[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well atheists...what do you have to say for yourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 25
File: proof that evolution is wrong.jpg (103 KB, 785x594) Image search: [Google]
proof that evolution is wrong.jpg
103 KB, 785x594
Well atheists...what do you have to say for yourselves?
>>
Why does my air go down the same pipe my food goes down?
>>
What if you acknowledge God's existence just you are a Satanist?
>>
>>79441935
Why does my peepee make yellow and white peepees?
>>
>>79442014
Then it makes sense why you are flooded with brown people.
>>
>>79442041
hahaha
>>
>>79441935
God gave you a brain so you'd be smart enough not to swallow and inhale at the same time. Use it!
>>
>>79441935
It doesn't tho
>>
>>79442385
Why do people choke on food then?

Why don't they just keep breathing
>>
God made me backwards.

My nose runs and my feet smell.
>>
File: brass-eye.jpg (40 KB, 638x516) Image search: [Google]
brass-eye.jpg
40 KB, 638x516
>>79441935

You are literally an oxygen thief.
>>
File: EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg (23 KB, 279x356) Image search: [Google]
EuthanasiePropaganda.jpg
23 KB, 279x356
>>79442280
> God wants retards to die

God confirmed for /pol/ack
>>
>>79441840
I believe in Allah now.
>>
>>79442624
i wonder do you know what it says?
>>
>>79442624
Retards wouldn't exist if Eve hadn't been a dumb cunt and Adam hadn't been a gullible cuck.
God is redpilled.
>>
>>79441840
The man on the left has nipples
>>
>>79442852
60000 RN
is how much this man with an inherited disease costs the society.
Comrade, this is your money too!
Read (?) the New Nation!

We have a sizeable German population here, Achmed
>>
File: 1349033575919.png (207 KB, 355x362) Image search: [Google]
1349033575919.png
207 KB, 355x362
>>79442280
I love how /pol/ seems to have picked up trumps speaking style
>>
>>79442918
Yeah but he hasn't 3 penis in his knees
>christians 1
>atheist fags 0
>>
File: hitler bird.png (856 KB, 700x638) Image search: [Google]
hitler bird.png
856 KB, 700x638
>>79443108
Yes i know that is the only reason America was once great back then. Germans are very good to help to create and maintain society. Intelligent, hard working people.

Your translation is very well just one correction.
It is RM for Reichsmark. And the translation for the name of the newspaper would something like you thought New Nation or New People. Nice that you can even read "Sütterlin"

Below it says something like:" the monthly magazine of the department of race policy of the NSDAP.
>>
>>79443528
SAD.
>>
Except that evolution man is actually the man on the left.
>>
>>79441840

>Implying our tailbone little toe and wisdom tooth isn't useless as fuck.
>>
there's an awful lot of fuckups in human body design
piss poor work for an omniscience desu
>>
You breath and swallow through the same tube, leading to hundreds of accidental deaths every year.

Clearly it's flawed. You can say it was "intentional design" i guess, Creationists have zero boundaries and say anything.
>>
>>79444555
DOUBLE TRIPS!

MOTHAFUCKIN VALIDATED!
>>
>>79443718
NOT

AN

ARGUMENT
>>79444262
Describe the perfect human body ruskie.
What if God made the body flawed on purpose because he wanted to put himself in an imperfect form because even the limitless feel the desire to test their limits?
>>
>>79445818

>What if God made the body flawed on purpose because he wanted to put himself in an imperfect form because even the limitless feel the desire to test their limits?

Not an argument.
>>
>>79444555
It saves lives when you can't breathe by your nose.
wasted 2xtrips
>>
Probably because the Zoidberg-looking thing wouldn't survive very long with all the useless junk, so it's not evolutionary selected for. The vestigial parts of our body aren't inhibiting enough to have been bred out yet.
>>
>>79445955
Actually it could be used as an argument atheists tend to use often.
Can God create a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it?
Yes.
That is why you exist.
>>
>>79446016

You can't breath through your nose either if you're choking.

I can't believe i had to say that.
>>
File: 1463453908700.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1463453908700.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>79441935
>he breathes through his mouth
>>
have you ever seen evolution?
>>
>>79446069

We know how stones are made, we know how the human body developed.

We don't know if God is real or not.
>>
>>79446212
You don't know how the existence of the universe came about, exactly, word for word.
Proof enough God exists.
>>
>>79441840

Please do tell me why I have nipples as a man and why half the population needs to pull their wisdom teeth because there's literally no room for them in our mouths.

And don't even get me started on the existence of the tailbone.
>>
>>79446278
Can god create another god?
>>
>>79446278

>You don't know how the existence of the universe came about.

You'd be pretty surprised what we do know.

>Proof enough God exists.

proofs only exist in mathematics.

God of the Gaps is just a lack of understanding. We will eventually answer the questions where God tries to fit, the Christian god anyway who has been proven time and time again that he is bogus.
>>
>>79441840
appendix
tailbone
male nipples
wisdom teeth
>>
>>79446387
Sure
>>
>>79446187
Man made of cource
>>
>>79446452
The point is that you don't know.
If you did know, exactly, then I'd be inclined to believe.
But you don't
You're just arrogant enough to discredit your ancestors because you believe everything the merchant tells you and are looking forward to a future full of degeneracy.
>>
>>79446465
SO HERE'S THE REAL QUESTION THEN

If God tried to will the other God out of existence, and the other god tried to will itself to continue existing, which god's will prevails? They're both omnipotent.
>>
Why do christians come here and spam their jew god BS.
>>
>>79446652
>If God tried to
Stopped reading there.
Why do you seek to question God and his ways?
Everything happens for a reason.
Do not forget that.
>>
Go to /x/ that's where God likes to hangout.
>>
File: 1461104052107.gif (1 MB, 305x280) Image search: [Google]
1461104052107.gif
1 MB, 305x280
>>79442564
>>
>>79446630

>The point is that you don't know.

Not an argument.

I don't know a lot of things, like if megaman is a real person, or if Tron is happening right now. Things that don't exist have to be proven, seeing how they don't exist, any evidence pointing either way is exceedingly difficult to obtain.

Kim Jong might have actually rode a unicorn, Putin might have really rode a bear, can't confirm or deny. But i'm secure in my assumptions.

>You're just arrogant enough to discredit your ancestors

Not arrogant, my ancestors were great people and they lived in a different context when pederasty and bisexuality was open and accepted openly.
>>
File: 1465195765994.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465195765994.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>79441935
>Mouthbreathers
>>
File: 1440997735665.jpg (42 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1440997735665.jpg
42 KB, 567x564
>>79446898
>>79446136

>Thinking you can breath through your nose if you're choking.
>>
>>79446881
Claiming that Megaman exists and that something came from nothing(by work of God rather than just some odd coincidence)are two completely different things. Not an argument.
>>
>>79446464
>appendix
not vestigial, it has a purpose
learn something after middle school biology please
>>
>>79446116
What is worse? dying because a stupid nose congestion or because you accidentally got food in your respiratory system (which is rare and even rarer to die because of it).
>>
>>79446764
Youre deflecting because you can't answer the logical contradiction that arises from omnipotence
>>
>>79447037
>performing a different function from its original function
>not vestigial
>>
>>79446464
you forgot female brain
>>
>>79447039
I'm not going to try and understand God's reasoning.
Perhaps he made the Greek Gods and when he did they are not as powerful, because they interacted with the Earth and when Muslims insulted Westerners with their hedonistic religion, Zeus attacked them on the 14th(two 7s lucky dubs)anniversary of their most dastardly crime.
Why kind of God would make a God stronger than him or equal to him?
Your question is stupid.
>>
>>79446377

Because nipples form before your gender is "decided".
>>
File: 1439915692841s.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1439915692841s.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
>>79447030

>Claiming that Megaman exists and that something came from nothing(by work of God rather than just some odd coincidence)are two completely different things. Not an argument.

Except that isn't how the conversation went.

-at all-

You also just completely deflected, so, consent accepted. You lost the debate by having no argument to counter mine.
>>
>>79447038

>accidentally got food in your respiratory system (which is rare and even rarer to die because of it).

Not rare at all.

http://www.nsc.org/learn/safety-knowledge/Pages/safety-at-home-choking.aspx

>According to Injury Facts 2016, choking is the fourth leading cause of unintentional injury death.
>>
>>79441840
Wow, I'm convinced
>>
>>79441840
What kind of creator would put the vagina right next door to the anus?
>>
>>79447320

>I'm not going to try and understand God's reasoning.

Okay, you made it simple, don't debate about it. Congratulations on having all the answers and the security on those answers as well.
>>
>>79447456
>>79447456
>>79447456
>you deflected
>you lost the debate
Not an argument.
Megaman is a fictional character.
God is nearly all culture's explanation for phenomenon.
Explain to me how the pyramids were built, explain to me why said pyramids channel energy, and explain to me how quantum fluctuations created the universe.
Can't do it huh? That's because science is full of inconsistencies that an existence of God can make up for.
I believe in God because it would be stupid not to.
>>
>>79446387
he made me :)
>>
>>79447320
You're still deflecting by criticizing the likelihood of the hypothetical. The hypothetical is just that, meant to show contradictions in your logic. Bye bye LOSER
>>
>>79447234
>implying random mutation isn't random
So everything is vestigial in your eyes.
>>
>>79447828
>God is nearly all culture's explanation

So, a fictional character
>>
>>79447841
Oh my God....
Did I just end up at tumblr...No I just checked..
How come you guys want to come here so much?
Fuckin' funny impersonation...because you're joking....right?
>>
wtf i hate atheism now!
>>
>>79447828

>Not an argument.

Not everything is an argument, nor does it have to be an argument to be valid. I was stating facts, which are not arguments.

>Megaman is a fictional character.

I agree.

>God is nearly all culture's explanation for phenomenon.

False.

>Explain to me how the pyramids were built,

http://www.catchpenny.org/howbuilt.html

>explain to me why said pyramids channel energy, and explain to me how quantum fluctuations created the universe.

lmao

>I believe in God because it would be stupid not to.

I think it's just that you're stupid, so you believe in God. Your statement had the clues necessary to identify projection.
>>
>>79447950
No. Fictional characters are not explanations.
Is science a fictional character? No.
Does science explain everything? No.
Does it make sense to put so much faith in something that doesn't explain phenomena?
No.
Atheism seeks to take all the mysticism out of life and replace it with materialism, namely, money.
If you are an atheist you are the goodest Goy
>>
>>79441840
If we are created perfect why do we still have tonsils, wisdom teeth and appendix
>>
>>79448156
maybe we are supposed to evolve INTO it?
>>
>>79441840
all those dicks made me believe in god
>>
>>79448136

>No. Fictional characters are not explanations.

God is fictional according to the same logic that megaman is.

It would be dishonest to yourself to say otherwise.

>Is science a fictional character? No.

okay...

>Does science explain everything? No.

Not relevant to the discussion.

>Does it make sense to put so much faith in something that doesn't explain phenomena?

Science is about explaining phenomena, and it does so reliably more often than not.

>Atheism seeks to take all the mysticism out of life and replace it with materialism, namely, money.

Atheism is one thing, irrelevant. There is no such thing as mysticism, we are not cave dwellers, science has allowed us to do some very spectacular things that mysticism would have never allowed.
>>
>>79447696
Really? Nobody replies to this man?

The answer to that is obviously "surprise" buttsecks!

Doesn't take a creep to figure that one out.
>>
>>79448087
this is satire right? you're just paid opposition..right?
The pyramids in Egypt are just one example. There are pyramids all over the world, and they are all in geographically perfect locations, forming a pattern worldwide.
>False.
Prove me wrong, nearly all cultures throughout history have been religious.
>lmao.
Dude, you wanna see deflecting? Take a look at what you just responded to a perfectly reasonable argument.
>lol we don't know how the universe was created but you are stupid because we are probably right
>>
>>79441840
What is this trying to say? Why would evolution man have all that extra random shit?
>>
consciousness created matter

checkmate bananalord gaytheists
>>
>>79448395
they were once used organs way back when
the wisom teeth for better chewing of raw meats, the appendix to help digest said meats and our tonsils to act as a first line of defense

but we have evolved to not need them anymore
>>
File: 1420756844457.jpg (819 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
1420756844457.jpg
819 KB, 1600x1131
>>79448646

>The pyramids in Egypt are just one example. There are pyramids all over the world, and they are all in geographically perfect locations, forming a pattern worldwide.

Probably because Christopher Columbus actually wasn't the first person to discover America. We already know Vikings did it way before he did it. Shared architecture is most likely also just happenstance, pyramids are very stable anon.

>Prove me wrong, nearly all cultures throughout history have been religious.

see pic

>Dude, you wanna see deflecting? Take a look at what you just responded to a perfectly reasonable argument.

You'd be surprised what we do know.
>>
>>79448395
Oh Iceland, I can't get mad at you after you shafted the absolutely Abysmal team and caused their awful fans abysmal amounts of asspain. Giving all of my keks so you have meme magic behind you to power Aron 'guns' gunnarsson and the boys to victory on Sunday. May you smash those french bastards with the power of your viking spirit.
>>
>>79448646
You make me ashamed to be American
>>
>>79441935
who the fuck breathes through their mouth?

also, so retards like you can die/
>>
>>79448824
Mind blown.
>>
>>79449082

You can't breath through your nose if you're choking.
>>
>>79448851
>the wisom teeth for better chewing of raw meats, the appendix to help digest said meats
You mean grass right? Molars are for herbivoires.
>>
>>79448899
The Vikings who got nowhere near American pyramids, or even the mounds, never got back to Europe, died right away, and lived long after the pyramid building? Those Vikings?
>>
>>79449108
A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist
“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

“How old is this rock?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

“Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
>>
>>79448156
>Tonsils
They safeguard against throat diseases. Getting your tonsils removed will cause cancer later. Nice one.
>Wisdom Teeth
Only the best genetic specimens of the human race grow them. The people who grow them end up being mouth breathers and intake more oxygen than most people and have higher IQ's
>Appendix
Secret safeguard against various diseases, only becomes active when certain things trigger it, wholesale cleanses the lower intestine. Removing it will cause you to die at some later stage in your life.

Everyone in my family who had any of these removed died an early death of some manner of illness. Everyone who has all that stuff still intact pushed 90+

Yes I researched my own family.
>>
>>79448499
>God is fictional according to the same logic that megaman is.
People across the world having been praying to megaman since the beginning of time. That was a dumb thing to say.
>It would be dishonest to yourself to say otherwise.
It would be dishonest to myself if I read any book that was merchant funded and believed every single word, the Bible AND Science textbooks
>Not relevant to the discussion.
Yes it is, it is solid reasoning for believing in God and not putting faith into science alone, for every question scientists answer, more arrive, doesn't mean I don't think it's useful, but its not the answer to everything.
>Science is about explaining phenomena, and it does so reliably more often than not.
But if there is phenomena science can't overcome, theology is the next step.
>>79448899
Your burden of proof is that Jews run the atheist regime, your textbooks are merchant written.
>You'd be surprised what we do know.
Not enough to prove God exists and you know what the origin of existence is, which is a pretty big deal when it comes to convincing others your theories are right.
>>
>>79449329
i still have my tonsils and i have an infection, they are useless in this world of more illnesses
>>
>>79449313

>The Vikings who got nowhere near American pyramids, or even the mounds, never got back to Europe, died right away, and lived long after the pyramid building? Those Vikings?

Has nothing to do with my argument. Re-read using context clues to figure out what was meant.
>>
File: 1467401409752.png (26 KB, 998x867) Image search: [Google]
1467401409752.png
26 KB, 998x867
>>79448899
>>
>>79449329
>The people who grow them end up being mouth breathers
What do you mean by mouth breathers?
>tfw I have 4 perfectly formed wisdom teeth
>>
>>79441840
>Implying evolution isn't real because pic related.
>Doesn't understand natural selection.

You're the main evidence to why evolution doesn't exist you underdeveloped pleb.
>>
File: 1467025886556.png (218 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1467025886556.png
218 KB, 592x385
>>79449444
>>
>>79449329
>wholesale cleanses the lower intestine
mfw i had mine removed when i was 17. Now have massive colon flora problems and have been out of work for 2 years now due to it.

They took it out for no reason too. Fuck.
>>
File: 1451600344018.jpg (656 KB, 2408x3209) Image search: [Google]
1451600344018.jpg
656 KB, 2408x3209
>>79449444
>>
>>79449378

>People across the world having been praying to megaman since the beginning of time. That was a dumb thing to say.

False equivalence.

Again, it's dishonest to say God is real and megaman is not, they have to both exist within this logic structure.

>It would be dishonest to myself if I read any book that was merchant funded and believed every single word, the Bible AND Science textbooks

Science education is a lot more than reading books.

>Yes it is, it is solid reasoning for believing in God and not putting faith into science alone, for every question scientists answer, more arrive, doesn't mean I don't think it's useful, but its not the answer to everything.

It's completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Not only is the fact that science not being able to answer everything not relevant, it also doesn't prove or disprove a God. Again, the classic God of the Gaps argument is simply running off ignorance, which is where God has been placed since time immemorial and his gap only gets smaller with each generation.

I admit that science requires a degree of faith, but it's not relevant to the existence of God.

>But if there is phenomena science can't overcome, theology is the next step.

you're assuming science wont ever be able to answer your questions ever.

>Your burden of proof is that Jews run the atheist regime, your textbooks are merchant written.

nonsense diatribe.

>Not enough to prove God exists and you know what the origin of existence is, which is a pretty big deal when it comes to convincing others your theories are right.

I never claimed either, i just said you'd be surprised. I don't care to convince anyone, you just can't make things up and get away with it expecting nobody to point it out.
>>
>evolution is real
>Ok, show me a species evolving into another
>Huh... b-but that would take billions of years!
>>
>>79449921
>>Ok, show me a species evolving into another
dogs came from wolves. dogs are a different species
>>
>>79449921

hundreds of thousands at the most actually homo sapiens has only been around a short time.
>>
never looked at it that way

I am now a #CrusaderForChrist
>>
>>79449921
New species of bacteria from all the time. It ain't hard.
>>
>>79449921
Wasn't there proof of micro-evolution in some lizards?
I remember reading about it, the name escapes me.
>>
>>79449855
>I admit that science requires a degree of faith, but it's not relevant to the existence of God.
What's the difference between my faith and your faith? Atheists can't disprove God, spiritual energy can though. Go to Indonesia or any other Asian country and you will see that you can harness qi as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tb8bWbA678

Science BTFO
>>
>>79450048
that microevolution.

wheres the macroevolution proof?
>>
File: kek.png (720 KB, 1337x801) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
720 KB, 1337x801
Reminder that Kek is NOT Jesus, Yahweh, Satan, or any other entity cooked by jews or present in jew based religions. Don't listen to these lies. They are spread by jews and jewkind to dilute his power.
>>
>>79450224
forming a new species is macroevolution. microevolution would be like when a limb changes
microevolution doesn't mean it happens in small organisms like you seem to think
>>
>>79441840
Fibula, pinky toe, coccyx, tonsils, appendix, several defunct glands and nipples and a whole bunch of other shit that is vestigial and no longer needed.

Your pic is stupid or even better your god creator is flawed and imperfect.
>>
>>79450182
Martial artists are physical proof God exists.
Fedora tipping degenerates blown the fuck out
>>
>>79450182

>What's the difference between my faith and your faith?

Mine seeks out explanations and theories that correctly predict new results from new observations or experiments bring us closer to a true understanding of nature and the rules by which it operates.

Not being able to disprove something is completely irrelevant, stop saying that. It's not even what science wants to do.

That video demonstrates very mundane and explainable phenomena that happen within the human body anon. I agree it is fascinating but not miraculous.
>>
>>79450224
Macro is micro plotted over time
>>
File: ghgdscvtrh.jpg (57 KB, 450x556) Image search: [Google]
ghgdscvtrh.jpg
57 KB, 450x556
Lol what
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (61 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
61 KB, 800x522
>>79450430
your theories get raped by chi.
> mundane and explainable phenomena that happen within the human body
They couldn't explain it in the video, perhaps you can?
Why can these machines pick up spiritual energy, further confirming its existence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSRTsLOiv0
Jews raped.
>>
>>79450703

>YouTube conspiracy video.

Congratulations for getting me to reply this long.
>>
>>79441840
I don't even understand why 'evolution man' would be covered in useless appendages. Can someone explain this to me. I mean, we do have a few vestigial features, but why the fuck would we have them all fucking over our bodies?
>>
File: discourse.jpg (90 KB, 773x380) Image search: [Google]
discourse.jpg
90 KB, 773x380
>>79442041
>>
>>79441935
It doesn't.
>>
>>79441840
I,don't,know,how,to,even,reply,to,that
>>
>>79450950

It does, the air goes down the same tube and then there's a diverter in the throat that's supposed to close when food goes down the pipe and open when breathing. However, it doesn't always work.

So, being technical, without elaborating just forces people to tell you how things work and further support their claim, unless you have something else to say, it should be moot now.
>>
>Wisdom teeth
>men have nipples
>people can be born fucked up
>people born blind
>autism
>down syndrome
>e-coli that now lives in our intestines
>aids
>pathogens in general
>anti-biotic resistant disease

Either evolution is real or your god is literally a retard.
>>
>>79451180
If it's real why do these diseases exist?
Why are humans not resistant to all diseases? 40 billion years and you can still die from disease.
>>
>>79442852
what's Erb
>>
>>79442014
Cheers.
>>
>>79441935
FPBP
>>
>>79451317

Spoilers: every organism evolves, including diseases
>>
>>79451317
Check out "the red queen"
evolution is a constant battle for survival, and the moment you evolve defense against disease is the moment that a disease who wants to be successful better evolve in a retaliatory fashion or be eliminated from the gene pool.

You don't care though, your world view has already been decided by the priest who touched you and told you you were special
>>
>>79443104
Because the [male] nipples a vestigial organ that serves an esoteric function.
>>
>>79451132
It not always working doesn't mean that the food goes down the same tube. Air goes down the trachea, through the bronchi and into the lungs. Food goes down the esophagus and into the stomach. You choke because food goes into the wrong tube (the trachea), but that's not how it's supposed to work in the first place. The anomaly does not become the norm.
>>
>>79442918
>if Eve hadn't been a dumb cunt and Adam hadn't been a gullible cuck.
I wonder who made them that way... hmm...
>>
File: autism.jpg (54 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
54 KB, 604x453
>>79450360
> Martial artists are physical proof God exists.

Is your wife's bull a martial "artist"? Is that why you'd suck any "martial artists" cock?
>>
>>79450892
>but why the fuck would we have them all fucking over our bodies?
The thing is, we do have vestigial parts all over.
>>
>>79451180
Dont forget...
>appendix
>tail bone
>muscles in ear
>body hair
>>
>>79451966
I just dont get how this could possibly be an argument against evolution. Looking for someone to 'redpill' me.
>>
>>79450592
Damn if they were real I would only go out like this
>>
>>79441935
>Current Year
>Breathing the Gaseous Jew
>>
>>79452234
To get this stupid, you'd have to hit your head with a hammer, multiple times.

Creationists are willful fucking idiots.
>>
>>79444262
Ok i will explain to the christards. In the past before liberal garbage mutants were left in the woods. Also good genetic stock is more attractive to females. I mean do all the things in that pic exist? Yes, so god creates that too.

That being said, im a nephilim. However it wasnt god it was the annunaki.
>>
Why do I have an appendix, a body part that does literally nothing productive and occasionally bursts and kills people?
>>
File: 1461268385484.jpg (29 KB, 309x237) Image search: [Google]
1461268385484.jpg
29 KB, 309x237
>>79441840
I don't get this at all. Why does Evolution man have so many useless traits?
>>
>>79448646
>This is what religious indoctrination does to small children
>>
>>79451656
>No response to this by the christfag
>>
why do I pee and shit for different holes, this seems like a major design flaw
>>
File: god_exists.jpg (600 KB, 700x6826) Image search: [Google]
god_exists.jpg
600 KB, 700x6826
>>79441840
Better pic
>>
>>79443919
that doesn't look as weird as the Sütterlin I've seen
>>
>>79446136
I guess a fat pig wouldn't know that when people run they typically breath through their mouth.
>>
>>79441840
Why the fuck do we have hemorrhoids?

If evolution is real then why haven't we evolved to prevent them?

If creation is real why was God such a cuntdick to make them?
>>
File: helping-the-retarded235.jpg (87 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
helping-the-retarded235.jpg
87 KB, 409x600
>>79441840
>vestigial
>vestigial
>vestigial
>vestigial
>vestigial
>Not realizing there is a metabolic cost for all structures
>Structures that serve no use are strongly selected against
>>
>>79447398
You answered "how" man has nipples, not "why". There is no reason, they are utterly useless. And yet a created man shouldn't have anything useless in him.
>>
>>79460793
But all evolved body parts must of been useless to some degree when they first mutated.
The chances of an organism randomly mutating something useful is astronomically small. For every useful mutation there will be thousands upon thousands of useless ones.
Imagine a fish evolving from just fins to legs. That must be thousands upon thousands of random mutations slowly creating bones, tendons, nerves etc.
>>
File: AlienVesaFrog.jpg (38 KB, 501x614) Image search: [Google]
AlienVesaFrog.jpg
38 KB, 501x614
>>79441840
oh god, this is hilarious
>>
>>79460432
your anus is a muscle and muscles need blood to function, therefore you have veins there... you put too much pressure against the walls and the veins get damaged and pokes out your butthole

stop rushing to shit or eat more fiber
>>
>>79449082
He didn't say anything about breathing through one's mouth, retard. Learn to read.
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.