[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Cruz Have Beaten Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ted cruz.jpg (304 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz.jpg
304 KB, 2000x1000
With Trump losing by double digits to Shillary in multiple polls, I wonder if Cruz could have beaten her.

Could any other Republican have beaten her? If so, why? The current year just feels like a terrible one if you wanted anyone but Hillary
>>
>>79454906
fuck off back to canada ted
>>
Trump is not losing to Hillary by double digits. It is by a few points. Some of the polls are really terrible and they over-represent democrats. Trump has not "already lost" - he's doing well, especially in battleground states.

Cruz would be dead in the water by now had he won the nomination. The media attacks on Trump are absolutely relentless. Cruz would have had a huge meltdown just like he did when Trump insinuated a connection between his dad and JFK.
>>
>>79454906
Please do not post his face again. It triggers me almost as much as Hillary's cackle.
>>
No chance in hell could Cruz have beaten her.

She'd have played him on easymode just like the Benghazi hearings.
>>
>>79454906
Trump generates excitement within the current republican voter base and has also mobilized new voters to the republican party (see: Pennsylvania)

Cruz is too insane when it comes to religion and is also very ugly

Trump is the better choice between the two
>>
Yes, nearly any Republican will win this election.
>>
>>79455298
Even with no ground game, no money, and vastly less airtime than he got before
>>
>>79455822
Cruz is Romney 2.0 he wouldn't have a chance. You think Trump is unlikable see if cruz is the nominee
>>
>>79454906
Well as the leaked Financial records shows collusion with various news outlets it is safe to say that the poll data is very very bias
>>
>>79454906

no. you think the media is aligned against trump now? try and replace him with a freaking pastor that has way too convincing a story on adultey.

Cruz is also a Goldman Sachs bitch. at least trump can sway independents by not being a paid for cannidate
>>
Thats it i'm #CruzMissile now
>>
>>79454906
duhhh what is electoral college duhhh. fbi's gonna lock the cunt up so why worry.
>>
>>79455848
Didn't stop him from winning the primary
Won't stop him from winning the presidency
>>
>>79457184
I'm not

I voted for Rand Paul in the primaries
>>
>>79457184
Why can't you just be original for once in your pathetic fucking life
>>
>>79454906
A Canadian married to Goldman Sachs wife.

No chance in hell.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.