[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if, instead of going against our natural tribalistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: globalism1.jpg (173 KB, 580x335) Image search: [Google]
globalism1.jpg
173 KB, 580x335
What would happen if, instead of going against our natural tribalistic tendencies, we accepted it and worked with it?

When will people forget about this juvenile idea that we can somehow 'grow out of' an intrinsic part of our biology? The whole globalist paradise ideal sounds like it was created by an idealistic 14 year old.
>>
>>79459202
We tend to all kill each other when we get so tribalism/nationalistic etc.
>>
>>79459202
>created by an idealistic 14 year old

You mean created by a few psycopaths and voted for and carried out by women?
>>
>>79459431
I mean exploit it in a competitive way.

So perhaps creating nationalistic, but democratic countries which are highly competitive, this will force a lot of progress in science and technology.

But also have open trade and open tourism.
>>
File: 1462399617154.jpg (25 KB, 590x450) Image search: [Google]
1462399617154.jpg
25 KB, 590x450
>>79459202
Yes. The world will all bend to your idea, after fighting over resources since the beginning of time.
It's a nice idea, like communism, but it only works on paper.
I wish you were right, but I've wished for a few ponies on my birthday also.
Human nature won't be stopped.
Gl.
>>
>>79460978
I think the world really needs to grow up.

I'm glad the field of evolutionary psychology is starting to become incredibly popular. It shows that there's a biological reason for people's behaviour, and that in the end, we are just going to have to accept that we have certain traits, and they aren't going to disappear if we all hold hands and pretend we love everyone.
>>
>>79459202
tribes have nothing to do with DNA.

your a bag of molecules.

the only hope for humanity is to destroy intrinsic identity.
>>
>>79464146
>tribes have nothing to do with DNA

There's a whole field called evolutionary psychology which explains why people behave in certain ways due to evolution. ie there's a genetic component to humans psychology and behaviour. A genetic componenet that isn't going to disappear due to 'culture' or any other learned behaviour.
>>
>>79459202
Why is every flag taking our stars
>>
>>79465645
Every falg with star is a jew influenced country during said flag creation.
>>
File: humanselection2.png (736 KB, 3748x976) Image search: [Google]
humanselection2.png
736 KB, 3748x976
>>79465515
>here's a genetic component to humans psychology and behaviour.

a small component.

operant conditioning works wonders and is time tested to work.

tribe/race/ethnicity was invented, it can uninvented

and genetics can disappear too.
>>
>>79465790
Including Turkey's? lol ok
>>
File: cuck1.png (1 MB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
cuck1.png
1 MB, 622x1381
>>79459202
Those gears are situated in a manner in which none of them would be able to turn....hmmm...really....makes....you.....thiiiiiiiiiink
>>
>>79459202

>implying those gears can turn
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.