[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Trump creating the Purge would be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: The Purge.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Purge.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
So with the new Purge coming up July 4th and it's logo "Keep America Great" Libtards are quick to jump to the conclusion that Trump is going to instate the Purge and that muh Senator (Hillary Clinton) is going to stop him.

My question is would you support Trump if he were instate the Purge so white supremacists could kill niggers? I'm not giving my opinion, I'm just wondering if you would support the purge so you could let out your anger on niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXMp9fBomJw
>>
>>79447542
The premise of these movies is fucking retarded.
>Hurr durr, you can do anything you want one day a year and you won't get in twoubl. Kill whitey.

Fuck off shill.

Also,
>a fucking leaf!
>>
>>79447918
ur retarded
>>
>>79447542
Stop fucking promoting this shit movie
>>
>>79448357
then stop living in a shit country.
>>
File: 1466308892314.gif (107 KB, 130x184) Image search: [Google]
1466308892314.gif
107 KB, 130x184
>>79447542
its stupid

>economically impossible
>people wouldn't really go around killing people since they would be scared as fuck
>thinking anti-catholic imagery would work with the current pope loving everyone
>>
>>79448542
What anti-catholic imagry is there?
>>
>>79448542
Also niggers aren't afraid to purge even when crime IS ILLEGAL
>>
why does every dipshit think a purge would solely be about killing. It would occur *once* and on that once every stock trader and corporate entity in that state would assfuck each other so hard through backroom deals, straight up assassination, and corporate espionage it would leave the entirety of that nations financial institutions in ruins.

good for nothing tax sucking leeches would kill themselves off, but the rich or trying to be will steal and loot with every bit of knowledge they have in every business or industry they can.

If they have enough money to begin with they'll all be heading up groups of armed fighters to go along with their plans. After all, you start flashing enough money and any combat veteran with a day where everything is legal will have an erection hard enough to pierce the heavens.
>>
I really like these movies. They're entertaining. A really purge wouldn't happen though. That is not part of western culture. This is another fantasy movie. It's like you idiots like to try and put every movie into real life situations. I'm surprised you guys are talking about aliens and Independence Day.

Hurr durr what if Hillary brought aliens to kill us.
>>
>>79447542
The Purge is reality in every urban ghetto and shitty trailer park. A Purge in white suburbs would be just like any other day. Nobody would care, white suburbanites are civilized.
>>
>>79448957
Shill confirmed
Oy Vey! Come on goyim come see Yom KipPurge It'll be all about you goyim killing bankers, CEOs and Jewyhood Directors!
be a mensch
Well make make America feel just like before globalization.. it'll be haimish
>>
Just saw this movie. Total Hillary Clinton campaign ad
>>
>>79448611
2:04
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.