[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Here.jpg (58 KB, 592x565) Image search: [Google]
Here.jpg
58 KB, 592x565
If ISIS were an apocalyptic group why wouldn't they organize and annihilate a sacred Christian or Jewish structure to send about a global World War?

The Jews attempted to do this in the 90's irrc and failed regarding the Dome of the Rock. Yet, they have thousands of fighters sliding in and out of countries without notice.

What's stopping them?

Seriously?
>>
>>79452918
He looks so smug.
>>
First, it wouldn't set off a global war. Second, the only thing they could destroy to even hypothetically cause one are things in Mecca or Jerusalem and I don't see Isis getting into those places anytime soon
>>
>>79452918

Security is the only thing that can stop terrorism, get them and anyone associated with them out then make sure none of their descendants come back in. If you don't know a terrorist, or didn't turn one in, you have to go and you don't get to come back.
>>
>>79453131
Do you honestly think that destroying the Dome of the Rock wouldn't set off a global World War? It's almost if not worse than destroying Mecca. 1.6 billion Muslims vs the world. It needs to happen before Muslims get nuclear arms. Also, Palestinians are fond of Jews whom wish to cause havoc of such sorts

You should read up on it..

>>79453036
Yeah, he does. Smug pepe indeed.

The question is still unanswered.
>>
>>79453226
You're acting like this is a bad thing. I'm talking about a positive here senpai. It needs to happen before Iran obtains nuclear arms.

Glass the fucks before they can reciprocate.

If these actions don't conclude in the next few years the world is forever tarnished.
>>
>Ancient egyptians look forward to the spring, when they nile would rise and flood the lowlands, and the banks of the nile would become covered with millions of pepes
>>
>>79453226
I apologize for misinterpreting your stance on this. I suppose it's more of a Jew/Christian vs Islam thing instead of a reversal of sorts.

I'm just saying lets start this shit off with a bang and get it over with regardless of casualties at this point. Which won't be many on our side due to the fact of advanced weaponry. >.<
>>
>>79453643
>implying ISIS controls Iran
Nice try Goldberg
>>
Because the religion of the beast is supposed to decieve, which they are doing. World leaders are not condemning them and making them to seem like the good guys while shitting on Christianity. Islam is growing and being accepted by the masses and when the time comes for them to execute if you don't convert you better believe these people will convert to save their lives.

Make no mistake Islam is the religion the NWO is pushing and it is the mark of the beast.
>>
>>79453963
Implying Iran wouldn't nuclear strike everyone after an attack on a holy site.

Nice try Schlomo.
>>
I'm just pointing out we have only a few years to start this off before irreversible consequences forsake all of our nations. Whether it's an attack on their sites or them on ours.

Yet, I still don't understand if they're an apocalyptic group they don't join together to ignite that common wick.
>>
>>79454402
Just like Pakistan and India nuking each other week when they have another skirmish over Kashmir amirite
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.