[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Burr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 700x290
What does /pol/ think of him?
>>
Was a funny guy.

Keyword is was. Went downhill once he got married.
>>
>>79463855
pretty based. says dumb shit sometimes but freely admits he's not that smart
>>
>>79463855
funny but a nigger lover
>>
>>79464111
>nigger lover
How so?
>>
>>79463978
I think his last special, the one taped in black and white, has been his best. What didn't you like about it
>>
>>79463855
Based when it comes to women
>>
>>79463855
He's voting for Hillary
>>
>>79464352
Google "Bill Burr and wife" and get back to us.

She kills his podcast every time because she is tumblr.
>>
>>79464352

Literally married a she-boon
>>
>>79466998
Dood no. His podcast is gold because he talks about the mind games he plays with his wife
>>
>talks about how whipped john Lennon was for letting yoko ono on stage and shrieking into the mic and how much of a train wreck it was
>proceeds to let his opinionated wife shriek like a harpy into the mic of his podcast and create a train wreck

Top kek
>>
>>79466854
>Based when it comes to women
>married a nigger

back to plebbit plz
>>
>>79467107
You're telling me you like when she is on to read the questions? I'm all for him telling us about mind games or how he trolls her but I cannot listen to more than five minutes of her.

She went nuts for half an hour on some poor fuck who just wanted advice on helping his GF shed some pounds after SHE wanted him to keep on her and he found her car full of Mccy D's wrappings/she never used the gym memberships etc.

Woman just can't have a rational conversation without saying "Durr I feel like that badddd Billllllll. It shouldn't be bad. Anything that's not good is bad and bad stuff should be bannedddd."

Much more tolerable when she was just Bill's girl and knew in the back of her head he could say two words and end it all.
>>
He didn't marry a bigger. He married a black woman. Pol might have a hard time understanding this but most black men are shit. Quality black women won't marry a shit tier man. Most white women are shit. Black woman will marry a good tier white man.
>>
>>79463855
fuck nia

she has neutered him
>>
File: 69199371.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
69199371.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
>>79467651
>quality black women
You just jumped the shark, Toby.
>>
>>79467202
this so much, fucking hypocrite bill 'the one true shill' burr
>>
>>79463855
He's a comedian, he makes me laugh. Not really much to think about when it comes to comedy.
>>
>>79467651
>Not having nigger registered in your autocorrect.
Welcome to /pol/. Be sure to visit the Trump General and Brexit Celebration threads.
>>
Literal who
>>
>>79464479
>Haha stupid rednecks, republicans suck, christianity is super dumn amirite guys?!?!

He used to be pretty good with his standup. But his last special was Jon Stewart levels of liberal pandering "cutting edge humor"

Plus he married a tumblr feminist sheboon negress. He is the opposite of based at this point.
>>
>>79468590
a cuck comedian who tells standup in stripmalls and married a dindu
>>
Ruined his podcast by letting his wife on
>>
>>79467651
>There is a difference between black people and niggers

No there isn't. Take that shit back to misc you purple pilled nigger lover.
>>
>>79463855

What Doug Stanhope would be if he actually had talent.
>>
>>79467346
Gtfo stormfag
>>79467551
I haven't heard any wife episodes, but I enjoy his advice about how to deal with someone longterm. Hes like my dad except he opens up
>>
>>79468989
shots fucking fired
>>
>>79467865
Bills podcast in 2016 is literally one cunt hair shy of being one of those YouTube channels that's just a couple doing a vlog once a week while they look doe eyed and talk about their feelings and pointless bullshit that happened that week

Its gotten that bad. but I guess that's what happens when you find love ,you stop being a cynical bachelor and you start cooking apple pies and you drive a Prius
>>
>>79470547
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/>>>>>>>>>>
>>
>>79463855
pic related
>>
My god is this bitch crazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
>>
File: black_phillip.jpg (798 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
black_phillip.jpg
798 KB, 1920x1080
What does /pol/ think of this nigger?
>>
>>79471723
do not post that fuckin harpy bitch
>>
I think bill can still be funny(some of his newer podcasts are funny). But when his wife comes on the podcast she destroys everything.
>>
>>79471723
Why do women literally hate comedy? Its Like they all take a blood pact and swear to ruin any joke or moment of humor they can
>>
Nia's all right, I like their interactions. I don't really understand the hate.
>>
>>79472467
Are you a woman or in a LTR?
>>
>>79463855
>high pitched voice like someones always at his throat
>>
>>79472598
neither
>>
>>79471904
Funny motherfucker, rip in pieces.
>>
>>79472718
Then you're a troll or have no concept of comedy

GI watch YouTube vlogs of couples talking about their day, its what you'd probably enjoy more
>>
>>79463855
ITS FUCKIN' BRUTAL
>>
>>79471904
one of the best comedians that ever lived

up there with dave chappelle in terms of black comedians

RIP Patrice taken before your time
>>
>>79471904
The best
>>
>>79472911
Or maybe we have different tastes?
The youtube videos sound boring, and I'd miss my Doctor Carvey's Easy Shave BUUUUTTAAAH commercials.
>>
>LOVELY NIAAAAAA
he's best, but there is something psychologically wrong with when he can stick it in a niggres
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.