[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BECAUSE TRUMP.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: clintonite logic.jpg (52 KB, 754x337) Image search: [Google]
clintonite logic.jpg
52 KB, 754x337
>What do HRC supporters mean by this?
>>
>>79423345
That they are mental and shouldn't be allowed to vote or even function in the society
>>
>>79423345

Paula's a pedophile, so her opinion doesn't really mean shit.
>>
They heard someone call him a racist and that's their root password.
>>
File: LOW ENERGY.jpg (59 KB, 718x457) Image search: [Google]
LOW ENERGY.jpg
59 KB, 718x457
>>79423345
who?
>>
>>79423345
Donald Trump could shoot a man out on 5th ave. and I would still vote for him.
He's running against Hillary clinton

I can do it too, low effort, low energy, Sad!
>>
>(((Poundstone)))
>>
Donald Trump could be a known pedophiles lawyer and get the guy off and laugh about it and I would still vote for him. He's running against Hillary Clinton.
>>
This
>>
>>79423345
>poundstone
>>
File: 1467111600597.jpg (16 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1467111600597.jpg
16 KB, 358x310
>>79423345
>poundstone
She thicc
>>
I actually really like Paula Poundstone on Wait Wait... Don't Tell me.

Too bad she's just another liberal shill
>>
>>79424856
I hate the smug on the host so much it almost makes me not listen. Some day I hope to punch him.
>>
>>79423345
Translation

Clintons can break the law right in front of me...still see them as good guys
>>
>>79425184
Liberals have about as much respect for law as niggers.
>>
>>79423345
That even if bill gave someone aids on purpose, he still isn't Trump!
>>
>>79425338
only right wingers have to follow laws
>>
>>79423345

its almost like hillary could get someone killed and lie about it after , and they would still vote for her
>>
>>79423345
>voting in a criminal with a proven bloodthirsty and unamerican record is better than a guy who wants to stop criminals and violent radicals
Can't wait for the purge.
>>
>>79423345
Didn't she rape a bunch of young girls?
>>
It means they have no morals and values.
They should fear the day we lose ours.
>>
>>79423345
AG Lynch should face the justice herself for corruption. Meeting Bill secretly and then he leaked it and we all know is a real travesty of justice. Ms. Lynch should be in jail herself for this transgression. You see, the problem is, these elites think they are above the law so they do as they want without any constraints because they know they can get away with it. Punishments are for the small man for his transgression. The arrogant elites get away with murder, literally. Justice is then a sham.
>>
is she implying that bill hasn't already fucked lynch?
>>
>>79423345
#KiddieRapers4Hillary
>>
This is how you know pedophilia is well on it's way to being normalized.
>>
>>79423345
They're idiots who turn a blind eye to Bush/Clinton crimes. Literal cancer.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.