[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend troubles.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6
File: lJ0Ta6I.jpg (54 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lJ0Ta6I.jpg
54 KB, 600x400
Guys i need some relationship advice. I have a French girlfriend who is very blue-pilled and i need a way to slowly start converting her to the right wing mindset. She is pro-feminism, pro-islam, pro-lgbt, anti-brexit, anti-gun, etc. I don't know if it has anything to do with her being French but living under the EU probably turned her into this. We get along pretty well but that's probably because i always choose to keep my mouth closed in regards to politics and hide my power level. She is coming to move in with me in a few months and i need to come up with a plan soon.

Please, i don't want to be cucked by a Muslim.
>>
>>79434473

Is this long distance?

If so, end it now.
>>
>>79434545

Also, if you can't be honest with her about your values, you need to end it.

Let me ask you this.

Does she want to have kids? Does she want to raise kids? Does she believe in marriage? Has she slept around a lot?

She needs to be on the same page.

It's not so much that I think all women need to be pure-virgins.

I'm just saying that she needs to share YOUR values and be on the same page with YOU or the relationship won't work. You have to share the same goals.
>>
>>79434545
Well we were apart for a few months after she left the states but now since we decided our relationship was serious, shes coming down to stay permanently.
>>
>>79434473
it's very common amongst young french women
cant deliver any piece of advice, sorry. It's the biggest issue in France for young men. French women fell for the awful meme of gender war and the couples are rarely viable, while decent guys cannot into families because the women are told to be smug and bitchy.

also there is no institutionnalized dating and men who do not know how to begin with women are numerous
>>
>>79434745
Its not that im not honest about my values its just that i dont express them nearly as much as she does.
>>
>pro-feminism
More detail please, is she women around the world should be able to vote? or is she like "SLEEP AROUND TO DEFEAT THE MEN"?

>Pro-Islam
Laughable, being pro or anti any religion is. allowing people to be free thinkers is the way forward.

>Pro-lgbt
supporting bugchasers is wrong, dump her.

>Anti-Brexit
meh

>Anti-gun
More like anti-fun am I right?

Exchange Ideas, if she is totally unaccepting of new ideas, I wouldn't go out with her. You should allow your opinions to change and expand overtime as you go through life.
>>
>>79434473
The first thing is to convince her that people have the right to self determination, and government is our servant, rather than our master. Once this has been established, the rest will follow.
>>
Dump her now.
>>
>>79434473
Dump this bitch bro and get a real girlfriend
>>
>>79434473
Make her see that her beliefs contradict one another. Tell her that Islam is an enemy to LGBT and Feminism, that guns can protect women where the police fail (point to Rotherham and Cologne), and how the EU is letting in Muslims, who will in turn oppose her other issues. You must divide and concour my friend. Even if you are left with a LGBT supporting feminist, you can still kill the other horrible things she believes in. Plus, if she listens to you on that, she will be more receptive to some of your other ideals. Women also like to signal, so if you introduce her to other red-pilled people, she will likely be open to redpill ideas.
>>
>>79435310
Here let me try to explain:
>Pro feminism
Shes not too extreme in this field but she does believe the gender wage gap meme so thats not good.

>Pro-Islam
By this i meant she is pro refugee/ pro immigration and wants countries such as the US to accept more.

>Pro-lgbt
Every state should allow fags to marry, etc.

>Anti-Brexit
Refer back to Pro-refugee.

>anti-gun
one of my main problems with her thinking. This is the only topic we have had arguments over. She wants the gun laws to be just like in France, obviously.
>>
>>79434473
>who is very blue-pilled and i need a way to slowly start converting her to the right wing mindset
You're starting off the wrong way. Red-pilled doesn't mean right wing, it means no ideology. Ideology is what makes you not see reality for what it is. Removing ideology removes the veil.
>>
>>79435014
>there is no institutionnalized dating
What does this even mean?
>>
>>79435849
crypto-zizek detected.
>>
>>79434473
GO TO /ADV/ FAGGOT
>>
>>79435674
>>79435783
I have been with her for more than 2 years now, i dont want to waste all of this progress.
>>
>>79435809
Please don't import another Hill shill or Bernie voter, Anon. We have enough of them already.
>>
>>79435809

Dont bring this bitch over here. Find a red pilled American girl. I hope this isnt a situation where you have never met in real life.
>>
File: 1465613239504.png (93 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1465613239504.png
93 KB, 500x501
>>79435014
>>79435783
How does it feel knowing your women are getting YANKED
>>
>>79436070
Of course we have met. She used to live here. I think i already stated that.
>>
>>79434473

Don't waste your time, bail out before she pussy-whips you into submission.
>>
>>79435107

Yes but this is someone you're considering spending your life with.

You have to share the same goals and values, that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>79436233
This. She will raise your children to become gender fluid feminists or some shit. She sounds straight out of SJW University.
>>
>>79435984
>2 years
>she still believes in every globalist lie in the book
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""progress"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>79435809
>Pro Feminism
Can't really help you here bud.

>Pro-Islam
Explain to her how more refugees will only radicalize more right wingers, as they fear the destruction of their culture, leading into the anti-gun argument.

>pro-lgbt
I don't really care, as long as they don't force churches and other places to go along with it that are independent of the state.

>Anti-Brexit
????? not really hers to be worried about desu.

>Anti-Gun
Explain it is so much a gun problem as it is cultural, Switzerland and Canada have high gun ownership but little or no mass shootings. There are millions of guns in England but the last mass shooting was five years.
>>
File: institutionalized.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
institutionalized.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>79435866

It means all he wanted was a Pepsi.
>>
>>79436233
which is why i need a plan to red-pill her.
>>
>>79436332

Yes.

If you were a libtard OP, I'd say go for it and be a libtard couple together.

But since you're a redpilled American Nationalist. You need to be with someone who shares your values.

Personally, I would never marry a woman I didn't think I could count on or who didn't have strong family values.
>>
>>79434473
Suggest to move to a place full of niggers and muslims, let her think about the joys of multiculturalism for a while. Check out the places, go for a walk in da hood, drink some tea to a man's only muslim tea place and shit like that. Then give her small doses of white pride, like the good parts of colonialism (no diseases, education, jobs, security... As opposed to pure mad max).

If you wanna have kids say things like:

> I don't think our kids should be ashamed of being white.
>>
>>79436478

Tell her the truth about how you feel about things. Better to tell her now than down the road when you have some baguette telling you everything you think is wrong.
>>
>>79436478

Well, if I were as determined as you about it.

I guess I'd start by taking her shooting. I'd work it from the angle of "I believe that women should be independent, and should be able to defend themselves."

Push the idea that strong women should be able to do anything that men can do, and that includes using guns.

That's a way to get her behind the 2nd Amendment.

You can also talk about incidents like Cologne, and talk about how horrible it is.
>>
>>79434473
Why on earth would you consider such a woman as your girlfriend.
>>
>>79436478
Literally just show her 4chan. That's what I did with my current girlfriend.
>>
>>79436757
Good looks, nice ass and chebs. plenty of reasons really.
>>
>>79436794
How'd work out?
>>
just give your best in the bed, at some point she should be addicted to you enough to abandon all of her normie beliefs
>>
>>79434473
I don't believe you can convince her to be into the right wing mindset but you might be able to make her accept your views on the subjects. Just talk with her about your personal experiences and what made you redpilled.
>>
>>79436689

Jesus, ignore everything I just said in that post.

That's not going to work and it's a sure way to get cucked.

Just be honest about your values.

Does she even want to have kids?
>>
>>79436643
She knows about some of my beliefs. I own several firearms for example. She doesnt like it and ive had a few arguments trying to explain to her why i have them. Its not mentioned as much anymore but i know it bothers her.
>>
>>79435984
Or end it now so you don't have to waste any more time making "progress". Do you honestly see her changing her mind? Imagine someone trying to change your political views to the left, I'm willing to bet it would never happen.
>>
>>79434473
Start off with Brexit, then talk about how too much immigration is bad. Bring up gun statistics, but don't focus too much on guns. Bring up the racial IQ gap, and point out that it can't entirely be explained by social factors. After that you can probably introduce her to /pol/. Don't rush it
>>
>>79436854
She sometimes mocks jews at inappropriate moments and tells her friends that the NSA and the deep state hamstring every election to sway the people to their bidding (in girlspeak).
>>
>>79436936
>Its not mentioned as much anymore but i know it bothers her.

She seems into you, could I ask why do you own guns? Practice round on me.
>>
>>79437118
lel'd. jewish mocking gf, that's the dream.
>>
>>79436794

Yeah, show her /b/. Next thing you know she will be into traps and wanting him to dress up like a wolf and fuck her.
>>
>>79434473
>She is pro-feminism, pro-islam, pro-lgbt, anti-brexit, anti-gun, etc.
Sounds like trash.
>>
>>79437250
At least she's willing to have sex with him, who knows how far down Cuckold row OP's relationship will go if he allows bluepilled jewish tricks to reign in his household.
>>
>>79436936

Listen OP. You need to be dominant, but not abrasive. Thing is, if she gets the chance to throw a buzzword at you (racist, islamophobe...), she will. That's how the media teaches bluepilled individuals to act.

You need to be prepared, with facts and confidence, to defeat the buzzwords before anything else.

Women are naturally submissive to their partner's opinions, especially when common tricks don't work and the man is strict and keeps his cool.

Lastly, don't get yourself in legal trouble. "Domestic violence" means shouting a bit these days. Record yourselves secretly for the first few months in case of false allegations.

It's a goddamn hassle to deal with women. I don't understand why you'd even want to bother, but good luck.
>>
>>79437126
I own guns because i feel i should be responsible for my own safety and for my own liberty. the government is not there to protect you, so you must find a way to protect yourself by any means necessary.
>>
>>79437630

REEEEE but why do you feel so unsafe, who is going to come after you? I do not feel comfortable living with guns anon...cant you just get rid of them for me?
>>
>>79434473
>Hey /pol/ help me red pill a humanoid animal she-person
No.. Listen, women have never been and will never ever ever be red pilled. Women don't value civilization, in fact.. In most cases they don't even know what it is. You will red pill her and then Ahmed Bin Mustafa will blue pill her back if he truly cucks you.

Women only follow trends. They don't keep ideas or principles, they have the attention span of a fucking mosquito both socially and intellectually. This is why women never ruled (unless they were very crude and high test) and this is why your societies are falling.

"Red Pilled" women who are nationalistic or religious have one and only one desire: to break the taboo. Women only care about breaking taboos because they think it's "exciting". They want to be special in all of their social circles and will thusly do everything they can to be special. Women are simpleminded, OP, this is also why they often fall for their enemies and love being raped while trying to save their social face. Women are a walking Stockholm syndrome.

So stop trying to red pill her: fuck her without a condom and then leave. If she wants a relationship you give her your terms. Go full power level. If she stays she's you're average woman. If she leaves, you dodged an future adultery bullet. Women aren't people, OP. This is the final red pill. Swallow it and never look back.
>>
>>79437773
i don't feel unsafe, but that's because i own firearms.
>>
>>79437773

Here's a cucked answer that will always work:

It's always better to be prepared rather than not. I love you and I want to be able to protect you, whatever tries to hurt you. I could never forgive myself if I let you down because of powerlessness.

Ugh, I feel gross even typing this out.
>>
>>79437630
Make it more personal, here's a something I used once.

I'm short 5'6/7 that means my daughters will probably also be short, unfortunately there is lot of people out that can overpower, I'd feel a lot happier if I knew she would be able to defend herself against any aggressors.

I also used feminism rape stats to my advantage on this one.
>>
>>79437957

Lots of truths in these words, but unfortunately for OP your recommended "take it out leave it" attitude would not work. Women like feeling like they're in control while at the same time knowing the men will pick up the slack if it doesn't work.

Which is why you must act strict yet """loving""" and """protective""".
>>
>>79438197

Better not say the 1 in 4 myth to her. She might Google it and find the hornet's nest of myths and feminist man-hating conspiracies and start trying to cuck you.
>>
>>79438197
The easiest way to win is be way more (((liberal))) in your arguments about things that are in their minds not liberal.

>you know the first gun regulations were written to disarm black people, right??? (condescending tone is very necessary)
>if we can't trust the police to treat everybody equally regardless of race, how can we expect them to not abuse their power when they are the only ones armed? Disarming black people (or anybody else) is not going to make the police less prejudiced, just less anxious about exerting their prejudice!
>we need to disarm every police officer and soldier before we can pass laws banning guns in the public for the above stated reasons. After that, we can ban guns across the country (this is an impossible standard and will never happen)
I have brute forced my way through many, many arguments with gun grabbers using that tactic.
>>
>>79438547
OP's gf already believes the wage gap, if she mentions it, use it against her.
>>
File: Bump.gif (3 MB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
Bump.gif
3 MB, 440x247
>>79434545
No buts about it, OP.

Long Distance Relationships is codeword for Certified Cuck Relationships
>>
>>79438646
I don't know if that would work with OP's gf though especially as she isn't American, but it will certainly BTFO most university liberals.
>>
>>79434473
Id say its a lost cause. How old is she? If shes younger i suppose she can be fixed otherwise i would seriously outweigh the pros and cons here
>>
>>79438902
Not easy to just dump someone you care about though, i assume op wants a long term relationship with this woman.
>>
>>79438646

This is a great way to be PC while promoting a non-PC position. Good advice, even for outside of relationships (work relations, smalltalk...)

>>79438686

Mmh... I believe it's better to defuse the myths as they come, one at a time, to slowly make feminism and feminist websites lose your woman's respect and readership.

Luckily the wage gap is one of the easiest and least emotionally charged myths to tackle.
>>
>>79434473
i stopped at
>pro-feminism

pump and dump
dump her ass asap
>>
>>79438897
"you know the first gun regulations were written to disarm ^^^innocent refugees from the american south^^^^^

it can be adapted to anything really.

Honestly don't know what french women are vulnerable to, but every french girl I have met has seemed to find arrogance appealing. Perhaps its best to be arrogant about his beliefs and not specifically defend them? More deride the notion of expecting him to in the first place?
>>
also it depends on how opinionated she is with these things...
if she's one of those activist type people your life is gonna be miserable no matter how qt u think she is

if her political views are on the backburner than maybe you could get her to think your way
but as a rule i stay away from feminist slime because they will ruin your existence and demand too much and contribute nothing.
>>
>>79435809
>pro-feminism
>wage-gap
Make her watch factual feminism
https://youtu.be/3TR_YuDFIFI

>pro-islam
Bet with her: is the next terrorist attack a muslim, a buddhist, a christian or a jainist?
Win.

>pro-lgbt
I am pro as well so meh, whatever, fags will be fags.

>Anti-brexit
She's french, turn her back to the enlightenment and stuff like freedom of speech, freedom of religion and how thatm eant at first that the state basically didn't persecute you but now people want special treatment.

>anti-gun
it's not the same mentality. I want to be able to protect myself but I guess some don't. Don't know that one.
>>
>>79438028
heh. thats pretty good though ive already used that and her response was "studies show that having a gun in the house makes it 9000% more likely someone will be shot"
>>
>>79439215

I can testify that arrogant undertones are very charming to French girls, but only if you and her agree on the subject being discussed.

You know, being condescending towards X group of [BUZZWORD] and sharing the arrogant throne of indignation and moral superiority.
>>
dress up like a black guy and rob her
>>
>>79439481
sounds like you've already let her assert control of your relationship

You are already the follower and she is the leader.
Leave now or be cucked forver.
Do not reward feminists
Pump and dump or prepare to be her husband while she sleeps with other men and makes you take care of their children.
>>
>>79439481

"And that someone will be whoever will threaten our safety. Come here..."
>>
>>79439553
Then project dissent against your opinions onto a group that she already finds distasteful and 'unwittingly' put her expected words in their mouths.

If she doesn't know you are doing it she will question whether her opinions make her unattractive, as the people that these thoughts are projected on objectively are (in her mind).
>>
>>79439680
i am not cucked and i never will be.
>>
>>79434473
just dump her
trust the frenchfags here, she's beyong saving. you're wasting your time, and probably your money.
>>
>>79439745

You hit the jackpot when you said "not sure if her opinion will make her unattractive".

Women are trend followers and play it safe to make sure other women don't beat her in the relationship market. Being normal (while pretending your "not like the other girls" of course) is the safest way to a provider and protector.

>>79439948

That's not in your hand to decide, unless you do like >>79440188 said and save yourself time, money and stress.

Can't be cucked if you ain't with her, that's a guarantee.

But there's plenty of good advice in the thread already, you should be able to manage it. For now.
>>
>>79440188
I cant.

Im not going to call her and say "Bonjour mon amour, i have decided to dump after consulting my associates at the Tibetan Goat milk forum.
>>
>>79434473
be like her
>>
>>79440484

And yes, you absolutely can. You don't want to? Understandable. But you can. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>79435984
Cut your losses, when emotion comes into play you will make the wrong decision every time and she'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>>79439948
the fact that you're willing to date a feminist says different
you poor cucked thing you
>>
>>79440484
>>79440664

I wouldn't dump her, I work on it first then go from there, no one is perfect when you first meet them.
>>
>>79440664
I mean technically, yeah i could dump her but i want to weigh all my other options first. Im not about to just quit.
>>
>>79441337

Yes of course, but OP gotta remember that he could dump her at any time. Women that know that men who don't want to dump them are easy target for abuse, manipulation and general cuckery.

If OP acts in a confident, loving yet ready to dump her manner, she'll fucking submit really naturally to him.
>>
>>79441652
Here's the thing, she accepts he is pro-gun and the more invested in the relationship she is with OP, the better it is for him.

Once in America, she'll probably see the other side of the spectrum (hopefully).
>>
File: castrateyourself.jpg (80 KB, 1121x720) Image search: [Google]
castrateyourself.jpg
80 KB, 1121x720
>>79441424
here youll need this later
>>
>>79434473
Don't do it all at once. I would genuinely recommend you check out some Persuasion/ Hypnosis books to learn how to gradually convince someone to alter their own opinion.

You can plant seeds that they end up watering themselves if you do it right.
>>
>>79441918

I remain unconvinced though. Two years in a relationship yet so little progress... she probably has taken OP for granted by now.

It's not impossible to reverse the situation, but i don't expect to teach old dogs new tricks.
>>
>>79442631
Long Distance, they don't go out with each other, they can't show each other affection.

Moral of the story, Long Distance doesn't work.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.