[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HILLARY SCHEDULED TO MEET WITH FBI TOMORROW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: CmSBfGlUIAEA2fX.jpg (75 KB, 706x721) Image search: [Google]
CmSBfGlUIAEA2fX.jpg
75 KB, 706x721
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/exclusive-hillary-clinton-scheduled-to-meet-with-fbi-on-saturday/

Get ready for Indictment Day this Monday, July 4th!

My fellow Americans, this Monday we may very well gain our independence from the tyranny of Queen Hillary, just as our forefathers gained independence from King George III two-hundred and forty years ago!

We must all pray to our Lord Comey to bring the shining sword of justice down upon the heads of the corrupt Clinton dynasty, and free us from the shackles of oligarchy!

Have faith my children. The other shoe is about to drop. Cankles is going to prison!
>>
>>79440764
Watch her not get indicted, watch 2016 be a record low voter turnout year, and watch Trump win.
>>
>>79440927
She has to. The AG Loretta Lynch confirmed she'll accept whatever FBI recommends. And either the FBI indicts her for her obvious criminal behavior, or they destroy all credibility in the FBI forever. I wonder which Comey will choose.
>>
>>79441132
>implying the Clinton's and their allies won't just blackmail the right people.

Thee FBI will save whatever credibility they have by pretending they really didn't find any wrongdoing. Anyone who doubts it will be labeled a conspiracy theorist because the FBI were the only people in a position to have all the facts.
>>
>>79440764
Hillary will pay.

Pay some good money yes, and that's it. After that she will continu shilling
>>
>>79441440

I wonder if we will see leaks and they do come, will it be right after the bullshit they lay on us, or after the convention.
>>
>>79440764
inb4 Obama just pardons her and we continue.
>>
>>79441829
Probably after the convention and >>79441868
is probably right.
>>
>>79441868
>FBI indicts her
>Obama pardons her
>moderates/independents/swing voters don't trust the Democrats
>some will not vote, others will vote 3rd party, others will vote Trump
>Trump wins literally every single state
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 678x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 678x427
>>79441868
>Obama pardons her and poisons her image, leading to a landslide only associated with the movement of continents (sorry, Australia, you're an island)
>>
>>79440764
Ha ha ha ha haha ha!

>Yeah, sure you are
>>
>>79440764
REPEAT AFTER ME:
P R O C E S S CRIMES
R
O
C
E
S
S
C R I M E S
>>
She's practically already president. No way anything bad will happen to her.
>>
>>79442010
Obama cant pardon til convicted and a trial would be years
>>
>Trumpettes still don't get it
>>
>>79440764
YAAAAAAAAAA
>>
That is a damn good shoop.
>>
Please get indicted Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced Please get indiced
>>
>>79442611
>indiced

fuck me
>>
File: A6dGto.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
A6dGto.png
59 KB, 500x402
>>79440927
I'd love to see Trump pull another Bush and win the electoral college while losing the popular vote. The salt would be palpable.
>>
>>79442611
>>79442639
I wouldn't mind her getting diced desu
>>
>>79440764
i hope the wordings are placed so that she stays silent or gets angry
>>
as a real leftist i hope this corporatist bitch gets the book thrown at her.
>>
Praise kek and his meme magics.
>>
>>79440764
O Lord Kek who art in repeating digits, help us secure an indictment, and deliver us from globalists. Amen!
>>
File: 1465685705919.jpg (54 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
1465685705919.jpg
54 KB, 600x788
>>79440764
>just as our forefathers
>>
>>79440764
>Get ready for Indictment Day this Monday, July 4th!
Nigger you're crazy, she'll just buy them off. You don't "meet with" someone who's going to later arrest you. You "meet with" the wold be arresters and pay them off so they don't arrest you.
>>
File: 0d6[1].png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
0d6[1].png
304 KB, 472x470
>>79443365
>>
>>79440764
>Hillary meets with FBI
"How are your families doing? James, what's your wife up to these days?"
>>
>>79440764
in my opinion Congress should issue an arrest warrant for Loretta Lynch for meeting with Bill Clinton in private.

no excuses from our Congressmen and,Senators. if they do not act immediately they in turn should be in contempt of treasonous lack of duty.
>>
>>79443599
Is that Hillary speaking? Are you implying she cares about people?
>>
>>79441132
>She has to. The AG Loretta Lynch confirmed she'll accept whatever FBI recommends. And either the FBI indicts her for her obvious criminal behavior, or they destroy all credibility in the FBI forever. I wonder which Comey will choose.

They can't indict clinton, once they start trialing her it will be like playing domino inside the beltway.
>>
File: 1466957697286s.jpg (2 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1466957697286s.jpg
2 KB, 121x125
>>79440764
Bamp
>>
>>79441868
You can only pardon convictions, not indictments.
>>
Imagine being the poor FBI that has to question her. They are going to be walking on eggshells around this lady as she's probably going to be their boss soon and can ruin their lives. Obviously they are going to have a good laugh together and she'll be on her way.
>>
>>79444033
>it will be like playing domino inside the beltway

Yup.
Hopefully, they tell her they have so much dirt, she should not run for president or...
Hopefully.
I would accept that instead of a drawn out bullshit fest that ends in nothing because too many big players are involved.
>>
File: 1467033192329s.jpg (3 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
1467033192329s.jpg
3 KB, 125x117
>>79440764
still the FBI through the news media are misdirecting the Public.

the investigation is about her selling favors,, determental to our country, for cash and gifts

Folks in my opinion, with the limited info I have, this is a case of blatant TREASON, and could demand, if it is of the scale reported, to be a HANGING offense.

Hillary Clinton is not fighting to defend a few emails, this is about Hillary Clinton fighting to keep her neck out of a hangman noose!

Still SJW will expose their true goals and desire to be willing, and part of, the attempted destruction of our society, by supporting this traitor.

of course this is a satirical play of possibly made up creative writing. CYA!
>>
And absolutely nothing will happen.
>>
>>79441440
The thing is, what we already know she did is a crime. It's not up for debate. People have been fired and prosecuted for it before. The only reason she hasn't is
>Clinton
>>
I just came back from the supermarket and this was on every stand in every aisle
I just thought of customers taking one look and it instantly becomes subliminal

This is what will give Trump the WH
>>
>>79444603
Dude they didn't put Pollard on the electric chair unlike the Rosenbergs, why you think they would hang Hillary?
>>
>>79444794
>CROOKED HILLARY
kek, he actually made it catch on, he memed this!
>>
>>79441440
> the FBI were the only people in a position to have all the facts

The Russians and WikiLeaks have her emails, even the 30,000 that she thought she deleted.

BTW can we get a "you have been visited by the Shillary Clinton of corruption and treason" image going?
>>
>>79441440
The FBI fucking hate the Clintons. There's going to be a 20+ year overdue grudge-fucking take place on Bill/Hill butthole.
>>
>>79445031
>The Russians and WikiLeaks have her emails, even the 30,000 that she thought she deleted.

It's just a claim.
>>
>>79445530
So Russia penetrated the Pentagon but not a completely unprotected off the shelf box in a toilet?
>>
>>79445530
Until they're actually unveiled..
>>
>>79441132
The FBI couldn't give a fuck what the plebians think of them
>>
>>79440764
I want to believe but i don't think the FBI is independent enough to deliver justice.
>>
>>79443365
Here, I converted you digits to base-4 for you

>>
Uncovering the web of corruption of the Clintons would drag way too many other elites into the mess. From both sides and internationally too. Chances are, they know this and are just finishing up the pretend show of investigation.

No fucking chance in hell anyone is going to take on the Clintons.
>>
>>79443803
>density level: tungsten
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 310x159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 310x159
Obama had the FBI wait a little so the Dema could build up Elizabeth Warren a little more.
Praise kek
>>
File: bill clap.gif (3 MB, 350x373) Image search: [Google]
bill clap.gif
3 MB, 350x373
>>79443231
>>
Summary of the meeting:
FBI: miss Clinton did you....
Shillary: I plead the 5th
Something like this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeo7Q2E5cE
>>
I'm afraid she's going to get away scot free, the gov't is too fuckin' corrupt.
>>
>>79440764
Nothing will happen. That state department and Obama was doing everything they can to hold off any actions against her.
>>
>>79446565
Here's hopin' tho.
>>
>>79446433
that settles it I'm #mentallyHill now
>>
>>79446455
Pleading the fifth is all fine and dandy when there isn't evidence...
>>
>>79443599
I don't know man...Comey is a straight laced guy and many agents have threatened to walk off the job if there are shenanigans. That would also look bad for Clinton.
>>
>>79440764

She'll "no comment" for a couple of hours. FBI will pretend to have a case against her. Her council has already told her not to worry. She's not required to tell them anything. All parties know this. All parties involved know this is a waste of time. Gotta put on a show for the people.

Enjoy the show.
>>
File: 1467154002654.gif (165 KB, 669x472) Image search: [Google]
1467154002654.gif
165 KB, 669x472
>>79445530
putin will release them right before the election that hillary had in the bag, throwing the whole country into chaos
>>
So, a lot of the news sites are saying the FBI is fucking pissed and that is why lynch is taking a back seat because she doesn't want to get ostracized by her own agency.

I wonder what hillary did that is making the FBI so fucking ravenous.

Because let's be honest, if the FBI wasn't chasing this to high hell, the public would have forgotten the email scandal even happened.

This shit must be YUGE
>>
>>
>>79446974
It burns me up that somehow she is above the law, fuck your country of double standards, she isn't even royalty
>>
>>79446455
Hillary has already made many factual assertions about this case. It is likely they could make a case for her having waived the right of pleading the fifth and forcing her to talk. The fifth means you shut the fuck up about the charges. You can't run around telling everyone in the country your side and proclaiming your innocence and then not answer the other side.
>>
>>79446433
Screen shotting this for future hillshill ass pain thread.
>>
>>79440764
So Hillary is gonna show up and intimidate the FBI?

In other news: director Comey's children have suddenly gone missing and the FBI had chosen not to indict Hillary.
>>
Could our favorite Bernie win then?
>>
File: 1298954029458.jpg (549 KB, 982x1200) Image search: [Google]
1298954029458.jpg
549 KB, 982x1200
>Loretta Lynch says she'll take the recommendation of the FBI
>Hillary meeting tomorrow with them
>Mass threats of FBI resignations if they don't indict

My dick is diamonds.

However, this my main concern and should be yours as well.

When does Trump talk about BLM? LGBT issues? Tumblr-tier issues? Hardly ever.

This is why Obama told Bernie on the phone to stay until the convention.

Trump could tear into Hillary EASILY, but Bernie... not so much. Milo is the type that could eat Bernie alive, Trump has to start studying. It won't be stacked in his favor.
>>
>>79445509
>The FBI fucking hate the Clintons

Why?
>>
>>79447304
Why do you think leaf
>>
>>79446980
Based Putin saves America
>>
>>79446455
Cringe.
That guy's voice nearly gave me an aneurysm.
>>
>>79447285
Lynch just had a meeting with Bill on Clinton's private plane. Was in the news recently.
>>
how will she spin it when she is actually sent to prison?
>oh, I'm not "incarcerated," I'm just cooperating with an inquiry
>>
>>79447349
Just tell us you autist. Not everyone is deep into American politics
>>
>>79446987
>I wonder what hillary did that is making the FBI so fucking ravenous

Where have you been for the last 20 years?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wow-something-from-20-years-ago-is-a-major-clue-about-what-fbi-will-do-to-hillary/

>FBI Director James Comey’s probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private, unsecured email server does not mark the first time that he has investigated the presidential candidate for alleged wrongdoing.

>Time reports that 20 years ago, Comey was a deputy special counsel on the Senate Whitewater Committee, looking into the conduct of then President Bill Clinton and the first lady. The inquiry focused on whether Bill had used his political position as governor of Arkansas in the 1980s to push through an illegal loan to benefit the couple’s business partner in the Whitewater [real estate] Development Corporation.

>Several people involved with the Whitewater corporation (including Clinton’s successor as governor) ultimately went to jail, but the Clintons never faced criminal prosecution. The issue of their involvement none-the-less lingered as Bill Clinton ran and was elected president.

>The alleged wrongdoing directed at Hillary Clinton was akin to her current email scandal: mishandling of documents related to a criminal investigation. The New York Times reports that when Clinton’s former law partner Vince Foster met an untimely death at 48 (reportedly by suicide), the first lady had Whitewater papers that he had in his law office taken to the White House, where they were locked away.

>Comey found Hillary Clinton’s conduct unacceptable...

The Clintons are shady AF and Comey knows it.
>>
>>79447304
>>79447680

Here you go -> >>79447793
>>
>>79440764
So is she nervous about tomorrow?
>>
File: BrzTsrA.jpg (17 KB, 374x279) Image search: [Google]
BrzTsrA.jpg
17 KB, 374x279
>>79440764
What exactly has Hillary, Hillary herself, actuually done that would make the FBI this eager to prosecute her?

Don't give me some email technical digital computer bullshit. We all know that most senior FBI directors and politicans still think computers are magical and that american cyber-security is a laughing stock all the way from Beijing to Belgium. They're not pissed off at her for some computer shit.

So what is this all about? Why does the FBI/State dislike Hillary enough to indict her? And this is a grudge/emotional thing, don't give me bullshit. Not like I like Hillary, but I'm not so delusional as to think that the FBI are doing this because "she broke the law!".

Why is the Deep State really going after her? Especially now with Trump in the wings? Or is it all just pantomime?
>>
>>79447793

>In 1996, after months of work, Comey came to some damning conclusions: Hillary Clinton was personally involved in mishandling documents and had ordered others to block investigators as they pursued their case. Worse, her behavior fit into a pattern of concealment: she and her husband had tried to hide their roles in two other matters under investigation by law enforcement.

>Taken together, the interference by White House officials, which included destruction of documents, amounted to “far more than just aggressive lawyering or political naiveté,” Comey and his fellow investigators concluded. It constituted “a highly improper pattern of deliberate misconduct.”

>Comey told Congress in February, “I want to ensure [the Clinton email investigation] is done in the ways the FBI does all its work: professionally, with integrity, promptly, and without any interference whatsoever.”

>Comey cannot be accused of being partisan. In 2007, after he had left his position as deputy attorney general under George W. Bush to work in the private sector, he agreed to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee about Attorney General Alberto Gonzales. Comey’s testimony ultimately led to the discovery that Gonzales had improperly stored classified information, which in turn led to his resignation.

>According to the Los Angeles Times, the investigation into the former secretary of state’s emails is entering a new phase as the FBI sets up interviews with Clinton’s current and former closest aides. The presidential candidate herself may soon follow.
>>
>>79447999

No, the crooked Loretta Lynch already told the Clintons everything they need to know about what the FBI has on them while "chatting about the grandkids"
>>
>>79447962
thengs
>>
>>79447649
She'll say "I have decided to move into this prison cell in order to have a more manageable space to live and continue working on my campaign, and it has nothing to do with getting "indicted" or whatever you may call it. Also I have decided to wear this lovely orange jumpsuit as I think it is a very summery color, don't you?" Followed by cackles
>>
>>79448065

Racketeering.
>>
>>79448065
They are pissed about the computer shit, but what this is primarily about is the clinton foundation.
>>
>>79448154

Reading this made me damp. I need a cigarette.
>>
>>79442441
>>79442010

I'd be willing to bet that even Trump would pardon her.

It would still destroy her career, and legacy.
>>
>>79448065
In addition to the FBI's investigation into Hillary's email server, they have an additional investigation into the Clinton Foundation for corruption. The email server was probably a cover for what was going on at the Foundation (a.k.a. pay-to-play or cash for political favors that goes back decades.) Check out the Clinton Foundation's donations from Uranium One and Hillary's subsequent deals with them for a recent example:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
>>
>>79448600
there's also the destruction of public records. So it's really a multi-count indictment.
>>
>>79440764
hillary 4 prison 2016
>>
>>79448563
The thing that makes me angry is that people can actually forgive that shit and "always vote democrat."
>>
File: toxic7.png (306 KB, 590x331) Image search: [Google]
toxic7.png
306 KB, 590x331
tfw James Comey dies due to a weight lifting "accident"
>>
>>79448946

What the fuck happened here desu senpai?
>>
>>79449140
That one horror movie Zootopia I think it's called?
>>
>>79448863

There are many stupid voters, but many informed ones also. Been this way every election.

We're at a good spot I think. The internet really exposes shillary for what she is. A liar.

>>79449140

It's from a movie.
>>
>>79449140
looks like he was on a machine where you should be sitting, but instead laid down and placed his head directly where the weights come down.

Also looks like a movie scene because I can't believe anyone would be that stupid
>>
File: lanny.png (72 KB, 433x270) Image search: [Google]
lanny.png
72 KB, 433x270
>>79448400
>>79448493
>>79448600
> Clinton Foundation

Isn't this just the Washington version of grab-ass. Seriously, I don't see the FBI or Justice Department getting worked up over this bullshit when they haven't so much as opened a book on the financial crisis. And would Hillary herself even have been in charge of all that?

Is this all about the Ambassador who was killed in Benghazi? Stevens? Is that the reason she's not being allowed to walk away?

I'm just finding it hard to believe that the Justice Department even cares anymore.
>>
>>79449527

That nice UN man died getting chocked by a barbell :^)
>>
>>79449527
It's from he toxic avenger, scroll to 5:05 (for some reason 4chan fucks up the copy url at current time)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlAE6YMOic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlAE6YMOic
>>
>>79449140
>>79448946
>>79449212
>>79449780
>>79449527

Agent 47 has been keeping busy.
>>
>>79449657
It's about a long career of criminal activity.Comey has an old grudge for the Clintons slipping away right as he was closing in on them 20 years ago. I would imagine Hillary is the kind of person to gloat about getting away as well which probably makes him more determined. This is about more than emails. He has years and years worth of evidence to really slam her with but politics are probably hampering him. There was a lot of talk about FBI higher ups demanding indictment and threatening to leak things about the investigation if she slips away again.
>>
File: 1447987584619.jpg (126 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
1447987584619.jpg
126 KB, 1092x1037
>mfw it doesn't happen
>again
>>
>>79449856
Holy shit, I might have to watch this movie now.

Is it gay that I think the guy getting killed on the weight machine is kinda fuckable?
>>
>>79442441
Nixon was pardoned before his trial.
>>
>>79440764
FBI doesn't issue indictments honeybunch.
>>
>>79442010
>Clinton drops out
>Biden replaces her
>Clinton controls news narratives, preventing Trump from getting media control or an advantage over Biden.
>Biden wins, Democrats get house and senate
>Obama pardons Clinton in his last days in office
>>
>>79441132
She didn't confirm that she'll go with whatever the FBI recommends. She said she *expects* that she'll agree with what the FBI is going to recommend.

The question is, what is she expecting?
>>
>>79450038
>I would imagine Hillary is the kind of person to gloat about getting away

>Hillary Clinton "We Came, We Saw, He Died" (Gaddafi)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
How are things going in Libya right now?

>Listen as Hillary laughs at a child rape case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HMeelKc5F8
You must be so proud
>>
>>79450762
>Biden wins
This would be a better outcome

>Obama pardons Clinton
This wouldn't
>>
>you will never capture Hillary Clinton, pump her full of sodium pentothal, and livestream her confession as she exposes her crimes and the NWO live to the world.
>>
File: corzine.png (358 KB, 571x400) Image search: [Google]
corzine.png
358 KB, 571x400
>>79450038
>He has years and years worth of evidence to really slam her with but politics are probably hampering him.
How does anyone even get high up in the FBI if they're the type to even contemplate swimming against the political tide?

The FBI are as crooked as the rest of Washington. They're not going to be offended or motivated by any ordinary corruption the Clintons were engaged in. Up to and including a body imho.

The FBI let pic related walk scott free. He's not alone. The entire subprime crisis went unmarked by the bureau. I do not believe that a single senior director gives two shits about the law over their careers, and I won't accept that they'd blow their careers and post retirement gigs by going after the Queen of Washington over political donations or money laundering or whatever.

She did something else. Benghazi. Selling nuclear subs to the Russians. I don't fucking know. Or maybe it's all just a shakedown. I should probably stop caring.
>>
>>79444363
Nixon was pardoned without even an indictment.
>>
>>79446980
>plot twist, russia makes america great again
who woulda thought that you guys could overcome years of rivalry to become the very best friends.
>>
>>79447605
It wasn't lynches or bills airplane.

I bet it was the "pedo express".

They were alone in a secret area of the airport away from prying eyes. Yet still hot caught.

The whole town needs an enema
>>
File: 1349064555499.jpg (164 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1349064555499.jpg
164 KB, 612x612
>indictment on July 4th

This would be the best July 4th ever.
>>
>>79440764
Feel the burn hellary & hellary supporters.

The fireworks will be glorious come monday.

:D
>>
File: hillaryjailed.jpg (171 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
hillaryjailed.jpg
171 KB, 1200x731
>>79440764
If this post ends in multiple repeating numbers, Hillary will be indicted and Bernie will die of a heart attack.
>>
>>79451886
fug
>>
Feel the burn hellary & hellary supporters.

The fireworks will be glorious come monday.

:D
>>
>>79451360
Why's that a problem? Her brainwashed zealots wouldn't believe it. They wouldn't believe it even if she told them herself.
>>
>>79451886
so close
>>
Guys, Hillary is unequivocally going to be the next POTUS. She could literally commit any crime imaginable and still win in a landslide.
>>
>>79451481
You're thinking of the CIA, totally different animal.
>>
>>79451886
just Hillary being indicted?
>>
File: 1465660673246.png (235 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465660673246.png
235 KB, 500x281
>>79445509
I don't know if the FBI actually hates them or not, I'm not doubting you, I just don't know. What I do know is that the FBI is pretty based. I know that they get fucking pissed off spending thousands of hours investigating someone, for that someone to get off free and clear just because who they are. I know in the past they had their hand forced, and didn't indict someone that they should've. I can't remember who it was, but they were fucking pissed off about it. I wish I could cite some sources about it, but I'm failing to find anything. But I know I read about it. The director of the FBI actually quit over it, if my memory serves.

Anyways, think about it like this. People who are in the FBI don't get their job without merit. Most of them were thinking about serving justice since they were a child. They wanted to be in the FBI, and punish for crimes while the rest of us wanted to be a fireman, or astronaut. The thing is, they dedicated their life to be in the FBI. They've busted countless criminals. They're based, and will not willingly turn a blind eye to the law being broken. They're not regular asshole cops. They're dedicated individuals, and their live revolves around being an agent in the FBI. They don't serve any "greater good" they do not tolerate corruption in their ranks. They are not bought. I'm not saying any of this means she will go to prison, I fucking really hope she does. But I am saying that I have faith in the FBI. They're not just a bunch of shlubs thinking about other things they have going on in their life. Their life is the FBI.
>>
>>79452136

Ok so she gets indicted and bernie gets his cock shot off?
>>
shillary is going down
>>
You morons, if she gets indicted now, the DNC will hand the nomination to Bernie, who will have every outlet that is left or center (in other words, almost all of them) shilling for him. The FBI needs to wait until November.
>>
>>79452148
Yeah, I think we're in agreement here. I'm not saying the FBI is a bunch of vigilantes. Comey, in particular, has gone against the Clintons in the past and knows who they are. They got off before because of who they were and I think he's focused on building a rock solid case this time which is why Bill felt it necessary to meet with Lynch.
>>
File: 608.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>>79440764
>implying Obama won't just pardon
it'll hurt her credibility significantly if she gets pardoned but nothing will probably happen.

dear kek,
Lord and savior please juster let her get indicted
with love,
Anon
>>
Fuck knows what this means for your election but to me it seems it's just a convenient way to get rid of old obsolete politicians so new ones can take their place.
>>
File: here come dat nom.jpg (89 KB, 1000x608) Image search: [Google]
here come dat nom.jpg
89 KB, 1000x608
>>
>>79447017

Best writeup on this subject yet.

Underrated post.
>>
Praise kek
>>
>>79447017
This is fucking great and in-depth.
>>
File: Jimmy-Carter.jpg (48 KB, 405x599) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy-Carter.jpg
48 KB, 405x599
>>79450450
Yep, and then we got this guy because of the pardon.

Nice guy, horrible president.
>>
>>79452222
Is this a sign from the almighty?
>>
File: image.jpg (391 KB, 1062x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391 KB, 1062x1600
>>79452867
Bet on it
>>
>>79452481
you can't pardon an indictment
if there is a trial it won't be until long after obama is out of office any way
>>
>>79452222
So she's going to give Bubba a Lewinsky?
>>
>>79452222
OH SHIT

CHECKED
>>
Alright, so for someone who doesn't know much about this situation.
What are the odds of something coming out of this? Honestly?
>>
>>79447017
Underrated post
>>
>>79452867
HAIL KEK
>>
File: OKAY.jpg (4 KB, 153x130) Image search: [Google]
OKAY.jpg
4 KB, 153x130
>>79440764
She will refuse to admit wrongdoing.
FBI says OK.
>>
>>79447017
How can I get a black background like that in the pic?
>>
>>79452356
Delaying Justice for politics is just as crooked as what She does.
>>
>>79447127
The Clintons and the Bush clan are, in fact, American royalty.
>>
File: jej.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2477) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2477
>>79440764
she will be indicted
check my kek
>>
>>79441132
I dunno, if any of the shit I read/watched about Vince Foster is true, FBI gives no shits about the investigation and have always been on her side. They're just making it look like the system isn't corrupt.
>>
>>79444444
>>
File: 1397152450134.png (3 KB, 318x151) Image search: [Google]
1397152450134.png
3 KB, 318x151
>>79452222
>>
File: 1462760883492.jpg (114 KB, 732x731) Image search: [Google]
1462760883492.jpg
114 KB, 732x731
She will not go to trial
Even if she did, she will get off like she did on other trials
The Clinton's are 50 steps ahead of law enforcement & have patsies to take the fall

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/videos/hillary-clinton-crimes-scandals-indictments-dick-morris-video/
>>
>>79452222
confirmed
>>
>>79452222
!!!
>>
>>79452222
what hath Kek wrought?
>>
File: 1466143228538.webm (191 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1466143228538.webm
191 KB, 720x404
>>79452222
checked
>>
>>79444603
Hahahah. You are so crazy. Nothing you said is important enough to need to be satire.

Go for a walk buddy, you are not in a secret club.
>>
File: 1455752813651.jpg (6 KB, 196x225) Image search: [Google]
1455752813651.jpg
6 KB, 196x225
>>79452222
>>
File: 1461818405121.jpg (58 KB, 780x419) Image search: [Google]
1461818405121.jpg
58 KB, 780x419
>>79452222
>>
File: 1457490923809.jpg (24 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
1457490923809.jpg
24 KB, 600x423
they're doing this on the 4th weekend because they know they can bury it. it's all part of the plan to let her off. she has dirt on obama and all of them and she will burn them to the ground with all the shady shit they've gotten away with.

we're full banana republic at this point

Trump has to win to save this country from these murdering crooks.
>>
File: Kek thumbs up .png (262 KB, 1161x789) Image search: [Google]
Kek thumbs up .png
262 KB, 1161x789
>>79452222
>Praise Kek
>>
>>79453524

'Crooked' as in not following the law? Maybe, but I don't care. 'Crooked' as in not doing the right thing? Hell no.

There's a reason why I believe it's very often completely justified and morally righteous to hurt, steal, and kill certain people, despite all of that being illegal.
>>
File: Bison_yes.jpg (16 KB, 469x320) Image search: [Google]
Bison_yes.jpg
16 KB, 469x320
>>79440764
I thought it was pretty suspicious how the Clintons had the meeting with Attorney General Lynch today, and she basically said "whatever happens, I'll protect Hillary, she a gud gurl who dindu nuffin!"

The Clintons must know that the FBI have some deep shit on them. I honestly think we may have a happening on our hands here.

>MFW
>>
>>79448065
It's not because of singular crime she committed, it's the compounded weight of ALL the crimes she's committed practically makes her an enemy of the state, and now she wants to become president where she can become an enemy of humanity and civilization.

You seriously think that the straight shooters of the FBI are just going to sit by idly and let that happen? Think twice buddy.
>>
File: hillary-clinton_vampir.jpg (29 KB, 401x410) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton_vampir.jpg
29 KB, 401x410
>>79440764
Hillary must be arrested, she is criminal.
>>
File: yes.gif (1 MB, 481x262) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
1 MB, 481x262
>>79454507
>mfw
>>
>>79452222
Go down baby, uh go down
Goin down baby, a goin down
>>
File: hillary-horns.jpg (32 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
hillary-horns.jpg
32 KB, 500x313
She is sacrificing to Moloch for favors.
>>
File: 1465589475950.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465589475950.png
206 KB, 600x600
>>79447285

>he doesn't know that this is just a matter of name power

Nobody knows who the fuck Bernie is, too the working class he's seen as a nutjob communist. To the millenials he's seen as a good and everybody knows those hipster cucks don't vote.

Bernie would be easier to run against than Hillary.
>>
File: bill-clinton-12-16-08.jpg (23 KB, 300x308) Image search: [Google]
bill-clinton-12-16-08.jpg
23 KB, 300x308
>>79452222
>>
>>79454928
That shit always backfires
She has had her fame and fortune
Time to pay back.
>>
>>79454507
I think they have something nasty on their hands. See >>79447017
Lynch doenst want a part of it and used this meeting to go "Oh noooo, I accidentally committed an ethical violation I guess we have to appoint a special prosecutor. Whoops :^)". Remember that It was the Clintons that got Lynch the job and it would look bad if she turned on them especially to the other Democrats. So she is removing herself so she will still look good when this is all said and done.
>>
>>79454507

IF HILARY GETS INDICTED NOW WE GET BERNIE YOU FUCKS. All the media has to is whine enough about Trump being racist and shill Bernie gushing over niggers and Bernie will have the women vote in the bag,

The DNC doesn't even have to care about how fucking stupid his policies are because none of them will be passed anyway. The Republician Congress will stonewall him for four years, frustration and contempt will rise even higher among the public, then the Democrats will be in the perfect position to point fingers that conservatives are standing in the way of progress.
>>
Clinton crime family operations almost open now. They just don't care about what you see or hear anymore.
>>
File: Soul Eater.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
Soul Eater.png
811 KB, 956x598
>>79454928
>>
File: tedinsider.jpg (56 KB, 600x558) Image search: [Google]
tedinsider.jpg
56 KB, 600x558
>>79454939
The real reason he loses is Wall St will not fund Bernie.
>>
>>79455051
Bernie doesn't stand a threat to trump
>>
>>79451886
Hey future Anon. Who wins the World Series this year?
>>
File: FixingHoops.jpg (61 KB, 730x420) Image search: [Google]
FixingHoops.jpg
61 KB, 730x420
>>79440764
Nothing will happen. They will just play ball.
>>
>>79455232
This. Even your most brain dead (haha, who am I kidding) will recognize that a fucking successful BUSINESSMAN knows more about how fucking big money works than some poor schmuck from brooklyn.
>>
File: Mellon.jpg (55 KB, 730x420) Image search: [Google]
Mellon.jpg
55 KB, 730x420
>>79455344
Or share a nice melon.
>>
>hurr durr she goin to jail for emalz lmao fucking btfo bitch

So many retards on /pol/.
>>
File: CaLugd3UAAArGav.jpg (20 KB, 513x287) Image search: [Google]
CaLugd3UAAArGav.jpg
20 KB, 513x287
She will not be touched....she din du nuffin

When you make the rules, you can't lose the game
>>
>>79455232

What's Trump going to do to get women to vote for him when literally every newspaper and news network is shilling 'mean, hateful, racist greedy Trump' and 'all loving and giving Bernie'?
>>
File: Brrrrrrrrr.jpg (55 KB, 730x420) Image search: [Google]
Brrrrrrrrr.jpg
55 KB, 730x420
>>79455417
Or this melon.
>>
>>79455417
YES MASSA BILL
>>
>>79455452
Multiple repeating intergers and she dies in prison
>>
>And on that day Hillary was indicted

>4chan and cripplechan began a meme celebration

>It did not end until the end of that month

>for an entire month they celebrated the meme'ing of a criminal into prison

>And it was good
>>
>>79447793

not sure why everyone thinks Comey has it out for Hitlery

the point about whitewater is that he lost. likely on purpose.

the best way to stimey an investigation is to conduct one that goes no where or fails

guess whats been going on with this one? it keeps going on and on , and then it will get stimey'd.

comey doesnt hate the clintons, he is there to conduct an investigation and let it go. of course maybe obama has given him something better than the clintons
>>
File: 1467249700527.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1467249700527.gif
490 KB, 382x498
>>79440764
>Hillary goes to jail.
>Trump wins.

Just check 'em.
>>
Nothing is going to happen.

If the FBI is going to indict her at all, they're going to wait until after the primaries so they can maximum-fuck the Democrats and get back at the DoJ.
>>
>>79440764
>Getting my hopes up

Get the fuck out of here, you and I both know she's untouchable.
>>
>>79455484
Be a Chad and make them want to fuck him, even though they hate him. It's essentially a Megyn Kelly meme across the fruited plains of the USA.
>>
>day before the FBI is due to release its findings to the DOJ
>Trump announces his VP
>it's James Comey

Would the Clintons finally kill themselves?
>>
File: CLINTONS ARE CRIMINALS!.jpg (737 KB, 1253x820) Image search: [Google]
CLINTONS ARE CRIMINALS!.jpg
737 KB, 1253x820
>>79440764

<<<FBI INVESTIGATING MASSIVE CORRUPTION AT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
>>
File: Communion 1989.gif (2 MB, 540x204) Image search: [Google]
Communion 1989.gif
2 MB, 540x204
>>79452222
>>
File: repeatingdigits.jpg (101 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
repeatingdigits.jpg
101 KB, 600x480
>>79452222
>>
>>79455556
i have failed you
>>
File: seriously underwood.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
seriously underwood.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>79443803
>>
>>79452852

https://vimeo.com/72381720
>>
>>79447793
>Vince Foster met an untimely death at 48 (reportedly by suicide), the first lady had Whitewater papers that he had in his law office taken to the White House, where they were locked away.

How many bodies does this cunt have and why has no one put an avenging lead in her fat skull? If my husband was found "mysteriously dead" when trying to get evidence to court on this bitch I wouldn't stop until she and all her kin were dead.

Like the barbell guy just recently. Or Scalia. We have public officials, whistleblowers, and policemen/cooperators being murdered plain and clear in a coverup style and no one is doing anything. I feel like we live in Gotham, except Batman isn't there to save us.
>>
File: praise kek 2.png (887 KB, 482x864) Image search: [Google]
praise kek 2.png
887 KB, 482x864
>>79452222
PRAISE TO KEK!
>>
File: 1440733092212.gif (1 MB, 420x286) Image search: [Google]
1440733092212.gif
1 MB, 420x286
>>
>>79440927

My cynicism prevents me from believing anything will happen to her. She is above the law.
>>
>>79457540
Disgusting
>>
Well if the demon ends up in jail, enter a Biden/Warren ticket.

Biden is also a demon, but maybe Warren can slap him around a bit.
>>
>>79457616
>$.05 has been deposited in your account
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 599x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 599x462
>>79452222
Kek is truly among us
>>
>>79455556
HIS POWER IS GROWING

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD
>>
>>79455355
I wouldn't hardly call Bernie a Brooklyn fag. He spent 20 years as a fucking hippy NEET jacking-off in a cabin in Vermont. Yeah, he got a social science degree in Brooklyn, but those are easy-mode.
>>
tfw the clintons are literally the underwoods
>>
>>79441132
>they destroy all credibility in the FBI forever
or
>indicting H. Clinton
>>
>>79452222
Reminder that repeating digits hold the power of creation.
Reminder that crooked cunt is gonna get the punt.
>>
>>79453513
Change your style it's at the bottom of your page
It will say Style: Yotsuba and just click the down arrow and select which style you want
>>
>>79440764
Yeah, shes going to tell them to fuck off or be killed, she wont be indicted. She and her (((backers))) run this shit
>>
>>79455679
>the point about whitewater is that he lost. likely on purpose.

I highly doubt he sabotaged his own investigation. If you want to argue that someone else forced him to let it go, then maybe, but that would only add to his resolve to finish it this time around.
>>
>t. increasingly in denial trump supporters

ITS FUCKING NOTHING. She did NOTHING wrong. The investigation has come and gone. Drumpf will be destroyed in the general.
>>
>>79458541
Worried you're going to be out of a job soon? You should be.
>>
File: shillqry.jpg (58 KB, 402x401) Image search: [Google]
shillqry.jpg
58 KB, 402x401
>>79440764
DELETE YOUR 4CHAN ACCOUNT.
>>
File: 1462759374322.jpg (122 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
1462759374322.jpg
122 KB, 672x960
>>79458541
no paco you have to go back
>>
File: CkInOK3VAAAXGdW.jpg-large.jpg (25 KB, 313x250) Image search: [Google]
CkInOK3VAAAXGdW.jpg-large.jpg
25 KB, 313x250
#WaterboardHilliary
>>
>>79451645
LET ME TELL YALL ABOUT MY BEEEESSSSTTT FRRRRIIIIEEND
>>
So say she does get indicted. How much does DC as a whole burn? How bad will the fallout be?
>>
>>79453513
by lurking moar.
>>
>>
File: 1467412230728.jpg (277 KB, 1200x731) Image search: [Google]
1467412230728.jpg
277 KB, 1200x731
>>
if quads shillary in jail by wednesday
>>
>>79444033
Loretta Lynch had a one on one meeting with Bill Clinton in her private jet earlier this week to discuss "golf and grandchildren".

There won't be an indictment
>>
File: 121tcx.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
121tcx.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>
File: CmQHBIaVYAEB7Ps.jpg (160 KB, 846x1200) Image search: [Google]
CmQHBIaVYAEB7Ps.jpg
160 KB, 846x1200
>>79460269
Got caught, called out, nullified.
>>
9:11 never forget
>>
>>79460547
>called out

She just shrugged it off and everyone forgot about it. They literally commit crimes in our faces and laugh about it
>>
>>79440764
The fact that they are asking her to come in and making appointments means they don't have shit to prosecute her.
>>
>>79460832
They do. They want it picture perfect with no comma nor period missing. They're writing their report to be so perfect that she has no way of worming her way out. They're questioning her again to see if they can get her to slip up so they have even more reason to arrest her.
>>
>>79460938
Go back to making pseudo-philosophy videos. The FBI director will never call an investigation now. Hilary drones would literally burn down everything not to mention you would have the president blocking everything.

It would be easier to charge her when she is president, not to mention they don't have any new information and it's been well over a year since any new information was obtained
>>
>>79461130
>$0.005 has been deposited into your anus for correcting the record.
>>
>>79447017
Solid post. 10/10
>>
>>79458063
Thanks anon.
>>
File: tmp_20972-images-768774643.jpg (7 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20972-images-768774643.jpg
7 KB, 272x185
THICC...
>>
>>79461422
I hate it she's objectively a corrupt cunt, but corruption doesn't lend itself well to prosecution
>>
File: 1467373084059.png (1 MB, 974x512) Image search: [Google]
1467373084059.png
1 MB, 974x512
>>79440764
Hillary will never be indicted. There will be a statement about how things ought to be done better in the future. Hillary will thank the FBI. She will go on to detail how when she is President she will work with silicon valley to overhaul the aging email and info systems of the government to make sure everything is secure and easy to use. There will be much applause. Rush Limbaugh will an hero.
>>
>>79440764
>courts are open on a federal holiday
>>
>>79442406
The duck is a process crime?
>>
>>79455024
maybe bill was cutting a deal for himself. i bet he'd die a happy man if he could cut his cord to hillcuck. i bet he despises her
>>
>>79440927
>Watch her not get indicted, watch 2016 be a record low voter turnout year, and watch Trump win

I don't agree. Turnout is going to be high, at least for the Republican side. Literally nobody since Reagan has fired the GOP base like Trump has.

The Democrats are just demoralized. Hillary isn't electable and they know it and most of them are smarting over the downfall of Saint Bernie.
>>
>>79462107
I think you're a little bit delusional
>>
File: slutshame.jpg (39 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
slutshame.jpg
39 KB, 500x700
>>79462107
Trump has fired up a portion of the GOP base. If she isn't indicted he loses. She is going to destroy him in debates.

It will set mankind back thousands of years. After she kicks his ass all you will hear from women is how stupid men are and use the debate as an example. It will be completely insufferable.
>>
File: $hillary.png (120 KB, 1350x647) Image search: [Google]
$hillary.png
120 KB, 1350x647
>>
File: 1235629250615.gif (42 KB, 236x252) Image search: [Google]
1235629250615.gif
42 KB, 236x252
When did Forbes become such massive pieces of shit?

https://archive.is/JkiP0
>>
File: 1464736097028.png (84 KB, 420x487) Image search: [Google]
1464736097028.png
84 KB, 420x487
>>79462350
>all you will hear from women is how stupid men are and use the debate as an example
God damn it!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.