[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you voting for the only sane candidate in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13
File: Gary Johnson.jpg (24 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson.jpg
24 KB, 490x368
>wants us to stop meddling in the middle east
>end the retarded drug war
>no NSA spying or other bullshit
>stop racking up trillions in debt
>doesn't hate gays, women, men, white people, black people, mexicans, or anybody else

inb4 "crazy anarcho-capitalist who wants to destroy the government!"
He's Gary Johnson not Ron Paul
>>
>>79464822
>Wants open borders
No thank you, Pedro
>>
>>79464822

>acted like a complete pussy during the CNN Townhall and kissed Obama and Hillary's assholes

No thanks, I'd just rather not vote now.
>>
>>79464960
eh? I didn't hear about this.

>>79464958
Not quite. He wants to end the drug war which would break the cartels. And he wants to make it easier for people to LEGALLY immigrate, but he'd still be strict on illegal immigrants and their employers
>>
He's an open borders liberal

>>79467489
>but he'd still be strict on illegal immigrants and their employers
Nope
He doesn't believe that "american" even exists, he would make a sanctuary country without any border a tall.
He's a libertarian, after all.
>>
>>79464822
Johnson and all libertarians are fucking idiots.

Bernie Sanders is the only man worth voting for.

I'll let your responses prove your idiocy, and thorough neocon brainwashing.
>>
>>79468255
bernie sanders is not a man
>>
he's far better than the cunt and the republicunt, but since she'll be going to prison we can get the sandman
>>
>>79468255
So how is he going to pay for it all and which election is he winning? I heard he wants to make education free but he needs more donations before that can happen
>>
>>79468255
Bernie Sanders isn't running bro.

>>79467941
No, his open borders shit was referring to looser laws on legal immigration, he still wants to crack down on illegal immigration. He's just not dumb enough to want the mass deportation of 12million people like The Dolan wants
>>
>>79464822

Druggies should be shot

Gays and niggers should be hated
>>
>>79464822
>Clinton supporter
>Wants open borders
>wants to end the 2nd amendment
>>
File: Trump has big hands... right?.jpg (79 KB, 630x798) Image search: [Google]
Trump has big hands... right?.jpg
79 KB, 630x798
>>79468876
>smoking weed should carry the death penalty
Trumpfags everybody
>>
>>79468965
>is not only against the """assault weapon""" ban but also thinks the Feds shouldn't be allowed to ban automatic weapons
Pick one
Pro-tip: It's the second one dumbass
>>
>>79467941
>He doesn't believe that "american" even exists, he would make a sanctuary country without any border a tall.
>He's a libertarian, after all.

>mfw retarded statists think that people exist for the country, not the other way around

If you enjoy cocks in your ass so much, why don't you just visit gay clubs instead of helping crash humanity with no survivors?
>>
>>79464822
Voted in 2012, will vote again. Sanders/Trump populist demagoguery amkes for a shit economy, just look at Venezuela.
>>
>>79464822
>Open borders
>Completely free trade

Nah.
>>
File: Gary Johnson campaign image.jpg (32 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson campaign image.jpg
32 KB, 400x278
>>79468965
>Clinton supporter
He said she was the architect of our falied foreign policy.
>Wants open borders
No, he wants to make legal immigration easier and for people who are here a work visa with no citizenship.
He's the most pro-gun candidate, Trump supported 'no fly, no buy' and Johnson did not.
>>
>>79464822
Because of Trump shills and people taking memes unironically. Rand Paul is Farage's soulmate yet no /pol/ack takes Ron Paul the 2nd seriously. Why? Because they're being shilled and apply /pol/ memes to their vote like idiots.
>>
File: Trump American Dream.png (439 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Trump American Dream.png
439 KB, 600x600
>>79470034
He doesn't want open borders. Just because he's not going to build a pointless wall that retards want and engage in mass deportations doesn't mean he's open borders.

Free trade has positives and negatives. But even if you focus on the negatives, GJ still wins by
>not being retarded
>not being a bigot
>having a sensible approach to foreign policy
>having a sensible approach to the drug war
Only candidate that can make even one of those claims, let alone all four
>>
>>79464822
I really don't want Hillary for president, so I refuse to throw away my vote by going third party this election year.
>>
ok with killing babies (abortion)
ok with open boarders
wants to restrict guns
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>79464822
That guy is a looney tune. Libertarians will get their usual 5% plus any disenfranchised Bernie supporters/ youth vote.

Thank you Libertarians! Without you, Trump could never of won so easily! Instead of forming a united front against him and unifying the Democrat Party, you gave Trump an easy win! God Bless you, and thank you for your sacrifice!
>>
>>79470831
>I won't "throw away" my vote this year so we can actually fix things
>I'll just vote to fuck things up and I'm sure things will be different in four years!
t. 95% of voters every fucking election. How's that """democracy""" working out for you? Gotten rid of that first-past-the-post yet?
>>
>>79464822
because he's a crazy anarcho-capitalist who wants to destroy the government
>>
>>79471088
>Implying

Republicans are flocking to vote Third Party, bruv.
>>
>>79464822

I grew up in ABQ while this guy was governor. You know what he was concerned with? In this order:

-you knowing he ran a 10k over the weekend
-indian gaming
-pot legalization

He's just a liberal douche with an ego like you wouldn't believe. Stop wasting your time.
>>
File: 1464757084913.jpg (59 KB, 676x548) Image search: [Google]
1464757084913.jpg
59 KB, 676x548
>>79464822
>Libertarian
>sane

No thanks. I don't think children should be able to buy meth.
>>
>>79471142
I'm not voting to fix things though, I'm voting to make sure we don't fuck things up further by having another 4 years of rebanded Obama's administration. My logic is if we vote Trump things won't go so far off the deep end when the time comes for another election and hopefully better candidates comes out.
>>
>>79471088
Trump is losing by like 10 points. Stop trying to make Trump happen, Trump is never going to happen.

>>79471067
Jesus fucking christ how fucking retarded are you people? A fetus isn't a baby. He doesn't want open borders
and he is the most pro-2nd Amendment candidate we've had in decades. How the fuck do you get "wants to restrict guns" from "thinks the Feds shouldn't make fully automatic weapons illegal"? You Trumpfags must be LITERALLY retarded.
>>
>>79464822
Because no matter how many neckbeards drool over him, the average person will never heard about him. The average person has no idea who he is, and it's been like that for years now. But go ahead and throw away your vote, as long as you do it on "principle." Faggot.
>>
>>79464822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNw8FuAVUv0
>>
>>79470626
The wall must be seen from space
>>
File: Trump Hands.gif (2 MB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
Trump Hands.gif
2 MB, 800x576
>>79471364
that's cool, neither does he. Maybe you should at least spend 30 seconds googling "gary johnson" before you decide all Libertarians are the same.
I guess Donald Trump is the exact same as Ted Cruz or JEB! then.

>>79471304
>liberal douche
Yeah liberals LOVE lower taxes, smaller government, states rights, gun rights, etc.
(they don't)

>>79471391
>I'll vote for a shit candidate THIS year but in four years things will be different!
gee when have I heard that before?
Oh yeah, every fucking election year and you retards keep believing it.
SPOILER ALERT: If you vote for Trump/Hillary, we'll be stuck with two shitty candidates in 2020, 2024, and beyond.
>>
>>79471565
kek. Go ahead and vote for the two-party system, as long as you do it on... lack of principle?
Because that's been working out so well. Obama was great, even better than Dubya, who was almost as good as Bill.
>>
>>79471564
>Jesus fucking christ how fucking retarded are you people? A fetus isn't a baby.

At what magical moment does a human life become worth not killing?
>>
>>79472046
Tell me what you think voting Johnson would accomplish when third parties never EVER win? You know what I'm starting to think you're just a Hillshill trying to convert people to a dead end candidate for Hillary's gain, fuck off cunt.
>>
>>79472182
Until independents start getting more than 2% of the vote, I'll stick with candidates who can actually win.
>>
>>79471564
"Q: Do you carry a gun?
A: I don't, and I don't own a gun,"

what a fucking cuck
>>
>>79470423
>Yes, I'm for open borders

- Gary Johnson
>>
>>79468876
And jews and catholics and mexicans
>>
>>79464822
He's an open border anti-gun cuck and a tool used by the democrats to siphon votes from disillusioned cuckservatives
>>
The lobbyists and special interest groups finally got to him.
>>
>>79472311
>human life
>life
when it's an actual fucking life?
And you aren't killing it, you're just not forcing a woman to carry it and support it. If it was alive it could live without her.

>>79472412
And I don't suck dicks but that doesn't mean I want it to be illegal

>>79472338
>>79472364
>nobody ever votes for Democracy so I guess we shouldn't either
Yeah, he might not win in 2016. But if he gets to the debates and makes a strong showing, he's be a strong contender in 2020.
Or, you can continue supporting an anti-Democracy system that gave us Obama, Dubya, Bill, HW... sounds like a winner Anon, go for it!

>Hillshill
Yeah because Hillary with her 10-point lead really needs shills right now. Face it, Trump lost. The least you could do is try changing the system so we can have a real election in 2020
>>
>>79468255
>Why aren't you voting for the only sane candidate in this election?

>I'm insane

huh.
>>
>>79464822
>inb4 "crazy anarcho-capitalist who wants to destroy the government!"
>He's Gary Johnson not Ron Paul

Excuse me?

Everyone here at least respected ron paul.

I can tell you're a faggot.
>>
>>79472946
>open border
How many times are you idiots going to keep peddling this lie?

>anti-gun
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST if you're going to lie at least say something half-believeable. As far as federal regulations go he is literally the most pro-gun candidate we've had in decades. He is WAY more pro-2nd Amendment than Hill or Trump or really anybody else who ran in these elections. This isn't even a believable lie, try again.
>>
>>79468832
He wants to make it easier to acquire work visas, not attain permanent residency. He also wants to cut benefit programs, which are the main reason that illegal immigrants are here in the first place.

He is also in favor of removing the progressive income and corporate taxes, replacing them with what would amount to a federal sales tax. The more you consume, the more taxes you pay. And you can't avoid it if you're an illegal immigrant since everybody buys stuff.
>>
>>79472747
Nice source faggot
>>
>>79464822
Gary Cuckson?
>>
>>79464822
I'm not voting for a closet democrat. Trump is more beneficial to libertarians and white people than Johnson.
>>
File: twins copy.jpg (3 MB, 2160x1440) Image search: [Google]
twins copy.jpg
3 MB, 2160x1440
Does he truly support the 2nd amendment in the spirit of the political philosophy of our founding fathers? That is the 2nd amendment enacts the balance of powers between the people and the government requisite for a true consent of the governed to take place?

California has literally turned me into a single issue voter.
>>
Already voted for him in 2012, voting for Trump this year since he's the first anti-establishment candidate in ages to have a real shot at winning.

Also I hate to say it but the Libertarian Party has gone to shit, they've squandered every opportunity to win local and state elections.
>>
>>79472364
Google what happened the last time a Clinton came into office.
>>
I might, since Texas is a safe Trump state
>>
>>79464822
Fuck open borders.
Also,
>talking shit about Grandfather of the Happening Ron Paul
Who the fuck do you think you are to come here with your bullshit.
>>
>>79468876
You're gonna be very disappointed with the God Emperor then.
>>
>>79473828
well you're not even old enough to vote so nobody cares what you think

>>79474113
2nd Amendment only applies to the federal government, so CA has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. GJ is VERY pro-2nd, which means the feds can't even ban fully automatic weapons but states can still do what they want, which is what the founders intended.
>>
>>79473505
Immigration:
>"Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers."
>"We educate the world's best & brightest; why send them back?"
>"Bigger border fence will only produce taller ladders."
He's retarded

His VP is Bill Weld. Look at his record and tell me that this guy supports any libertarian values. He has an extensive record in politics. Which included:
Gun """Control"""
Expanding regulations
Voting for bailouts
Favors legalizing all current illegals

lolbertarians are so naive, almost as bad as bernouts
>>
>>79464822
>doesn't hate gays, women, blacks, Mexicans
into the trash he goes
>>
>open borders
shall I go on?
>>
>>79464822
This is a D&C shill.

Johnson is a fucking kike loving, dude weed lmaoing piece of shit who is literally just in the race to prevent a trump presidency.

Say it with me: CU.CKSERVATIVES
>>
>>79464822
>doesn't hate gays, women, black people, mexicans, or anybody else
I thought you were trying to convince us to vote for this guy.

Also his running mate is a liberal gun grabbing fruit.
>>
>>79473180
>And you aren't killing it

pls go shill somewhere else you faggot
>>
>>79473756
Lazy cunt.

>My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
>>
>>79467489
>>79464822
educate yourself

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/a-missed-opportunity-for-libertarians/

Johnson is a paid democrat spoiler

Those 2 "small government" faggots called Hillary "a wonderful public servant", who they share a "real, lifelong bond" with

Never in the history of Libertarianism has voting third party meant this much of a waste of a vote
>>
>>79467489
>Not quite.

"My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders." -t. Johnson
>>
>>79474034
This 100%. I'm a dyed in the wool Libertarian and I know full well that Johnson is almost as dangerous to our country as Hillary Clinton on his border stance alone.
>>
>>79474546
Yes you should. Can you tell us about how he loves terrorists? Maybe you can tell us about how he wants to kill all white people. Or how he thinks we should run up massive debt. As long as we're just spewing bullshit with no basis in reality. He wants immigration reform but doesn't want open borders, he's said he still wants to have a "one-strike" policy for illegals and people who employ them.

>>79474650
They both think it should be a states rights issue. The 2nd amendment doesn't apply to states, and neither is running for state government. They believe the FEDERAL government shouldn't regulate guns, and are far more pro-2nd than trump or hillary.
>>
>>79464822
>has shown to support gun control
>wants open borders
>supports TTIP, SIPA, and the rest
Yeah, nah.

>>79468255
>johnson
>libertarian
Is this what the original Christian Democrats must feel when their party is no longer either christian or democratic?
>>
>>79464822
The libertarian party is a bunch of feelsy "muh freedoms" faggots who don't care about their nation.

>open borders
Complete retard.
>>
>>79464958
>Johnson will open the borders

when will this meme die
>>
>>79475408
See >>79474974
>>
>>79475289
>has shown to support gun control
AT THE STATE LEVEL YOU FUCKING RETARDED DUMB ILLITERATE PIECES OF SHIT HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THIS
He's not running for a state office so that's irrelevant. He wants less gun control at the FEDERAL level than pretty much any candidate in 50 years.
>>
>>79475408
On his website.

>Governor Johnson has long advocated a simplified and secure system of work visas by which willing workers and willing employers can meet in a robust labor marketplace efficiently and economically. Aspiring immigrants would undergo a background check, pay taxes and provide proof of employment.
https://johnsonweld.com/issues/

Enjoy mass importation of cheap labor to drive down everyone's wages.
>>
>>79475259
>They both think it should be a states rights issue.
Anyone who believes that our constitutional rights should be interpreted by the states is not fit to lead this nation.
>>
>>79464822
Johnson is a fag
>>
>>79475614
I don't... have you ever read the constitution? Like even once? At least skimmed it? Because the Constitution says it should be a states rights issue.
I really don't get this board sometimes. I know you all are fucking idiots, but can't you be like marginally better than LITERAL retards? The second amendment pretty clearly only applies to the Feds and says that gun regulation is a states rights issues. That's the constitution. But you won't read the constitutions, and will somehow act like you understand something you've never read.

I give up. You people really are literal retards. Have a good night.
>>
>>79467489
>he wants to make it easier for people to LEGALLY immigrate
Even if that were true, thats still shit policy.
>>
>>79475502
And he still wants open border, still has 0 chance to ever win and is still an attempt by establishment republicunts and democrats to sabotage trump.

Fuck off you fucking shill. Go and die.
>>
>>79475865
>a big butthurt paragraph
wew lad; read the supremacy clause dumbass
>>
>>79475865
Holy shit you're dumb and you accuse me of not reading the constitution?

Gun rights are not a states rights issue. Gun rights are guaranteed under the 2nd amendment a SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. Just like free speech and the abolition of slavery were amended to be protected in the constitution. Do you want states to decide whether slavery is legal? Or whether California should abolish free speech?

No you don't. So shut the fuck up and go somewhere else dipshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 409x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 409x352
>>79475865
>the bill of rights can be restricted by the states
>>
>>79476297
The entire bill of rights only applied to the Feds you dumb shit. The 14th amendment is where the States comes in to a limited extent. Before that states could even kill freedom of speech if they wanted. I'm calling you a retard because you ARE a retard. Don't vote, you aren't smart enough to make an intelligent decision
>>
>>79476386
Yes. It can. That is an undeniable fact that every single SCOTUS justice from Ginsburg to scalias recognized. But you pol tards act like you understand shit you know nothing about instead admitting you don't know fuck all about the Constitution
>>
>>79476583
keep showing off your stupidity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause
>>
>>79476783
Yes. That clause is why for example the states cannot overrule the 14th. But because the BoR only applies to the Feds, supremacy's irrelevant. States could do what they wanted until the 14th. But again, nobody on this board understand the Constitution and you're too dumb to admit it so I guess this conversation is going nowhere.
>>
File: IMG_1810.jpg (26 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1810.jpg
26 KB, 200x200
>>79477534
>until the 14th

Sorry you lost the civil war.
>>
>>79474834
nigga should does not equal will.

about 30% percent of the country is clamoring for a wall, and most agree immigration needs to be changed in some way.

You think Johnson can go in and declare open borders? Do you have any idea how the American government works?

Let's step into the fantasty world where Johnson is president:

Johnson is going take steps towards open borders, like drug decriminalization and general immigration reform. It's going to be a national conversation. He's going to be blocked on both sides. He's not going to see open borders in his lifetime. He's going to set frame work that can be undone by literally anyone who comes after him.

But by all means, vote Trump and get your fucking wall. I'm sure it will save the white race, which will make up for the fact that you're a goddamn slacker who cant be assed to make a difference so you pin your hopes to buzzwords and and a reality tv star whose going to go after dissidents as he gets a lick of power.

He's going to take your internet is what I'm trying to get through your meme addled brain.

What are you going to do when you can't post your parroted opinions on a message board?

Hit me up in 2025 and I'll slide my fingers into your asshole on the ruins of that dipitated wall of yours.
>>
>>79476759
>Ginsburg
>taking her opinion seriously ever
>>
>>79474974
Don't forget the Arkansas Ass-Whoopin' delivered to Gary in '92. Disgraceful.
>>
>>79477835
He can just not enforce immigration law dumbass. That's more than enough reason not to vote for an open borders globalist..
>>
>>79474974
This is good.
>>
>>79474834
Nice omission of the context. That's from a 2001 Playboy article.

Full Q&A, which reveals that he wants LEGAL immigration and not pure Justin Trudeau style open borders:
Q: What is your view of the immigration issue?

A: Hispanics who immigrate care about their families like other Americans care about their families. They're living in poverty in Mexico and can come to the US and do a lot better.

Q: By--according to some--taking away jobs.

A: They work the lowest-paying jobs. And they are taking jobs that other Americans don't necessarily want. They're hardworking people who are taking jobs that others don't want. That's the reality.

Q: Would you open the borders and make it easier to immigrate legally?

A: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

Q: Many Americans fear the flood of immigrants that would follow.

A: They would become taxpayers. They're just pursuing dreams---the same dreams we all have. They work hard. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>79478256
>supports brexit
>globalist

why don't you think for yourself man?
>>
>>79478429
>let anybody come into the country legally
>not open borders
wew

>>79478494
Open borders is a globalist stance.
>>
>>79465400
>>79465400
>>79465400
Fuck shilling the Clinton plant Gary Johnson, Clinton is killing people and threatening attorney generals
>>
>>79478429
> Hard working people taking the jobs no one else wants

Because they've driven the value of labor down so far that the market is artificially being depressed.

Fuck I hate this fucking meme.
>>
>>79478649
Anyone can come into the country legally now. There's just requirements to meet that. Does that mean we have open borders?

No, the entire question is what "legally" entering the country means.

The fact the Johnson even uses the word legal implies there's going to be laws that govern that legal entrance. Which means there's going to be border laws, which means there's going to be a border even if it's less stringent.

You don't know what you're talking about so go ahead and call me a degenerate shill, as using your brain for originality would probably cause you to shit yourself.
>>
>>79479159
>Anyone can come into the country legally now.
False.
>>
>>79479159
>immigration reform meme
Theres no way itll get passed through congress as has been proven for the last 30 years by every president promising """immigration reform""".

Enforce existing laws effectively FIRST and then work on immigration reform.
>>
>He's Gary Johnson not Ron Paul

Yeah that's the problem
>>
>>79479220
Anyone can enter if they meet the requirements. How is this false?
>>
>>79479653
You changed your statement. If you meet the requirements, then you can come in legally yes. However, the current immigration policy does not let practically everyone in and many are barred. Hence, we do not have open borders.
>>
>>79473180
>Yeah, he might not win in 2016. But if he gets to the debates and makes a strong showing, he's be a strong contender in 2020.
Such a strong contender in 2020, there won't be any stronger.
I mean the 30+ million illegal immigrants (plus more if Hillary decides to open borders) that get instant citizenship and can and will vote for bigger government are certainly going to pick a libertarian.
>>
>>79469293
Homosexuality occurs in nature and is beneficial to some animal populations. Gays and lesbians on average make more than straight couples and adopt kids. How is this a bad thing for our society you moron?
>>
>>79464822
>vote Gary Johnson
>get Hillary Clinton

It's as simple as that
>>
>>79464822

first line on policies page on his website

>america is a nation of immigrants

into the trash he goes
>>
File: GaryJohnsonWeed.jpg (78 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
GaryJohnsonWeed.jpg
78 KB, 575x575
>>79483045
Johnson takes more from Clinton tho, although it's pretty equal.
>>
>>79479862
>"Anyone can come into the country legally now. There's just requirements to meet that."

That's exactly what I originally said.

Again;
Less stringent does not equal open.

Do you think Johnson wants gangbangers from the third world? Do you really think there wouldn't be laws to prevent criminals and the like from immigrating in Gary Johnson paradise? That's what you think?

Johnson also supports privately funded schools. You might want to look into that, public school clearly failed you.
>>
OPEN UP THEM BORDERS!!!
>>
Gary "Bake the Cake" Johnson is far from fucking ancap.
>>
File: LibertarianParty.png (19 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
LibertarianParty.png
19 KB, 800x800
>>79486212
Libertarian is way better than AnCap.

What's the problem with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGD8gJt7weU
>>
File: BatmanGary.jpg (320 KB, 1084x524) Image search: [Google]
BatmanGary.jpg
320 KB, 1084x524
>>
>>79485828
I agree, school choice is a great idea.
>>
>>79475502
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU FUCKING RETARDED DUMB ILLITERATE PIECES OF SHIT HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THIS
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.