[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do libcucks keep spreading the lie that only old rayciss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1466983927686.png (489 KB, 632x898) Image search: [Google]
1466983927686.png
489 KB, 632x898
Why do libcucks keep spreading the lie that only old rayciss whites support Trump?

He seems to have plenty of college aged supporters
>>
>believeing left-memes
>>
>>79437674
what a qt
>>
>>79437674
some slut is trying to get attention. look at her fucking post you dumb shill (or is that you?).

>HEY LOOK ITS JUST ME ON A NORMAL DAY GUIZZZEEE XDDDDDDDDDDD
>HEY TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE RACISSS HERES THE GROUP THAT I'M TRYING TO GET ATTENTION FROM AND THEY'RE ALL BAD

you're all morons. end yourselves, starting with OP.
>>
never take a female with unnatural hair colors seriously
>>
File: 6a9Ed8T.jpg (208 KB, 592x720) Image search: [Google]
6a9Ed8T.jpg
208 KB, 592x720
>>79437674
normally i aprove of trump girls but
>problem tumblrina hair colours
>way too much makeup
>way too much photoshop and filters
>looks fake as fuck
I like girls who actually look human but i feel like im in the minority sometimes.
>>
She might be a Trump supporter but ALL girls with hair dyed like that are crazy. No exceptions. I've never met a non daddy issues/bipolar/depressed girl with hair like that.
>>
If you're just trying to get a Trump Girls thread going, I'm all for it.
>>
>>79437674
>Why do libcucks keep spreading the lie that only old rayciss whites support Trump?

They must think the country's tax revenue drops from the puckered taints of young unemployed hipsters.
>>
>>79441782
Hey virgin fuck off
>>
File: makeup-vs-no-makeup-11.jpg (31 KB, 559x409) Image search: [Google]
makeup-vs-no-makeup-11.jpg
31 KB, 559x409
>>79442017
Im not a virgin but nice try hun. Fake looking girls are just so fake. Look at this.
>>
>>79442152
>maple leaf
Happy Canada Day you loon licker
>>
>>79442215
i feel embarrased that I forgot what day it was until a random burger on 4chins told me. Im gonna go cry in shame.
>>
>>79442465
Just give three prayers to Bret Hart and seven hail Gretzky's and you'll be fine.
>>
>>79437674
>I'm a progressive and believe that classism and ageism is evil
>Ew, get away from me you gross old poor person
>>
File: 1467317872534.jpg (78 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
1467317872534.jpg
78 KB, 517x650
>>79441782
>bitches about women with unnatural hair colors and wearing too much makeup
>posts a pic of a girl with unnatural hair color and wearing too much makeup

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>79438227
This. I have no idea why so many people on /pol/ put so much stock into liberal propaganda.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.