[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loretta Lynch Caught in yet Another lie. Looks Like Bill was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: bill 4.jpg (192 KB, 768x1152) Image search: [Google]
bill 4.jpg
192 KB, 768x1152
Reporter says there is no proof Bill Clinton played golf in Phoenix where he met with AG Lynch, FBI blocked people from taking photos of the meeting

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/748854681909096449
>>
That's not really a huge surprise, anyone with half a brain would realize all Bill was there for was to tell Lynch to not do anything with the FBI's recommendations. Now whether the FBI will go through with their supposed threat to shit the bed and throw this crap into the open remains to be seen.

Probably be a few people commit suicide the good old fashioned Clinton way, with a couple bullets to the back of the head on a lonely road.
>>
>>79438252
He'll be fine
>>
File: billary.jpg (134 KB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
billary.jpg
134 KB, 1600x669
>>79438252
Bill and Hillary look horrible
>>
>>79438649
>Billary
>>
>>79438649
They both look like they're about 15 years older than they really are, if it wasn't for the best medical care possible both of those old windbags would have probably died off years ago. Hell my neighbor is 95 and looks younger than either of those two, and she farmed for 65 years.
>>
>>79438649
they should be on their porch taking a nap, not trying to destroy United States. They look like zombies.
>>
>>79438518
If I recall the FBI is prepared to completely throw killary under the bus. At this point, even low-information people in other countries are starting to realize the clintons are pretty fucked up.
>>
>>79438649
Hillary is the spitting image of the stereotypical witch
>>
>>79438252
why does fox continue to drone on about the email shit
everyone knows that obama told the DoJ to sit on their hands
liberals don't care and conservatives already hate hillary
we need some new shit that will convince libshits that they are retarded
>>
>>79438252
Did they actually say he played golf while he was there? They'll play coy with this and the press will let it slide. This shit is dirty, everyone knows it's dirty, and no one is surprised. Problem is, it's just another non story as far as the press is concerned.
>>
If the FBI are willing to cover up for Bill and his secret meeting, what makes people think they'll indite Shillary?

Face it, the fix is in and the justice system plays by the globalist's rules.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 674x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 674x428
Answer this or let the thread slide.
>>
>>79439462
>Overthrew the leader of a sovereign state.
Might as well have just assassinated Qaddafi
>Yet again armed militants.
This won't bite us in the ass someday.
>With eyes now on Syria set up secret gun running op from Libya to arm anti-Assad rebels.
>Lose Ambassador Stevens and three others.
>Send no help.
>Blame video.
>Deny
>Deny
>Deny

As far as the press is concerned no one is to blame.
>>
>>79439041
I wonder if the FBI is trying to wrangle some quid pro quo from the republican party.

FBI is all politics.

They'll pursue Clinton only if doing so completely guarantees she loses. They won't risk a scandal small enoughthat she might still win.

And if it is a giant insta-kill, the feebie brass will be looking to exploit it with promises from the other side.
The appointees probably are looking to secure employment for 2017, whichever option will best keep them all employed.
>>
what kind of uppers do you think they have hillary on
>>
>>79438649
Reptilians can only keep their human skin for so long.
>>
File: Shillary.jpg (91 KB, 684x512) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.jpg
91 KB, 684x512
>>79438649
They probably claim to drink True Blood, but I'm sure they keep real humans in their basement.
>>
>>79438649
>two people in their 60s

yikes
>>
>>79439805
Difference is between an e-mail case or RICO involving the foundation. I hope billy takes the imunity to live out his short life left and burn everything down.

"Muh emails" is small fish to fry. Plus Comey has no shits to give anymore and wants the clintons to burn just as much as many of us do. The emails are not the main focus, rather the info leading towards their foundation.
>>
File: CRIMEANQT.jpg (23 KB, 403x258) Image search: [Google]
CRIMEANQT.jpg
23 KB, 403x258
>>79438518
>all Bill was there for was to tell Lynch to not do anything

doesn't work like that. he wouldn't have had to say anything about it directly. it's kind of like a mafia boss showing up by coincidence at your kid's birthday party the week before you're set to testify.
"how's everything going, anon? good, good. kids are wonderful, aren't they? tell mrs. anon i said hello. you take care now..."
>>
File: godfather.jpg (27 KB, 462x350) Image search: [Google]
godfather.jpg
27 KB, 462x350
>>79443432
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.