[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White People: The Eternal Racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 43
File: WhitePeopleLadiesAndGentlemen.jpg (260 KB, 1287x885) Image search: [Google]
WhitePeopleLadiesAndGentlemen.jpg
260 KB, 1287x885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tarzAjCwAGs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWY6CR1FWI8

So I had a discussion a while back with a white friend and he said, "Well, white people are only racist as a reaction towards people that are attacking them. Like, Arabs and black people are always after white people, killing them and after them for the smallest shit they do."

So, how do white people explain their racism towards people from East and South Asia? There's no war going no between the West and Japan or Korea. No terrorist group has taken a German or an American hostage from India.

Face it, white people are the just genetically predisposed to be racist.
>>
>>79436828
Everyone is genetically predisposed to be racist. White people are just the only ones who get shit for it.
>>
>>79436828
Okey!
>>
Why do they just assume that just because my skin is "white" that I identify as Caucasian?
>>
File: double bird.gif (793 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
double bird.gif
793 KB, 160x160
>>79436828
>implying Asians aren't the most racist motherfuckers on the planet

Get fucked.
>>
>>79436828
>all those likes
fucking hell
>>
>1 post by this ID

SAGE
>>
>>79436932
One and done
>>
This video reminds me I need to really leave NYC
>>
>>79436932
fpbp
>>
>>79436932
When was the last time non-white people:

1) Depopulated an entire continent with disease and war?
2) Murdered 6 million religious ethnic group other than their own?
3) Stole 3 entire continents from its native inhabitants?

Let alone all 3 of those things.
>>
>>79436828

wow, just wow. you are generalizing Whites as one group atm. pretty racist, huh?

it's 2016 ya know?
>>
>Asian people
Literally, who gives a Fuck?
>>
>>79437732
Mongols come the closest desu
>>
>>79437732
Both of the first two have been done by Africans to other Africans, nice try.
>>
>>79437732
I know you are an autistic troll but I need to fine tune my anti talking points fu. By mentioning those three points you seem to be setting some arbitrary standard on what it takes for people to be considered bad. I would argue Africans overbreeding beyond their means and potentially harming this planet due to their ignorance up there.
>>
>>79436828
>Face it, [..] people are the just genetically predisposed to be racist.
Yeah, no shit?
>>
>>79436828
>why do you think yellow fever is okay?
So they're against race mixing?
>>
t. Zhang

You have to go back
>>
>>79436828
Zzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>79436828

I don't know what you thought was going to happen here.
>>
File: 1465604686454.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1465604686454.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>79436828
>Face it
Ching chong leafy.
>>
>>79436828
you enjoy living in white countries, don't you?
>>
>>79437732

>1.) depopulated an entire continent with disease

how is it their fault that Natives have a weak immune System?

2.) so Muslims never attacked Christian nations and Mongolians never went into Europe and conquered them?
>>
>>79438207
>Finnish
>>
>>79437732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
>>
>the one dude says stop assuming we aren't American
>the other girl says IM SRI LANKAN NOT INDIAN YOU DUMB AMERICANS

You can't win.
>>
>>79436828
This is just a reminder that Black Aboriginals inhabited the equator and southeast Asians killed every last one of them in indochina.
>>
File: Adult-Tantrum.jpg (86 KB, 630x636) Image search: [Google]
Adult-Tantrum.jpg
86 KB, 630x636
>>79436828

Asians are insecure but they need to realize that whites probably had more respect for East Asians than they did any other non-white culture.

It's a 2 way street, Asians mock "whitu piggus" all the fucking time.
>>
>>79438220
Hes a troll obviously dont get too bent out of shape. Ever since dumb fucks here spammed the

>fucking leaf ebin may may

A small contingency of autistic Candians post threads like this all fucking day.
>>
>>79437843
So, a group of savages couldn't even top the antics of white people, hundreds of years later?

>>79437875
Numbers and sources?

Also, you do realize the third one, that you so conveniently avoided is the largest theft in human history, right?

>>79438007
So, the Holocaust being up there as the worst hate crime in human history is "arbitrary?"
Rape, murder, pillaging and disenfranchisement of people from 3 entire continents is "arbitrary?"

Yeah, spoken like a white person trying to avoid guilt.

>>79438220
>how is it their fault that Natives have a weak immune System?

Disease and murder were both used as weapons to take North and South America.

Also, the natives didn't have a weak immune system. They just hadn't encountered the diseases that Europeans brought with them.

This is similar to the way customs controls for animals and vaccines across boarders.
>>
File: fhe56jh.jpg (101 KB, 912x716) Image search: [Google]
fhe56jh.jpg
101 KB, 912x716
That condescending face. I thought only Franchesca Ramsey has the most punchable face on Youtube.
>>
>>79436828

>Indian woman

>On a video about Asians

They're just dirty caucasians from all the loo poo, it's the same basal haplogroup.
>>
>>79436828
I've always thought Asian people and white people would be aligned in the coming race war. We both hate niggers, Mexicans, Muslims, and criminals in general.
>>
>>79437732
2 of those have absolutely nothing to do with racism
>>
>>79436828
When did asians start to niggerize? Damn this decade. Pulling out some racial caricatures from the 1920's doesn't make you a victim. You want to be a victim? Go and order a kids menu at the restaurant.
>>
>why are you always talking about my tiny wee wee
>it's not true it's a stereotype

>omg we are so smart at least you got that one right

Fucking slopes mayne
>>
>>79438481
The holocaust is bad. The holocaust is not the only standard of bad stuff humanity is capable of. Overpopulating this world to the point where you collapse it economically and destroy natural resources is pretty bad too no?
>>
>>79438375
This is a reminder that before the Aborigines came to Australia another race of people were living there and the Aborigines wiped them out. Also they destroyed most of the mega fauna there.
Also Asians are the most racist out of everyone.
>>
>>79438533
I think all these YouTube "stars" have the same agent who tell them to do this. There is no other way to explain it. Lacy Green has the same look as do most youtubers.
>>
File: asia.gif (40 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
asia.gif
40 KB, 600x435
>>79438612
This is a map of Asia.

See if you can find India on it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-17-53-02~2.jpg (257 KB, 1440x1946) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-17-53-02~2.jpg
257 KB, 1440x1946
>>79437732
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79436828
>asian living in northamerica calling white people while in a white mans country racist

OP, im going to move to asia and call them racist against white people, I wonder how well that will go? do you think i will have a platform and a soapbox and lots of asians supporting me? you think the jews will cough up buku bucks to convince on tv and movies in Asia that the asians to stop supressing the poor white people in asia
>>
>>79438863
Do you think they are playing a long game. Saying all this stuff for years so they can goad us into attacking them then they yell SEE SEE WE WERE RIGHT YOU GUYS ARE EVIL. My god I see no other way out side another holocaust to fix this. Every minority non white is going full retard today.
>>
>>79437732
top 10 deadliest wars in history

1. WW2
2.Mongol conquest
3. Three kingdoms war (china)
4. Sino-Japanese war (china)
5. Qing Dynasty conquest (china)
6. Taiping Rebellion (china)
7. WW1
8. An Lushan Rebellion (china)
9. Conquest of America
10. Dungan revolt (china)

The higher IQ you have the better at war you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
>>
>>79439104
>asian living in northamerica calling white people while in a white mans country racist

Yeah, no... Let me stop you right there.

White people don't own North America. If anything, they are from Europe and Native Americans own North/South America.
>>
>>79436828
Race war. Let's end this.
>>
>>79436828
get this, their flag is a fucking leaf! a fucking leaf! hahahahaha
>>
File: NOTANARGUMENT.jpg (72 KB, 960x733) Image search: [Google]
NOTANARGUMENT.jpg
72 KB, 960x733
>>79436828
>mfw they werent around to casually suffer in the early 20th century but complain anyways
>mfw someone tells me their opinion and i am trying to remember if i asked for it
>mfw parentheses are behind it and they always will be
>mfw we're all probably on a NSA/CIA watchlist for using /pol/
>>
>>79439015

Turkey and Georgia are in Asia too,they are still listed as White in the US
>>
>>79437732
>Depopulated an entire continent with disease and war
Damn those blasted Europeans for wanting to discover the world, to advance the species.

Damn them to hell for wanting more than throwing sharpened sticks at each other and living in mud huts.

Racist subhuman bydlos.
>>
>>79437732
Better yet, when was the last time non whites created a nation that wasn't a third world hellhole?

If it wasn't for whites, the country you're living in would be tundra. Show some respect.
>>
>>79437732
>>79438481
>>79439015
>>79439239

I love where you cherry pick who to respond to.

Have a (You)
>>
at least asians have a sense of humor about it.

use to love kung fu theater, I guess it's raciast, idk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I258rCcpZ8s
>>
>>79439239
So you're telling me the rest of the world gets to profit from the fruits of murder, depopulation, exploitation and genocide by moving to NA? Seems really racist against the native. I'd say it makes the immigrant lose their right to complain about what whites did since they so eagerly profit from the results.
>>
LEAF CHINK HERE

The only thing I have a problem is when I'm doing chinese things with other chinese and white people camplain
"o wow they never assimilate, cultural enclaves, so non-inclusive and racist"
when white people can hangout with other white people and no one gives a shit.
>>
File: 1462667101520.jpg (2 MB, 2993x4122) Image search: [Google]
1462667101520.jpg
2 MB, 2993x4122
>>79437732
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>79439235
This isn't about deadliest wars, it's about wars and conquest, my point and this entire thread is about war and conquest that white people used to kill off all the Native Americans do steal their land.

Also, even in that list, WW2, which was the deadliest war in human history, was also started by white people and involved THE ENTIRE WORLD!

>>79439341
They'd be Asian, yes.
What's your point?

>>79439405

Yeah, because when Europeans were murdering and raping the Native Americans, they were thinking, "This will surely advance the species as we kill these people that have never made war against our homeland. Jolly good!"

>>79439453
Non-whites started the first civilizations.

>>79439598
Thanks and here's your (You).

>>79439653
You can be born into an unjust system and still call out its flaws. History is replete with examples of men and women that use the system that they profited from to help and rectify the problems that that system has created.

Also, you're all missing the point: why is it that white people do all the worst things, while the rest of the world doesn't even come close to their level of racism?
>>
>>79439674
I don't personally care about chink doing chink things and wouldn't complain about it, but isn't it understandable for people from the majority culture to have expectations regarding the people moving into their country? Like, if I were to move to China (which I would never do, not out of distaste but of respect), I'd try to erase my europeanness quite thoroughly to the point of becoming a Chinese chauvinist.
>>
>white racism against asians

the only reason you even encounter this is because you don't integrate

just like every other fucking race we suffer living with in the name of "diversity"

even when you aren't sucking welfare bennies you still insist on being asian first, and (host country) citizen second
>>
File: 3kptu2k3o5zvlnucimnpzhdd1my[1].jpg (448 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3kptu2k3o5zvlnucimnpzhdd1my[1].jpg
448 KB, 1280x720
>>79436828
Turned it off when they started talking about the lack of asian people in movies. Have you ever seen a Shaw Brothers movie? Every single person in it is Chinese. Every single person in Bollywood films are Indian.
>>
>>79439911
you're really trying a bit too hard here

baiting with a ridiculous position only holds up for so long
>>
>>79439911
a fucking leaf
>>
>>79440170

nevermind the 10 billion asian films on netflix dominating at least 1/3 the selection
>>
>>79439911
I take it since you ignored my rebuttal about Africa you agree with me. That's fine.
>>
>>79439239
Tell the chinks to GTFO of Tibet and East Turkestan to start with, and then move away from the rest of China as well to make room for whoever was there before them.
>>
File: White GeNOcide Project (24).jpg (113 KB, 559x794) Image search: [Google]
White GeNOcide Project (24).jpg
113 KB, 559x794
>>79436828
>White People: The Eternal Racist
>>
>>79439798
Let's not forget about the Huns. Slaughter and destruction centuries before the Mongols
>>
>>79436828
they're mad they got to the table and the victim pie was already eaten.
>>
>>79439911
>Yeah, because when Europeans were murdering and raping the Native Americans, they were thinking, "This will surely advance the species as we kill these people that have never made war against our homeland. Jolly good!"

Take up the White Man's burden, The savage wars of peace—
Fill full the mouth of Famine And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly Bring all your hopes to nought.

Take up the White Man's burden, No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper, The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter, The roads ye shall not tread,
Go make them with your living, And mark them with your dead.
>>
>>79440239
Blame shitheads here. Months of memeing faggots saying

>a fucking leaf

Now activated the super autism in some Canadian posters where they feel like they have to act out the le ebin may may stereotype.
>>
File: Role Models skeptical.jpg (2 KB, 99x126) Image search: [Google]
Role Models skeptical.jpg
2 KB, 99x126
>>79436828

>"Why do you think that Hindi & Hindu are the same thing"

Literally nobody on earth apart from the fucking Indians know the difference you stupid asshole
>>
>why do you think that every asian person is chinese
because of the non shitskin asians, like 9/10 are chinese just fucking statistically
>>
>>79440170
it's asian-((eternal yanks)) that complain about that. it basically boils down to the largest asian group (chinese) in america don't like korean and indian cinema so they want hollywood to cater to them.
>>
>>79438989
>I think all these YouTube "stars" have the same agent who tell them to do this. There is no other way to explain it. Lacy Green has the same look as do most youtubers.
Very likely. But I just think there's some money for no-talent people to get themselves seen. Look at hat Akana imbecile. She's telling men rape while trying out for acting parts. She had a bit part at the end of Ant-Man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsauGgT0Dc
>>
>>79438481
>Numbers and sources?
The Zulus were known to be genocidal, and warfare revolved around exterminating the enemy population, rather than simply defeating and subjugating them. The Zulus killed about 2 million people, and Shaka Zulu is one of the more well known genocidal Africans from that particular era.
That being said, they never reached the numbers that Europeans did, simply because they didn't have the technology to overwhelm their enemies, and Africa was very sparsely populated back in the 1800s.

A significant number Native American tribes also practised genocide. They tried to avoid facing the enemy in battle, and specifically went for enemy settlements, where scalps from women and children were considered more valuable than scalps from male warriors, because it showed that they had been able to infiltrate and destroy an enemy village.
>>
>>79440425
Hindi is the language isn't it?
>>
>>79440617
China is like 1/5th of the world's population
>>
File: bait.jpg (69 KB, 461x336) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
69 KB, 461x336
>>79440425
>>being this ignorant
>>
>>79439341
No they are not you fucktard
>>
File: canada.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>79437843
>>79437875
>>79438007
>>79438220
>>
File: 1467298607676.jpg (954 KB, 1920x1279) Image search: [Google]
1467298607676.jpg
954 KB, 1920x1279
>>79436828
Your friend is an idiot.

I am white and I don't like Chinks and gooks because they lack empathy and the human soul.
>>
>>79439911
>Also, you're all missing the point: why is it that white people do all the worst things, while the rest of the world doesn't even come close to their level of racism?

Yeah that's a crock of shit. Genghis Khan was just as horrible as any other imperialist out there. The difference in scale reflects a difference in means not a difference in nature. WWII was the deadliest war in history not because whites did it but because there were more effective ways of killing one another at that time. European colonialism was the most expensive because they had the most means of doing it and the industry to back it up.

If you want to talk about differences in nature, you'd have to take into account the fact that whites are currently flooding all of their countries with people from the third world which, if they were as sadistic as you imply, they would reject, maim and kill on the sole account of their differences. The mere existence of the video posted in the OP is the sign of an expectation built into non whites that whites will systematically listen to them and engage with them, which runs contrary to a supposition of systematic white malevolence.

If you want to talk about imperialism and cultural annihilation rivaling what Europeans did, you can talk about Islam which, from the Arabian peninsula, managed to so conquer and destroy the culture it came in contact with that people today have even forgotten the fact that there used to be other culture there. No one remembers how Afghanistan was Buddhist. No one remembers that Pakistan basically used to be India. How northern Africa and Turkey used to be Christian. Those cultures were annihilated through a system of exploitation at least as thorough as what any European power could ever dream of and Islam was much more successful in this particular enterprise than Europe ever was, and never apologized, and likely never will, for what they did.
>>
>>79440757
yes precisely my point
>>
>>79436828
>Face it, white people are the just genetically predisposed to be racist.

Pretty racist statement there, chinky.
>>
>>79439911
>Non-whites started the first civilizations.

You were doing okay up until this comment.

3/10
>>
>>79437732
So white people are at fault for being way better at everything than other races? Asians, Blacks, and Arabs have all attempted these things repeatedly. They just aren't as good as white people are at them because whites are better at everything
>>
>>79439015
So is Saudi Arabia. TIL sand niggers are basically the same as Tojos.
>>
>>79437732
>muh 6 gorrilion
Get rekt, Jao Ping.
>>
>>79440862
also they do not mention thats is with all races
>>
>>79439975

I agree in theory, but the reality is quite different. My grandma that has lived here for like 15 years and knows like 3 english words. Also Chinese culture is still a thing around the world and it's easy to survive in western society without knowing the language. The expat community in China are those who probably had good intentions of integrating, but found that Chinese society isn't so accepting. As a result, they create entire expat communities where they can hangout with other expats.

People who are not white cannot just be ambiguously European. Just like white people in China can't be ambiguously Chinese. I'm expected to know the mother language, which I self studied.
>>
>>79440970
>Asians, Blacks, and Arabs have all attempted these things repeatedly.
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1459325886694.png (44 KB, 883x837) Image search: [Google]
1459325886694.png
44 KB, 883x837
>>79437732
You mad that your race is shit at expansion and colonization?

We're the kings of this planet and we're just letting you live here
>>
>>79436828

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHDeZfPx5e4
>>
>>79436828
I don't hate Asians; but I hate the Maoist regime in China, and the Kim regime in North Korea.

I actually like the Japanese more than I do some white countries. Japan is nationalist as fuck and based.
>>
>>79441126
Japs, mongols, the caliphates?
Need i go on?
>>
>>79439911
How about Neadhertals? They occupied Eurasia till another kind of human from Africa invaded their lands and completely wiped them out largely by extermination and some interbreeding.
Europeans and some asians gave some Neadhertal DNA still that is considered 'toxic', 'mutation' animalistic, inferior. That inferiority argument has been used only against white people. Why is that?

That's some weird racism right there. In conclusion, white european people have the right to consider everybody else racist and colonialist because the most ancient people that lived on their continent were genocided completely?
>>
>>79441276
yes
>>
>>79439015
>i want to be asian so bad
t. pajeet
>>
>>79439911
What do you mean "they stole their land"? We're all earthlings my friend, nobody has the right to claim some piece of clay for themselves. Fucking nationalist!
>>
File: Genghis Khan.jpg (47 KB, 393x384) Image search: [Google]
Genghis Khan.jpg
47 KB, 393x384
>>79437732
1.) Mongols
2.) Ottoman Empire and Mongols
3.) Mongols
>>
>>79440846
People like you are what feed ops autism
>>
>>79441126
do you real need citation to know that other countries tried to take over other countries and get as big and powerful as possble you cant be that retarded pablo thats has happened all through out history
>>
>>79437146
asians are openly racist, which is probably why the media doesn't defend them. they don't accept the victim status. noble beasts.
>>
>>79441344
>Mexican world history classes
>>
>>79436828
Why do these people have a persecution complex? Do they think whites care enough to consciously be a dick to everyone who is not white, or is this just cultural marxist propaganda?
>>
>>79437732
You do know we inoculated natives right? Disease traveled through the animals and reached populations that never met colonists, and the blanket story has no historical accuracy.
>>
>>79441126
Mongols used disease and war to try and conquer all of asia. Multiple genocides have occured around east and southeast asia. Chinese starved over 15 million in blindly following their chink communism. Arabs as mentioned have raped and pillaged multiple countries and whiped out their cultures. Africans routinely have genocide, war, faminen etc but no african kingdom lasts long enough to do it on a grand enough scale to rival the whites
>>
>>79436828
Can and are black people genetically predisposed to be criminals then? Being white looks good for me in criminal statistics, so I don't give a shit if I say or think mean things. At least I'm not in jail, stealing or murdering.
>>
>>79436828
You gotta lotta (you)'s kid, I'll give you that
>>
intermission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDdbn0eTDpA
>>
File: 51XR-IicCZL[1].jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51XR-IicCZL[1].jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>79441239
>holy fuck it's Donkey Kong
>>
>>79436828
>buzzfeed
>calling other people racist
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 323x214) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 323x214
>>79436828
Those guys are so fucking salty lmao. Raging inferiority complex
>>
>>79441109
Well fuck anyone in China who doesn't integrate.

But I'm personally very fucking tolerant, nay, accepting, of the asian community in Canada and don't mind at all that they form cultural enclaves because I so happen to like them, but I understand those that have a different set of expectations.

My gripe is mostly with Islam and other minority community. I'm fine with Asian colonizing us senpai.
>>
>>79437732
gtfo leaf shill faggot. we don't have time to teach you the history of the world.
>>
>>79438481
>Also, the natives didn't have a weak immune system. They just hadn't encountered the diseases that Europeans brought with them.

Then why didn't it go both ways? Europeans apparently tolerated whatever germs they came in contact with on the American continent.

Fact is, Europeans did have stronger immune systems, because they had lived through numerous plagues that spread across the entire Eurasian continent. Diseases and plagues could spread much farther and were much more varied and frequent because of the larger populations, numerous civilizations and cross-continental trade between Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The Black Death spread from China to Norway, and while it killed tens of millions of people, it also made the survivors much more resilient to disease.
>>
File: 101167498.jpg (94 KB, 338x506) Image search: [Google]
101167498.jpg
94 KB, 338x506
>>>79436828
>You gotta lotta (you)'s kid, I'll give you that
>>
>>79437732
Mongols Arabs blacks Egyptians
>>
>>79437732
I'll bite like the other anons. These things would've happened with any other people if they had the power to do it. The only reason white people were so good at it was because of superior technology. There was a huge difference in body count thanks to this. Face it, every single people that isn't extinct today got there through either conquering or culturally assimilating other neighboring people, often through violence like how the Muslims got North Africa.
>>
>>79440845

Yes they are you mongoloid

you even consider North Africans as White

>While some North Africans may not identify and are not perceived to be white, the U.S. Census classifies them as such.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Africans_in_the_United_States
>>
>>79438730
Asian American here. Can confirm.
>>
There's never a "white people asking x".

Think about it, cuck.
>>
So it's called buzzfeed yellow because it's for Asians? Kinda racist.
>>
>>79441950
This. Same with Christians against pagans.
I wonder when China takes over, will the Chinese be called the 'new white man' ? Hahahaha.
>>
>>79442122
>26 questions whites have for black people

Let's get started /pol/

Get an actor from Fiverr to read them out
>>
Why are whites the only ones who don't give a shit about this stuff? I mean Dave Chappelle did whiteface in his act, and I'm sure there have been other movies in which Asians portrayed typically white people.

I mean, who gives a shit, really? Why are some of these people so goddamn insecure?
>>
Am Chinese.
Studied in Australia.
Fairly certain we win at being racists.
>>
>>79442460
Congratulation on not being a retard. (Stay strong.)
>>
>>79436828

Whites and Asians in America get along pretty good famalam. In canada they are driving you out of your neighborhoods and into trailer parks, but blame your government that is actively working to that end.
>>
>>79438840
>American Asians
There's the answer.
>>
>>79442448
Because they are inferior. Same with the jews.
>>
>>79436828
You have to go back.
>>
>>79437732

1) ? You mean the deseases?
2) Uhm, absolutely everyone multiple times?
3) Blacks, literally.
>>
>>79442448
inferiority complex
>>
>>79442448
>Why are some of these people so goddamn insecure?

Because they were coddled as kids. These people would die under any true type of oppression. Let them be offended little bitches, not really our problem.
>>
File: 1443962123014.png (168 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443962123014.png
168 KB, 1200x1200
>>79436828
>every "Asian" in the video are born and raised in America
In other words these people are westernized as fuck and are more American than Asian.
Real Asians are racist and based as fuck.
>>
File: 1467400811294.png (368 KB, 530x506) Image search: [Google]
1467400811294.png
368 KB, 530x506
>>79436828
>So, how do white people explain their racism towards people from East and South Asia?
LOL. Did you not just see the thread earlier from Paki-Canadian bragging about fucking white chicks and taking our women? (pic related)
Not to mention the fact that virtually all of the rape gangs in the UK are Pakistani and Bangladeshi men who exclusively rape and exploit young, poor white-British girls (i.e. Rotherham, Rochdale).
Is OP fucking retarded???
>>
>>79436828
I love how most the shit they are complaining about in the second video is crap liberals say.

>diversity
>namaste
>people of color
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (60 KB, 639x464) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
60 KB, 639x464
>>79443152
He does it for the You's
>>
>>79437732
Japan certainly tried as recently as WW2. They almost succeeded too, until the White Man got fed up and decided to step in.
>>
File: youhavetogoback.png (306 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.png
306 KB, 800x820
oh you're one of those cuck asians lol
>>
File: murica.png (55 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
murica.png
55 KB, 812x727
>>79436828
the anti white bias is disgusting how is this racebaiting even allowed?
>>
>>79436828
>Asians are the most racist race on the planet
>Highest income other than jews in western economies (higher than whites)
>higher average IQ than whites in many areas
>still think they can whine about being oppressed
The only thing they can whine about is how their parents beat them.
>>
File: 1463149538405.jpg (49 KB, 560x577) Image search: [Google]
1463149538405.jpg
49 KB, 560x577
>>79439341
>T****
>White

I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: unicorn horn.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
unicorn horn.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
i'm white. i always greet the hispanic janitors at work with "hola como esta." and i always butcher the pronouncing and accent.

they love it.
>>
File: 1441653043558.png (185 KB, 564x561) Image search: [Google]
1441653043558.png
185 KB, 564x561
>>79436828
these videos make me so angry
>>
File: images (23).jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>79437080
Oh yeah...another case for #RACIALFLUIDY ..."don't pidgeonhole me for my appearance!"
>>
>>79444030
Just feed off the anger. There's no break on that particular train so you better start to find a way to enjoy it.
>>
>>79439235
Damn, china doesn't fuck around.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (17 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
17 KB, 305x320
>>79437146
It is not that we are racist, it is just that we are better than everyone else and find humour in the short comings of all those who are not us. You're Welcome (^o^)v
>>
>>79439015
I see Russia, Turkey and Israel. Oh wait.
>>
>>79444659
japs are whiter than white people, i love it
>>
>>79437732
assalāmu alaykum, brother

If you kill your enemies, they win!
>>
>>79444659
As a white man I can honestly say I think the Japanese are the most superior culture on earth but inferior in almost every other facet of life.
>>
>>79445072
i dont know if this is a joke or not since there is a 50% chance you are named achmed
>>
>>79436828
Yes, white people are the only racists in the world. Every other race would live in peace because, you know, humans are known to be peaceful beings.
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
So are we gonna see chinks cry out
>muh racism
>muh programs
Thanks liberal media, you turned a self sufficient minority group into a bunch of fucking crybabies
>>
>>79437732
Islam in Africa and the Middle East.

Read about the caliphates.
>>
>>79436828

Says the racist.
>>
>>79437843

This is true. The mongols slaughtered entire communities.
>>
File: image.jpg (277 KB, 729x912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277 KB, 729x912
>>79436828
>implying east and south Asians aren't more openly racist than whites
Nice try Chang
T. Korean
>>
When will we hear the Moonman response?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMMGHt76pw
>>
File: image.png (362 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
362 KB, 700x700
>>79436828
Can you give any better examples of racism against Asians rather than your own strawmans? Also you state it isn't fine for racism towards Asians on your friends reasoning, yet there's things like WW2, Korea, Vietnam that could be pointed at.

Also I request some better backing on your idea of predisposed racism (which is ironically racist).

Also arguably Asians are the most racist. Towards themselves even.

>China
Openly racist commercials, exploitation of African workers whilst mocking them, complaining of Black people smelling, etc.
>Japan
Allowed to discriminate based on ethnicity, Jim Crow like signs stating certain groups of people aren't allowed in to restraints or hotels, history of genocide and colonization, strict immigration laws, etc.

That's just scratching the surface of Asians intolerance and bigotry. Another thing to look into is Asian Privilege. Basically apply factors of what one would consider privilege and apply it to Asians.

Also why are you cherry picking certain replies as the Aussie has stated and offered no excuse?

Also explain what's bad about racism (please use logos rather than pathos)

https://youtu.be/z0D-ot2tso8

https://youtu.be/YBXzHx-jAIo

https://youtu.be/ILS6wGvOWO8

https://youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

Really makes you think...
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 600x400
Where are you OP?
>>
>>79441239
I came here to post this and did a ctrl+f to make sure I wasn't reposting.
>>
>>79447154
Oh man, I just started this thread to take a piss on /pol/ and just got board.

Sorry m8.

I'm still here and there.
>>
>>79440944
Holy shit, really? Seriously? The Sumerians retard.
>>
File: Look at this cocksucker.jpg (16 KB, 360x225) Image search: [Google]
Look at this cocksucker.jpg
16 KB, 360x225
>>79436828
>>
File: image.jpg (786 KB, 1200x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
786 KB, 1200x737
>>79447627
I think this is why people hate Canadaian shit posters. No effort was placed in to this. An Aussie would at least reply to most replies and keep up the charade.

Shitposting on /pol/ is usually done to enhance points made by /pol/ and reflect on opposing viewpoints to keep this from becoming an echo chamber.

Yet Canadians blatantly post shit and accompany it with "It's just a joke m8" or "XD get trolled lol"

Australian shitposting>Birning Lead shitposting
>>
>>79448690
Burning*
>>
File: 1454588037633.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454588037633.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>79444659
2 bombs weren't enough?
>>
>>79438481
>having guilt for conquering everyone weaker than us, as if its something that only white nations do
>not caressing your thighs with the salty tears of colonial subjects
>>
File: Mongol_Empire_map.gif (162 KB, 752x591) Image search: [Google]
Mongol_Empire_map.gif
162 KB, 752x591
>>79438481
>So, a group of savages couldn't even top the antics of white people, hundreds of years later?

The mongols brought the black death to Europe and spread it through Asia. They also had the second biggest empire by land mass in all of world history, over 600 fucking years prior to the British.

You are a fucking retard if you think Mongols were just some savages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_and_conquests

It's a goddamn disagrace how ignorant of history liberals shills are.
>>
>>79437732

>3) Stole 3 entire continents from its native inhabitants?

Tot he victor goes the spoils
>>
File: 1465216066365.gif (2 MB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1465216066365.gif
2 MB, 500x489
>>79439015

India is part of a separate tectonic plate that is crashing into the Asian plate.

It is, technically, another landmass altogether.
>>
>>79452428

Mongols were literally Pol encapsulated.

Ultra masculine, meritocratic military rule, with strict inheritance rules
>>
>>79436828
Since Buzzfeed loves to race bait, when can we expect '26 Questions Whites have for Black People'?
>>
>>79437146
>>Asians aren't the most racist motherfuckers on the planet

>FeelsGoodMan.jpg

Can confirm. True Asians are a racist bunch, mainly against blacks.
>>
>>79446057
All groups of people are Xenophobic and Racist, what the fuck are people smoking. It's a natural defense mechanism.
>>
File: 1466376704383.jpg (98 KB, 766x681) Image search: [Google]
1466376704383.jpg
98 KB, 766x681
>>79444659
>images (19).jpg
>shiggy
>>
File: 1465796404072.jpg (24 KB, 489x273) Image search: [Google]
1465796404072.jpg
24 KB, 489x273
Asians are insects in humanoid form. Everybody knows this.
>>
>>79436828
feels like satire
I can't believe buzzfeed has such positive feedback .
>>
>>79438207
t. self hating Finnish
>>
File: 1460497284666.gif (2 MB, 451x254) Image search: [Google]
1460497284666.gif
2 MB, 451x254
>>79436828
They're the ones talking.
>>
Everybody hates everybody.
How do people not understand this?
>>
>>79436932
feep beep
>>
>>79437732
who else was advanced enough to try.
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.