[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else shillin for hill and converting to judaism after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1287x888) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1287x888
Anyone else shillin for hill and converting to judaism after the latest season of OITNB?

Really makes you think..... 2bh.....
>>
This show is my guilty pleasure.
>>
>>79435070
It's a fucking disgusting feminazi fantasy shit show. Hamfisted bullshit from the white female writers.

[spoiler]it's a really comfy show tbqh[/spoiler]
>>
>>79435192
>spoilers on /pol/
>"comfy"

You have to go back
>>
>>79435192
But black cindy did say that black people not being able to be racist was a load of bullshit

and Poussey told Soso she was an activist because she's a self-righteous cunt that stereotypes people because it makes her feel good
And then they kissed.
>>
>>79435070
Same here. Anyone who unironically watches it to validate their beliefs though, or claims it is well written, is seriously retarded. As far as lgbt representation is concerned, it's just okay, the ships are really hammy at times, the character development goes all over the place. Started rewatching from S2 and it's crazy how much the characters have changed personalities since then.

Advice to new watchers is to watch it for fun and waifus. Don't take it seriously, don't go in with your /pol/ lenses on, don't forget Jenji is trollan you.
>>
>>79435714
Soso is still the worst type of SJW even in the confines of the show. She pisses every one of the other characters off and even gets a backstory where she exploits a sex offender's rumor that he is a pedophile just to get back at her ex. Don't mistake the character's flaws for preachiness from the writers, they are shedding limelight on the error of sjw ways while also not demonizing them for misunderstanding how to be a good person, and reflecting on backstories that explain why they make these mistakes. The end result isn't necessarily supposed to be a character you like or agree with.

The show could do with more "good" male characters though, because it definitely has too strong undertones of "All men are shitlords" for my taste.
>>
>>79437181
I think the men are okay desu. Caputo being my fav for obvious reasons.
Although I do like Cesar, the latino guy who got arrested last season? he's cool.
>>
File: 1431042720164.jpg (95 KB, 675x559) Image search: [Google]
1431042720164.jpg
95 KB, 675x559
>Tfw I unironically kinda like this show

I know it's feminist bullshit but I like it, and it has great lesbian scenes desu
>>
>>79434923
ITT: FAGGOTS
>>
the show is shit, but still better than 90% of the shit out there. if you take it seriously, you're gonna gave a bad time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.