
>>79465400
>>79465400
>>79465400
SHE CANT KEEP FUCKING GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
She probably has like 40% of her votes be fraud.
>>
Trump should win with moderates. He is the closest candidate to being a moderate that actually has seen at least mild success.
>>
>>79466060
Most college kids I know were Bernouts, but don't like Hillary at all so will probably not bother voting.
They don't hate her as much as they do Trump, though. If forced to vote they'd definitely pick Hillary, but only based on the stupid shit they read on Reddit/Facebook. To give you an idea they think Trump is the "poster boy of the 1%".
>>
>>79466635
Hillary is trying to grab a stealth win. Keeping her crazy globalist shit hidden while using every media channel on the planet to spotlight how racist and extremist Trump is, while simultaneously denying him a platform to make himself heard.
Hillary's strategy right now is simply telling voters that she's not Donald Trump, and letting the moderate votes roll in. Because of this, Trump needs to start fighting for mainstream exposure, and fast.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.