[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My marine company is considering having Marines "identify"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (232 KB, 409x254) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232 KB, 409x254
My marine company is considering having Marines "identify" as females so we can hit our diversity goals as a way to say fuck you to Obama. Is this a good idea? What should we have these trans scums do to prove themselves? Fuck everyone and call rape?
>>
Complain about the word bitches?
>>
>>79438833
Fucking do it please. Diversity goals are a joke, especially in the armed forces.
>>
>>79438833
>american military
>>
>>79438833
Use attack helicopter you imbecile.
>>
>>79438833
DO IT
>>
File: 1434909211924.jpg (146 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1434909211924.jpg
146 KB, 480x640
>>79438833
>diversity goals

Well, that's about enough of that then.
>>
>>79439313
Brrrrrt
Sadly that isn't an option (yet)

My command will be pissed but if we can "prove" it by their actions then what are they going to do? Make them fuck?
>>
>>79438833
>diversity goals in the military
Why is this a thing? Being able to effectively kill shit has nothing to do with now many niggers, fags, and/or womyn are in the unit.
>>
What you should do is kill your commie leaders.
>>
>>79439549

There is no way to prove it and if they make you sue their ass and live like a king. It's why I am always Hispanic in any form I fill out.
>>
>>79438833
The Great Tranny Mutiny.

Make it happen.
>>
>>79439559
its literal textbook sabotage tactics, sjwism is basically word for word what ww2 sabatuers would do to lower enemy productivity and effectiveness. you are getting jewed hard by someone
>>
>>79438833
I would enjoy seeing this, and yes it's a great way to say, fuck you Obama.
>>
>>79438833
Just have your faggots identify as female on the roster. Half of you are bottoms already.
>>
>>79438833
We were just gonna beat the gay out of any fags we got here in the AAV community but honestly your idea sounds better
>>
Big news that US marines are just girls. And nigger girls at that.
>>
>>79439559
B-but they bring new perspectives!
>>
>>79438833
sounds good
>>
>>79438833
bullshit. something like less than 1% of the population severs. trannys are areoun .02% of the population. there is no way there are enough trying to join for there to be quotas
>>
>diversity goals in army
>implying Russia couldn't invade you in a week
>>
File: wtf.jpg (22 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
22 KB, 500x373
>>79438833
Why identify as "female" when there are at least 60 other genders to choose from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrt03Yj792A
>>
>>79438833
just do it

they can't make you "prove" it, but if they try, dont go full sweden and sue them (fostering an environment where people are afraid of speaking out against leftist insanity is exactly the opposite of what you want)
>>
>>79440825

Quotas for females, not quotas for trannies.
>>
>>79440825
>something like less than 1% of the population severs
WHATEVER YOU DAY SEXIST SHITLORD
>>
Well they recently lifted the ban on trannies being service members, so one of your boys is gonna have to take one for the team. On the plus side, you get to run a train on him.
>>
File: ProudToBe.png (222 KB, 800x494) Image search: [Google]
ProudToBe.png
222 KB, 800x494
>>79439313
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.