[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interracial Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-05-06 00.23.42.png (411 KB, 729x744) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06 00.23.42.png
411 KB, 729x744
How many interracial couples do you see a day?
I live in a "diverse" "suburb" right next to Cleveland, Ohio and today I saw at LEAST 26 interracial couples. I'm fit and handsome, walked past a black dude with a white girl, stared him down he put his head down and looked away, his girl smiled at me as I winked at her. He didn't even try to fight me. Feels good man.
You will never tame the tall handsome white men in this world we will triumph.
>>
>>79460471
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWindians!
>>
>>79460660
Are u a Cleveland bro? Indians are on a roll lol. If they win that's TWO FUXKING championships. Makes up for the pollution and river fires ahaha.
>>
>be me last week
>get on plane
>literally ugly american coal burner and her pet black man sitting next to me

american women not even once
>>
>>79460800
Did you out alpha the nigger or did you click out and sit there with your head down?
>>
>>79460471
Why would wink at a race traitor whore?
>>
>>79460781
Lifelong fan. Born in Akron but raised in Florida. Never stopped rooting for Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes (and to a lesser extent the Browns) and it was all worth it as of two weeks ago. Amazing that the little faggot flung that mouthguard and the Indians haven't lost since.

I live near Orlando and I'm a fucking recluse. If I see a mixed couple, it's about once a week at most and they are ALWAYS maximally trashy. The most notable sighting for me was last year. I was getting on the Sunrail to go see Orlando City's first game with a friend and we saw a crackhead black guy with his white whale girlfriend. Pretty much what it always is but that was an especially gross duo.
>>
>>79461035
She had a nice ass. You can always jack our woman back from niggers. Doing nothing makes it worse
>>
File: 1465959066044.jpg (58 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1465959066044.jpg
58 KB, 667x670
>>79460471

>coal burners
>ever attractive or worth winking at
>going out of your way to notice interracial couples
>making up stories about things that never happened
>>
>>79461695
>Assuming random shitnfir no reason
>Too much of a pussy to steal white woman back from niggers.
>>
i see them everywhere all day every day where i live
>>
>>79461120
Nah bro, once you go black, I don't take you back
>>
File: 43083-show-65290.jpg (112 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
43083-show-65290.jpg
112 KB, 1280x768
Tons of white dudes with asian chicks in vancouver. 9/10 of the times they look beta as fuck and wont look you in the eye. funny shit.

>tfw the outbreed white people plot ends up strengthening the white race
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.