[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bra shopping is too expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (605 KB, 1020x531) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
605 KB, 1020x531
Found this on kikebook
kikebook.com/attn/videos/1082052741830184/
replace 'kike' with 'face' because system thinks it's spam

What's the scoop on this? Are women being exploited?
>>
Is there an actual need for bras? Whats the point? The necessity seems more like a social construct than anything.
>>
File: 01.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
01.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>79429205
>place 'kike' with 'face' because system thinks it's spam
it is spam, get this shit out of here normie
>>
>>79429400
makes moving quickly painful as fuck for a busty woman if she doesnt have a bra
>>
>>79429205
It's called waiting for a sale. I just got a $60 Victoria's Secret bra for $20.
>>
>>79429205
No, my gf goes to target and buys bras usually ranging anywhere from 5 bucks to 20 bucks depending on if they're sporty or "sexy" you can buy bras from Walmart or target and spend the same price as a male spends on boxer shorts.

Women just want to have pretty looking bras that cost a lot that no one will see unless she gets fucked.
>>
>Are women being exploited?
No. It's just economics and common sense. Women buy bras at this price so bra companies see no reason to lower the price.
If women weren't so fucking bad with money, then maybe this wouldn't happen.
>>
>>79429573
This too, there's such a thing as a clearance rack, coupons or sales. If you ever buy anything at full value you're a faggot.
>>
>>79429518
People post social media stuff all the time. What's the harm?
>>
File: DSC_0063.jpg (672 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0063.jpg
672 KB, 3872x2592
>>79429205
Just make your own.
>>
>>79429400
Jiggly, bouncing boobs aren't very classy. Plus, they're annoying.
>>
>>79429205
Cunts shouldn't wear bras.
>>79429400
>Whats the point?
They make the tits appear firm and good but really make them sag faster and more by weakening the connective tissue that should be holding them up.
>>
>>79429205
>What's the scoop on this?
Items cost money to produce in both material and labor. They also want to make a profit.
>Are women being exploited?
No. If they really want it and for next to nothing they can make their own, or walk around with saggy tits.
It's a choice. Sure, it has a downside, but it's a choice.
>>
File: 1464660740288.gif (3 MB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1464660740288.gif
3 MB, 250x175
Just get rid of girls older than 12
>>
>>79430011
I saw there was a study done in France that revealed wearing a bra doesn't stop sagging, but it doesn't contribute to it either.
>>
File: hope.jpg (3 KB, 91x136) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
3 KB, 91x136
>>79429947
Who is Hope?
>>
Theres a lot of cheap bras, women just define decent as luxurious

Its why most of womens products are expensive anyways, theres always cheap alternatives but they refuse to buy anything that isn't elegant or luxurious
>>
>>79429205
Not exploited but dumb girls spend more than they need to

Why do you think the rich guy getting any girl trope exists? Those super hot girls need all sorts of things for maintenance, and that's just their body, fashion is ten times more expensive.

It's just poor parenting, I don't know why it's so rampant, but I personally have gotten plenty of tips from women on how to care for myself so I can't say it's all women but if you ever wondered if working hard and making money will ever pay off, just know people like in that video exists.
>>
>>79430366
Dont know, let me check my phone.

I guess it is one of my friends work phone numbers.
>>
Marrythegovernment.jpg

Subsidized underwear here we come
>>
>>79430963
this
creators want freedom, but only parasites need access
>>
>>79429205
See, this is the difference between men and women.

Bras are easy to make and sell for 5000% their cost of production.

But women aren't that smart, so they buy them. They don't realize how easy it would be to make the same product and sell it at half the price.

Sad.
>>
If all these women are bitching about bras being so terribly expensive why don't they start a company to make cheaper ones?

Also concerning the price I bet a lot of them are so expensive because they "need" special fashion designs with lace and expensive cloths. Such details are obviously going to cost extra, especially when you consider the small production runs because of the great variety of models. I've never checked prices but I bet they could get them for noticeably less than 10 bucks a piece in a mass produced plain cotton design if they tried looking around for a half way decent deal.
>>
>>79433181
Not everybody can just go start a bra companu
>>
>>79429205
> bras are too expensive
> buy new shoes every week
Feminists, not even once.
>>
>>79432308
>implying walmart doesn't have bras for $10 and these people buy the $50 version because "I'm worth it"

they're widely available, women just can't into cost/benefit analysis
>>
>>79430121
RARE DAN SCHNEIDER
>>
>>79435887
Get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>79437426
But im right. These people have lives. They arent going to refactor everything just to save money on underwear.
>>
I bet these women are overweight as well
>>
>>79437508
Yeah you are right, it was just bantz

But the point is that if they could refactor everything just to make money in a market that is ""overpriced"". People sell this shit on esty and whatever all the time.

I've noticed women love to complain about the stuff they are willing to pay for, assuming its a necessity, when its really essentially just a luxury product.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.