[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we need to go to Namibia and make a white colony for white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11
File: namibia_01.gif (18 KB, 401x339) Image search: [Google]
namibia_01.gif
18 KB, 401x339
we need to go to Namibia and make a white colony for white people only.
>>
>Is it whites only?
Yes.

>Why Namibia?
1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is weak, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy

>This was tried before on 8ch, they stopped since they figured out foreigners can’t own land. Are you slow?
No, 8ch was wrong - you can own land as long as the government perceives your presence as positive for Namibia and you obtain permission from the minister.

>What about being invaded by the Namibian army?
If we follow the law we should be fine. We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

>Pfft, this “settling over-time” can’t work
Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.

>Can we reinstate the monarchy? What’s the national anthem going to be? What’s going to be our views on X?

We’re debating a lot of that stuff at the moment, but stuff like an anthem is obviously not high priority. We’re not LARPing, we have to work on the ‘boring’ stuff as well. We can give a general idea but specifics will most likely change overtime. Overall this will be conservative, right wing and uncucked
>>
File: namib-heroes_2026093i.jpg (74 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
namib-heroes_2026093i.jpg
74 KB, 620x388
>>
File: whitenamibia.jpg (153 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
whitenamibia.jpg
153 KB, 1280x851
>>
File: B_qJrYCXEAAZ9aA.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B_qJrYCXEAAZ9aA.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
Can I bring my girlfriend?
>>
>>79451934
Only if I, as the inevitable president, get to breed with her while you watch.
>>
>>79451444
>4.5 million whites in South Africa
The south african white blood line is contaminated.
last I heard, alot of them had black in their families at some point, and those that didn't have nigger like euphemisms, slang, and attitudes. Their accent is heavily contaminated and should be avoided.

Sorry south africa bros, no hate, just saying it how it is.

We need to be heavily armed.
Also I will not be ruled over by an african country, We must own the land our right.
I think our best bet is to find a suitable and mostly vacant region and just take it.
>>
Is this for real?
>>
>>79453105
It needs to be done.
Whats your problem?
>>
What age do people grow out of their Rhodesia fetishism? 23?
>>
>>79453227
Hows Americanization treating you?
>>
>>79453186
No problem, I'm just curious as to if it is actually happening or if he's pulling our leg.
>>
>>79453227
>>
>>79454796
oh, hes just fantasizing.
It would take some serious cash to pull this off, lots of guns, steel, and generators just to get a base built that would withstand the first wave of retaliation by the locals.
Would need k types, as well as bonafide engineers of every type. Also rednecks to work mines and farms.

Only way to do this is to be a millionair and do years of kkk style scouting for members.
>>
>>79451168

Why would you settle anywhere in Africa? Reminder that South Africa was barely inhabited when settled by Europeans but it was overwhelmed by northern Africans looking for gibs.
>>
>>79455479
I thought that aswell, but africa is easy pickings. especially for something like.. a well armed militia.
>>
>>79455844

Didn't some businessmen attempt a coup in Equatorial Guinea? What happened there?
>>
>>79456202
type in Wonga coup. They went to prison
>>
>>79451168
I don't understand, why not purchase an uninhabited island in the Pacific instead? Why do you want to take land from someone else's country, especially an African one?
>>
File: 2275223546_3ffee6f8ee.jpg (147 KB, 369x500) Image search: [Google]
2275223546_3ffee6f8ee.jpg
147 KB, 369x500
Agreed, Europe will most likely fall to the eternal Current Year, we need to make a plan B if it does.

The Black Sun rises again.
>>
>>79451168

Good luck, just remember that the only thing that works in the end is population demographics.

So make sure you manage to give incentives to productive, intelligent and socially responsible people to have lots of kids. At the same time low IQ and generally useless people should have enforceable major disincentives to breed.

Do that and everything else follows.
>>
>>79451444
Let's talk about money, how much per person minimum to get started??
>>
File: jewdar.png (89 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
jewdar.png
89 KB, 406x406
>>79451168
Trying to get white people to leave our homelands and move to a country that is 95% desert wasteland with no water.

Also, niggers.
>>
>>79460094
We need to get our best and brightest away from the fire, the ones that are redpilled anyway

Everytime an exodus like this happens, it prospers insanely.
>>
>>79451444
> We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

Do you really think millions of dirt poor africans are going to sit by and watch you build a white utopia on their back yard? As soon as you achieve something worthwhile you'll either get mobbed or the army will pillage you - and it'll be legal since Namibia is recognised as sovereign.

You'd need the backing of a real state for protection.
>>
>>79460918
One white with a gun is worth a 100 niggers.
>>
If you give me some money I'll weld stuff for you
>>
That one white Namibian here, posting from my holiday in NZ, and let me tell you, you'll have your work cut out for you.

First off, the place is a fucking desert. You know why most of the people live near the northern border? Because its the only place where agriculture is barely viable. Even in central Namibia, the farmers are reliant on cattle/goats, small scale shit to live. End of last year, we got boned by a drought so hard out capital city had a few days of water left in the reservoirs before a shower came through. We have one desalination plant owned by the french mine, and what mines/ore supplies are left are being bought up by the chinese double time.

Even if you had the capital for such a project, you'd be up against not only the black population, but the white population too. We have a foothold in all the best jobs that exist in the country, we don't want you here. Unless you're happy to try kick the blacks out of their shitty construction jobs, or mow my lawn for me, then sure, come on over.

If you still manage to hold out against the work deprived populous, and establish yourselves a neat little oasis in the sandblasted hellhole, in a few decades you'll be up against the chinese big time. They've been slowly but surely taking over.

That said, i imagine there'd only be about 5 of you guys desperate/stupid enough to abandon your lives and live here, in which case my doors are always open to some /pol/acks and /k/ommandos.
>>
File: swakopmund.jpg (875 KB, 1024x631) Image search: [Google]
swakopmund.jpg
875 KB, 1024x631
Why waste time and resources building a new "utopia" when such already exists in Swakopmund?

>majority white
>biggest coastal town in Namibia
>crime is nearly non-existent
>very popular vacation spot resulting in a strong tourism-driven economy and a good local job market
>nice weather year-round
>only 35 mins from Walvis Bay, another large coastal town
>beautiful and efficient colonial German architecture and city planning
>plenty of fun things to do & is the starting point for many different types of excursions (skydiving, dune bashing, desert tours [e.g. Sossusvlei and Spitzkoppe], boat trips, and Skeleton Coast trips
>>
File: WHY.jpg (25 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
25 KB, 450x360
i working on something

you can note make "colony" in namibia
>>
>>79463393
mummy
>>
>>79463393

hnng
>>
File: clappymummy.jpg (82 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
clappymummy.jpg
82 KB, 800x1200
>>79463459
mummy is prety and loves you to
>>
>>79463161
Also, I already planned on moving there with my wife within the next 4-5 years.

I really hope I don't run into any assburger /pol/acks, but considering I'll be working as a paramedic it's likely I'll be treating you for being completely assraped by the NDF for terroristic activities.
>>
>>79463128
There you have it.

The whole thing is a troll. Some dumbfuck jew thinks he can get white people to move to the African desert.

Sorry, Shlomo, it's not going to work.
>>
>>79463952
>paramedic
Ah good, the B2 between swakop and walvis needs janitors.

Also, our NDF is too lazy to deal with domestic terrorists. They usually get recruited by the neighborhood watch instead.
>>
>>79464532
Do the whites there speak German?
>>
>>79455479
>northern Africans
Piss off, we never went there.
>>
>>79464994
A lot of them do yeah, Swakopmund, my home, has a relatively big german population. You'll find more of us in Windhoek, Otjiwarongo, Tsumeb and Grootfontein. Not often do you find a german who can't speak english or afrikaans though, so language barriers aren't an issue.
>>
File: namibia-rugby.jpg (142 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
namibia-rugby.jpg
142 KB, 594x395
>>
>>79451168
Top kek
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.