[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary indictment when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1466715995288.jpg (123 KB, 537x536) Image search: [Google]
1466715995288.jpg
123 KB, 537x536
How much longer until she is indicted?

How much longer until wikileaks dumps their dirt?

Quints of 8 is this thread for happening within a week.
>>
>>79461174
Be patient. We want it to be after she's officially secured the nomination because it will mean Trump will easily win for sure. I'm not confident it will happen at all but we certainly don't want it to be this week.
>>
>>79461283
The more time that passes the less likely it will happen.
>>
>>79461433
It seems like we're closing in on something. I doubt it's going to be further delayed and delayed with no word by the election. She's either going to get fucked by the end of the summer or not at all.
>>
>>79461174
Not going to happen. The kikes at the top have gotten away with far more blatant crimes and faced nothing ever. Answering for the actions of the rich is a meme.
>>
>>79461777
Triples of jews.
>>
>>79461777
T-triple sevens..
NO WHY YOU'VE DOOMED US
>>
>>79461283

If she was indicted though, they could simply change their nomination to Bernie. Nothing would techincally stop them (and that might actually be worse, because Bernie can at least claim to be a non-elite, and we'll get over-run at the polls by SJWs. At least if Hillary runs, she has the negative reputation of being a shill. I hope she gets indicted AFTER the election, once she's lost.)
>>
Won't happen. No way the leaders of the Dems would have been pushing for her to get the nomination if they thought there was even a small chance of an indictment.
>>
File: 1466713891101.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466713891101.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>79461777
Kek has spoken. There will be no happening.
>>
>>79462052
I would rather have Bernie as president than Hillary. No way trump is getting elected
>>
>>79462052
I agree although I think Bernie would get trashed even harder than her assuming you compare no-indictment Hillary to standard Bernie. He's a retarded old commie with $210 million suddenly from donations and he's shilling for his opponent now. Trump could just say Bernie had the nom fall in his lap and was second place in a two-man race. He's way too weak of an individual to win that election. Still, it'd make Bernie even weaker should they indict after they give her the nom.
>>
>>79462247
Trump is never going to be President . There aren't enough white males left to vote for him. The DNC will put minorities on buses and drive them to voting stations.
>>
File: 1459719588478.jpg (142 KB, 750x751) Image search: [Google]
1459719588478.jpg
142 KB, 750x751
>>79462460
Old people vote. The youth doesn't. Most of Hillary's lead is in young morons who won't bother to show up. Trump is easily going to win this as long as the course stays. Get ready for that first debate, Anon.
>>
>>79462940
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OK .
>>
File: 1465521238500.jpg (40 KB, 700x366) Image search: [Google]
1465521238500.jpg
40 KB, 700x366
>>79463116
Reminder that Jeb was supposed to win the nomination but Trump's support is unlike anything this country has ever seen. Trump turned his focus on killing turtle man and he was demoralized to the point where all he could do was try to laugh it off with his 1% results. He's probably going to cut his wrists. Hillary will lose and, if she's not in prison by the election, she will be after Trump puts Christie at the AG spot and works with the FBI to bring her down.
>>
>>79463473
That was for the Republicans. And jeb is an idiot. Hillary isn't an idiot. She is hubristic and evil, but bush bro dumb.

She will crush trump in a debate. She will openly mock him. He will either get so mad that he cries or he will take a swipe at her. He will singlehandedly have end any hopes of males being in power ever again.

I supported him in the primaries because I just want to watch the world burn. It will.
>>
>>79464249
Trump burned Ted Cruz to the ground while fending off attacks form Rubio on his other side. Ted was a national debater in college and both are very smart, very traveled (figuratively speaking) Republicans and Trump instant transmission+kamehameha'd both of them off of pure instinct. He's going to attack Hillary in ways that she's never been attacked before and she's going to be thrown off her game even with months of preparation for the moment. He might look like a blow-hard at worst but she will be totally dominated. The only people still supportive of her will be sub-90 IQ, delusional, bipolar, single mothers in their 20s-40s who think everyone like them is a victim of male violence and they'll form what they consider to be a strong shield to defend their candidate while everyone else abandons ship. She's going to have record-low turnout in the general. Just watch, shill.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.