[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I supposed to feel bad for this? Everyone is always trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (2 MB, 4918x2918) Image search: [Google]
Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg
2 MB, 4918x2918
Why am I supposed to feel bad for this? Everyone is always trying to shame us into thinking this was wrong.
>>
You're not supposed to / who is 'everyone' besides some retards on Twitter?
>>
File: Americaball.png (102 KB, 1092x2188) Image search: [Google]
Americaball.png
102 KB, 1092x2188
>>79455706
>>
You don't have to feel bad for it. You didn't do it. But some humans have this thing called nationalism and empathy so they feel bad for people that were hurt by the decisions made by people in the nation they came from. Which is kinda weird psychologically if you think about it. Then again if the atomic bombs wernt dropped I dont think we would have gone to the moon but discussing the legitimacy of the apollo missions is for another board
>>
>>79455706
You bombed 2 of the most highly populated Catholic cities in Japan and you say that it's forgivable?
>>
>>79456047
wow what an EPIC redditball comic!
liked! favorited! upvoted & subscribed!
>>
File: 1467214698527-pol.jpg (23 KB, 485x435) Image search: [Google]
1467214698527-pol.jpg
23 KB, 485x435
Those pics turn me on
>>
>>79456194
>empathy
>nips
>>
>>79455706
It depends what you mean by "I".

There's no reason for you to feel bad about it on a personal level because you obviously were not involved. As a descendant of America however you inherit some level of responsibility from your ancestors. At that point you can decide yourself whether or not you think it was justified or not.

>>79456407
I'm sure this is a joke but if not, do some reading on the Eight-nation alliance and Japans involvement in China after the Boxer rebellion. They showed more empathy than the rest of us.
>>
>>79455706
>>79455769

It was literally Japan`s fault for being so prideful and frankly, so god damn stupid in its high command.

The USA should not feel bad about it, however, both Japan and the USA should be ashamed of being played like pawns in the USSR`s game.
>>
What're you gonna do, ban me?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.