[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Healing' detected in Antarctic ozone hole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: _90171554_ozone1.jpg (34 KB, 768x590) Image search: [Google]
_90171554_ozone1.jpg
34 KB, 768x590
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36674996

>Researchers say they have found the first clear evidence that the thinning in the ozone layer above Antarctica is starting to heal.

Climatefags btfo
>>
That has absolutely nothing to do with the climate changes.

It's about a gas called 'freon', which was used heavily in refrigerator and spray cans after WW II, and was globally banned in 1989, after it was discovered how it effects the Earth's ozone.
>>
>>79446333
what if I make a factory that makes the old freon and releases it directly into the air nonstop
>>
>>79446871
Dunno, ask your law makers.
>>
>>79445728
>Climatefags btfo

It has nothing at all to do with climate change. And even at that it's a boon to the climate change lobby since the growth of the hole correlated with increased production and usage of CFCs and things like halon and this healing process correlates with the ban on their production/usage, essentially proving that mankind's actions can and do have an effect on planetary-scale processes and phenomena.
>>
>>79446871
this kills the humans
>>
>>79446871

Earth's butthole bleeds out.
>>
>>79445728
i'm a #whore4gore now
>>
CLIMATE FAGS BTFO

DESTROYED
>>
>>79447052
earth ebola?
>>
>>79446871

hey yeah man no don't do that
>>
>>79446871
Public execution
>>
>>79445728
do you have Down's? climate change and ozone hole are unrelated. CFC's and HCFCs cause the ozone hole and they were almost universally banned by the montreal protocol
>>
neat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.