[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We consist of dead matter - atoms. So, we are already dead. There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 14631518290460.jpg (77 KB, 1289x1079) Image search: [Google]
14631518290460.jpg
77 KB, 1289x1079
We consist of dead matter - atoms.
So, we are already dead.
There is no life and no death, just clusters of dead atoms.
We are all dead dudes.
>>
Slit your throat with a bicycle spoke
>>
>>79450313
You need to stop smoking right now, or smoke a shit load more. Don't hang around too long where you're at right now, man.
>>
>>79450313
The atoms working in using creates a closed system we know as life tho
>>
>>79450313
You're a retard, no wonder your country is going to shit.
>>
File: Godentity.jpg (66 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Godentity.jpg
66 KB, 768x576
When you do things right people won't be certain that you've done anything at all
>>
File: 1464722119903.jpg (22 KB, 800x393) Image search: [Google]
1464722119903.jpg
22 KB, 800x393
>>79450570

What happens if you do?
>>
>babbys first existential crisis
>>
Read:
What Is Life?
by Erwin Schrödinger
>>
That's retarded OP
>>
>>79450570
This guy knows what's up, you've either taken too many drugs or not enough.
>>
>>79450815
That's true. Otherwise your family won't collect the life insurance.
>>
>>79450313
well i'm here right now and i'm going to make the best of it, and so should you

if not, kill yourself so those atoms can make room for a better individual
>>
>>79450313
Life is an emergent & complex phenomenon. It occurs at a higher level than physics or chemistry. You're viewing things from the wrong perspective.
>>
Certainly, we are not living, we are in the hope of a life, call it heaven or however you want. One must learn to live and understand that this isn't our real life, and that our ultimate goal is to reach the eternal (and true) life.
>>
>>79450313
huh, really makes u think
>>
>>79450904
damn, it's good to see this level of non-retardation from a /pol/ack
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.