[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roomie is a nignog. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
My roommate assignment just went up and I've a dindu as my roommate, what the hell do I do? There's no changing rooms either and I don't know if I can make it pol...
>>
>>79443240
Maybe you can unleash roaches in the dorm and then report it, so you can be reassigned somewhere else.

Disclaimer: this post is satire, I do not condone vandalism
>>
>>79443240
Befriend your groid and drop him the redpill

He might not be smart enough or just too plain ignorant to understand but try to shape him into being a tolerable person.
>>
Do as Christ would, lead by example.
>>
It depends on if he's a typical groid or one of the more nerdy introverted ones that love anime and shieet
If he brings a herd of his 'pals', get outta there
>>
>>79443608
He's a thug from what I can tell so far, can't tell you how he got into college
>>
>>79443240
Lol get ready to out locks on EVERYTHING you own and for them to find ways you never imagined to still destroy your shit
>>
>>79443892
Buy a pocket knife and keep it with you. Keep all your shit locked up at all times.
>>
>>79443240
Hang a confederate flag above your bunk and tell him that bottom bunk is his, also don't drop soap in shower.
>>
Bring back a Klan outfit in a laundry basket and tell him all about your super secret big-boys club.
>>
wear a MAGA cap, put a framed picture of Trump on the kitchen counter and blast Johnny Rebel on speakers every day.
>>
>>79443240
Find out if he smokes weed, when he asks why, say you want some weed
>>
are you 18? it happens to most college freshmen.

PROTIP: get a large friend group have them chill drink and play videogames in your room. the black kid will go find some black friends and do whatever nigs do in their room.
>>
>>79443240
Move out. Not worth it. Time for white flight.
>>
Think about how far we've fallen when a white brother has to live with a nigger. It's shocking and absolutely terrible.
>>
>>79443240

>/pol/ Goes to School: The Movie
this is going to be an autism extravaganza
>>
File: atcloserange.jpg (51 KB, 580x365) Image search: [Google]
atcloserange.jpg
51 KB, 580x365
>>79443240
Get sound-proof headphones and/or earplugs immediately. Niggers are the fucking noisiest people on the planet. They scream like chimps at random occasions. They are going to play their shitty music 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. And their nigger friends/nigger girlfriends are just as bad.

(I know, I know, #notallniggers, but certainly most of them)
>>
>>79443240
Stay safe. I know someone who got into an argument over cleaning, and the nignog roommate chimped out, hit him hard and kept punching him in the head while he was down on the ground. At a good school too. Nignog got probation only, and then a good job after graduation. No penalty, really, for sending a white guy to the hospital.
>>
>>79446086
Got to prepare to deal with feral nigger retards.

They are filthy little animals. We fuck them up, too. :)
>>
Rape him first to show your dominance
>>
>>79443240
Make sure to make a thread in a year when all your shit is gone missing and he's fucked the place up. If you're still alive.
>>
Niggers stink so I hope you don't have a sensitive nose. Some of them are absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (45 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
45 KB, 500x333
>Americans live on their university campuses
>>
Fap in the corner while he fucks the hot blonde from your class, you hopeless dork.
>>
>>79443240
Rape him, no other choice
>>
Bring white girls into the dorm for him to fuck bareback while you watch.
>>
>>79448285
the leaf, everyone.
>>
>>79443240

Stop posting on this board until you're out of school and an adult. That's your first step.
>>
>>79444697
This kek>>79445651or this
>>
>>79447249
This too, would be hilarious, especially with before and after photos.
>>
>>79443240
A funny idea would be to redpill him into moving to chicago and taking responsibility for his race and putting an end to it.

Purely satire what you do with this information is up to you and I am not responsible
>>
>>79443240
Put little padlocks on absolutely everything you own.
>>
Maybe he's actually a nice guy and you should let an individual speak for themselves.
>>
The moment he starts getting stupid bust him in the mouth with a padlock or some keys

Id say let him know on the downlow you carry but your college is probably a liberal shithole

Dude, im telling you just bust him in the nose and choke his ass. Its the only way they respect you.

This is only if he starts shit. Youll know when it happens
>>
do you have a pillow? is he sleeping? I think you know what to do.
>>
>>79449625
Put padlocks on the padlocks.
>>
Calm the fuck down, OP. If you're in college with some sort of thug nigger, you must not be too bright either...
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.