[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SERIOUS DEBATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 1465933417445.jpg (5 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
1465933417445.jpg
5 KB, 250x154
So..my fellow yuropoors...would we fight against american oppresion by siding with russia in a given scenario or would we fight with the americans and win easily only to let them continue to decide our ways like now?

>>https://www.rt.com/usa/349213-hacked-emails-breedlove-ukraine/
>>
America sucks. We can go with russia
>>
>>79464788
Yes I am in America, no I am not american
>>
>>79464788
>>79464866
nice digits. I would pick russia. Mainly because jews.
>>
>>79465027
This. America is ruled by the bourgeoisie, who are largely jewish. Russia is a dictatorship and proud
>>
>>79464507
On vacation, actually from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales.

So fellow Eurolings what is our fiendish master plan again? I forget.
>>
>>79465196
The saddest part is that Russia really doesn´t have any interest in grabbing land from Europe, the whole pressure comes from the US and NATO which is basically the same
>>
>>79465319
Hegemony, power and profit I guess
>>
>>79465319
The Welsh are worse than niggers. I hope you are lying
>>
>>79465383
Yep. The US condemns the invasion of Ukraine, which was completely justified, yet they invade iraq three times in a row.
>>
>>79464507
>europeans can't decide who will be their bull

wow you fucking cucks have no self determination
>>
>>79465780
gtfo amerifag
>>
Why not improve your own countries? Pop the u.s's tit out your mouths and bring your nation to the top. You'll need to some time or later. Conditions are setting pretty nice for the next big war.
>>
>>79465962
deal with it nerd
>>
>>79465962
>Calling American amerifag
>Being American
What's your problem?
>>
why the fuck would i say that out loud on a forum indirectly hosted by an nsa server
>>
>>79466118
Did you know that europe is the world's number one economy? If only we would stop electing anti-war cucks, we could bring back the world's seat of power to here.
>>
>>79466118
Yeah no, NATO is setting pretty nice for the next big war. Russia is reacting to that of course. Without your commanded movement of troops and excersises along the russian border we could easily avoid a big war.
>>
>>79466245
Here for work. I'm Austrian not amerifagian
>>
>>79466415
Yeah. The US has military bases all over my nation.
>>
>>79466669
Turning on nuclear missile launchers in Romania and shieeeet
>>
>>79466812
Because the USSR is such a big threat these days
>>
I can't stand the US. Can't wait to get out of here. about half of the people are fat as fuck
>>
>>79467156
Where do you stay?
>>
>>79466479
ah that makes sense, you're a fairy faggot cuck, go home and suck some muslim dick you liberal bitch
>>
>>79467311
Hotel.
>>
>>79467371
You are a sad little bitch. The us is a faggoty county that is going to be surpassed by china. Europe is the world's biggest economy, and will be a world power long after your faggoty shithole wastes all it's money invading middle eastern shitholes for the six billionth time.
>>
I guess you guys died.
>>
>>79467860
>will surpassed by china

yeah but never by europe, you filthy muslim ass lickers will never be uncucked
>>
>>79464507
Russia. Fuck murica they had their run and fucked it up. Nuclear holocaust now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.