[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women hate rape so much? I asked around ten women what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12
File: rape.jpg (38 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
38 KB, 651x386
Why do women hate rape so much? I asked around ten women what is worse, rape or murder, the majority answered rape.
>>
Rape is just sex.
>>
>>79441058
Rape is the female equivalent of being cucked. They lose the choice of whose child they raise (in an evolutionary setting), whereas a cucked man may raise another mans child.
>>
>>79441058
Same shit.
i have been wondering since my childhood
>>
Fear of getting AIDS ?
>>
Im not a woman but pretty sure getting raped is not as bad as getting severely beaten. Im talking broken ribs, broken nose, etc. much less getting murdered.
>>
What? But they love it, the town rapist can second this.
>>
>they hate rape
>most of the cases end in female orgasm
Proved by the way
Roasties love a good danger fuck
>>
File: 1467402835852.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1467402835852.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>79441058
More women report orgasming from PIV rape than they do PIV consensual sex. Also the chance of impregnation from rape is far higher, due to the stress being able to trigger ovulation in a woman. Its why rape babies is a thing.

They may claim to hate rape, but their bodies sure don't.
>>
>>79442140
>women hate rape because they're told to hate rape
>>
>>79441058
Because they don't get to exert control, their power is taken away from them and they can't monopolize it.
You know and like a girl, she wants a girl? She fucks you and others and says aylmao ur kid, marry me. And you have to, or pay money for the child, she wins.
When it's rape, she has no power.
>>
>>79441058
Most people don't bat an eye at the popularity of dimestore murder mystery novels. Imagine if rape mystery novels were as popular.
>>
>>79441058
They say that to avoid looking like sluts, but count how many women would fight back rape attempts and prefer death when someone has a gun/knife.

That's right, 0.
>>
>>79441058
>the majority answered rape.

That's why it's better to kill your rape victim than let her survive. It's a mercy killing. Also, the police should perform mercy killings on every victim reporting rape who were unlucky enough to have survived.
>>
>>79442475
Legitimately made me think.
>>
>>79441058
I like this whole thing of calling a rape victim, a
>Rape survivor.
How do you survive something that was never intended to kill? And do they fail to realize that if they were overpowered to the point of being raped, then the rapist could've easily murdered them after or during the rape. Somehow they survived... Getting some dick kills people I guess.

And more to the point, women hate it so much because they fantasize about it all the fucking time. They get wet thinking about it. They have orgasms during it. Their body betrayed them, and they're super salty about it.
>>
File: 1409515163621.jpg (748 KB, 1297x1080) Image search: [Google]
1409515163621.jpg
748 KB, 1297x1080
>>
>>79441058
>Brazil

No wonder. You barbarians rape each other like rapefuges in Germany.

Those who defend rape are worse then muslim tier.
>>
>>79441410
Solid answer
>>
Because reproduction is their single most important function in life. They acknowledge this subconsciously.
>>
File: 14358709667553jpda.jpg (198 KB, 982x980) Image search: [Google]
14358709667553jpda.jpg
198 KB, 982x980
>>79441058
Bullshit. Most of them are lying when they say that.

A rape is just forced sex. It still gives pleasure to the woman even though she doesn't want it.

A murder is a murder. You get killed - your life is over.

What's worse: getting raped for 10 min and having the opportunity to live the rest of your life or get killed and... die?

While rape is a truly despicable thing, nothing is worse than murder except torture.
>>
>>79441058
>expecting women to answer a question rationally
>>
they get told through their entire lives that it's the worst thing that can happen to someone and that it's worse than the any kind of torture, so they develop this percieved fear.
it's like when they tell you that it's more dangerous to walk alone on the streets as a woman. it's statistically untrue but that's what they belive because they're constantly flooded with shit like awareness ads and feminist facebook posts.
>>
What a bunch of fucking edgelords you are. I'd much rather die than be raped. Comparing rape to beating is fucking retarded, there's no psychological aspect to beating at all compared to rape.
>>
>>79444901
regardless of how much rape fucks you up there is always a path to recovery.
if you die you're fucking dead and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>79444901
If that's true, why don't rape victims kill themselves after?
>>
>>79443293
rape is torture
not all rape is pleasurable, would you feel pleasure if some dude held you down and fucked you in the ass against your will?
>>
>>79445304

my ass isn't self lubricating

i'm not statistically proven to orgasm more often from rape than normal sex, or conceive a child in my ass (lol) at a higher %

i and 90% of other men don't have ass-rape fantasies

etc etc etc
>>
>>79445304
>>79445607

and most importantly, my genome hasn't developed over hundreds of thousands of years to deal with being conquered and ass-raped to bear the buttbabies of the victorious tribe
>>
>>79445245
I've never looked up statistics but I'm sure many of them do, not to mention depression and PTSD. I doubt it's possible for most people to recover from that. I'm talking about real rape btw, not people who got drunk and then changed their mind afterward.
>>
Rape is worse than murder because it's like getting cucked.

/Thread
>>
You would prefer to get raped (by a man) or to get murdered?

For me murdered anytime...

I know half of you white faggots will say rape (remember white is all the rainbow colors combined).
>>
>>79445607
Women only self lubricate if they're turned on. The idea of rape turns them on, that doesn't mean they actually want it. Most people masturbate to fucked up shit that they wouldn't enjoy irl.
>>
>>79445935
can you stop shitting up /pol/ with your stupid nigger ideas? or at least stop namefagging, it's gay especially when done by a moroccan that has 0 quality posts.
>>
>>79442118
Orgasms are involuntary and don't indicate pleasure. If you got raped in the ass you'd have a prostate orgasm.
>>
>>79446851
and nine minutes later, a little brown baby
>>
>>79441058
>the majority answered rape.
You should have murdered them.
>>
>>79441645
Holy shit, Uruguay, I don't think I even have your flag yet!

Oh no, I do. Scared me for a second.
>>
fuck off /b/tards and/or niggers
>>
>>79445304
Yes
>>
>>79441058
You ever notice how women who are raped say they feel that their "power" was taken away from them? This is a common statement by rape victims.

This is because when they realize that the sex they use to control people can just be taken if someone really wanted or that teasing/leading someone on long enough could lead to them being raped it makes them feel powerless and unable to control others. While murder is a one and done with them, losing their control and power as a woman over men, is the scariest thing they can imagine.

Granted, over 70% of women have rape as their hottest sexual fantasy... oddly enough.

TLDR when sex is no longer a bargaining chip but a risk they feel worried and scared because that is all they have to get anywhere in life
>>
Because it's cheating
>>
It would be like having only one object of value and having someone take it from you
>>
>>79441058
youre a guy, right? so for the exact same reason youd rather than spend the rest of your life without ever getting laid, EVER and then dieing a virgin anyway
>>
File: 1452648993094.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452648993094.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
>>79441058
Because rape is degrading and in the age of special snowflakes most are ruled by ego above all else. Women are less logically inclined naturally so they have fewer defenses against this push to worship the self.
>>
File: 1451596895763.gif (1 MB, 680x551) Image search: [Google]
1451596895763.gif
1 MB, 680x551
>>79441058

as much as i disbelieve this strawpoll of yours, i have heard it said many times; rape is worse than murder.

so perhaps the better question is, "Would you rather be raped or would you rather be murdered?"

i bet you get a different answer.
>>
>>79450634
With rape you end with a lose ass, but who knows what happens when you die.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud.png (274 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud.png
274 KB, 640x901
Every Women suffer from the Stockholm syndrom.
Guess why so many Women have choke and rape fantasie?!
>>
>>79452535
>the only psychological phenomenon that means hostages express sympathy and/or empathy towards their captors has the Swedish Capital city for name
At las I truly see
>>
>>79446851
I wish it was that simple, it's just not happening here.
>>
>>79441058
Since rape is a fate worse than death, we should immediately kill all rape victims and spare them the horrific trauma of living through a post-rape life.

I vote we start with the feminists who have been stare-raped, how will they ever recover from the lewd attentions of the patriarchy?
>>
>>79441058
>Women hate rape
>Rape is the top sexual fantasy of women

Why are women so fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1466749161097.png (916 KB, 1870x922) Image search: [Google]
1466749161097.png
916 KB, 1870x922
>>79446851
>orgasms don't indicate pleasure
>>
>>79446011
The vagina self-lubricates whenever a woman is about to be penetrated. It's a self-defense mechanism. That's why studies have shown that women get "wet" when they see animal sex while still not being "turned on."
>>
>>79444901
Someone's never got a real ass whooping before
>>
>>79441058
While murder is obviously worse, it can be justified; rape on the other hand can never be justified.
>>
File: high plains.jpg (111 KB, 300x448) Image search: [Google]
high plains.jpg
111 KB, 300x448
>>79453595
>rape on the other hand can never be justified.

Yeah no.
>>
>>79453725
Can you give me an example?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>>79453207
what dont you idiots get
they dont want YOU to rape them
they want a guy they choose to rape them
they want to be told what to do
they want you to slap their ass and leave bruises
they want you to choke them ( up high )
and they want you to pound the shit out of their pussy like a beast
they want you to cum in in them rawdog atbleast 3 times during the rape
they want you to face fuck them
they want you to tell them to strip get in their knees and play with themselves and when they are dripping wet and begging for your cock you tell them to close their eyes and hold out their tongue, then you rub your cock all over it and use their mouth how you want before commanding them to deep throat and choke on it
they want to be owned
they want you to make them say that you own them "who owns you" when you are balls deep and they are mid orgasm

ok? so obvious.
>>
>>79446369
Mad because the burger wasn't tasty?
>>
>>79441058

If an almost two meter tall nigger came with a gun and asked: "do you want me to shoot you or destroy your ass?" which would you pick?
>>
>>79453900
"Take your best shot, faggot."

Then again I'm not a slut in denial.
>>
>>79441058
Because their bodies like it while their minds hate it. That duality screws them up so badly that some don't recover.
>>
>>79453900
I bring the lube
>>
>>79454053
It also doesn't help that everyone they know is also wondering whether or not they liked it.
>>
>>79453900
shoot back
>>
>>79441058
>Brazil
>>
>>79441410
What is worse then, being cucked or being murdered?
>>
>>79446851
Sounds sexy, bb.
>>
>>79442118
>>79442140
>>79445607

source?
>>
>>79442140
>>79442299
This is kinda interesting
>>
>>79454919
You being born
>>
>>79455131
>Being born is worse than being cucked or murdered

2deep4me
>>
>>79442140
Its one of the reasons they find it so scarring. Their bodies are hardwired to react to it, even though mentally they'e not.
>>
>>79442140
Can a demanding explain why womankind should not be hated and despised in light of these facts?
>>
>>79455179
>the real potential of my country's intellectuals
>>
>>79453001

pd de merde va
>>
>>79453415
Cause I bet they used a scientific method to test for vaginal lubrication but had to rely on asking the woman if she felt 'turned on'. So that she could you know, easily lie. Or claim it as genital nonconcordance or some other buzzword.
>>
>>79442140
thats mainly because most guys 95% fucking fail at sex
like absolutely fucking fail

feel so bad for the girls that never experience a good dicking
>>
>>79455386
You guys fit the actual (not sjw) definition of misogynist. As long as you have such absurd and fantastical views about women you'll stay virgins. I have a conservative fiancee, they're incredibly easy to find if you're not beta. Western women aren't whores, the problem is you.
>>
File: 1440161108866.jpg (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1440161108866.jpg
22 KB, 300x225
>>79441058
Depends on the rape. In 1 v 1 rape where the girl just gets seeded murder is obviously way worse. Then there are those extreme cases where I would kill myself if I was the girl. There was one gang rape here years ago (by nogs, obviously) where the rapists cut the flesh between anus and vagina off with scissors. The victim can't ever shit properly and she'll probably suffer from pain and infections till the rest of her days.
>>
Humans are pack animals. Men form a group and establish a hierarchy within that pack. The alpha (Chad) gets the most attractive woman available.

Its in Chads best interests that he shares the women that all want him with the men in his pack as without them, hes dead. So monogamy is natural. Each man gets his own woman and thus order is kept within the pack. The problem arises when a woman wants to upgrade to a higher ranking male.

This is where cucking begins. When a man is cucked, the cuckee makes a declaration that he deserves the cuckholds woman because he perceives that the cuckhold is weaker. The cuckhold can challenge that (through physical violence) or accept it and his lower position within the pack.

This also works out for the women as they get the safety of all the males in the pack and also their mates' invested interest in a child.

When a woman is raped, she does not have that security and is if pregnant is worthless to all the men in the pack (especially if impregnanted by an outsider). Now worthless to the males in the group, she gets cast aside.

Men who are so low in the hierarchy despise the entire system as they have no power, no woman, and no potential offspring. They (read Elliott Roger) are most likely to rape or disrupt a pack .
>>
>>79456732

Example: When a top big executive business man who gets eyed up by women constantly wants to forge relations with another businessman, he'll often wingman and get women to service this new acquaintance.
>>
>>79453789

1. Post-apocalypse, need to repopulate or else extinction.

2. The girl is really hot.
>>
>>79456163
> where the rapists cut the flesh between anus and vagina off with scissors.
why?
>>
>>79458579

because niggers
>>
>>79441058
I mentally ruins you. Even turns your own mind on yourself. Of course murder us expected to be bad since you know you die but rape might have many different consicouenses.
>>
>>79456163
you do know this happens most of the time when a woman gives birth and they just sew it up right?
>>
>>79457978
3. It's her fantasy.

4. Why not?
>>
>>79441251

Hi Ahmed.
>>
>>79442140

Because men who rape are testosterone ridden alphas who can't contain themselves, while men who women choose to date are a mixture of alphas and betas. Betas can't fuck as well.
>>
>>79444901
Nigga you've never had your shit beaten up.
>>
>>79454995
quran, book of science
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.